Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remembered what he said to coax me here and I couldn't imagine what his big surprise was.

I finally got the nerve up to lean into him. His cologne filled my nostrils with memories, and I asked him, "So, what's your big surprise?"

*****

When we walked in to the bar a couple of minutes later, I introduced Teri to the crew and immediately ordered more drinks for everyone. Once I knew that she was set, I walked around and handed out everyone's Christmas bonuses. A couple of times, as I was walking around, I saw her watching me out of the corner of my eye.

I was glad not only that she came along, but that she seemed to be getting along with everyone, too. I still didn't know what was going through her mind as far as her personal life, but I was pretty sure that it didn't include me. Other than catching her looking at me when she thought I couldn't see her, I was getting nothing from her.

The waitress brought out the next round of pizzas so I sat back down next to Teri and took a couple of pieces. We talked while we ate, mostly me giving her stories about some of the crew and other assorted small talk.

We had been there a couple of hours and some of the crew was starting to filter out to get a head start on the long holiday weekend when she leaned in and placed her hand on my upper arm. "So, what's your big surprise?" she asked me softly.

I finished my beer and caught the waitress's eye again, ordering one for me and a wine for Teri, before I answered her.

"Ok, you know that John Jameson is retiring next week?" I asked her, referring to the manager in the office next to mine.

"Yeah, I heard," she replied. "What about it?"

"Well, I talked to the old man and convinced him to give you the office."

"What?" she exclaimed. "You're kidding me! Why? How?"

"Why? How?" I repeated. "Because you deserve it. Hell, if we keep working together on projects like this one, which the old man seems to think is going to happen, then you're going to need a real office."

"Oh my god! Wow! Thank you! I was starting to think I was stuck in that cubicle for the rest of my life!"

"Don't thank me," I replied. "I told you, you deserve it. Obviously, the old man realized it too."

Teri smiled at me and took a drink of her wine. "Maybe, but he never would have given that office to me without you talking to him. Thank you."

I lifted my glass to her and we toasted her new work home. A few minutes later she gulped down her wine, leaned in closer, and said, "I have a surprise for you, too."

*****

"I want to tell you why I wasn't at work yesterday. If you want to walk me home, I can tell you as we walk."

"Ok. You've had a couple, and I don't want you walking home alone," he told me.

"You know, I am still surprised that you got me that office next to yours. When I woke up this morning I honestly thought I wouldn't get the chance to work on your team anymore. I am happy that isn't true. Hey, isn't this your truck?"

"Yes, it is why?"

"Do you want to drive the rest of the way so you're not walking back here after I am home?

"Ok, sure. Hop in."

Once in the parking lot of my condo complex, I invited Kurt in to see my new home.

"Are you sure you want me to come in?" Kurt asked questioningly.

I said, "Well that's the only way you are going to hear about my surprise."

"Oh, you mean the invite in isn't the surprise?"

I shoved at his shoulder and said, "No silly. Even though yes, inviting you in is a surprise in itself, I have another one to tell you."

I gave Kurt the grand tour, offered him a beer and we sat out on my balcony enjoying the view of the sunset.

Looking over at me he said, "So, when are you going to tell me the other surprise?"

"Here." I reached into my pocket pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to him. "This is why I wasn't at work yesterday. I'm hoping that now the divorce is officially final, you might give me another chance at one of your kisses. I think I'm ready to handle it better than last time."

"That is if you want to. If not I understand and am ok with just being a close friend."

*****

"Don't tease me like that, Teri," I replied, shocked.

Yeah, that was quite a surprise. Teri hadn't said anything about her divorce, or even her now ex, in a long time. I had started to think that maybe she was getting back together with him. After the Christmas party, I certainly didn't think that I would ever have another chance with her.

I thought that it was a little odd that she asked me to drive to her place, as she knew that I didn't mind a walk of only a couple of blocks. That part if town didn't have parking meters yet, at least where I was parked, so I didn't have to worry about that...

I could tell by her silence on the short drive over, and by how she acted as she showed me her condo, that something was on her mind

I'd had more to drink than she had, having done a couple of shots of Jameson with some of the guys from the crew, I was as horny as I could ever remember being, and Teri was looking very good in her light summer dress. I was really not in the mood to get myself started, only to be shut down cold again.

"I honestly don't know if I can take a repeat of last time."

*****

"I don't blame you, Kurt. I have to admit all these crazy new feelings messing with my emotions is quite a lot to deal with, but if you're feeling the same way I'm feeling I am really hoping that we can work this out together now that my one obstacle is cleared."

With that said, I stood and walked over to his chair, rested my hands on the arms of his chair, looked him in the eyes with a look of desire and asked, "Yes or no to the kiss? After all, we are celebrating today aren't we?"

*****

Leaning over in front of me the way she was, it was impossible for me not to look down the front of her dress. Her full breasts, although still held back by her bra, were swinging down as she grasped the arm rests.

As much as I wanted to reach up and cup her breasts, squeezing them and feeling their heft while I kissed her, I was still a bit gun shy after the last time. Finally though, after looking her in the eyes for a couple more seconds, I reached my hands up, grasped the collar of her dress, and pulled her to me.

Our lips met, softly pressing against each other at first, and we kissed again for the first time in months. Our mouths both opened, and our tongues were soon dancing with each other as the kiss heated up.

Trying to kiss while I was seated and she was standing in front of me was a bit uncomfortable, so after a few seconds I gently pushed her back. As Teri looked at me confused, I stood, placed my hands on her hips, and directed her toward her balcony railing.

Once her back was against the railing, I stepped in and kissed her, harder this time. Teri whimpered softly as our bodies pressed against each other, our hands slowly gliding and grasping.

*****

Feeling Kurt's excitement pressed against me took me back to the kiss in my room at the Christmas party. I was nervous and aroused all at once. This kiss was having the same effect on me. The only difference was this time I am nervous about giving myself to him with this kiss. I had not kissed nor been with any other man, ever, except my ex.

Noticing my body giving in, I could feel my hips pressing against his. My arms wrapped around his neck, and I told myself that this was a good thing happening. It was not a fantasy, it was is a dream coming true.

My head was swirling with hot thoughts. I gasped as I felt his hands start to move slowly down my back to my ass, cupping it and drawing me in with a thrust. I tossed my head back, breaking our kiss so I could catch my breath.

He took his kisses from my mouth to my neck as I did this. He slowly moved his lips to my collar bone, dragging his tongue along my skin as well. He nuzzled his face right between my cleavage as his strong hands held my arched back. The feel of his warm breath caressing my heaving breasts was driving me insane.

All I could do was sigh in deep gasps. The sensations running thru me were like a lit fuse heading toward the dynamite for the finale explosion.

*****

Teri moaned into my mouth as we kissed, holding me and pulling me in tightly. I could feel her press her hips into me, pushing her belly against my ever-growing bulge.

As I cupped her soft, full ass cheeks and pulled her toward me sharply, Teri gasped and bent her neck back, her grip on me tightening even more. Seeing her neck exposed like that, I immediately started kissing along her jawline, down her neck, across her collarbone, and followed the neckline of her dress.

Bending down slightly, I continued gliding my lips across her exposed skin, kissing and licking the sensitive skin along the tops of her heaving breasts.

Teri's moans and gasps increased as I slid one hand up her back to the top of her dress. I quickly found the zipper and slowly lowered it until it stopped halfway down her back. I brought my lips back up to hers, and we kissed again as I slowly slid the back of her dress open, exposing her skin to the cool late afternoon air.

My cock was harder than I could remember in years, pressing into her as Teri whimpered softly and tightened her arms around me. She then broke off our kiss, pulling her head back slightly as she looked deep into my eyes.

*****

"Kurt wait, stop..."

Kurt looked at me with a scowl on his face said, "Not again!"

I grabbed him close and said, "Hold on. Wait, I mean not out here on the balcony. Let's not have me be the talk of the complex as the new loose girl in the building, ok? That's what I meant by wait."

"Let's go inside. I think we gave the neighbors enough of a show. We can give them something to talk about another time," I said laughingly.

Kurt gave a huge sigh of relief and swooped me up in his arms. I let out a squeal as he carried me inside and asked where I wanted to be put down. I simply said, "The room at the end of the hall."

As he carried me down the hall to my bedroom I nibbled at his neck and ear. When we got to the door way of my room Kurt set me down and wrapped his arms around me.

Drawing me in tight, he looked me in my eyes, pressed me against the door jam, and said, "Once I step through this doorway with you there is no going back. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

I lifted my lips to his, gave him a soft passionate kiss and took his hands in mine as I walked him through my door. Once he was fully in my room I took a deep breath and then said in a nervous voice, "I do have to tell you, I have only slept with one man. You will be my second and I am very nervous, to be totally honest with you. But all these years of working with you and having the fantasies of you, I am more than ready now to share my desires with you, if you still want to, knowing this."

Not wanting to give Kurt any chance to refuse me, and to show him that I was serious, I immediately took my hand while peering into his eyes and began to run my fingertips over his jeans along his hardness.

As my fingers went on their journey tracing along his manhood I was in awe over what I was feeling. The bulge was very hard, wide and long. 'This can't be his cock,' I was telling myself.

Not wanting to actually look, I took my palm and gripped his fullness thru the jeans, trying to make sure I was indeed feeling the biggest, hardest cock that I could ever imagine a man could have.

I took his hand in my other hand and placed it on my breast. I needed, wanted to finally feel his touch on my skin. When his finger cupped my full breast every feeling I imagined was starting to burst to reality. There was no stopping now. I had to feel the heat of Kurt's naked body tangled with mine.

*****

"Holy crap," I thought to myself, "this is actually going to happen!" Teri had surprised me when she told me that her ex was the only man she'd been with until tonight. Now I really didn't know what to expect, as far as experience was concerned.

Teri continued squeezing my hard shaft, looking surprised at the size. I raised my other hand and started squeezing her other breast as I felt her nipples hardening.

She moaned loudly and closed her eyes, squeezing my cock a little harder, when I began pinching her stiff nipples.

After a few seconds, I cupped her breasts with both of my hands and squeezed them as I stepped up to her. I then slid my hands behind her and leaned in to kiss her. Teri released my bulge and wrapped her arms around me as we kissed and I slid my hands up the bare skin on her back.

Shivering slightly under the light touch of my fingertips, Teri broke our kiss and lay her head on my shoulder as she moaned again and held me closer.

I turned my head and softly kissed her neck, my hands sliding her dress open. Teri gasped once more at the feel of her skin being exposed and I stepped back as I slid the dress off of her shoulders.

I took another half-step back as Teri's dress started sliding down her body, and I watched as she caught it just before her bra was exposed.

My eyes stayed locked on to her chest for a couple of seconds before they slowly traveled up her body, until our eyes locked again.

Holding her dress up, Teri looked at me questioningly. I said nothing. I just smiled and slowly nodded my head. Teri smiled back and let her dress fall, pooling around her feet.

My eyes slowly went back down her body, taking it in. Her body shined, glowing in her excitement. She was wearing a white strapless bra and what looked like a matching lacy thong, which paired well with her skin tone.

"Wow!" I said softly as my eyes traveled up and down her body, concentrating on her bra holding back her huge tits and her panties covering her mound. "You look beautiful!"

*****

Blushing, with the urge to want to cover up, I stood there thinking that it was good that I put on the nicer of my under garments today.

Talking to myself, I said, "Ok Teri, it's now or never. Finish what Kurt started."

As I stared at Kurt checking out my semi nakedness I caught his eyes with mine. I took 3 steps back from him reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. Ever so slowly, I lowered it, watching as his eyes widened like he was watching a gift being opened. The bra fell to the floor and my arms crossed over my breasts covering them. I felt my face turning red as I looked to the floor slightly embarrassed.

The next thing I remember is Kurt's hands on my arms, he kissed me and lowered my arms exposing my full DD's. He stepped back and looked at them, smiling, before leaning in and kissing them.

All I could hear was the pounding of my heart and my breath echoing in my head. I was shaking as I felt Kurt's fingers tracing just under the front of the waistband of my thong. His fingertips grazed slowly past my clit and through her lips feeling her wetness. In a few moments he will be seeing me totally naked.

He then started to lower my panties. My knees were feeling weak with excitable nerves. I could feel the moisture between my thighs growing. I was now standing with my panties around my ankles, totally naked. He leaned down and lightly drew his tongue over the top of my mound and placed his open mouth over my clit, giving it a hard suck. I let out a loud moan, my knees shook. I grabbed his shoulders to pull him up. I relaxed when Kurt's passionate smile met my eyes.

As I stood there motionless I watched Kurt stand, and then I reached down and started opening his jeans. My eyes wandered down his chest to watch as he removed his jeans and stood there with a bulging pair of boxer briefs covering his hardness. The tightness of the briefs outlined perfectly his full erection and at the very tip was a wet spot forming from his arousal.

"Would you like to unwrap your present?"

Taking a sharp, gasping breath I nodded yes and stepped closer. I placed my fingers under the waist band and slowly started lowering them. As I got to his erection I stretched the waist band to release that hard cock and it sprang upright.

I found myself lowering to my knees as I drew his briefs down to his ankles, not taking my eyes off of it. I was face to cock on my knees and I could not stop myself from staring at the beautiful sight in front of me. I bought my hand up to take his flesh in my grasp. It was so thick my hand could barely close around it.

My ex was abnormally small compared to what I was looking at. I'd never seen a cock looking as hot as Kurt's.

*****

Teri's body was everything that I had expected. Soft, curvy, and so far very responsive. Her big tits had just the right amount of sag to them, especially considering their size, and she had a light blonde, downy covering of hair on her pussy.

The scent that I caught as I pulled her panties down enticed me, and I just had to get a quick taste. I was definitely not disappointed! From the way that her knees buckled when I slid my tongue up her slit, though, I knew that I would need to have her laying down when I really went down on her.

After I had her naked, I stood and started taking the rest of my clothes off. From the hungry look that Teri was giving me, I thought that I would test her and asked if she wanted to finish undressing me. Happily, she did not hesitate, and was now on her knees, slowly stroking my thick, hard shaft, her eyes locked on the head of my cock.

Much to my enjoyment, she then slowly brought her face in closer, and I soon felt her tongue sliding along the length of my pole.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in encouragement.

Teri then started concentrating on the head, sliding and flicking her tongue all around the bulbous knob. Seconds later, as I watched, she wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly started sliding them down.

"Oh damn!" I moaned louder. "Nice!"

That seemed to egg her on, as she then started bobbing her head up and down my shaft. It was quite a beautiful sight, the way her hair framed her face, and her soft lips were stretched around me.

For someone that had only been with one other man, and from what she had told me in the past he was not very adventurous or giving in bed, Teri had amazing oral skills!

I noticed that she was moving her hair out of her face a lot, so I reached down and took as much in my hand as I could, which also gave me a better view of what she was doing. I had to smile at her when I saw her look up at me, her mouth full of my cock.

As our eyes were locked on each other's, Teri slowly slid her lips all the way down the length of my cock, until her nose was almost touching me!

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I felt the tip of my cock pressing against the back of her throat. "No one has ever been able to do that!"

Teri was obviously very proud of herself, as she began bobbing her head up and down even faster, constantly swallowing my pole.

With all of the talent and enthusiasm that Teri was showing, it didn't take long before I knew that I was reaching the point of no return. "Oh shit, baby. You keep that up and you're gonna make me cum!" I warned her.

*****

Kurt's cock was such a mouth full. That was something that I was not use to, but was enjoying it immensely.

As I was sliding him in and out of my mouth I start thinking about how I was going to handle his thickness in my pussy. How blissful his throbbing was going to feel pounding against my sensitive, under-used walls.

Soon, he was telling me he isn't going to last very long if I kept it up. I slowly drew my lips to his tip and pulled him from my mouth with a 'pop' from sucking hard as I drew him out.

I gently grasped his balls in my hand, feeling how tight they were from being so ready to empty. Wanting to enjoy his hardness a little longer I stood up and drew my hand from his balls to his cock and guided him toward my bed as I walked backwards.