Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the back of my knees hit the mattress I leaned back on the bed. I wanted to feel Kurt's hot flesh pressed hard onto me. He crawled onto the bed and used his knees to push my thighs wide open, and he crawled up between my legs.

*****

Teri stopped sucking my cock minutes before she made me cum, making me wonder if she didn't think that I could go again, or if she didn't swallow. I would definitely have to find out which soon.

The way that she pulled me down on top of her, I knew what she wanted, but I wasn't quite ready for that yet. Instead, I lightly lay my body on hers and kissed her, pressing my body against hers and moving my hips so my cock slid through her wetness.

Teri moaned and started moving her hips, trying to line my head up with her wet opening but I kept back just far enough to deny her. I straightened my arms, raising my chest off of hers and breaking our kiss, and slowly started kissing my way down her neck and chest.

Teri breath was getting heavier as my lips made their way to her tits, and she gasped the first time I flicked my tongue across her stiff nipple. I then leaned down and wrapped my lips around her nipple, sucking it in to my mouth. Teri moaned loudly, bringing a hand to my head.

After a couple of minutes I switched sides, giving her other nipple the same attention while gently pinching the wet nipple that I just left. I then cupped both of her big tits and pushed them together until her nipples were almost touching.

Teri gasped and arched her back, pushing her tits up at me as she held my head a little harder when I pushed her tits together a little more and started sucking on both of her nipples, sliding my tongue across both tips at the same time.

A couple of minutes later, I continued traveling down her body, kissing my way across her belly until I reached the top of her mound. I slid further down, lightly kissing around the edges of her sparsely haired pussy, until I was at the edge of her bed.

I stood at the side of her bed and hooked my arms under her knees. Lifting her legs, I then sharply pulled her toward me until her ass was at the edge of the mattress and my hard cock was resting on her stomach.

Holding her legs up, I knelt on the floor and leaned my face in. I waited for a second, looking closely at Teri's wet pussy. Already slick with her excitement, her lips were spread, creating a beautiful pink butterfly. I heard her gasp and start to mumble something, but that was quickly replaced by a load moan as I slowly dragged my tongue up her wet slit, from her dripping pussy up to her stiff clit, standing out looking for attention.

*****

I'm not sure what was happening to my body, but it felt like it was on a roller coaster of sensations it had never felt before. It's hard to explain, but it felt like Kurt enjoyed the tormenting of my sensitive areas with his tongue instead of just doing the deed because he thought he had to. What a marvelous difference.

The way Kurt lightly fluttered his tongue and warm breath against my hard clit was making my thighs shake like Jello. I couldn't resist his passionate assault if I tried. I was limp and under his spell. I begged for him to ease up, asking for a breather as he peered up at me from between my legs with a devilish smile

As I lay there, my body quivered from the feel of Kurt's pleasures to my body. All I could do was deeply sigh. He had me under a spell of uncontrollable sensations being released. It had been so long since my body had felt the warmth of passion and it was exploding with the excitement of each touch, breath, and hot staring peers to my body.

The feel of Kurt's tongue flicking at my clit like a lizard had my legs shaking like Jello.

His face was buried hard between my thighs arousing every inch of my overwhelmed pussy. As he sucked firmly on my engorged clit I could feel the jolts zip through my body like a bolt of lightning. It made my back arch, my eyes roll, and fingers dig into the mattress to get thru the blissful feelings.

Then he dragged his tongue from my clit downward to settle at her opening. The way he lapped at my opening made his deep breath tickle against my hard, wet clit. His fingers slipped in and out in motion with the flicks of his tongue against my clit. The double sensation sent me closer to wanting to cum.

Kurt seemed to be able to feel when I was ready to cum and he drove me crazy holding it off by switching his assaults on my begging pussy. I couldn't help but whimper with my growing desires to share everything my body could give to Kurt.

He drew his fingers from my wetness and traced them along the puffy lips. He pinched them together and then sucked them. I could feel the throbbing grow even harder. My chest was raising and lowering hard, my head was swirling. There was no stopping my reactions. I ran my fingers thru Kurt's hair grabbing it, trying to pull him back. He ran his tongue between my lips and I loudly panted uncontrollably, hips bucking, begging Kurt to let me cum.

*****

Teri was writhing on the bed, her hips bouncing off of the mattress as I brought her closer to her orgasm. My fingers were sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy, pressing along the top.

When I slid my first finger inside her, I was surprised how tight she was. She moaned and gasped, raising her hips as I slid the second finger in, her pussy even tighter. Her juices, flowing freely from her, made it easier to slide my fingers in and out, but she was still very tight. My initial thought was that either her ex was very small, or it had been a long time since she's had sex ... or both.

Her breath was getting heavier, her moans louder, and her hands switched back-and-forth from grabbing my hair to hitting the mattress. First she begged me to stop, to let her catch her breath, and then after a short while, she was begging me to let her cum.

I leaned back in and wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking firmly on it again, as I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her increasingly wetter pussy. Teri grabbed my hair again with one hand, pulling my head in closer, while her other hand was grasping her bed sheet, pulling hard on it.

"Oh yeah, baby! Right there!" she gasped. "Oh gosh! Yes!"

"Ooohhhh! Oohhhhhh! NnnnGGooohhhhh!" she exclaimed when I stopped sucking on her clit and started quickly flicking my tongue at her clit. Her body started to shake and her pussy clamped down on my fingers.

Teri let out a long, low, loud moan, and suddenly her pussy started to gush, a powerful surge of nectar flowing from her soaking the lower part of my face. Her thighs, which were shaking and hitting the sides of my head, suddenly collapsed, spread wide apart.

"Ooohhhhhhhh!" she moaned softly, a few seconds later. "Holy shit!"

I backed off a bit, kissing around her now soaked mound while I slowly slid my fingers out of her pussy. Teri moaned as her hot, wet hole was suddenly empty, and I reached up, pinching her stiff nipples with my juice-coated fingers.

Teri remained sprawled out on her bed, trying to catch her breath as I stood. Her eyes were closed, her nipples shiny and stiff, and she had a large red splotch between her tits.

Without a word, I grasped my rock-hard cock and started sliding it up and down her slit, coating it in her juices. If her pussy was that tight on my fingers, I was going to need all the help I could get on my cock.

Once I knew that it was nice and slick, I lined it up with the mouth of her pussy and slowly slid just the head in.

*****

My hands were on my face wiping away the beads of sweat on my forehead, my head pressed hard into the mattress, and I was thinking, "What the fuck just happened!" My insides were screaming from the biggest orgasm I ever had.

Tipping my head up slightly, looking down at Kurt standing at the end of my bed,

I couldn't even say a word. I plopped my head back down, eyes closed and then I felt it. A pressure at the entrance of my pussy. I panic a little, wondering if he will fit in me. I haven't had a cock, or even a toy for that matter, that size in me.

I could feel his fat head entering and my pussy stretched around it the deeper he pressed in. Kurt tried to ease himself in, and my loud, gasping breaths lead to his hips slowly grinding. His hands massaged my legs as he lifted them to his shoulders to relax me. I so wanted to feel his fullness in me.

I concentrated on the touch of Kurt's hands and kisses on my legs, allowing the feel of his touch to flow through me, hoping this will help him enter more easily.

I felt Kurt's other hand down by my clit. His thumb was circling it. My hips arched upward and each time his hardness sank into me more. I could feel my pussy's excitement at being filled with him fully. My wetness was seeping down the crack of my ass and his balls were feeling wet against me when they lightly slapped at my bottom.

As I peered up again at Kurt I saw his eyes were fixed on the site of his cock slowly sinking in and out of me. He assures me that he is almost fully in. I beg him to place the full length of his throbbing shaft fully into me.

"Give it to me!" I told him. "Please!"

Kurt looked up at me and confirmed that he heard me right. I again tell him "Please let me feel all of you in me now!"

With that last plea, Kurt held my thighs firmer against his shoulders and I felt him pull out some, and then, wham, he thrust into me, hitting bottom. I burst out in a louder than normal squeal of surprise to the feeling he just impaled on my tight pussy.

After a moment, once I was settled down, Kurt said "Oh my god! You feel amazing! So tight! So wet"

*****

"Damn, this girl is tight!" I thought to myself as I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. Teri was panting and breathing hard already, and I was only half way in.

I looked down was took in the sight of her beautiful pussy stretching around my girth, her lips clinging to my shaft as I pulled back. Eventually, I lifted her legs and placed her ankles on my shoulders, giving me a little more leverage.

In an effort to get her to relax a little, I started stroking her clit with my thumb. That caused her to moan louder and start moving her hips again. That hip motion helped my pole slip in further, until I only had a little left to go.

Her pussy was weeping its juices even heavier, and my cock was nicely coated when she told me that she wanted all of me.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, looking at me with begging eyes. "Give it to me! Please!"

I looked down at her naked body, a thin coat of sweat just starting to appear on her chest, when she repeated her plea.

""Please let me feel all of you in me now!" she begged.

I then held on to her legs a little tighter and pulled my hips back a little. I reached down and pinched her nipples, and then thrust my hips forward, burying my cock deep inside her.

"Ohh DAMN!" she exclaimed, her eyes popping wide open.

I stood still for a couple of minutes, letting Teri accommodate my size, and to savor the feel of her tight pussy squeezing my shaft. Finally, I began pulling back, only to plunge forward again. Teri moaned and gasped in appreciation, her hands wrapped around my arms and squeezing them tightly.

"Oh my god," I moaned. "You feel amazing. So tight! So wet!"

Teri just nodded in agreement, squeezing my arms again.

"Now fuck me!" she said, opening her eyes again. "Fuck me good!"

I was surprised, in a pleasant way, to hear Teri talk like that. I rarely ever heard her swear, and don't think that I'd ever heard her say 'fuck' before. That made me think that she was as frustrated and pent up as I was. Maybe I was starting to get her to open up!

I stood still for a second as I looked down at Teri's nude body laid out before me. Her big tits were splayed out across her chest, a light coating of sweat getting heavier, and her ankles resting on my shoulders, her pussy hugging my cock tightly. I immediately flashed back to the Christmas party, and what could have, and indeed should have, been happening since then.

"Yeah," was my only response, as I started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her.

"Ohhhhyyeeeaaaah!" she moaned softly arching her back and pushing her hips up at me.

Once I thought that she was ready, I held tightly to her legs and started thrusting a little harder and faster.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, squeezing my arms again. "Oh geez!" A couple of minutes later, I stopped, and then slid her legs down until they were hooked over my arms. I spread her legs open a little wider and looked down at our union.

"Such a beautiful pussy," I said softly, gazing at her wet pussy lips wrapped around my pole.

Teri sighed as I pushed her legs back until her tits were almost pressed against them. With my thumbs hooked behind her knees, I started slowly sliding in and out again.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as I started slowly moving my hips. I started with slow, short strokes, until she started moving her hips with mine. Her hands, still on my arms, were squeezing in rhythm with my hips, like she was trying to pull me in farther.

I soon started taking longer strokes, pulling back until just the head was still inside her pussy, and then slowly sliding all the way back in to her hot, wet depths.

"Oh my gosh!" Teri gasped, her eyes wide, as I bottomed my cock out deep inside her. "So deep!"

I stood pressed against her for a couple of seconds, my manhood buried inside Teri's pussy, our hips mashed together, as I moved just slightly, back and forth, side to side. Teri moaned softly, pulling on my arms again. Spreading her legs wider, I leaned in and softly kissed her lips.

Releasing my arms, Teri wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back passionately. After a couple of minutes, I pushed back on my arms and looked in her eyes,

"Now, didn't you say something earlier like, 'Give it to me,' and, 'Fuck me,'?" I asked her softly, moving my hips around again.

*****

Looking back up into Kurt's eyes, I raised my hand and cupped his face. I slid my thumb over his parted lips and stared at him in awe at what he'd already done, knowing that there was more to come.

"Kurt," I said in a wanton voice, "I need you to FUCK me. I want to know how it's supposed to feel."

As I looked back up into Kurt's eyes, feeling the fullness inside of me and the sweet pleasurable pain of my walls being stretched, I thought to myself that I had to take control of his teasing, the light and hard thrusts, the not knowing what to expect when has me on edge.

Holding on to his arms, I rolled him on his back and straddled his hips.

I wanted to heat things up again, now that my pussy was ready for another round of Kurt's girth. I wiggled my hot pussy lips firmly against the thick shaft, his velvety tip was cradled between my wet lips, feeling his hardness pushing against my begging clit. I had to have him deep inside me again. I needed what I knew Kurt could give to me.

The heat from his shaft radiated at my entrance. I squirmed, letting him slide along the outside of my cavern, teasing him like he teased me. As my naughty hips did their teasing dance, I leaned back, getting a chance to see the beautiful sight of his slickness as I started guiding his head into my dripping hole.

The way that his mushroom tip stretched my swollen opening was breathtaking. I couldn't believe how much of him there was to fit in. I watched as I wiggled him in slowly, needing to be more open to take all of Kurt's cock.

I bit my lower lip, and then dropped my hips in one quick motion and took it all. All I could see now was our wet pubic hairs tangled together and a blur of stars from the fast insult I just gave myself insides.

Letting him settle in, I slowly started grinding to finish stretching to meet Kurt's girth. Now that I was comfortable with him in me, I was loving the new sensations in new places never before touched.

I leaned forward so my breasts were dangling over Kurt's face. They hung and swayed in rhythm with my hips' movements.

Kurt's lips parted and I lowered slightly so that my firm nipples brushed against his chin upward to his lips. The tingle of his warm breath and wet tongue sent chills all the way to my groin. Kurt stuck out his tongue and caught my nipple with each swaying motion past his mouth.

He grabbed my nipple with his teeth and nibbled hard down on it, holding me in place. My eyes widened in shock at the sudden feel it sent through me.

As I was still adjusting to this new sensation, Kurt's hands were on my hips and he held me still. He lifted his hips in a quick upward motion and moved his cock into me. I couldn't pull my nipple from the grasp of his teeth and his eyes were beaming with the pride of having me momentarily confined, as he was trying to take back control.

Under the grip of his teeth I matched his hip movements with mine. Soon my rocking hard on his cock had him breathing deeply and he let go of my nipple. I arched my back and ground down as hard and deep as I could on his cock. My thighs were squeezing against Kurt's sides, the sounds of my wetness gushing with each gliding stoke down his pole filled the room with the mixed musky aromas.

"Kurt, Ohhhhhhhhhhh baby! What's happening?"

I felt this hot gushing, body shaking, eye-rolling, uncontrollable feeling burst from deep in my tummy. It was on-going, and I couldn't move. All I could feel was Kurt's hips pounding into me, driving me insanely crazy with something I never felt my body do before.

Gasping for my breath, I fell forward, my chest pressed hard onto Kurt's, with him still inside of me. I felt his hands softly rubbing my back as my pussy still throbbed around his shaft. Our hips kept grinding and as my body finally stopped shaking, my thighs loosened the tight hold they had against his hips. My entire body felt like a wet noodle.

*****

Teri was bouncing and grinding on my cock like a woman possessed. She was so wet I could hear her juices squish every time that her ass hit my hips, and I could feel them running down my balls. Her tits were flying and bouncing around, hitting me in the face until I bit down on one of her nipples. While I didn't bite hard, just hard enough to get her attention, Teri seemed to enjoy my soft bites, based on her loud, almost screaming orgasm.

After she came down from her orgasm she collapsed on top of me, her tits pressed against my chest. I slid one hand between her shoulder blades while the other hand slid down to her ass. Planting my feet on her mattress, I then started jackhammering up into her, hard and fast.

"Oh shit!" Teri exclaimed loudly, burying her face in my shoulder and grasping my shoulders hard. "Oh! My! God! Yes!"

It didn't take long before Teri started gasping, flattening her chest on me. "Oh shit! Oh god, yes!" she gasped loudly, her body stiffening, her hands grasping my shoulders harder.

"NnnnnggghhhhhhOOoohhhhh!"

"OhhhmyyygodddddI'mmmcuuuuummmmiiing!" she moaned as I felt a gush of her juices surge out of her pussy and coat my balls. The walls of her pussy were squeezing the length of my shaft as her body shook.

A few seconds later Teri backed up a little, burying my cock inside her as her body continued shaking. She gasped a little louder as I lifted my hips again, jamming the head of my cock even deeper. I lay still, holding her body as she rode the waves of her orgasm down.

"Holy shit!" she moaned a couple of minutes later as she tried catching her breath. "What the hell are you trying to do to me?"

"I'm fucking you," I replied, thrusting up hard and fast when I said 'fucking.'

"Oh my god!' she exclaimed, arching her back. "Stop! I need a break!"

I laughed to myself and held her close, until she started pushing up and looked down at me. "Holy crap!" she said as she wiggled her hips. "You're still hard?"