Sexual Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my heels on; I knew I would look much taller than my 5'7" height and my legs would stand out much better. I wrapped the towel around my waist leaving my breasts exposed as I had seen some women in the lounge area and we walked out of t he locker room beyond the couple and the man.

Once we walked into the nude area; we saw an area with the Jacuzzi, some patio tables and chairs and about ten men and five couples. A woman was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi with her legs inside the Jacuzzi while she sucked a guy standing beside her and another guy licked her pussy. It was wild and erotic to see that. I asked Rick if it was ok with him to get in the Jacuzzi for a few minutes and he agreed.

I felt a lot of guys watching me, waiting for me to remove my towel and expose my body to them. I saw an empty towel hook and we removed our towels and I walked in the Jacuzzi followed by Rick; I was tense, it felt different being nude there and being nude at the nude beach; I could feel the men sexually looking at me and wanting to have sex with me right there.

Two guys gave us some room to sit in the Jacuzzi having me sit between one of them and my husband. I was only five feet away from where this woman sat and had a guy licking her pussy and she sucked a man's cock. Rick sat on to my right side and on my left side was a man in his early forties that was trying to establish a conversation with me but I was more interested watching the guy licking the woman's pussy. The guy licking her pussy was getting into position to fuck her when I heard her husband asking her if she was ok. I saw the guy guiding his cock to her pussy and saw it disappearing inside her pussy. I felt wet and realized how openly women were of having sex with men while their husband watched. I felt the guy beside me touching my knee and my thighs while another guy's foot touched my legs under the water. I wanted to watch the woman have sex an allowed the guy beside me to touch some more but then I told Rick I wanted to get out of the Jacuzzi and when heading out of the Jacuzzi I felt the man grabbing my ass and telling me that he loved my ass which brought a smile to my face.

I grabbed my towel and started to dry myself with it while I saw the guys looking at my nude body. I stood there drying myself for a couple of minutes and then my husband and I without covering my nude body with the towel walked to the sex rooms while four guys followed us closely.

We open a door and found ourselves in a big room that had beds and couches and saw many women and men having sex in different sex acts. It was incredible to watch so many people having sex together; it was an orgy room.

Most guys were nude with a hard on or semi hard on exposing themselves to the women in the room; some women were nude and some had their towels around their waist or were covering their entire body. For some reason I placed my towel over my waist but left my breasts exposed.

We watched a woman on her back sucking a guy while another guy had her legs against her chest and fucked her. Beside her was another woman on her hands and knees with a guy fucking her from behind while she sucked two guys that were feeding their cocks in her mouth. We walked to a smaller room where we saw some men and two couples watching on a bed five guys having sex with three women; especially watching a woman that was being double penetrated; she lay on top of a guy on her stomach with a guy in her pussy while the other guy on top of her was doing her anally. I froze for a few minutes and watched this woman being double penetrated; she then moved around some and grabbed her husband cock and sucked him while being double penetrated. While we watched these erotic scenes I notice that among the couples and men in the room, there was a man looking at me very intense; he as watching me more than he was watching these persons have sex.

This guy was standing with his towel around his waist on the other side from where I was and when he notice I also looked at him he opened his towel up a little and exposed his huge cock while he smiled at me. I think he notice the intensity of my eyes on his cock and grabbed his cock with a hand as he was offering it to me and smiled again at me. I smiled at him and removed the towel around my hips, exposing my nude body to this guy; he knew I did this for him while I notice that my husband had already a semi hard on and was talking to the husband of the woman being double penetrate.

I saw the guy walking towards me and felt a shivering sensation seeing him move between all the persons standing there watching the sex on the bed. He placed himself behind me and I then felt his hand on my back and how he moved it down to my ass. I felt his right hand touch and squeeze softly my ass chicks and moving his fingers down the crack of my ass pass my butthole down to my pussy. He whispered in my ear that I had a great ass and that I was wet. I spread my legs a little and felt his fingers exploring my pussy. I felt his fingers inside my pussy and decided to get closer to his body and moved my hand behind me and grabbed his cock; it felt big and thick in my hand.

My husband had not notice what was going on; I turned myself towards him and whispered in his ear that I wanted to get fucked by the guy that was behind me. He took a look at the guy and then smiling at me he whispered in my ear that I was a complete slut before I turned around and faced the guy smiling at him.

'Hi, I am Willie,' He said.

"H, I am Susan and this is my husband Rick,' I told him.

He was a black guy in his late twenties or early thirties; his skin was not dark; he looked more like a big milk chocolate bar, measuring about 6 foot and 210 lbs; his head was shaved; his entire body was all shaved. I looked down at his cock and smiled at him while I felt my husband cock pressing on my ass and his hand on my ass chicks squeezing them hard. I felt Willie's hand on my hand and making me rub his cock; it felt hug on my hand; I moved my hand up and down his cock.

'How big is it,' I asked him.

'Over ten if you sucked it hard,' he responded while he smiled at me and grabbed my breasts.

'Come with me,' he told me and grabbed my hand.

I grabbed my husband hand and followed him to the other side of the big orgy room. We walked into another room that had three beds. There were some women and men having sex on the beds, there was also a couch where a couple and a guy sat and watched the action. We moved to the end of the room and turned around to kiss my husband, kissed my husband and asked him again if he was ok. I was kissing my husband and felt Willie behind me touching and kissing my neck, I kept kissing my husband while I felt the guy's mouth down my back and kissing my ass. He then spread my ass chicks and felt his tongue finding its way to my butt hole while I spread my legs some and gave him a better access. I felt his tongue pressing my butt, his tongue down the crack of my ass. He stood up and kissed my back and my neck while I felt his finger in my pussy. He told my husband I was wet and felt my husband finger in my pussy while he kissed me again.

I sat on the bed and had Willie's cock on my face. I grabbed and put it in my mouth, then licked the tip of his cock with my tongue until I had the entire head of his cock in my mouth. I licked his cock from under his balls all the way to the tip of his cock. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he pushed his cock in my mouth; I could feel his cock pressing to the back of my mouth cock and I started to deep throat him, I could feel him down my throat and fucking my mouth. He took his cock out of my mouth and told me to lick his balls. I grabbed his balls and licked them and sucked them before going back and continue sucking his cock.

I lay on the bed and Rick lay beside me while Willie spread my legs and started to lick my pussy. Rick kissed my mouth and kissed my breasts while Willie licked my pussy. Rick grabbed one leg and raised it, exposing more my pussy to Willies tongue.

'I love you." I told my husband while closing my eyes.

'I love you too.' My husband responded and kissed me.

I felt Willie moving up my body and then knelt and positioning himself between my legs while Rick held one leg close to my chest.

We saw Willie massaging his cock while he looked at me and Rick and then guided his cock towards my pussy and I felt the head of his cock pressing against my pussy; We could see as I felt his cock at the entrance of my pussy and it started to open my pussy walls and finding slowly its way inside of me. I had half of his cock in my hole when I had my first orgasm and I moved my hips and accommodate his cock inside my pussy walls.

I was watching Willie's face when I felt him push himself inside of me. I felt his cock deep inside of me hitting the walls of my stomach and then Willie rested on top of me; his body on top of me, kissing me while he pumped his cock in my pussy, I had some pain but at the same time a very strange pleasure that I had never felt before. I felt Willie's hand reaching for my legs and bringing them up to my chest. I knew this was going to allow him a deeper penetration.

I saw my husband behind Willie watching as Willie's cock went deep in my pussy, I felt his hand and finger on my ass, caressing my legs while Willie fucked me hard. I closed my eyes and let Willie fuck me while he kissed me held me tight to his body until I felt him press hard against my body and felt his cum inside of me.

When Willie dismounted me I felt his cum dripping out of my pussy down the crack of my ass, I knew he had shot a huge load inside of me while my husband sat at the edge of the bed watching the cum dripping out of my pussy and I sucked Willie's cock.

The three of us sat at the corner of the bed and during our conversation I notice some guys watching us and two other couples having sex with other men. The room was packed with women and men having sex and men watching and masturbating.

Willie grabbed my hand and placed on his cock again.

'I want to fuck you again,' he told me.

I lay on my stomach and started to suck his cock again until it as hard. He had a big cock but what amazed me was his thickness, I licked the head of his cock while I teased him with my tongue.

Rick sat beside me rubbing my ass chicks and watched me suck I Willie's cock. I felt another guy on my other side touching my back and my legs while I kept sucking Willie.

'Is this your wife?' I heard the guy asking my husband.

'Yes,' my husband answered.

'She is gorgeous.' The guy replied.

Willie told me to lay on my back and he position himself again between my legs and pushed his cock inside my pussy. He was kissing me when he told me he wanted to do my ass this time asking me to get on my hand and knees.

He positions me at the edge of the bed while he stood behind me and rubbed my butt and inserted a finger in my ass hole. I could hear Willie saying how great my ass was while the guys watching made erotic comments about my ass and cocks fucking me. I got more exited as the conversation went on and Willie played with my asshole. Willie had two fingers in my ass when I felt a guy under me licking my pussy; my pussy still had the residues of Willie's cum.

Willie started to press his cock at the entrance of my asshole while the same man kept licking my pussy. I felt as Willie cock started to go deep inside the vowels of my ass. I felt some pain again while Willies cock found its way deep inside my ass.

'It is all in,' Willie said.

Willie started to pump my ass and I moved backwards to encounter his cock. He grabbed my hips and was pushing his cock deeper inside me when I grabbed my husband's hand and told him I wanted a cock in my pussy. Rick told the guy that was touching me before to get under me and to fuck my pussy.

The man lay on his back under me and started to fuck my pussy while Willie's cock fucked my ass from behind. I had never had two cocks inside of me at the same time, the closer it had been was Rick and our dildo. I was cumin again and could not hide it; I could feel both cock rubbing each other in my ass and pussy; I had never been fucked before like that; I liked the feeling of being a slut for one night.

Willie and the man fucked me hard until I felt the man's cum exploding inside of me and then Willie's cock exploding inside my ass.

I lay on my stomach and relaxed for a while; I could hear my husband, Willie and another guys talking while I lay there; I wasn't paying attention to their conversation; I just lay there with my eyes closed and thought of what had just happened.

'Are you enjoying yourself?' I heard a woman whispering in my ear while she pushed the hair off my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Sally on my side.