Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 13

Alan's plane landed and he was immediately on his cell phone again. The details were clearing up nicely and Alan was anxious to get back to his cruise. He took a private car to his office and met with Larry, his COO.

"So what happened?" Alan asked.

"Seems that you were right. Some kid wanted to make a name for himself at the bank and looked up some old files. Seems that he stirred up quite a bee's nest. Instead of us owing them, he somehow transposed some numbers and they owe us. Nearly two hundred thousand." was the ecstatic reply.

"Ha! Shit's gonna hit the fan. Find out that boy's name and make sure we never hire him." said an angry Alan.

"I know your pissed for having to leave the cruise. By the way, how's everyone doing?" asked Larry trying to deflect any anger that may be left over from the unnecessary flight.

"Fine. I've had a couple of meetings with sales force. Nothing too special." Alan was obviously distracted and Larry picked up on it.

"Got something else going on then?" he asked Alan.

"Hmm? What? Oh, yah, maybe!," "There's a young woman on the cruise that shows some promise."

"Promise? Are you interviewing her for a job or ..." Larry let the question hang.

"Possibly both. She's smart. Career oriented and works her very fine ass off at her other place. Yah. I think I'd hire her on the spot. Good thinking Larry. That's why I hired you in the first place."

"You hired me because I married your sister." Larry said.

It was an old joke shared by old friends. While it was true, Larry was as close a friend as Alan would ever have. He was there for Alan during his divorce, during the struggles of the company, never leaving Alan's side. Alan had always told people that Larry was the real boss, and he was just the glossy cover.

Glossy cover or not, Alan had worked very hard to keep his staff and his company afloat. While his business tactics may be questioned as unsound business, he never once thought about hanging it up and walking away with a small fortune. Alan instead dipped into his wealth and paid his employees well, even during the three plus year of struggles. Alan had a lot less money now, but he had devoted employees and a great sense of accomplishment and self worth.

Alan stayed for the next night and then flew back to the next port of call, Cozumel. He spent an extra night waiting for the ship to arrive, keeping in contact with his staff by cell phones, reminding them that while he was away, it wasn't any reason for them to do nothing but play. He held his meetings to a brief thirty-five minutes so his staff could get back to their spouse's.

At the close of one meeting, they told him that a very good looking brunette was asking about him the night before. While she didn't give her name, they were all sure it was the same women who had accompanied their group up the Falls' climb in Jamaica. They each wanted to ask Alan the question if he and her had anything going on, but the task fell to Karen, the one who had worked for Alan the longest.

"So Alan," she said in her demure manner, "This woman, this brunette. Is she anything special to you?"

"Can't say for sure Karen. She and I keep bumping into each other. But yah! I'd like to get to know her better."

Alan could never hide anything from Karen; he figured he may as well tell the truth. Might as well get it out early as opposed to playing twenty questions. He told Karen her name and asked her to have some flowers sent to her cabin with a card. The card should mention dinner at the captains table for the following night. If she showed, then Alan would know she liked him. He hung up his cell phone and basked in the sun while sipping on his cocktail. He put his hands behind his head and said to no one in particular,

"Yes Alan, this is the life."

Part 14

The ship docked at Cozumel and the passengers began to mill about, some taking taxi's into town others taking mopeds. Most were climbing into shuttle vans to whisk them to their various tour destinations. Alan waited at the pier until the majority of ship's passengers were gone, and then he boarded and returned to his cabin.

He had already seen the sights that Cozumel had to offer and was looking forward to returning to the ship. He had heard that Cozumel was an excellent place for snorkeling. Alan went to his cabin to retrieve his equipment so he could spend a couple of hours in the crystal clear water.

On his way down to the lower decks he saw Lisa with her beach bag and towel as she made her way down to the pier. She was wearing a cover up, but Alan could see the thin straps of her bikini top. His thoughts immediately returned to Stingray City when he held her in his arms. He regretted his decision to fly home now as he thought of what he might have missed that day.

"Lisa. LISA!" he shouted too late. She was already opening a cab door and climbing in.

Alan raced down the gangway and jumped into the first car he saw; pointed to the car Lisa was in and told the driver to follow it. He threw a fifty dollar bill at the driver who shoved it in his shirt pocket immediately.

"Si Senor. Juan will see to it." said the driver in broken English.

Juan raced passed tourists on mopeds, barely avoiding hitting another car in the process.

"Um Juan is it? You don't have to kill us. Just make sure you don't lose sight of that car." said a slightly concerned Alan.

"No problem Senor. I'll not lose them."

Juan slowed slightly and kept his word. Lisa's cab was never out of sight as it drove south to the less crowded beaches. When Lisa's cab stopped, so did Alan's. He gave a quick thanks to Juan and raced after Lisa.

"Senor? You call Juan when you need to return, si?"

Alan never heard the words. He caught up to her just as she was spreading out her beach towel. He took a moment to watch her meticulous efforts. When she was satisfied with her work, she took off her cover-up, revealing her thong covered ass again.

Alan thought she looked better then before. Her body was very tan; her shape was curvy, slender waist, great ass, and broad shoulders. Her dark hair was mid-back and shimmered in the sun. Alan felt a surge of excitement just looking at her.

"Imagine seeing you here." He said as he approached.

Lisa turned to the voice, now familiar to her and smiled a wide grin.

"Hey you. I've missed you these past two days. Where did ya run off to? Some hottie back in the states?" She teased.

"Business issues. But as it turns out, it was in my favor, so while the trip was a complete waste of time, it did ease my mind some."

Alan had never learned to turn off business talk. It was just something that he took seriously. His normal sense of humor quickly returned as he added,

"Well, after our parting in Cayman, I felt completely lost without you. So I chartered a private plane to fly me here just so I could bump into you again."

Alan used the quotation fingers that Lisa had used the other day. They both laughed at the gesture.

"I see you have your own equipment. You going to snorkel again?" Lisa asked.

"I thought about it, but to be honest, when I saw you on the ship, I changed my mind."

"Saw me? When?"

"Just as you got off the ship. I hollered your name, but you were getting into your cab."

"Oh, I see, so you followed me huh?"

Alan realized he was trapped. He paused, and then said,

"So much for being suave and sophisticated. Yes I followed you here. I couldn't resist the opportunity to see you again. Especially in that bikini."

"Oh, you like it?"

Lisa twirled for Alan, her arms spread out from her sides. She was enjoying his attention, and he was enjoying her playful display. He put his beach towel down next to Lisa's, never taking his snorkel equipment out of its bag.

Lisa lay down on her towel as Alan applied suntan lotion her body. He took his time as he did so, spending a careful amount of time putting lotion on her arms, her back, her butt and legs. His hands gently massaging her body as he rubbed the lotion in.

"Hmmm, that feels so nice. You have strong hands."

Alan stopped and looked at his hands. No one had ever commented on them before, but he didn't care. As long as he could put them on this desirable woman. Once he was done, he applied lotion to his chest, face, arms and legs.

"I think I could stay here for awhile. I love the sounds of the ocean." he said.

"Me too. Oh, I wanted to thank you for the flowers. They were beautiful."

"I'm glad you liked them."

Alan didn't say any more, noticing that Lisa didn't comment about dinner. He shrugged it off assuming that she already had plans, which she did.

"Do you have any plans today Alan?" she asked.

"Hmm. Depends, do you?"

"I think we need to make up for the mishap in Cayman."

"Yes. I think so too. Sadly, I didn't get to do as much there as I hoped." he confessed.

"Well, I really screwed up. I almost didn't make it back to the ship." she told him.

"Oh really? What happened?"

Lisa told Alan her story, telling him that she was lost in thought while walking on the beach and lost track of time. She continued on about her rescuers, Fred and Wanda and their mad dash back to the ship. She left out the time she and Wanda spent privately.

Alan listened with keen interest, then told Lisa his dilemma and why he flew back home, only to find out about the banks errors. Lisa had a good grasp of the business world and immediately knew why Alan was committed to his company. It was his life now, but she wondered if there was room for more.

"Hmm, I'm parched. Wanna join me for a drink or ten?"

"Sure. I'm on vacation and up for anything." Lisa told him.

"Good. I know just the spot. There's a little place in town called Jose and Johnny's. It's pretty wild in there. Lots of music and even more drinking."

Alan and Lisa grabbed their things and the closest taxi. They first went back to the ship, telling the driver to wait, then returned and had the cabby drive them to Jose and Johnny's. They walked up the narrow stairs and were met by an attractive woman holding two bottles of pink liquid. She poured a full shot in there mouths and then seated them in the crowded bar.

Several cocktails and shots later, Alan and Lisa returned to the ship, more than a little buzzed from all the alcohol them consumed. Alan walked with Lisa back to her cabin, she held his hand as they arrived and looked into his eyes. Alan put his hands on the door above her head, glancing at his watch. A sudden shock hit him,

"Oh Shit! It's 7:30," he said.

"Yes, I know," Lisa replied coyly.

"I'm supposed to have dinner with the captain at his table tonight. I really should..."

He never got a chance to finish his sentence as Lisa opened her cabin door and pulled him in.

"We've only got two nights left. Do you really want me to go with you to dinner? Or would you rather stay here."

Lisa held Alan's hands and leaned up to kiss him. Alan returned her kiss and simultaneously kicked the cabin door shut, all thoughts of dinner with the captain vanished.

His arms wrapped around her waist, his hands touching the soft skin of her back. He removed her cover-up and then untied her bathing suit top revealing her breasts. Her nipples were soft, her breasts supple. He traced their curves with his fingers. His cock was instantly erect and wanting to be released. Alan absorbed Lisa's beauty; a slight whistle escaped his lips before he kissed her again. His hands reached up to her shoulders, then her face, holding her gently as they kissed.

Lisa pressed her breasts into his hairy chest, trying to consume his body with hers. She loved the way he kissed, his full lips on hers, his tender touch as he held her, then moving his hands behind her head and holding her more. She knew he was in control and let her body enjoy his pleasurable touch.

They kissed for long moments, their hands touching bare skin, roaming through each others hair, down shoulders and arms. Touching sensitive spots which caused moans of pleasure.

Lisa's hands played with Alan's cock and balls as his hands played with Lisa's breasts. His thumbs making little circles around her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

She had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed have a hard cock in her hands. She knelt down and took him into her mouth. Her right hand gripping his cock as her head went up and down on him, her left hand playing with his balls.

Alan let out a low moan as Lisa sucked and stroked him. It was too long since he'd been with a naked, attractive woman. Alan knew that he wouldn't last long if she kept it up, so he put his hands on her head,

"Oh Lisa. God that feels so good. But you better stop or I'll cum already."

"It's okay. I'll make you cum again then." she said as she continued to suck and stroke him.

Lisa had lost all inhibitions during her cruise. She found it was okay to express herself, to let others express themselves to her. Her sexual awakening was feeding it's appetite and Alan was the main course.

"Oh yah! That's good Lisa. I'm gonna cum." said Alan.

"I want you to cum on my face and tits Alan. I want to watch you explode."

Lisa was becoming bolder; her inner sexual beast had been released. She would have never said anything like that to Darren, but then Darren never would have excited her so much.

Alan pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth, stroked himself and then moaned out his orgasm.

"Ooohhhh, Yahhh!"

His cum shot on Lisa's neck and breasts. She let out a slight squeal as it did his cum felt warm on her skin. Lisa felt a new rush to her pussy as her juices began to flow down her thighs. She climbed up on her bed and spread her legs wide as her hand reached down to play with her clit.

It was a repeat performance of a sort, only this time her observer was Alan. She continued to play while he sat back and watched. Her intention was to make Alan's cock rise as fast as she could. It was working.

"Hmmm. I knew you'd have shaved pussy." he said to her.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Very much. But I'd like it more if my mouth was on it."

"I was hoping you'd say that." she cooed.

Alan had always prided himself on being a very attentive lover. He loved bringing pleasure to a woman; something about hearing them cry out in pleasure as they came brought a sense of accomplishment, as sense of approval, as sense of power.

He placed his hand on her vagina, his fingers spreading her lips apart before placing his tongue on her clit. Her shaved pussy was smooth and soft and Alan thought he had never tasted a better woman. He continued to lick her pussy, sliding his fingers up and down on her pussy as he did.

Lisa squirmed under his touch, her moans becoming louder as her orgasm drew nearer. Her hips began to move and gyrate on the bed, almost uncontrollably. She could feel Alan sliding his fingers inside her pussy, curving them upwards, putting pressure just behind her pelvic bone.

Alan instinctively knew how to reach her G spot and Lisa could instantly tell the difference as she almost came just from this new touch. She had never before felt something so pleasurable. He body began to convulse as Alan massaged her inside while licking her clit. Her moans were unconscious noises that her body experienced the kind of release that had been bottled up for so many years.

Faster his tongue flicked on her clit, faster his hands caressed her G spot. Her orgasm came so fast and so hard, she raised her hips again and pushed herself against him, helping increase the stimulation even further. Her moans had turned into screams of pleasure, her legs shaking, unable to hold her hips up any longer.

"Yes, that's it. Oh right there, Right there...Oh Alan, I'm cumming!"

Lisa couldn't control herself any longer. Her screams turned into guttural moans of lust. Her inner beast temporarily satisfied, she released her hold on Alan's head and ran her hands up and down her body.

Alan kept is tongue on Lisa's pussy. He could feel it pulse as he let his press against her. Not finished with her yet, he sucked on her clit, gently at first, allowing Lisa to come down from her sexual high.

Lisa laughed low and soft as Alan sucked on her clit. It was a different sensation and Lisa was enjoying it. She put her hands on her breasts and began to play with her nipples, pulling on them, squeezing them. Anything that felt good Lisa did. She could feel the next orgasm building, even faster than the previous one. Her body tingled all over.

Alan could tell that Lisa was on the verge of another orgasm. To change the sensations, he placed his left thumb right below her ass, allowing Lisa to control how deep he would probe her while his tongue continued on her pussy. He wanted to hear her scream his name again and increased the pressure on her pussy.

Lisa raised her ass again as Alan slid his hand underneath her. She had complete trust in him and would do anything he wanted. She felt his thumb near her ass and lowered herself onto him. She expected it to hurt but there was only a slight, yet enjoyable pressure.

Lisa wanted more and lowered her ass further before raising herself up and then down again. She used his thumb to fuck her ass while he continued to lick her. The additional pressure of having her ass filled, again brought her to another orgasm. She pulled on her nipples and squeezed her breasts, calling out Alan's name again as she came.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again. OH ALAN! Fuck that feels so good."

Lisa could take no more. She wanted to feel Alan's cock inside her and told him so.

Alan's cock had recovered without the aid of any blue pills. He stroked himself before putting his cock in Lisa's pussy. She put her legs on his shoulders which allowed him to penetrate her deep. Alan could feel her pussy grip his cock, her smooth, wet skin, felt good on him. He had to switch positions before to long so he wouldn't cum before she was ready.

They moved into a doggy position, which gave Alan the chance to enjoy Lisa's beautiful ass as his cock slid inside her pussy. The angle pressed Alan's cock on Lisa's G spot, again making her wetter than before. She reached back and began to play with her clit as Alan fucked her.

They soon began to moan and call out each others name as each neared their next orgasms. Alan could feel the pressure building and pulled his cock out, rubbing himself to the final end and shooting his cum on Lisa's back and ass.

Lisa rolled back over, spreading her legs wide; digging her heals into the bed. She was so close to cumming, she rubbed her clit until in a final push, and she moaned out yet another orgasm.

"Oh My God!" she said while her body continued to tremble.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever had."

Lisa sat up slowly, never taking her eyes off of Alan. She raised herself up on her knees and crawled over to Alan, kissing him again. Soft, passionate kisses, speaking single words in between each kiss.

"You," kiss. "Are," kiss. "Amazing." kiss.

Alan was surprised at her affection towards him, but enjoyed it just the same. Her put a hand on the side of her cheek, looked intently in her eyes,

"No. Your the amazing one. You are absolutely stunning. I haven't had such great sex, since..." He paused, tapping his chin with his forefinger,

"Since I don't remember when," he continued.

Alan gave no thought to time, nor did he care. The Captain's dinner was the last thing on his mind. His only hunger was for Lisa, her kisses were the appetizer, her sex was his entrée, and her beauty was is dessert. They relaxed in each others arms, falling asleep soon after.

When Lisa woke up, she was alone. No sign of Alan at all, no clothes, no mess to clean up. She almost wondered if it was a dream. Lisa thought hard about the previous day, visualizing each minute as they passed.