Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sixth time around, Lisa noticed that the other person's pace was slowing considerably. Obviously not a dedicated runner, she told herself, but still, he has broad shoulders. Lisa silently laughed at herself as she looked the man ahead over.

The footsteps had gained greatly on Alan the last two laps. He pushed himself harder to get the eight laps over before they passed him. Never once did he look back, instead listening to the footsteps as they drew closer and closer. It would be his salvation to jog a mile at the same pace as someone who obviously was a dedicated runner.

Alan quickened his pace for the stretch run as he glanced at his watch. He wanted to establish a new personal record for a mile run. He raced ahead, leaving the steady pace of foot steps behind him.

Lisa watched the man sprint the last few hundred yards with interest. His intensity to his running, even if it was only a mile, was a credit to his desire to push himself. Lisa gave new thought to the mystery man as she quickly approached his slouched body, gasping for breath. She deliberately didn't look at him as she passed him by.

Alan finished his run as fast as he could, sprinting the last few yards before holding his hands on his hips, bending over as he gasped for air. He watched the toned legs jog past him as he panted for breath. He stood up just as she turned the corner giving Alan a glimpse of her profile.

Alan just stood there in stunned silence. It was her, he was positive of it. How lucky can I be? He asked himself.

"Damn Alan. She's jogging several more laps and you've petered out already. Nice impression that will make," he chided himself. The weight room wasn't going to open for another fifteen minutes and he needed a place to hide. He couldn't bare the thought of having this attractive woman seem him at a weak moment. He went to the deck below to do a cool down walk before he'd return to the weight room.

Lisa continued her jogging and was only slightly disappointed that the mystery man was no longer on the sports deck before deciding that he was too much of a distraction. She continued for another fifteen laps which would equal a three mile jog. Good enough she told herself. She thought of working out in the weight room but decided a long hot shower was in order. She left the sports deck and walked up to her room, not seeing her mystery man return.

Alan's timing couldn't have been worse. He had just completed his cool down, and was ready to continue his workout in the weight room. He returned to the sports deck just in time to see Lisa walk up the stairs to her cabin. Alan waited for a moment in hopes that Lisa would go out on her balcony, but when she didn't, he opened the door to the weight room and started his workout routine.

Part Five

The ship arrived at Ocho Rios at 8 am. Most guests were still in their cabins, as they couldn't disembark until the ship cleared customs. Alan had completed his workout and returned to his cabin for a quick shower. While he promised his employees he'd stay out of their way during their much deserved vacation, he found that several of them had all signed up for the same tour to climb the falls at Dunns River. Alan had done this same trip over twenty years ago with his wife and was hesitant to repeat the trip. He knew that the memories would flood back, but he was determined to overcome his feelings for her and move on.

"No better place to start fresh then to return where it all started Alan." he told the reflection in the cabin's mirror.

After breakfast, he and his employees walked off the ship amidst the throngs of locals wanting to sell their wares, some legal, some not. Many offered taxi rides but Alan and his entourage all declined as the ship's tour included transportation to the falls. Residing to the fact that there would be no sale, they moved onto the next unsuspecting tourist.

Lisa was unprepared for the onslaught of Jamaican's waiting at the pier. Her lack of foreign travel didn't prepare her for this and she felt slightly uneasy. Being an attractive woman didn't help her situation at all either. She was just about ready to turn around when she literally bumped into Albert, her dining companion and his wife Louise.

"Where you going in such a rush Lisa?" asked Albert.

"Oh. Hi! I guess I was thinking about doing some sightseeing, but I'm not sure I want to now." She replied.

"Oh, don't be silly dear. Jamaica is a beautiful island. Perhaps you'd like to travel with Albert and I?" asked Louise.

"I don't want to be a bother. I could...."

"Don't let that bother you one bit. Louise and I would love the company." Insisted Albert as he took her by the elbow and walked towards the nearest driver.

"These lovely ladies have insisted on escorting me around the island young man. How much do you charge?" he asked.

"Where you want to go mon?" asked the driver.

"Shaw Park, the straw market, fern grotto, maybe even the falls."

"Sure mon. I take you there. I even know a couple other spots mon. How bout twenty-five each?"

"Reasonable enough!" insisted Albert as he took Lisa and Louise in each arm and followed their driver.

"Whets your name sir?" he asked the driver.

"Glenn. Two N's mon!" came the reply.

Glenn leads the threesome for a rather long walk, giving them the history of his island as they went. When he finally arrived to his car, Lisa thought that they'd be lucky if the thing even started. It was the worst piece of junk she had ever seen in an automobile. A 1972 Pontiac Ventura or what was left of one. Lisa was from Alabama where beat up "junkers" where commonplace, but never had she seen anything like it before.

Glenn opened the rear doors and helped Louise and Albert in before closing the door and then opening up the passenger door to help Lisa in. As Glenn walked around to the driver's side, Lisa noticed that there were no door handles on the inside of the car. She thought for sure that Glenn was gonna take them into some far off place and rob them. She thought about her karate class, but realized that she had forgotten nearly all of her defensive moves. Albert and Louise seemed oblivious as they laughed and chatted while taking in the scenery. They relaxed nature was comforting to Lisa who slowly relaxed as well.

Glenn drove the all the places that were requested and a few that were not on the map. Each one was spectacular and Lisa found herself in awe of the islands natural beauty. When Glenn drove to the Dunns River Falls, she was even more impressed. There were hundreds of people walking up the falls which ended right at the mouth of the Caribbean Sea. Glenn spoke to another man and then came over to Lisa and said,

"This is Jaffre. He is my cousin and will take you up the falls. He said that his group isn't full and he has room for three more."

"Oh, no thanks. I'm afraid I'm way past my prime Glenn. But thanks anyways." said Albert

"You should go Lisa. Glenn, Albert and I will wait for you at the top."

"I'd like to, but I don't want to hold you up."

"No worries mon. We can watch as you climb. They be stairs right over there mon." Glenn assured her pointing off to the left.

"Okay! What the hell!" Lisa sauntered off with Jaffre to his group who where waiting their turn to climb.

As Lisa approached, she looked at the group of couples and one single man. Great! A bunch of honeymooners and some guy, she thought silently.

Alan saw Jaffre returning with a woman who wore a big straw hat and sun glasses. He didn't notice her figure immediately as the outfit looked rather out of place compared to the rest of the tourists dressed in swimming wear and little else, save for the camera's draped around their necks. Alan was the designated leader of the group, with Jaffre being the escort, leading the way for the rest of them. Lisa was the last. Her concentration on her footing and not on the companions who climbed with her.

Up and up they went, pausing briefly for the couples to take photos at certain spots. Then pausing again for the groups in front on them. Separated by no less than nine people, Lisa didn't notice Alan until they had nearly reached the top. She paused to look at his muscular legs, his broad shoulders and nice ass. Only when Alan turned to proclaim being the winner to the top did she see his face.

Lisa stood still for a moment. Her gazed never wavered as she looked deep into his eyes, his smiling face nearly forcing them closed. He's the one that was jogging this morning, she told herself. He's the one that was on the pool deck yesterday and then again in the dining room last night. She paused for what seemed like minutes, but in reality was only a few seconds, when Jaffre said,

"C'mon pretty lady! You must take the last few steps to reach the top."

"Here, take my hand." said Alan as he reached down to help Lisa up the last few steep rocks.

Lisa looked up and gazed into a deep set of dark eyes. Darker then the rain forest she had left earlier. So dark you could, she could see her reflection. She smiled and quickly denied the offer, stating,

"I can do it."

She immediately regretted her statement and quickly smiled her most alluring smile before adding,

"But thanks anyways."

Alan withdrew his hand feeling the sting of rejection.

When Lisa reached the top, she saw a look of dejection, quickly masked with a perfunctory smile. She reached out her hand and said,

"Thanks again. I'm just so used to doing things on my own."

Alan took the offered hand and said,

"Sure, I understand. No worries." Alan joked as he crooked his fingers in the quotation _expression.

No Worries was the slogan for the day as it's the Jamaican motto. Like most tourists, Alan wanted to fit in with the Jamaican's and felt that using their dialog as much as possible seemed best. He was wrong.

"By the way, my names Alan. Jaffre and I were happy to escort you to the top of Dunn's River Falls."

Lisa liked Alan immediately. He was funny, seemed sincere and she noticed that the other couples all seemed to respect him. His good looks certainly didn't hurt either she told herself.

"Hi Alan, my names Lisa. Thank you, oh and Jaffre, for leading this poor lost soul to the top. I'm sure I was never in better hands."

Lisa thought she was coming on a little strong, but before she could back off, Alan bowed and quipped,

"For such a fair maiden, this knight would walk on water."

Everyone laughed as they had never seen Alan be so debonair. And so fake!

"C'mon Alan, she's much too smart for you."

Lisa smiled at the hokey gesture. So she curtseyed and said,

"Thank you Sir Knight. For thou dothst have mine true heart."

The whole group laughed again,

"Looks like you met your match boss."

Alan just smiled at Lisa before replying,

"Perhaps!"

"C'mon, Mon. We must get you to your tour busses so they can return you to your ship." said Jaffre.

Alan looked at Lisa and asked if she was free tonight for dinner. Lisa declined, but offered to meet Alan afterwards in the Sports bar if he wanted too. He did.

"So, I'll see you around nine?" he verified.

"Sure. Sounds good." Lisa replied.

Part Six

Alan was on a roll, he'd been rolling the dice for nearly ten minutes straight.

"Gimme ten on the hard eight." he told the pit boss.

"Ten on hard eight!" he said.

The routine was always the same, place bets, strategically hold dice, lift with throwing hand, making sure that fours were always facing up, and then toss. To some it would seem almost asinine, until Alan kept rolling the dice, avoiding the dreaded seven, unless it was on the coming out roll.

After another ten minutes, and several hundred dollars later did Alan's streak come to a halt. He looked at his watch and cursed, it was already nine sixteen. He could only hope that the gorgeous Lisa was still at the sports bar. He picked up his chips, throwing a black $100 chip to the pit boss and left the casino. A thank you followed his heals as he raced out the doors.

Lisa sat at the bar sipping her Stoly on the rocks and watching the football game on the big screen. It wasn't her beloved Auburn Tigers, but she enjoyed football anyways, so the teams didn't really matter. She had hardly noticed when Alan walked in and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I got caught up on the craps table."

"Did you win?"

"Yah, a little." he lied as he played with over a thousand dollars in chips in his pocket.

"Let me buy you a drink?" Alan asked.

Lisa looked at the bartender waving her glass. He brought her another Stoly over ice and took the previous glass. He nodded at Alan and said,

"The usual Mr. D'Entremont?"

"Yes please, Alex. And thanks."

Lisa tried to act surprised, but found that nothing this man may do would surprise her. He seemed to be as popular as he was nice. She began to think of him naked. She looked intently at his deep dark brown eyes, wondering if he could make take her to new sexual heights. She laughed.

"Did I say something funny?" asked Alan.

Lisa liked his easy manner. He knew he didn't, yet he played along as if it was a joke that each of them shared. His eyes came to a squint as he smiled and Lisa took a moment to gaze at his features before replying,

"No. I was just thinking of something."

Her thoughts didn't deny the fact that it wouldn't take much effort to take her to new sexual heights as her ex-boyfriend never did much for her anyways.

"I see. Wanna share it?" Alan asked as he sipped on his Woodbridge Whiskey, served straight up.

"Maybe later. Depends on if I like you or not."

Alan heard the challenge and decided that Lisa would definitely be worth the chase. He stared at her intently, her green eyes and long dark hair gave her beauty and added luster. She seemed confident in herself, yet he felt she was yearning for something. That was his goal, to find out what it was that life hadn't given her.

"I'll look forward to that then."

They raised their glasses and clinked them in a toast.

"To pleasant thoughts." he said.

"Hmmm, yes. Pleasant thoughts." Lisa replied.

They sat at the bar and talked about their respective lives. Each leaving out parts that were uncomfortable for them, neither asking anything too personal. Their drinks would finish and Alex would bring another round without being asked. Both were becoming quite intoxicated. The more they drank the more they would think about getting naked with the other.

"Did you know that the cabin walls are thin? I was woken up last night by some very loud moans and screams." said Lisa.

"Ahh. The ships ghosts where making their rounds last night then?"

Alan was joking with Lisa, for he knew exactly what she was talking about. He just wanted to see if he could get her to talk about other people having sex in the cabin next door.

"Ghosts? And I thought it was the couple in the cabin next to me. Now I'm so disappointed. I was hoping for a repeat performance tonight." said Lisa.

"Hmm. Mind if I come along? I think I'd be interested in hearing that too."

Alan was more than hinting and Lisa knew it. Was she ready? Could she take some man to bed that she's only known for a few hours? Lisa wanted unbridled sex, but she was also a cautious woman.

Not yet, Mr. D'Entremont. Not yet. But soon, Lisa promised herself.

They walked along the ships corridors, drinks in hand and made their way up to the sports deck. The warm Caribbean breeze's caressed Lisa's face. Alan was entranced, perhaps partly by the alcohol, partly by the vision of Lisa as the moons light reflected brightly on her hair as if flowed in the breeze. She stood at the railing and let the winds whip past her. Alan held the moment in his mind before saying,

"I think this is where we first met."

"Unofficially!" he added as he remembered her jogging behind him.

"Yes. You kept a good pace. I was admiring your backside." Lisa chimed back smiling.

"Well, there's a lot there, not sure if it's worth admiring though."

"I'll be the judge of that. I'm tired Alan. Thanks for a fun evening." Lisa lied.

She was anything but tired. Lisa was as horny as a woman could be. If she didn't have such a lousy sex life before this, perhaps she could have invited him to her cabin. Relax she told herself, there's five more nights left. Lisa wasn't looking for love, just someone to show her what good sex was.

Alan reminded himself to be patient. It was only the second night and there were five more nights left of their seven day cruise. After all, he wasn't looking for love, just some sexual companionship.

They bid each other good night. Lisa went back to her cabin and Alan felt a compulsion to return the ship's casino chips to them. He wound up winning another thousand dollars before retiring to his own cabin.

Part Seven

Lisa undressed, brushed her teeth and flopped into her bed. She felt very lonely, until her neighbors walked into their cabin. Lisa heard the cabin door close and some mumbled words, before she heard the female giggle and say,

"Stop that!"

It was something that was said teasingly and Lisa listened intently. Her own desires already piqued, Lisa raised her hands to her breasts and began to play with her nipples. The couple remains quiet and Lisa thinks that there will be no show until she hears a noise on the balcony next to her.

Lisa sits up, remaining perfectly quiet. She hears a chair slide across the balcony and hushed whispers and more giggles. She stands up and walks to the slider opening the glass door but not the screen door. The couple next to her doesn't notice. Lisa felt a desire, a sudden urge have an orgasm.

Her pussy became soaked as she continued to pull on her nipples. Lisa looked thru the slider and sees the women next door, her hands holding her legs wide as her man licks and sucks on her clit.

Lisa just watched in amazement. Darren would never think of doing that to her. Her concentration was focused on the woman who's eyes closed as she began to moan softly. Lisa watched, never giving thought that she was a voyeur, never knowing that she liked to watch other people. Her juices flowed down her inner thighs, her hand reaching down to feel it's wetness.

Once again, Lisa was lost to another world, one of pure lust and pleasure. She so desperately wanted to be that other woman. Lisa moved to get a better view of the woman and nudged the screen door. Lisa had hardly noticed, but the woman did. She looked up and saw Lisa in the moon light and crooked her finger, inviting Lisa to come closer.

At first Lisa was shocked, but the woman seemed to enjoy having her watch. The woman raised her finger to her lips, shh, and pointed to her man. Lisa understood that the woman didn't want her man to know Lisa was watching.

Slowly, silently, Lisa slide the screen door open and stepped out so the woman could look at Lisa's own nakedness. The moon light accentuated the curve of Lisa's breasts and the woman licked her lips at seeing them. She then cupped her breasts and began to suck on first one, then the other nipple.

Lisa watched in amazement. Her head leaned down while her hands cupped her breasts in an effort to lick and suck her own breasts. Her tongue flicked across her sensitive nipple and she felt an immediate response from her pussy.

The woman in the balcony next to Lisa's watched and smiled before tilting her head back, moaning louder than before. Her hands reached down between her legs, holding her man's head as she began grinding her pussy against him.

Lisa continued to watch with great intensity, one hand still cupping her breast while the other snaked it's way to her drenched pussy. She slid a finger across her clit and moaned. Her counterpart opened her eyes and looked directly at Lisa, holding her gaze as Lisa continued to play with herself.