Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa could not look away, shy as she might have been, she wanted to watch the woman in the next balcony as much as she wanted to be seen. The balconies were unlit, so Lisa took the opportunity to sit down in the chair on her own balcony and put her feet on the small table, angling herself so that the woman could watch Lisa's every move. Never before had she been so bold, never before had she been so excited.

Lisa spread herself open, allowing the woman a full view of she shaven crotch, never breaking eye contact with her. And the woman never let her eyes stray from Lisa, even though her man was hard at work licking and sucking on her pussy. The woman would let out soft moans and encouraging words. Her hips rose up off the chair as her orgasm was building.

Lisa had never seen a woman have an orgasm and the ones she gave herself, while satisfying, never made her feel the way she did now. Faster and faster Lisa would rub her clit. Louder and louder the woman in the next balcony would moan. As if they were racing to cum first, they feed off of each other's noises, expressions and actions. Lisa was close, very close, and the woman next door was closer still. Each woman closed their eyes as the orgasm would build until they could hold off no longer.

The woman next door grabbed a hold of her lover and cried out,

"Oh God. Yes. That's it, right there. Oh Fuck!"

She never took her eyes off Lisa who followed with her own boat rocking orgasm. She had lost all inhibitions as her fingers brought her to the brink of cumming just before she let out her own cry of ecstasy.

"Aaahhhhhhh!" Lisa moaned, uncaring if anyone could hear her now.

And hear her they did as the man next door quickly turned around and saw Lisa's shadowy figure. Her hands held firmly to her pussy, her hips grinding against her hand, bucking against it until she had another, even more intense orgasm.

As Lisa's body calmed down, she felt a sudden pang of guilt for intruding on the other couples interlude. She quickly got up making sure to avoid looking at the man and walked through her sliding door. As she closed the screen and then glass door, Lisa giggled and flopped on her bed where she placed her hand on her pussy and masturbated to another orgasm. Feeling sexually satisfied for the first time in her life, Lisa rolled over and fell asleep.

Part 8

Alan had retired to his cabin after spending another hour in the ships casino. He almost felt guilty for winning as much as he did, but he'd give the cruise line every opportunity to win it back. Or so he convinced himself. His nightly routine never changed. He'd brush his teeth, remove his contacts then lie in bed and check out the latest sports scores and financial news. He made notes on the pad of paper he always carried with him, but instead of news information, Alan wrote down a few simple words.

Lisa. Stoly on the rocks. Gets up early to jog. Have feeling she's inexperienced.

Simple enough reminders of the woman he hoped would spend the next night in his luxury suite. Something Alan had not planned on when he originally booked his cruise.

"What is it about her buddy?" he asked himself before turning out the light.

He laid there thinking about her for another twenty minutes before sleep took over.

"Oh yah! That feels so good. You really know how to please me, don't you?"

"If you think that's good..."

Alan woke with a start. His heart was pounding in his chest and his cock was throbbing, aching for his right hand. Something it had grown accustomed to. He sat there for a moment, his mind trying to shake the fog. Had he just heard something? Was he dreaming? What ever it was sure aroused him. He lay back down and waited, expecting to hear a continued mumble or moan through the nearly paper thin cabin walls. His hand reached down and began to stroke his cock.

The head was soft and smooth as his hand wrapped about it. His fingers would hit the vein that brought him the greatest pleasure as he stroked himself back and forth. His ears waited and listened for the next sound that was sure to come. His mind raced at the thoughts of someone having incredibly sex. His cock throbbed with expectation as his hands continued to slide up and down his shaft. But no sounds came; no screams or moans of ecstasy were to be heard. That's when Alan realized that he had been dreaming and the voices he heard were Lisa's and his own.

Still erect and horny, Alan rubbed his cock as he imagined Lisa and he having sex in a lifeboat while stranded out to sea. His thoughts quickly changed to him and her having sex on the bridge of the ship and then moving to the casino where Lisa would be sprawled out on the craps table. Alan laughed out loud at the last thought before he finished himself off, his hand making himself cum like always. He cleaned himself up and returned to bed, falling fast asleep.

The alarm went off and Alan hit the snooze three times before he dragged himself out of bed. He brushed his teeth, put on some shorts and a tee shirt before making his way up to the sports deck to jog another mile before hitting the weight room again. He tried to preoccupy his mind with world events, things that would shape the future of his company; however Alan couldn't shake the visions of Lisa.

Part 9

Lisa woke to the sounds of seagulls as they circled around looking for food. She knew that the ship must have made port in Grand Cayman, another exotic destination that Lisa was looking forward to. She had signed up for one of the ships tours, so she hurried to get ready and waited at the designated spot where the group was to meet.

Albert and Louise saw Lisa sitting down and walked over to her.

"Good morning Lisa. Have a good night?" asked Louise.

"Oh yes. Very good."

"Louise and I saw you with a handsome young man. Is he the reason?" asked Albert, a twinkle in his eye.

"Albert! Shame on you." Louise scolded him severely before apologizing to Lisa.

"I'm sorry dear, but the sea air has made Albert think he's forty again."

Lisa noticed the gleam in Albert's eyes and felt a certain fondness towards the elderly couple. She wanted to adopt them as surrogate Grandparents.

"Oh, I don't mind Louise. To answer you Albert, No. The gentleman I was with last night is not the cause for my smiles this morning. However, he may be the reason tomorrow morning." Lisa winked at Albert, teasing him.

Louise pulled Albert away before he could comment further. She looked over her shoulder at Lisa and said,

"I hope we see you at dinner tonight, but if we don't, I'm sure we'll know why. Have fun dear."

Lisa waited for a couple minutes more until the cruise director walked into the theater to announce that the tour was ready to depart. The group was large, more than one hundred and fifty people had signed up for this most popular excursion. Lisa was busy reading the brochure about the trip and blindly followed the group down the passage ways and onto the vans that would whisk them to the Red Sail Sports pier. The boarded one of the three tri-hulled catamarans which motored out to Sting Ray City.

The first of the three catamarans coasted to a stop in four feet of water, while the other two dropped anchor in the deeper waters of fifteen feet. Stingrays swam as fast as they could upon hearing the sounds of the engines, knowing that a food fest was near. Many people had brought their own snorkel equipment, Lisa being no exception. She donned her mask, snorkel and fins and eagerly jumped into the warm crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.

The water temperature was a very pleasant eighty-four degrees and Lisa was surprised at just how well she could see. The first of several stingrays approached her as she slowly kicked her fins, her lithe body gliding across the top of the water. The dive operator took notice of Lisa as she had slipped out of her cover-up, her bikini showed off her hard body; the thong bottom parted her cheeks perfectly. He pounded his hand on the water three times to get the stingrays attention and then fed the stingray it's longed for meal.

Lisa watched him as the gentle sea creature took the offered morsel. She lifted her face from the water, spit out her snorkel and asked,

"Hey! Can I feed them too?"

"Sure thing. They love to eat. Their mouths are underneath though, so show them the fish and they'll swim over to you and take it from your hand." He replied.

"Don't worry. While they do have teeth, they're small and won't hurt you. Just watch out for their tails." he continued as he handed several fish to Lisa.

She eagerly took them and returned to the underwater world that was at her feet. Several stingrays surrounded Lisa as she took turns feeding each one until her supply of fish was gone. Lisa had never felt so invigorated, so in touch with nature. Wishing she had an underwater camera, she cursed herself for her lack of foresight, resigning to the fact that she would have to commit this moment to memory.

Part 10

Alan was running late, he had gotten his jog in, worked out in the weight room and even got a bagel for breakfast, but missed the first launch for the Stingray City tour. He caught up with the last group to board the three catamarans that set out to the spot where, nature comes to meet you, or so the ships captain had told him while on his bridge tour. Alan was enjoying his solitude now that his morning meeting with his staff was over.

"Okay Alan. Works done for the morning lets have some fun." he spoke to himself in a third person.

He put on his mask and snorkel, then his fins and eased himself into the water. Alan had paid little attention to the people on his raft and even less to the people in the ocean.

He was swimming with his head down, looking at the coral formations, the abundance of parrot fish and of course, the tens of stingrays. He watched a thronged bottom woman feeding the fish and was amazed at her level of comfort as they circled around her, each vying for her last piece of fish. She seemed oblivious to their potential danger.

Alan stayed still and continued to watch. Not for the thrill of the natural wild sea life, but because he was admiring the young woman's fine ass.

When the fish were all gone, so were the stingrays, on to their next opportunity to eat. Alan thought about following the woman in the thong bikini, but his attention was diverted to a nurse shark that was swimming only twelve feet away.

While his knowledge of sea life was limited, he did recognize the shark as harmless and continued swimming along the coral, when his head struck something hard.

"Ouch!" a voice muffled by a snorkel exclaimed.

Alan stopped and began his apologies for not watching where he was swimming, when he noticed that it was Lisa.

"Hey! Fancy bumping into you here. Are you part of the ships tour or just here on your own?" he asked.

"Yes. Ships tour." she answered, rubbing her head.

"We seem to be sharing similar interests. What's on the agenda for later?" she continued.

"I've got a little shopping I'd like to do after this, but I'm open later. How about you?"

"Beach, beach and more beach." "I might slide in a shop or two." said Lisa.

"You wouldn't want to go with me would you?" he asked.

"Sure, why not! Besides, I'd probably bump into you sometime anyways."

Lisa crooked her fingers as quotations when she emphasized the word bump. They both laughed and continued to swim side by side looking at the various fish and coral. The time passed quickly and before long the catamaran captains were asking people to climb aboard to return to the port. Lisa stopped swimming and took hold of Alan's forearm, pulling him lightly.

"I meant to do this last night." she said as she leaned into him, pressing her lips to his.

Alan didn't hesitate long. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her even closer to him. They continued to kick their fins to stay afloat, their motion turning them around in circles.

They kissed for several moments, neither wanting to break the embrace. Alan could feel his cock stir as his tongue danced with Lisa's. They were oblivious to the people who would swim by staring at the tropical fish, staring at his hands moving down to her perfectly tanned ass.

Lisa liked having a man's hands on her body again. It had been too long and she knew that she wanted, no needed, to have him inside her. Her frustrations melted away with his soft, full lips pressing against hers. Her desires burned hot within, hotter than any fire known before.

She would not let his embrace go, but rather pressed her body as close to his as she could. Her breasts pressing against his chest, her hips gyrating with every kick of her fins as his cock pressed against her. There brief moment of total bliss was interrupted by the sounds of the air horn signaling every one to return to they boats.

Lisa looked at Alan with longing in her eyes,

"Why don't you ride back on my catamaran?"

"I'd love to. I just have to get my things off the other one. I'll be right there." Alan replied.

Lisa swam off to her own boat and Alan to his. He was the last to board and as soon as he did, the captain hoisted anchor and began to sail off back towards the pier. Alan thought about jumping over board, but noticed that Lisa's boat had already set sail.

Their vessels sailed in opposite directions and Alan stood with his hands on his hips in frustration. He looked in Lisa's direction, shrugging his shoulders and lifting his hands, palms up in a gesture of helplessness.

Lisa shook her head unable to believe their luck. She knew that she'd see him on the ship again, but she was looking forward to spending time with Alan back in Grand Cayman. She resigned herself to her book and when the boat arrived back to the pier, she walked across the street and lay on the beach.

She had chosen her spot carefully. Not too close to the mega resort, but close enough so she could make an easy walk to get something to drink. Lisa checked her watch.

"11:30 am, Leese. Get something to eat, lie on the beach for an hour, take a walk, and then do some quick shopping before returning to the ship."

It was something she had conditioned herself to do. Think aloud the plans for the day so as not to forget anything. After a light lunch at the Westin, Lisa returned to her spot on the beach and relaxed to the sounds of the ocean.

Her mind drifted back to Alan and the warm feel of his embrace earlier that day. She needed a distraction, so she started her walk earlier than planned.

Seven mile beach was a wonderful spot to walk and clear one's mind. The pristine beach was an almost blindingly bright white. It's width and length made it a practically perfect setting for a romantic interlude. If anyone got to near, just pick up your things and walk further down the beach.

Lisa's legs were following unconscious commands as she walked nearly the full length of the beach, before she realized that she only had a few minutes to spare before the ship sailed. In a panic she began to race back down the same beach she had been gingerly walking down before.

"Shit!" She cursed herself in anger.

Lisa threw off her sandals and began a full sprint in an effort to make up time. She glanced at her watch and swore again.

"Damn! It's already 3:30. Your never gonna make it Leese."

Lisa was a fit jogger, but to run four and a half miles in only thirty minutes was something she didn't believe she could do. Not carrying her beach bag at least. Being a quick thinker, she saw a couple she thought she recognized from the ship as they were getting into their rental car.

"Hey! Excuse me? But aren't you from the cruise ship?" she asked.

"Yah! We're just going back now. Need a lift?" offered the tall woman.

"Oh, thank you, yes." Lisa was very grateful for their offer of a ride. She knew that she'd get back in time.

"We saw you running and wondered if you were trying out for the Olympics, or racing to get back. We thought we'd wait for you just in case." offered the man.

"Oh my God. Your a life saver. Both of you. Thank you so much." Lisa said with genuine appreciation.

"My name is Wanda and this is my boyfriend, Fred. You look familiar. Have we met on the ship?"

"I don't think so. My names Lisa. What cabin are you in?" she asked Wanda.

"We're on the sky deck. Cabin 110." said Fred.

Cabin 110? she silently repeated to herself. My next door neighbors. These are the people I saw last night! Images of Wanda with Fred's face buried between her legs flashed through Lisa's head. She felt flush as warmth began to caress her cheeks and flow straight to her pussy.

Lisa hoped her shock wasn't too visible and waited for them to ask her cabin number. What would she say? Would they ask if she liked what she saw last night? Would they ask her to join? Could she join? Her sexual cravings were piqued, yet her inexperience held her in check.

"It's a nice enough cabin. We even have a balcony that overlooks the pool deck." Fred continued. "Oh wow! We gotta get going. The ships gonna leave without us if we don't hurry."

Relieved that Fred and Wanda were distracted by the need for speed, Lisa didn't volunteer her cabin number. Their little tryst would remain a secret they didn't know they shared with her. To make sure that the subject didn't come up again, Lisa made small talk with Wanda about the shops in Georgetown.

"I see you have a lot of bags. Were there any good deals here?" she asked.

"Oh Yah! Fred bought me this beautiful bracelet at the Emerald Shop, and I couldn't resist these tee shirts for the kids."

Wanda pulled out the two small shirts and showed then to Lisa. One was a picture of a scuba diver underwater. Bubbles rising to the surface, popping as they broke free of the water with the words, "My parents went to Cayman and all I got was this shirt." The other was a picture a giant see turtle with a map of the islands.

Lisa nodded and complimented Wanda on her excellent choices while Fred drove back to the pier at a breakneck speed. He screeched to a halt in front of the car return and the threesome ran as fast as they could to the gangplank, arriving just in time. Fred took a moment to have all the bags checked and Wanda and Lisa continued on ahead.

"I didn't want to say anything in front of Fred. He'd have been full of questions." Wanda said as she gazed into Lisa's sea green eyes.

"But I think we have met aboard ship. Well in a way." she continued with a devilish grin. "Your in cabin 108, aren't you." It was a statement more than a question.

"Yessss." Lisa could barely speak the word.

"Don't worry honey. He didn't see you last night, only me. And my, my, my, what a pleasant surprise you were. I haven't had that good of an orgasm in months."

"So you don't mind that I watched?" asked Lisa.

"Not at all. I hope you liked what you saw." Wanda held Lisa's stare searching for the truth and finding it in Lisa's reply.

"Yes. I liked it very much. Too much I think." She giggled.

"Well, if your ever interested in some time alone, I'm sure I can ditch Fred for a while." Wanda boldly said.

Fred was approaching and Wanda quickly changed the subject, not giving Lisa a chance to respond. Lisa thanked them again and started off to her cabin, making sure to take a different route then Wanda and Fred. She wondered how she could avoid Fred knowing that she was next door the whole time, but she found comfort in Wanda's words.

Fred never knew she was there and by the sounds of things, never would know. But Wanda was a bisexual and that intrigued Lisa even more. She raced back to her cabin as fast as she could, removed her clothes, lay on her bed and masturbated to a wonderful orgasm.