Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 11

Alan resigned himself to the fact that he and Lisa were not going to see each other after all. Her catamaran was heading back to the pier, while his was taking the group on a whirlwind tour around the island, before stopping in Georgetown with just enough time to shop for those last minute souvenirs before heading back to the ship.

When his catamaran had reached its destination, Alan spent a brief amount of time in the shops until he found just what he was looking for. Tucked in a far corner of the Long John Silver's Souvenir shop, Alan had spotted it. An authentic pirate's treasure map. The Cayman Islands were well documented as a pirate's haven and Alan had fancied himself as a cutthroat marauder. While he had no intention of believing that the treasure map was real, he bought it anyways and would proudly display it behind his desk in his office.

Alan was boarding the vessel when his cell phone rang.

"Hello, Alan D'Enremont speaking."

"Hey Alan, it's Larry. We got a problem."

Larry was the vice president of the D'Entremont Corporation, and COO, chief operation officer. He continued to explain the problem to Alan who made a rash decision to disembark the ship and charter a private plane back to the plant. He advised the ships captain of his plight and made arrangements to catch up at the next port of call which was two days later. Having settled that, he left for the small airport at Georgetown and flew home.

Lisa woke up from her slumber in a slight daze. She had been dreaming of Darren and her friends and family back home. She looked around her cabin and took notice of her things lying around on the floor. Her mind quickly decided, she showered, dressed and went out on the ship to look for Alan. It was her intent to have an affair with him while her few remaining days lasted aboard the ship. She had neglected to find out his cabin number, so she asked the purser to ring his cabin for her.

"I'm sorry Miss, but Mr. D'Entremont is not answering." said the purser.

"Is it possible to have him paged?" asked Lisa.

"Yes Miss."

The purser opened up the mike and made the announcement,

"Mr. D'Entremont, Mr. Alan D'Entremont. Your party is waiting at the purser's desk. Mr. Alan D'Entremont, you party is waiting at the purser's desk."

Lisa waited for fifteen minutes and asked the purser to try once more. He was more than willing to help out the attractive brunette and repeated the announcement in his best professional manner. When Alan failed to show up, Lisa thanked the young purser and walked to the casino.

Lisa searched the ship from bow to stern, port and starboard, top to bottom. Alan was no where to be seen. She even went to the sports bar and asked the bartender,

"Evening Alex. Have you seen Mr. D'Entremont tonight?"

"No Miss, I'm sorry, I haven't. Perhaps you could ask the captain. I know that they're old friends."

"Really? I wasn't aware." Lisa replied with admiration.

She quickly left the bar and found a ships officer to inquire about contacting the captain to ask about Mr. D'Entremont's whereabouts. The officer pointed her again to the purser's desk and explained that they could help.

"Hello again." Lisa purred.

"I hope you can help me further?"

"Of course Miss. What can I do for you?" replied the young man.

"I need to ask the captain something. Is that possible?"

"It's possible, but not practical. He keeps a tight ship and never wants to be disturbed at this hour. I'm sorry Miss. Perhaps tomorrow morning would be better." he apologized.

Lisa gave her thanks and started to walk back to her cabin when she noticed one of the couples who were part of the hike up Dunns River Falls in Jamaica.

"Hi." she said abruptly, "Aren't you part of Alan D'Entremont's group?"

"Yes. Who are you? Oh wait! Your the woman who gave him some grief. How are you doing tonight?" replied the red-haired woman.

"I'm fine thanks. I was wondering if you know where he is?" asked Lisa.

"Oh, I guess he didn't get to say anything. There was a problem back at the plant and he chartered a plane to get home." said the redhead.

"Oh. No, he didn't get a chance to say anything." Lisa felt as if a heavy weight had just been dropped on her shoulders.

"Well, thank you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise." Lisa started to walk away when the redhead said,

"He's supposed to be coming back in two days. He's gonna meet with us in Cozumel and finish the rest of the cruise from there."

Lisa suddenly felt good again. She would later wonder why she had these feelings, but for the time being, she was very happy.

"Oh great! Thanks for telling me. And I hope your having a great time on the ship."

Lisa didn't wait for their reply; instead she walked away, her head already making plans to seduce him the moment she saw him.

Part 12

Alan was using the chartered flights phone to call Larry back at the plant.

"So how bad is it? Did they look at the books? Haven't they noticed that the entire world economy has been in recession? Fuck it, Larry. I'm on my way anyways. Just stall them 'til I can get there."

Alan was pissed that the bank that had secured his loans was asking for additional payments, saying that he was delinquent and that they need money now! He tried to shake the thoughts of having come back so far, to have worked so hard, only to have some dumbass vice president who's trying to impress his bosses, tell him his company was late on payments.

He needed a distraction, something that would totally take his mind off of things. He thought of Lisa and how good her lips tasted earlier that afternoon. Her lips were salty from the ocean and Alan loved it. His cock began to stir at the mere thought of her and he walked to the rear of the plane, opened the bathroom door and proceeded to stroke himself until he came.

Lisa was feeling light headed. She had spent the better part of the evening in the sports bar with the bartender, Alex. They had made small talk all evening, in between his serving other cruise passengers. Albert and Louise even stopped in for a drink with Lisa, before turning in for the evening. Alex was hitting on Lisa, even though company policy didn't permit such things with passengers. Lisa was enjoying the attention though and started to think about Alex in bed.

It was funny to her how everyone she met stirred her imagination in some sexual way. Even Albert and Louise made her think of sex. Not with them of course, but to be sexually active at the age of seventy plus. It was something she had never before considered, having someone to be with, to hold on too. Someone who was there for her until the end of her days. She liked those thoughts.

"Miss Lisa? Another drink?" Alex asked for the second time.

"Hmm? Oh! Sorry Alex. Lost in thought I guess. No, I think I'm done, thank you." she replied.

Lisa got up from her seat and walked along the passageway. Her mind shifting from thought to thought. She felt invisible to all the other passengers until she bumped into Wanda.

"Oh, Hi! I'm sorry, I was lost in thought." Lisa apologized.

"Hi yourself. You have a nice evening?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, very much. I was just in the bar over there. Wanna join me for one last drink?" Lisa asked.

Wanda was already half in the bag, but took Lisa up on her offer anyways. She grabbed Lisa's arm and they walked back to the bar where Alex was working. Wanda gazed at Alex and in a sultry voice said,

"Whets your best?"

"Well, if you mean drinks, I make a very good martini. If you mean something else, I get off at midnight." Alex said with a wry smile.

Wanda placed her hand on Lisa's thigh as she looked at Alex and said,

"Well I plan on getting off before that."

Lisa looked at her watch; it was already 11:21 pm, so Lisa assumed that Wanda would want to get back to Fred soon. She ordered two vodka martinis and toasted Wanda.

"Here's to getting off," She said as she clinked Wanda's glass.

"Yes. I'd like to get you off." She returned.

Lisa was stunned. When she made the toast, she assumed that Wanda would want to meet Fred. Wanda was making it very obvious that Fred was the last thing on her mind. Her hand began to rub Lisa's thigh, moving up and down playfully, her fingers making little circles and zigzags.

Lisa didn't want Wanda to stop, but she didn't want any observers either. She finished her drink in a final gulp and looked into Wanda's eyes, mesmerized by their dark brown color. Wanda's hair was a dark blonde, highlighted with lighter blonde streaks. Her body was similar to Lisa's, slender, broad shouldered, narrow waist and perfect ass.

Lisa had rarely thought about having sex with a woman. This cruise was supposed to be about her and Darren getting away, but when she broke up with him, she promised herself to experience all that life had to offer, including great sex.

Lisa was becoming aroused at the thought of Wanda's soft lips on hers. To feel another's hands on her body and those hands belonging to another woman only made her want it more. Lisa took Wanda by the hand, pulling her off the bar stool. Wanda was more than a willing participant.

The women walked from the sports bar to the outside track that circled the ship. The warm Caribbean air met them as they opened the outside door. Wanda took the lead and grabbed Lisa's arm, turning her so they could look at each other face to face. No words were spoken, none were needed.

Wanda put her hands to Lisa's face, holding her cheeks before leaning to press her lips to Lisa's. They were soft and tender, just like they looked. Wanda dropped her hands and put them her Lisa's hips and kissed her harder, longer and much more passionately.

Lisa was enjoying the new experience, but she wanted more. Her hands reached up to Wanda's breasts and cupped them. They were smaller than her own, but they felt so nice in her hands. Lisa broke the kiss and started to lick her way down Wanda's neck. Lisa unbuttoned her shirt all the way down and kissed the soft skin of Wanda's chest.

Wanda tilted her head back and enjoyed the feel of Lisa's kiss. Her body shivered from the steady breeze but her pussy was hot and wet. She raised her hands to hold Lisa's breasts, taking a moment to trace the curves through her clothes before saying,

"Come with me."

Wanda took Lisa by the hand and led her towards the bow of the ship, never bothering to button up her shirt and not caring either. The two women walked swiftly with only a couple of stares from the few passengers who were milling about.

When they reached the bow, Wanda removed her shirt and bra, then climbed the railing and lifted her arms wide.

"Not exactly like Titanic, but I love the feeling of the breeze on my naked body. C'mon, climb up with me Lisa."

Wanda reached down and helped Lisa up the three rails. Lisa stood next to Wanda, her arms held wide as well. She closed her eyes and let the evening air whip her hair back, her mind drifting from thought to thought.

"Lisa, take your top off. It feels great!" said Wanda.

"Oh! What the hell. Why not!" Lisa said as she took off her top exposing her bare breasts to the stars high above the ship.

Wanda let out a rowdy roar before jumping down off the rail, still not bothering to button up her shirt. She raised her had to Lisa, longing in her eyes. Lisa peered down and saw the wonton desire and wondered if she looked the same.

Lisa was nervous, but her words kept repeating in her head. This is your time to enjoy life, to enjoy good sex. Her original thought didn't entertain the idea of good sex with a woman, but she found the thought desirable.

Lisa took the offered hand and jumped off the railing. She put her top on, much to Wanda's dismay. She then took Wanda's hand and started to climb the steps that lead to her cabin.

"Do you think Fred will mind if I steal you away for tonight?" Lisa asked.

"He doesn't have to know. It'll be our little secret. Besides he's having too much fun in the casino." Wanda said.

She stepped in front of Lisa and pulled her up the stairs, stopping at her cabin and began to insert her key. Lisa shook her head and walked towards her own cabin and invited Wanda inside. Wanda smiled and took off her top complete as she entered Lisa's room.

Lisa stepped in and waited for Wanda. When Wanda closed the door, Lisa stepped closer to her and kissed her again. Wanda wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck and pulled her tight. Her breasts pressing against Lisa's.

"This shirt must come off." insisted Lisa as she stepped back and removed her top again.

She threw it on the dresser, took off her shoes, and then she unzipped her skirt, taking it and her nylons off. She stood before Wanda totally naked.

"Wow, your hot!" Wanda said as she looked at Lisa's shapely body.

"Hmmm, and I see you like the clean look too." She added as she took off what was left of her clothes.

Lisa was hesitant at first, but as Wanda began to kiss and lick her way down her body, Lisa relaxed and began to enjoy the feelings of having someone else's flesh touching hers. Lisa wanted everything that Wanda would give her and more.

Wanda gently pushed Lisa on the bed, both women laughing as Lisa fell with a flop. Their laughter turned to soft moans as Wanda kissed and licked her way down Lisa's body. She kissed and licked her nipples, then her belly and then lower still.

Lisa put her hands on Wanda's head pushing her down, down to her pussy, and then moved them back up to her own breasts. Wanda reached up and played with Lisa's sensitive nipples while Lisa's hands help hers.

"Oh that feels so good." Lisa whispered, barely audible.

"You taste so good Lisa. I want to make you cum and I want you to make me cum." Wanda told her.

"Yes, oh yes. I want to make you cum Wanda. I want to do what Fred was doing last night."

Lisa would later be surprised at her total release to Wanda, but right now she was so willing to please and be pleased. Wanda climbed on the oversize bed and then on top of Lisa.

Slowly she lowered her pussy down for Lisa to taste her. Wanda then began to lick Lisa's soaking wet pussy, sliding a finger inside her as she did. Wanda had never felt a pussy so smooth and soft.

"Hmm, Lisa. That feels so good. God I can't believe how soft and smooth you are. Hmm, your driving me wild."

Lisa was encouraged by Wanda's words and began licking her harder and faster.

"Yes, oh yes. Lisa. Put your fingers in me. Oh yes!"

Lisa followed Wanda's instructions to the letter. She slid her finger in Wanda's pussy, first one and then two. Wanda got off of Lisa and lay on her back, telling her to slide a finger in her ass as she ate her pussy. She then told Lisa to curl her two fingers up behind her pelvic bone and push up.

"Oh, yes. That's the spot. Now lick me hard Lisa. Eat my pussy."

Lisa had never wanted anything more. To make this attractive woman cum as her only desire. All thoughts of her own orgasm were pushed aside, she followed Wanda's instructions exactly and was shocked at how wet she became. Juices flowed down Wanda's legs, soaking the sheets and Lisa's hands. Wanda began to scream out in ecstasy.

"Oh YES! OH MY GOD! Lisa, that feels so goooood! Ahhhhh!"

Wanda bucked her hips up and down on the bed, her eyes shut and her hands reached down to press against her clit. Spasm after spasm cursed through her body.

Lisa watched in awe. She thought she had enjoyed watching Wanda the night before on the balcony, but to be the one to make her cum was more exciting than she ever thought possible.

As Wanda's orgasm began to subside, she looked at Lisa with a greater hunger than Lisa had ever seen before. Lisa was again nervous. The nervousness enhanced her excitement, the expectation of having Wanda's tongue back on her pussy made Lisa's own juices flow.

"Oh, Lisa. I'm still shaking. That was incredible."

"Now it's your turn. Lay back and let me finish what I started." Wanda purred.

Wanda wasted no time as she buried her face in Lisa's shaved heaven. Her tongue worked on her clit, first licking then sucking and back to licking. Wanda slid her middle and forefingers inside Lisa, while her thumb would rub her. Her tongue continued to lavish Lisa with wave after wave of enjoyment.

Lisa could not hold off her orgasm. The sensations of fingers, thumb and tongue inside her and on her clit pushed Lisa over the edge of sexual bliss. Never would Darren think about doing anything like that. Never would he have cared.

"Oh God, Wanda. I can't hold it. I'm gonna cum!" Lisa cried out in utter sexual ecstasy.

"Yes, Lisa, give it to me. Give me your essence. I want to taste your cum." Said a horny Wanda.

Her words, her hands, her tongue kept Lisa on the verge of her first multiple orgasm. Lisa swayed her hips, lifting her butt off the bed, raising herself up to meet her satisfier. Lisa's hands played with her nipples, pulling on them increasing the stimulation even more. In a flash, her loins convulsed and Lisa screamed out her second orgasm.

"Oh, Ohh OHHHH! YES! Oh Yessss. That's it, right there. Oh God Wanda! That feels so incredible."

Lisa sat up and kissed Wanda's lips, tasting herself on them. She had never known what it was like to taste herself on another, but she liked it, or at least liked the idea that someone else made her cum. It had been so many months, but now Lisa felt something awaken in her, a wonderfully devious and delightful something.

She knew that a sexual awakening had been stirred from its slumber. It was hungry and needed feeding and Lisa wasn't going to stand in its way.

Wanda was ready for more, perhaps because Lisa had turned out to be a woman with a voracious appetite for sex. She dropped her hands to her pussy, feeling it's wetness, her desires stoked by the enormous orgasm she had given Lisa. She spread her lips for Lisa, exposing her inner self to Lisa, showing her how she pleased herself.

Each woman sat back and watched the other masturbate, their hands in an unspoken race to cum first. Wanda gazed into Lisa's green eyes and held her stare. Stroke for stroke each woman rubbed their clits. Faster and harder they played. The first to cum was Lisa in yet another boat rocking orgasm, her moans and cries pushing Wanda past her limits as she came shortly after in her own ear piercing groan.

"I can't believe I just did that." said Lisa.

"Yum. Yes Lisa. Your incredible. I could just eat you up." Wanda said back.

"I'll let you." Lisa said eagerly.

The girls heard the cabin door to Wanda's room open and close, the shuffle of feet and then the slider opening to the balcony. A confused voice called out,

"Wanda? You here?"

"Oh shit! I thought he'd be in the casino longer than this. I better go, or he'll think we were doing something and wanna join in." Wanda explained.

"Hmmm. That's something I've not done either." Lisa said with a sly grin.

"Trust me. You don't want him. I have to fake it with him most of the time. I've got someone on the side that I'd much rather share you with. But he's back home."

"Ohhh. I never realized..." Lisa stated to say.

"It's okay hun, my husband doesn't know." Wanda said with a wink, then followed, "Damn your hot. My lover will love hearing about what you and I just did. He'll be pissed he wasn't here to enjoy it too."

Lisa sat back and smiled. Her own body still quivering from her experience with Wanda. She was determined to keep in touch with her as her curiosity was piqued about Wanda's lover. She knew she'd be traveling in her direction sometime, sooner rather than later she hoped.

Wanda dressed and left Lisa's cabin to return to her own. Lisa sat and listened as Fred and Wanda talked their muffled voices barely discernable. She laid her head on her pillow and thought about Alan again. She was looking forward to his return to the ship. She closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.