All Comments on 'Sexual Renaissance Ch. 06'

by mrnicerguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Filth!

Rudest, nastiest, dirtiest yet. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

If hubbie gets his rocks off watching than good for him, not my thing at all. I do believe wife and big dick got the best of this deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why makes no sense

? She is afraid since she is over 40 her husband wont respect and love her any more? Hell after this he wont!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes

Great writing mrnicerguy - works for me. What a wench you have there. Be afraid, be very afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Like the switch

You have to finish this - get on with it!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Fun to a point but now

Duncan needs to go and Paul and Jane need to get back to the balance that they had. She had her fun night. Now she needs to mend some fences and then think about setting up a threesome for Paul. (FMF) Same hotel same room if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Problem Is

You can't do this on your own, you husband can't do it and you don't love each other more or just the two of you have better sex. Thank God most men would throw up not get turned on. Your fetish, thank God not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a Dipshit Story

Can't believe this turns you on, you must sit when you piss, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So disapointing that this would be

the pinnacle of their combined years together. She will spend the rest of her shitty life thinking that the best sex she's ever had was with a third party while her husband watched.

He will also realise this too in time, and then what? Looking at each other when you're 60, knowing that the best is all behind you and that your spouse was not a participant in that high point. Only a witness.

Now there's a fulfilling image to keep you warm at night.

One fucking star only for you and even that is under duress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so like are you going to finish it? I simply can't wait!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Guess you're simply put of luck anony . He ain't fixing to write no more of this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous