All Comments on 'Serving The Council'

by catman71

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FEEEED ME !!

You have me intrigued "catman"...

KEEP IT COMING ! I am hungry for MORE !

Grrrrrrrooowwwllllll !! GREAT Start !

pandaruspandarusabout 14 years ago
meow

got any more ya big tease? ;)

MicKayMicKayabout 14 years ago
Good cliff hanger

Looking forward to Chapter Two and finding out what the "assignment" was.

chinadoll69chinadoll69almost 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for commenting on my story "The Path". I will bew checking the spelling and making corrections.

I really like your story. It makes me what to know more. I hope you write more soon.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

captivating story. Makes me want to know more about who this were is and what does he turn into? Look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great beginning. I will be reading the rest of the story!

I liked this a lot. It is a good start to the other chapters that I see you have written.

You do need to pay attention to spelling and grammar. You are using 'there' instead of 'their' and some other errors as well. Some of your sentences had missing words - as if you were thinking faster than you typed...

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Okay

Quote: "To explain, I do not remember much if any of the night my friends and I where attacked and what I do think are memories are rather haphazard and make little to no logical sense, but then again in what I have become that is a rather humorous thing. What I am now is the enforcing force for the council of others ,a group of elementals ( witches in common speak) vampires and were's( shape shifters of various types)"

Let's look at that, shall we? Okay....punctuation. You use a comma, then go on to write quite a lengthy, hard to read sentence. Keep it simple, stupid.

Oh, it's WERE....Not WHERE!

Now: The enforcing force. Hmmmmm, it reminds me of a double negative. There is nothing positive about this......

See what I mean, mr Writer-type person?

No? Think I'm being a mean, picky bastard? Well, wait until I read it, and pick it all to pieces!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INTERESTING AND MYSTERIOUS

where has my little doggy gone, he is not in the window no more. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercatman71@catman71
55 Followers
word processor working again, now if some one would would like to edit, i am looking for one, so if interested please contact me JOE C

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES