All Comments on 'Sexual Deviancy as a Biological Imp'

by fanfare

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 10 years agoAuthor
note from author

I must admit to being torn, the title used by Literotica is incorrect.

The correct title is "Sexual Deviancy as a Biological Imperative"

I probably screwed something up during my posting. Oh, that poor, tired pooch! Maybe the title was just too, too many digits?

I have made clear my loathing for peoples reliance on spellcheck and other editing programs. It's just, well sometimes those autofill functions will put the wrong word in the right context and the resulting malapropism is hilarious.

So "Sexual Deviancy as a Biological Imp" does have a certain charming je ne sais quoi that leaves me chuckling with the unattended humor of it.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Please, please delete this!

And put it where it is needed – in Loving Wives.

You know that is where they hang out, clustering like flies round a horse’s eyes. They just make brief forays into neighbouring areas.

To make sure it is appropriate you could put in some gratuitous sex – say between a homosexual (gee ... it turns out he is actually AC/DC) and Neanderthal’s loving spouse.

They even try to claim Loving Wives for their own exclusive use, defecating round the area to mark their territory. I do wish some of them could understand that ‘Loving Wives’ is a play on words. Quite witty. The clue is in the descriptive words that follow – extra-marital fun.

There are at least 12 meanings. Are the wives the subject or object of loving? Is the other party the husband? Is loving agape, romantic love or just old fashioned fucking (as in ‘I am a love machine’)? So 12 possibilities – at least. It only seems to exclude extramarital stories about husbands who hate and don’t have sex with their wives (cannot be many of them), and who have sex with single women – or other men. Damn – I was thinking of writing one of those.

I suspect few of them venture into the Humour hub, a sense of humour not being their strong point. Though possibly a bit of back slapping good ol’ boy humour appeals to them if it involves the degradation of women – or of homosexuals – or of cuckolds – or of cock sucking faggots who write stories too big for the good ol’ boys’ stunted brains – or of Jews – or of... Quite a long list really. Humiliation is the thing. Oh and of course all the women below the age of 70 absolutely must think the ‘hero’ (in their minds themselves) is the most wonderful man the women have ever met and they are all dying but dying to fuck with him. On second thoughts scrub the upper age limit.

I would give this story 5*, only I do not want to impede your valiant attempts to achieve the lowest scores on record.

Keep writing. Please.

sensaninsensaninover 9 years ago
Ah, the wit!

There's that wit I've come to expect from Fanfare's stories. If you like to laugh, and enjoy funny quips, I highly recommend this story. Very funny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous