Self Taught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

Opening my hand, I slid my palm firmly between her legs and drew it upwards, my trailing fingers directly over her now very moist genitals. Her hips bucked upwards and she climaxed, her legs splayed widely.

After I moved to the other side, I repeated that and she climaxed again, it seemed to be even more solid than the first time.

I was already so far out of line with what I was doing that if the State ever found out my career would be over. But now I was also aroused, so as I drew my hand upwards, I let my middle finger slip inside her.

"Just outside honey. Please?" Sheila mumbled so i instantly withdrew my finger.

I began long sweeping strokes the entire length of her now completely naked body, each stroke rewarded me with a shudder from her. I could see the flush of redness between her breasts and on her belly. Her fairly heavy breasts lay over to each side, her nipples extremely erect.

I felt her relax, so I slowed my motions.

I finished up, using one of my towels I wiped her down completely. She jerked slightly when I drew the towel between her legs to remove the moisture mixed with the oil there.

Sheila got up and completely naked, walked into the bathroom. I picked up my bottle of rubbing alcohol, wiped down my table and folded it up.

Sheila came out, now wearing a different robe. She went over to Sam and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday, honey!" He told her as they embraced. Then she turned to me, opened her arms for a hug so I gave her one.

"Happy Birthday." I told her also. She beamed at that.

Sam paid me the $30 I had asked for, then he gave me a $20 tip.

"You are damn good, way better than anybody we ever had over before." He told me.

"Thank you. I am just starting out and need clients, so if you would like, I will be glad to come see you again." I told him.

"That would be cool. Say, do you mind if I give your number out? We know a few people and it's hard to find anyone who will..you know, give her a good time?"

"I don't mind at all." I told him with a grin.

I had made up my mind, what the client wanted I would give them, within reason.

+++

Sam and Sheila? Now there was one very real loving couple. Pleasure for her was a gift from him, he was one heck of a nice man and she worshiped the ground her man walked on, as I found out over time.

I could touch her outside all I wanted to, just not inside as she made quite clear. Something sacred, kept back for her husband perhaps?

I never knew the truth of that, never bothered to ask. Were they swingers? That I never found out either, not for sure.

I do know they had quite a large circle of friends.

That incident, that session with Sam and Sheila were my very first paying clients. I walked in their door intending to do a normal body massage, I walked out of there knowing that now I was part of the underground, those who work quietly behind the scenes.

The surprise might be that there really is no shortage of clients interested in some, shall we say, more personal attention? Male and female both.

The exact same holds true of the therapists, yes, both male and female.

Many cannot muster the courage to ask, the trick is to get past that. The therapist has to feel safe and secure, the client needs to know how to ask.

No one wants their face and name in some "sexual offenders" database, even though when all concerned are adults and willing, still there are those laws.

Why? I just do not know about that, either. Protect the health and safety of the public, is that it?

Someone somewhere, placed in charge does not like the idea of people enjoying their bodies without State approval, the payment of the fee for that.

So they create laws to make everyone comply with their point of view.

The trick is to get to the point of everyone feeling secure, and then ask.

Sam knew just how to ask, although a bit crude he got the message across.

Months later we were sitting in his living room, Sheila was in the shower. I had once again massaged her to a fantastic orgasm, I now felt like I understood her body even better than that first time because I was getting some new grunts and moans out of her.

I asked Sam about why he liked to have someone massage her like I did.

"You know, maybe it is weird but I love her so much. When we first got married we both clammed up about what we liked and we dang near split up over it. Then finally I just told her what I liked, turns out she liked it too. So we tried this, we finally found you. I just want her to have all the pleasure she can get, and this stuff is pretty safe and don't hurt nothing. Besides, it gets me going seeing her all naked like that, getting looked at and touched."

"Later on, Sheila and I will have even more fun." He added with a big smile.

I nodded, thinking I understood that.

I think so, anyway.

I guess I have to say here I like both of them, they are open and honest with each other.

Yes, a true loving husband. To some that might be wrong, I even thought that way myself at first. But now I feel strongly that there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Sam was true to his word, I met and worked with several couples that were referred by them and his wife Sheila even got me a few single women as clients.

I also did one heck of a lot of perfectly legitimate massages. Client lists seem to grow, word of mouth beats all the ads a person can afford to run, a simple fact I learned.

Nearly every phone call I got after a few months began with, "My friends Sam and Sheila gave me your number..."

One day that lady named Gina that was my teacher back in class called. Right out of the clear blue sky, it had been perhaps two years.

That I expected to be a normal massage, after all, she was not only my massage teacher, she was on the Oregon State Massage board at the time.

Laws to protect the health and safety of the public don't always apply, even to the ones who are supposed to over see them.

In my little home office she stripped naked before I could get my feet set. Right in front of me.

I guess I showed surprise on my face.

"I know all about you, Dan. And the door is locked!" She broke out into a huge grin.

She was one hell of a lot of fun, a big gal but no fat anywhere. All of her insisting on careful draping, being completely legitimate went right out the window when it was her on my table.

One crazy hot woman there, so conservative in class, completely the opposite in private. I never charged her a dime.

Why not? Well, Gina of course was a very well trained masseuse, and she loved to return the favor.

I never charged Janet, either. Who in the hell is Janet, you will ask?

Oh, just the enforcer lady I mentioned earlier, the one that was my subject the day I took my board exams for my license. She is the one who writes tickets for when a Licensed Massage Therapist crosses one of those "lines" and looks at or touches something they are not supposed to.

I do know the only ones Janet does take down are the ones that take advantage, abuse the situation.

She has odd looking breast implants, they were almost square, and almost no sensitivity there. But the lower half sure makes up for it.

Not her real name, it might cause trouble if I used that, or any real names except for my own.

So...I never got busted, not even close.

Janet liked returning the favor also.

I guess I have to say I was well trained in school, but self taught in the real world.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12