All Comments on 'She Stands Corrected'

by seemeemee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nerknerkalmost 14 years ago
yummy!

I just had to say that you got it just right. Short and sweet, very hot. Well done.

I have just a couple nit-picky suggestions that I think might make it a little stronger. I would maybe give a little of their dialogue, just enough of the banal stuff that we can see the change that happens.

It also would be good if you suggested her need to submit, before it's happening. Possibly have her react when he rearranges her skirt? You mention it's unusual for him to take control, and you mention her being alarmed when he tells her she's wanton. If she reacted to these moments with a glimmer of excitement or anticipation, we would share her excitement that little bit more when her hopes are realized.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
wow!!

Wow mouth open, just wow nice.

seemeemeeseemeemeealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Nerk & Hisangelbeauty

Nerk, thanks for the tips. I will try to keep them in mind next time. I appreciate any help I get.

Hisangelbeauty, your response made me smile. I am glad you liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YES

I love it when a woman is punished, forced to suck her man off and the only pleasure she gets is knowing that she pleasured him! We woman love this stuff too!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous