Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled at her, flexing my cock and causing her to gasp. She then rose all the way and slowly got off of me.

Teri then stood, looking down at my rigid pole, standing proud and shiny with her juices. Exhaling softly, she told me that she'd be right back as she walked to her bathroom.

Closing my eyes, I raised my hands behind my head and waited as I replayed the day's events so far. A couple of minutes later I suddenly felt a pair of lips sliding down my slowly softening shaft.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as Teri started sucking my cock, getting it hard again.

"MmmHmmm!" she moaned around my cock.

I noted that she seemed to enjoy sucking on me, even with it coated in her nectar, another thing to store in the back of my mind.

All too soon, Teri rose, letting me slip from her warm lips. "Mmmm," she said, licking her lips. "Tasty!"

I sat up and kissed her, and then got off of the bed. Teri turned her head to look at me as I took in the view of her on her hands and knees, her ass pointed at me.

We smiled at each other as I ran my hands across her ass cheeks. "Holy crap!" she said softly. You're wearing me out!"

I laughed softly and then swatted her on the ass. "Then lay down," I told her. "I'll make this a little easier on you."

Teri lay flat on her bed, sighing softly, as I got off of the bed. I then grabbed her ankles and pulled her quickly toward me, causing her to yelp and giggle. Keeping her body on the mattress, I placed her feet on the floor. That was when I noticed that she was still wearing her low heels, making her legs and ass look even better.

Bending down, I started kissing my way up the backs of her legs. Moaning softly, Teri opened her legs slightly and moved her hips. Seeing the light red hand print on her ass, I softly kissed it, drawing a sigh from her, and then continued kissing my way up her back.

Soon, the head of my cock was nestled in between her warm labia as I gently kissed the back of her neck. Teri moaned again, moving her hips trying to get my cock inside her.

I soon lifted myself and leaned back. Taking my pole in my hand, I lined it up with her wet pussy and thrust forward, burying myself deep.

*****

I buried my face in the sheets and let out a loud yelling moan as Kurt slammed his still stiff cock into me once more.

I thought to myself, 'How can this man keep going like this? It's unbelievable!' My whole body was in orgasmic bliss, not knowing what to expect next.

I loved each of his deep thrusts, feeling his fingers holding tightly onto my ass cheeks, pressing me harder into the mattress, rendering me immobile. My insides were swelling tighter around Kurt's cock. Everything was so tender the sensations were mixing with enjoyable throbbing pains.

I lifted myself up on my arms arching my back, trying to push back at Kurt, helping him drive in deep. Kurt swatted my ass sharply and I squealed in surprise. I don't know if I was more surprised that he spanked me, or how much I liked it!

Kurt grasped a hand full of my hair, pulling my head back toward him and leaned into my ear, whispering to me to hold my cute ass still or, 'I am going to take that, too.'

I tried to turn my head around, not believing what I just heard, but forgetting he had a hand full of my hair and pulled it myself. I tried to look at him and said, "Noooo! You wouldn't!"

His eyes beaming, he smiled at my shocked look and said, "Don't tempt me!" with a chuckle to his voice.

Not knowing how serious he was about that, I sank my chest back down onto the mattress. My head was swimming with thoughts of how the heck that thick cock would ever fit into my unexplored ass if my pussy is feeling this tight and swollen already.

It was so hard to not wiggle my ass to keep Kurt's thrusts from driving as deeply into my pussy as he was. His rock-hard cock was hitting spots that I had forgot I had!

His fingers were spreading my cheeks apart to watch his pussy soaked cock slide in and out. His thumb moved down toward my slick opening, covering it with my flowing juices, and he pressed it against the soft area around my back door.

I held my breath every time I felt his thumb move across that area, wondering where he was going to slide that thumb when it would move about.

*****

It didn't take long after I plunged the length of my rod deep into Teri's hot, wet depths for her to start pushing her hips and ass back at me. I had a beautiful view of her soft, shapely ass bouncing with my every thrust.

After a few minutes, her ass was moving so much that I had to spank her and grab on to her hair in an effort to keep my cock inside her. Her verbal response, which almost sounded like a soft growl, just spurred me on more.

Her response when I told her that I would take her ass too, if she didn't quit bouncing around, really shocked me for a second. She didn't say 'no,' or 'never,' or anything like that. Her reply was 'You wouldn't.' That sounded like more of a dare, to me. A dare to be undertaken at another date.

Still holding on to her hair, I slid my other hand in between our joined body and started coating my thumb in her nectar. As I thrust my shaft deep inside her, I began sliding my thumb up the crack of her ass, causing her to gasp again.

Teri moaned loudly and began wiggling her ass when my thumb started massaging her juices on to her tight ass, winking at me with every thrust in to her pussy. The more pressure that I placed with my thumb, the less that she moved, moaning softly as she pushed her ass back against my thumb.

The feel of my cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet, velvety pussy squeezing around me, the sight of my shaft shiny with her copious juices as it plunged in and out of her, and the sounds of her vocal expressions all soon combined to push me close to the edge.

She started moving her ass back and forth again, and it wasn't long before the tip of my thumb slid in to her tight ass.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, placing her hands on the mattress as I started taking longer strokes, slamming back into her. "Give it to me!"

*****

The feeling of Kurt's thumb pressed in my tight puckered hole sent a surprising, unexplainable jolt through my body. I had never been touched there before. These were all new sensations he was waking up! My head fell into the mattress, burying my face to muffle the louder breathless gasps.

My legs started to shake, and my hips pushed back against his thrusts. I felt this deep surge rolling from an area in my tummy I never felt before. Kurt's long thrusts, his wiggling thumb that was suddenly in my bum, his cock throbbing against my walls, all sent me over the edge. Raising my head I yelled, "Oh Kurt! I'm going to cum! NOWWWWW!"

I felt him slam into me, and he pressed his hips tighter to my ass. His hands pulled my hips back so I couldn't pull away and he gave my hair a soft tug. I began to shudder and felt the warm rush of my cum gushing out around his cock and down my thighs. My mouth was open but all that came out was hard gasping breaths.

I felt the rolling rush of my orgasm starting to lessen. I managed to squirm a little under the tight hold Kurt had on me, and then it happened. Kurt's throat started to make deep growling noises, and the noises started getting louder.

He drew back and pushed back onto me hard. I could feel his thighs, pressing against the sides of mine, start shaking. Kurt groaned as he said, "Oohhh Teri! I'm gonna cum!" Suddenly, his hot steaming load started pumping into me.

The pressure of his spurting cum hit a sensitive area. I turned my head to peer at Kurt and moaned. My pussy walls clamped down hard on him once more and the room was filled with shallow wails from both of us.

*****

My senses were soon on overload. The sounds that Teri was making, her moaning, grunting, and gasping, the feel of her hot, wet pussy walls milking my shaft, her tight rosebud squeezing my thumb, the sight of her nude body, lightly coated in sweat, and then her gushing orgasm all soon combined to set me off.

Her loud exclamation that she was cumming, which was quickly followed by her body shaking, her slick juices gushing, coating both my balls and her already wet mound, and her hot, wet pussy walls spasming around my shaft were the final straw.

"Oh shit! Oohh Teri! I'm gonna cum!" I grunted as I felt my balls start to tighten. I thrust hard into her, releasing her hair as my hips slammed against her ass. I groaned loudly as my cock exploded, spewing my pent-up load deep inside her.

My body was shaking as well, as my cock continued throbbing, still spitting out my cum. I bent my arms, slowly lowering my body until my chest lay lightly on her back. I could feel my rod cough up the last of my cream.

I started kissing the back and sides of her neck, and I soon felt my slowly deflating shaft slide out of her. A couple of minutes later, my breath and heart finally slowing down, I rolled off of Teri's back and lay on her bad at her side.

"Holy crap!" I said softly as I extended my arm to her. Teri looked at me with a smile and rolled over to me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Wanna go check out the balcony?" she asked a couple of minutes later, giggling.