All Comments on 'Setting Moon Ch. 03'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago

Wow that was totally confusing and all over the place and went no where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!Great

Great start? Next chapter please and make it longer:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

Great story, keeping writing. Not confusing to me at all. I like where it is going, mates being found for all of them and now with the her son back in the picture i'm sure once she tells him what happened he will help get the kid back so they will be a family.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 11 years ago
Thank goodness I'm finished....

I LOVE to read, even better when it's subject matter I enjoy a lot. Reading this, I wanted my head to explode. I wish I hadn't started it, because I hate not finishing stories. Just so you know, if your curious, 1 star on each chapter is what I gave you. Absolutely horrible. You walked me through your story as it you were walking a blind person through a room. Or describing a sunset to someone who doesn't know what one is. Every single minute detail of every single possible angle was exposed and dissected, completely horrible... unless you've never read a book before, don't understand conversations between two beings. Get and editor, and a few first readers, your story idea is sound while your execution was worse the 7th level of hell.

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 11 years agoAuthor
To those of you who wanted to shoot yourself in the face.

OK, first of all it is spelled "you're". If you are going to insult me at least have a better grasp of the English language. Second, if you hated it so much why did you continue to read? Lastly, you're cunt. (emphasis on the correct conjunction of the two words you and are)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please keep going

I enjoyed it and know your just wetting our lips with the intro. I looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

I have been loving them since the first, do not stop writing and in no way take any nasty thing anyone says about your work to heart, say for examp this lady rayne or whatever, yeah no stories on their page and most likely never will be. At least you have the COURAGE to write and you do it well, where they more then likey are illiterate or to much of a coward to even try. Oh, but they can critizin all day long and not in a helpful way, no just in a way thats says i'm an ass. I love your work, You have me hooked, People like that, who feel they must be nasty to an author just because they did not like the story only show others that they are weak and stupid, trying to act like an ass and be cruel only makes others laugh at them. Oh, yes and whats its name can come back and cry at me for saying these things, I couldn't care less. I am talking to you the writer not them, they do not matter. Let them make fools of themselves, it gives us something to laugh at. Thank you for your wonderful stories and for sharing them with us, looking foward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

Concept and plot are interesting but you are rushing things even for a fantastical story. Characters usually require more time to develop and make the read more interesting. I think when you are finished you will look back and see what I mean. I'd like to see more resistance and in the characters and sense of loyalty and responsibility. And have more inner turmoil / struggle. Epically considering he is an alpha and has the responsibility of his pack and she is on a quest to avenge /find her son. Very different priorities that I don't think just go away even when finding your mate. Hope comment is taken constructively. I don't often leave comments but like the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
with a good editor, this could be nice

i think that you have a really interesting plot, but i agree with the previous comment. everything's a bit rushed and even though i've read through everything, it still felt like i was skipping parts of the story. i hope you find a good editor, or revise these chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous