Seventh Inning Stretch

Story Info
A public fling at a baseball park.
2.2k words
4.38
46.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doones
doones
1 Followers

The week had passed swiftly, and we were laying in bed, almost clueless that our visit was reaching its end. We cuddled close and held each other tight, sharing in our love and in the closeness which had grown ever deeper over our phone calls, emails, and now, the culmination of all our work, a week together. No interruptions, no phones, no computers Just us and our love, our joy, our sweat, and our bodies intertwined. A week of sheer bliss.

"Hon," I said with a wicked smile, "don't you think it's about time we get outta bed for a little and do something else?"

Your reply is simply a laugh and a nod of your lovely brown tresses. "Good, I wouldn't want the tickets I got to go to waste love," I laughingly tease you.

"What tickets baby?" is your expectant reply.

"Oh nothing much hon. Just get dressed, wear a nice loose skirt hon, and I'll take ya for a ride. We'll be on the road for about three hours, so be comfy," I tell you.

Seemingly in minutes, you're in the shower, teasing me with your voice and your repeated calls of "awww come on baby, my fingers are on my clit, wanna see?" I resist your temptation, let you finish as I whip us up some breakfast. Nothin fancy, just an omelette and some OJ.

It's a warm sunny day in September, and we agree that this will be more fun with the top down. You help me unzip and flip the soft cloth down into the back of my Jeep, teasing me with little flashes the entire time. I tease back with little flicks of my tongue. Each of us driving the other wild…knowing what's behind the looks, the licks and the teases.

As we drive south on I-95, you keep pestering me with questions about where we're going, and what we're doing…I resist. You lick your lips and lean over me…tickling the inside of my thigh with your fingernails "are you SURE ya won't tell me where we're going baby?"

"Yes dear, it's a surprise," Is my simple response. I take one hand off the wheel and place it over your pussy, lightly pressing on your clit. I smile at you, "two can play the teasing game love."

After about two and a half hours going south on 95, it finally dawns on you. "Oh goddd Jeff, an Oriole's game???" you shout as you see the sign saying "Camden Yards, Exit 52".

I smile at you and simply nod. "but baby, not just ANY O's game….O's vs Rangers," I wickedly inform you.

We hop eagerly out of my Jeep and walk through one of the gates, and seemingly walk forever around the stadium, working our way back to just behind home plate. You look at me and ask "just how good ARE these seats hon?"

"Let's just say that I sure hope the screen behind the batter holds baby."

We take our seats just behind the screen, nothing between us and the grass of the ball field but the soft wire mesh. Watching the players take the field, we wrap our hands together and start to drink in the sites and sounds of the game. The crack of the bat, the calls of "beer hereeeee", the roar of the crowd as each player gives his all.

My fingers begin slowly teasing up your leg. Just barely tickling your knee and feeling your smooth skin under my touch. I lean over and whisper into your ear "come sit on my lap baby." I lift your skirt up so it's flowing all over my lap and pull your lovely body close to mine. Nuzzling into your neck, I begin to lightly tease you with my tongue. My lips playing slowly over your neck, gently kissing, each kiss brings my tongue out of hiding to flick across you and tease you a little more.

I reach underneath your skirt to move your thong out of the way, and realize that you didn't wear one. I shift my leg slightly so that your hot pussy is touching the bare skin of my leg. Tensing the muscle in it, and pushing hard against your swelling lips, I nibble on your earlobe and say "mmmm I love it my naughty girl!"

You hear me slowly unzipping behind you and without prompting slide back on my lap and wrap your tight wet pussy around my cock. We sit there, for what seems like hours, my stiff cock inside your wet pussy…simply savoring the feeling of our love in yet another arena. In front of us, the fielders shift in response to the batter at the plate, and I whisper "look hon, they want to see us better."

My cock slides slowly out of your wet hole, and then back in and I hear a catch in your voice as I whisper and thrust at the same time. Slowly but steadily, I keep pumping into you, feeling your body shake and quiver as I slide my cock deep into you, and then back out. Stretching your hot little cunt wide with my thick cock, in front of everyone in the stadium.

Suddenly we hear a roar…and out of the corner of my eye, I catch the view of the jumbotron. It's us. You on my lap, your skirt spread out, nobody having any clue that I'm fucking you right there, in the stadium, not just in plain view, but now, larger than life on the screen before us. Looking up I slowly thrust in and out of you, and force your head to watch the screen. The look of joy in both our faces is unmistakable, for us, for the rest it's a sweet young couple enjoying the day. "They're missing all the best stuff aren't they baby," I whisper to you.

The thought of all the witnesses sends a shiver down both our bodies, a rapid fire wiggle inside your wet pussy. And that thought is all it takes. Just as the camera shifts to another view, I can feel your cum soak my cock, dripping down onto my boxers and covering me. The spasms inside you drive me over the edge and I throw a load of cum deep inside your now soaked pussy.

I lean forward and kiss you on the cheek tenderly. Holding you down so that your pussy can still clench around my softening cock. The moment seems to last forever. Our love flowing between us, shared, and filled within us.

We spend the final innings of the game laughing and teasing each other. Playfully tossing beer and peanuts at the other and then licking each other clean. Couples around us nudge each other playfully, encouraging their partners to do the same, or at least to remember when they were that young and playful.

Little teasing jokes are tossed between our mouths, as are kisses, nibbles and deep tender expressions of love. The joy that we feel finally being together manifests itself in our happiness. Our shared love, and in our totally playful attitude. The total lack of caring in what anyone else thinks, says or does.

The game begins to wind down, and we're so into each other that we don't even notice. As the players clear the field we take our turns mobbing the field trying to get autographs from our favorite players. Even that is done halfheartedly though, because it means we are separated.

As we're filing out, our fingers intertwined, I lead you thru a semi hidden doorway to what looks like a closet. We duck in there, and I smile sweetly and say "not a sound baby, trust me."

It's now hours past when anyone should be inside the stadium, and we decide that the coast is clear. Ducking out of our little hiding spot with furtive glances across the hall to make sure we're not seen, we RUSH back to our seats to take a look around the empty ball park. Smiling at each other we run over to the dugout and hop over it onto the hallowed grounds of Camden Yards. Like two little kids, we run around the bases, teasing each other with little pinches and spanks, basically loving the moment, the company and each other.

The stars are shining down on us and there are no lights above save the moon, and the glow of our love, our joy and our pleasure. We sit down on the pitchers mound and begin kissing. Suddenly, we're drenched! "Oh shit, it's the auto sprinklers baby, run, to the dugout!"

We slip into the dugout together, and look around. Touching the walls that have surround greatness. Touching each other. We don't even bother pretending and just pull each other's wet clothes off. Standing totally naked before each other, we pull close in a warm embrace. Hugging each other tightly and warming each other with the fire burning between us.

I drop to my knees before you, slowly. Teasing my way down your chest…over your nipple. Sucking on it, biting it gently, then harder. Pulling your entire nipple into my mouth and then releasing it with a slight shove of my tongue. I hold the barest fraction in my teeth and flick my tongue across it slowly. I savor the taste of the sweat on your nipple…and then slide my tongue down lower on your body. Teasing across your sexy tummy and fondling your piercing with my tongue. With my lips. With my teeth. Tugging on it softly, then a little harder, just till I hear you gasp with pleasurable pain.

I release your piercing, and blow gently to cool the firey trail left by the passing of my tongue. Watching the water evaporate off your stomach as I blow, and watching the goosebumps rise in the tiny fine hairs on your sexy tummy. I look up at you and smile.

My tongue slides down from your navel. Rubbing softly over your freshly shaved body. "mmmmmm my baby, quite the tasty one," I say with a wicked grin as my tongue pauses JUST above your clit. Then, quickly, I flick my tongue over you. Teasing your already erect clit slowly and softly. Then harder. Sucking your clit deep into my mouth and biting it. Gently at first, then harder. Moving my teeth across it sideways and then stretching it out of its little hiding spot.

I release your clit as I feel your knees weaken, and push you back onto the dugout bench. Spreading your legs wide, I start all the way down at your ankle. Kissing my way slowly up your leg. Licking small circles over your ankle, I lift your leg up high and stare all the way up it to your wet little pussy. I lick your calf, slowly. Gently. Teasingly. Blowing away the warm wet trail left by my tongue and then biting you. Taking the flesh behind your knee and surrounding it with my teeth and squeezing until I hear you moan.

I nibble slowly up your inner thigh again and work my way back to your tight cunt. With a wicked grin on my face I shove my tongue deep into it. Flicking inside you, and slowly licking and finding your gspot. Pressing my tongue on it, I slide you down off the edge of the bench.

My fingers wrap themselves around your ass cheeks and dig in. With each squeeze, my tongue seems to push a little deeper into you. Then, without warning, I stand you up and quickly turn you around. My fingers begin probing your pussy, as if trying to pull every drop of your wetness out. Rubbing. Shoving. Teasing. Filling.

You feel my fingers leave you and look behind you to see what is going on. I am there stroking my cock just above your hot little asshole. I get my cock all nice and wet for you and then slowly slide it into your rear entrance. Teasing your clit the entire way and rubbing you as I begin slowly fucking you from behind.

"oh baby, I love this hot little asshole," I growl into your ear. My fingers wrap around your clit and begin teasing it. Slowly at first then in faster and faster motions as I feel the orgasm build inside you. Gently teasing you, and fucking your hot pussy with my fingers. I can hear you moan louder and louder, begging me to fuck your hot ass faster. I comply willingly, teasing your pussy with my fingers, and filling your sexy ass. The first waves of orgasm hit you and I shudder with you. Feeling your body tense, and feeling your ass clench me driving me over the edge. Cumming deep in your ass I pull myself even closer to you and wrap my entire body around yours, savoring the feeling of our orgasm. Savoring the feeling of you. Of us.

I lift you up from the bench and kiss you deeply, sharing the taste of your pussy with you, and sharing the taste of my lust for you.

We slowly and reluctantly begin putting our clothes back on, helping each other dress, teasing the entire time, and loving every second of it. We rush out of the stadium, hoping nobody saw us, but at the same time knowing that all those lights in the office/warehouse couldn't just be those that were left on accidentally.

As we leave, there seems to be wave after wave of office workers, grounds keepers, and other employees from the Yard giving us appreciative smiles, and knowing winks. We walk on, a bit red faced, but our heads held high.

doones
doones
1 Followers