Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, she and Alan did meet on the beach, and then went to Juan and Johnny's, where she obviously had too much to drink. From there things got a little fuzzy. She thought she remembered them coming back to her cabin, in fact, she was sure of it. Or was she.

Lisa was annoyed that she couldn't remember any of it. Did they have sex? Was she any good? Her apprehension grew as she imagined herself passing out while in the middle of sex.

"No wonder he's not here, you dope. Can't handle your liquor Lisa. Great way to impress a man." She chastised herself.

She curled up on her bed, bringing her knees up and resting her chin on them. Thoughts of Darren kept popping up in her head which annoyed her further. She knew she wanted Alan, she thought she had him, but now she wasn't sure. Embarrassed for herself and her stupidity.

Lisa thought she remembered Alan cumming on her back, but she felt nothing now. She stood up and looked in the full length mirror. She saw no signs of any rough play, no signs that anything happened at all. A knock on the door startled her. She called out,

"Yes?"

"Ahh, sorry ma'am. I thought that you were already up. I'll come back later."

It was the cabin steward here to clean her room. Lisa looked at her watch, stunned to see it said 11:51 am.

"Holy shit! I've lost half the day."

Lisa quickly showered, got dressed in her bikini and raced out the door. She stopped, returned and grabbed her beach bag, making sure her book was still there. Why she wanted her book she didn't know, her only thought was about Alan and the previous night.

Part 15

Lisa found an empty chair by the pool and placed her things on it. Her head pounded as little by little, her memory would flash the previous night's events. She hoped they were real, but resigned herself to the possibility that it was just a dream. But what a dream it was.

She lay on her chair and ordered an ice tea from the pool-side waitress. While she waited for her drink, she got her sun tan lotion and spread it on her face, arms, shoulders and legs. She closed her eyes and relaxed in the midday sun, again her mind flashed parts of the previous night. She recalled part of a conversation with Alan,

"I think it would be great. You could work for me, still keep your career and we could live together."

"Hmm, that sounds wonderful. Did I tell you how amazing you are in bed? I've never cum that hard in my life."

Lisa tried to focus on her thoughts but her head was still pounding too much. Where was that girl with the ice tea? Lisa wanted to get up and get herself a drink, but her body ached from too much alcohol. She'd just have to wait for the waitress. She laid back down and let the mind pick and choose it's own flashes.

"Oh My God! That was the most amazing sex I've ever had."

Lisa heard her own voice and waited for more memories to flood back.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again. Oh Alan, fuck me harder."

What the hell Leese? She silently said to herself. The more she tried to relax, the more flashbacks of sex with Alan flooded her mind. Did I really have that many orgasms? Holy shit! I must've scared the poor man. Lisa giggled out loud. She was enjoying the flashbacks.

"Did I say something funny?" a familiar male voice said.

Alan stood next to Lisa, an ice tea in each hand.

"I think you asked for one of these." He said handing her the drink.

Lisa lowered her sunglasses and peered over the tops. It was all she could do to contain her excitement at seeing him, and nearly as hard to hide her embarrassment.

"Are you the reason I've been laying here for so long without a something to drink?" she teased as she took the offered glass.

"Well I have been standing here for a couple of minutes. But you didn't seem like you wanted to be bothered."

"Oh? And how could you tell that?" Lisa asked.

"Lets just say that I've come to know when your in deep concentration." he teased back

If the sun hadn't already turned her face a little red, her embarrassment would've shown through. Lisa stood up, handed Alan back the drink and then wrapped her arms around his neck and said,

"Thank you for last night. Did I happen to mention that I thought you were amazing?"

As if the flood gates opened, the entire evening had come rushing back, making Lisa's body tingle with anticipation for more. Alan's mere presence made Lisa feel comfortable, very much at ease with the world and with herself.

She enjoyed the feelings he brought to her, the feeling of freedom, the sense that she could do anything she wanted, with anyone she wanted and she wanted him again. Over and over, she wanted to be pleased and to please. Her thoughts were only of more, she wanted more.

Alan smiled at the compliment. His ego needed a boost sexually as it had been a long time in between partners. He held Lisa tight, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against him. He wondered if she had considered his proposal to work for him, but decided to let it go for the moment, not to push the subject just now.

"You did mention that once or twice. I couldn't have done it without your help. Wanna try again?"

Alan felt almost childish after hearing the words spew from his mouth and he nearly regretted them as well. He handed Lisa back her drink and sat next to her.

"I think that chair is taken." she told him.

"Yes and so is the one on the other side of you. But this one has my stuff on it, the other one belongs to some woman named Wanda. We meet this morning when I left your cabin. Said that she enjoyed our efforts and hoped there would be an encore tonight."

Alan was enjoying teasing Lisa and wanted to see her reaction. He also knew that Lisa and Wanda had an encounter and wondered if she'd say anything about that. Alan would wait on that, after all it wasn't his affair what Lisa did, but the thought of the two women together was more than exciting.

Lisa didn't know what to say, what to do. She sat there and sipped her drink wondering how much Alan knew about Wanda. She played it coy, having forgotten about the conversation she had with Alan only a few nights ago when she mentioned noisy neighbors.

"What did you think of her?" Lisa decided to ask.

"Attractive woman. I was a little embarrassed though. She asked if it was okay if she sat there." Alan answered, pointing to the reclined chair next to Lisa.

"Where is she now?" Lisa continued her probe.

What if Wanda said something to Alan about the night the two of them shared? Then she wondered -- why did she care? She and Wanda had great sex that night and she and Alan had even better sex last night. Is he the type that would get jealous? She didn't think he was and relaxed somewhat. If he is, then the hell with him. I'm not putting up with another Darren, she told herself.

"She said something about lunch and Fred. I assume that's her husband?"

Alan wondered how far Lisa would go without saying anything. Would she say or keep it a secret. If she did say something, would she want to do more? The thought was intriguing to Alan. Never before had he been with a woman who was so tantalizing, so free spirited and yet so innocent. Yes, that was it. Lisa was an innocent woman. Alan knew that he had to see Lisa with Wanda, but what about Wanda's husband? Was he the kind of guy that liked to party?

"Yes. They helped me in Cayman. Oh wait, I already told you about that, didn't I?"

Lisa played along, although she had the feeling that he knew more than was letting on. She was a quick study and she was studying Alan very hard. If he wants to play cat and mouse, he'll have to remember, I have the pussy, and he has the mouse. The pussy likes to play with the mouse first before the kill. She smiled inwardly. I wander if I can make him squirm.

"Have you met him?" she asked.

"Nope. Not yet. Only Wanda."

"Well, just between you and me, Wanda said that Fred is nothing too exciting. I wonder what she thought about you."

It was more of a statement than a question. Would Alan reveal anything or not? Would he be the kind to pay attention to a woman's sexual innuendo, especially from an attractive woman like Wanda? Yes, she decided, he would. He may not be a typical male, but he's still male. She knows had the upper hand. If he wants me to say anything about that night, he'll have to work hard.

"Oh, really? Well, I've not met him that I know. How did you come by this information?" he probed Lisa further.

The cat and mouse game continued, each thinking that they knew something the other knew, and each trying to get the other to say something revealing. Lisa was enjoying this part of her sexual awakening very much. She now knew what her friends back home were all talking about. The power of being a woman. It was all so clear, but still, she liked Alan and didn't want things to get too carried away.

At that moment, Wanda came back to her chair with Fred in tow.

"Well Hello!" she said to Lisa. "Nice to see you up among the living. You were pretty drunk last night. How are you feeling?" she continued.

"I'm fine. Really. I got to sleep in today, my jogging partner was no where to be found this morning." She glanced at Alan, smiled, then added,

"This is Alan D'Entremont. He's been on and off the ship a couple of times. We seem to bump into each other." Lisa gave Wanda a wink, making sure that Fred wouldn't notice.

"Nice to meet you Alan. This is my husband Fred."

Alan reached out and shook hands with Fred who was obviously otherwise distracted. He had seen Alan in the casino the second or third night on the ship, his luck at the craps table not so good, no was his memory.

"I think we met in the casino one if the first nights aboard. Well, sorta. You were having a great run on the craps table and I was betting against you."

Alan smiled in return, unimpressed with Fred. What did Wanda see in him? Money perhaps? He sure knew how to spend it, but when he looked at Wanda, he didn't notice any fancy jewelry, rightfully assuming that Fred and Wanda, was all about Fred.

"Well, I'm sure the ship takes more than they give. I got lucky and don't intend to let them have it back. Besides, my bar tap is through the roof." Alan joked, but only got a nod from the distracted man.

"Babe, I'm going down to the casino again. If you need me I'll be there," Fred said, then left with barely a nod to Lisa or Alan.

"Nice man." Alan lied.

"Who are you trying to fool Mr. D'Entremont? I saw the way you looked at him. You don't like him and I don't blame you. Neither do I! But you sir, well, lets just say that if Lisa didn't have her way with you last night, I'd certainly would've liked too." Wanda said.

"He was a bit distracted Wanda, and please call me Alan."

"So Wanda, Alan tells me you two meet this morning as he left my cabin. I hope we didn't keep you awake last night."

Lisa smiled, knowing full well that they did, her memory having fully recovered.

"Oh Lisa. You know I wanted to climb through those walls last night. My pussy was soaked by time you two got done. I asked Alan if there would be an encore tonight."

"Oh really?! He didn't mention that to me." She pretended to be offended, but couldn't pull it off.

"Well, I didn't want to be presumptuous. Besides, I'm sure Wanda would rather that we find another place to..."

Alan didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as Wanda chimed in.

"Like My cabin perhaps?" She asked. "No. Wait! Who knows when Fred might show up? Hmm, Lisa? Would you care to share Alan with me?"

Alan was surprised at the boldness of Wanda and excited at the same time.

"I've never been with two people at the same time before. What about you?" she looked at Alan with expecting eyes.

"Who? Me?" Alan feigned innocence, not positive where it was leading, but liking his chances. The only problem might be Fred. He decided to offer his suite.

"Well. We could use my stateroom. It's a deck below, but I think you might like it," he offered.

Lisa wasted no time. She knew that this was her last night aboard ship and she wanted this chance to explore yet another avenue of her sexual desires. Her inner beast was ready to pounce.

"Why wait, lets go now." she demanded.

"Oh Lisa. I love the way you think. What do you say Alan? Think you can tame us?" Wanda asked him point blank.

"I can but try." he humbly replied.

Lisa and Wanda shared a look that would have melted all the ice in Iceland, each already knowing what the other was like. Lisa also knew what Alan had to offer. The thought of these two people, who each provided Lisa with something she so eagerly sought after, was more than her inner beast could hope for. To have them both at the same time made her pussy ache with desire and they hadn't left the pool deck yet.

Alan took Lisa by the hand the motioned for Wanda. He led them down the single flight of stairs and to his cabin. The Commodore suite was nearly twice the size of Lisa or Wanda's, the king size four-poster bed was calling out to the threesome. His room also featured private bar with four bar stools, a surround system and a forty two inch flat screen television, complete with a DVD player.

Wanda walked over to it and noticed a video camera connected to the TV, it was pointed to a meeting table that was big enough to accommodate twelve people. The table had internet connectivity and several push buttons that controlled the video.

"Does this thing work?" she asked Alan.

"Yes. Just push the blue button on your right. It's a live feed from the camera to the TV. There's a DVD player that you can use for meetings too."

"Can it record too?" she continued.

"I suppose so. Let me check the DVD player."

Alan walked over and checked the player. Sure enough, there was a record option. He guessed what was on Wanda's mind and instantly became hard.

"Yes, see." he said pointing to the option on the DVD player. "You can record your meeting. Or whatever else you wanted I guess."

"Hmmm, nice." said Lisa as she lay on Alan's bed.

She lay on her stomach, facing her host, her feet rose up behind her.

"It's too bad you don't have anything to record on. I'd like to have it for later use." she said with a smile.

"Yes, me too. For my private use, Fred would never understand."

"It just so happens that I have a rewriteable CD. Should I put it in?" Alan asked them both.

"Hell yes!" came back Wanda. "I want to save this moment."

"Yes Alan. I'd like that very much." Lisa said.

Her words echoed in Alan's ears. His thoughts were focused on only one thing, making two women cum in one afternoon. He found his rewriteable CD and put it in the DVD player, pushing record, and then told Wanda to turn on the video camera. In an instant the room was showing on the big TV. Wanda took the camera and pointed it towards Lisa, saying

"C'mon babe, show us what you got."

Lisa needed no further encouragement as her bikini top came off. She cupped her breasts and bent her head down to lick her nipples, their hardness already a clue to her excitement. She then stood up on the bed and spun around once giving the camera an ample look at her body. The thong of her bikini bottoms parting her perfectly shaped ass right down the middle.

Wanda ooh'd and ahh'd as Lisa continued her striptease, pointing the camera at strategic spots on Lisa's body, zooming in and out at will. The effects of which Lisa could see on the TV behind Wanda. Her inhibitions lone forgotten, Lisa was not the same woman that boarded the ship only a few days ago. Wanda looked at Alan and asked,

"What are you waiting for? Go get her."

Alan took the cue and walked up to the bed, climbing up and standing behind Lisa as he wrapped his arms around her nearly naked body. He began to kiss her neck and shoulders while his hands reached up to play with her breasts. Lisa raised her hands up to his and held them tightly, then turned to face Alan,

"Think we can make her horny?"

"I think she's already beyond that."

Alan pointed to Wanda who had already removed her own bikini and stood behind the camera completely naked. He then took off his shirt and swimming trunks, allowing his manhood to spring out. Alan dropped to his knees and removed Lisa's thong bottoms, and then kissed her inner thighs up to her soaking wet pussy. He licked her clit lightly, reaching up to spread her pussy before diving into her again.

Lisa stood on the bed, her knees becoming weak as Alan continued to lick and suck her clit. She looked over her shoulder to Wanda first, then at her own image on the TV. The scene was incredible. Alan was busy on her pussy and Wanda zoomed in on his face and tongue. Lisa enjoyed watching Alan's tongue on her, it felt silky soft. The tip of his tongue flicking her clit the hardest, like a serpent, he probed her pussy, making her orgasm build.

Wanda was trying hard to concentrate; it was all she could do to focus on Alan's tongue licking Lisa's pussy and ignore the juices flowing down her own legs. She managed to keep the camera still as she took turns zooming in on him and then out again. She focused on Lisa's facial expressions as she neared her orgasm.

Lisa's mouth would open in a circle as she began to moan out softly,

"Oh Alan, that feels so good. Ohhh yes!"

Wanda panned back down to Alan, paused on his tongue again, and then panned down to his cock. Not a large man, but not small either. He stroked his cock as he continued to lick Lisa's pussy. It was a race, thought Wanda, to see if Alan would make Lisa cum before himself, by the looks of things it was gonna be close.

Wanda didn't want to miss either of them cumming, so she left the camera and walked over to Lisa, smacking her ass as Alan continued to lick her.

"Do you like that Lisa? Do you like it when I smack your ass?"

"Yesss." Lisa purred. "Spank me again Wanda."

Wanda did as requested. With each smack she became wetter, and so did Lisa.

"Oh Yes, Wanda. Harder, smack me again."

Wanda knew that Lisa was close. She went back to the camera and pointed it towards Lisa's face. Her mouth was open, her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Lisa was going to cum and Wanda was going to record it.

Lisa held onto the poster bed for balance, her legs had become shaky as Alan kept on licking her and smacking her ass. Lisa once again got to experience something new as the sting of Alan's hand stimulated her loins even more. There was a great deal of pleasure in just a little pain.

"Oh Yes Alan! Once more. Smack me harder!" she demanded.

"Oh God. That's it, right there. YESSSS!" she screamed as her knees buckled from underneath her, no longer able to support her body.

Every nerve in Lisa's body was stimulated. When Alan stopped licking her pussy, he placed the palm of his hand directly on her clit, pushing on her hard. Lisa grabbed his hand and began to buck against it wildly cumming again in an even better orgasm.

"Oh God. I'm cumming again. Fuck! That feels so goooood!"

Wanda placed her hand on her pussy while Lisa came the first time. Her fingers were flying over her clit in a ferocious pace. She was not to be out done as she cried out with her own orgasm, forgetting all about the camera. She continued to watch as Alan brought Lisa to a second orgasm, before deciding she wanted to feel Alan's cock inside her.

Wanda climbed on the bed, looked at the TV to make sure it was focused right and then bent down to take Alan's cock in her mouth. He lay on his back giving Wanda more room to play. Lisa sat and watched as Wanda sucked him with great effort. Her hands acting like pistons as she stroked him up and down, while her mouth was wrapped around him, keeping him wet and slippery.

Lisa crawled underneath Wanda and began to lick her pussy. Wanda paused for a moment, telling Lisa how good her tongue felt on her clit before working on Alan's cock again. Lisa's tongue was hitting Wanda in just the right spot, causing Wanda to stop sucking Alan as she came again, this time much harder then when she was masturbating.