All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 06A'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
I'M HOOKED

I THINK I HEARD U SAY PART B WAS COMING OUT TOMORROW? LOVING THIS STORY. WHO CARES WHAT THE HATERS THINK. KEEP IT COMING!!!!! LONGER PLEASE.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

why can she be pregnant if only mates are supposed to be allowed to have pups? or why can she not be his mate on this world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"very prodigious" - there is no "very" prodigious - either it's prodigious or it isn't.

biercebiercealmost 11 years ago
Great tale

Great characters and interaction. Enjoy the vignette. Nice rounding out of the action. please keep writing.Thanks

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I just submitted chapter 6b and hopefully it will be up by Wednesday at the latest assuming they don't reject another chapter. Glad everyone is enjoying it and keep up all the comments.

Just so everyone knows at the end of the next chapter I answered some questions from some of the comments. I updated the list of characters as well.

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 10 years ago
Angie!

I loved how Angie too her mate! He was hers and nothing was going to stop her. Now Mari is pregnant with Dan's pups and poor Dan is torn... but he's a good man (and wolf) and he will do what is right.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Random Comments

I did enjoy how Angie met her mate. It just seemed so right for it to happen that way. This is going to be edited as well for a bit more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah...young love!

The joys of smelling your mate! Let me count the ways...

1. No need for deordorant or aftershave or perfume...unless you wanted to hide. A little dab of Old Spice and Angie's tearing the place apart trying to find Aiden! On the plus side, you don't need body sprays because your mate loves your smell.

2. Nice to get a whiff and then when you know thats your mate you don't have to worry about picking the wrong one! The divorce rate among werewolves must be at an all time...uhm...never? I mean, can you imagine a werewolf trying to divorce it's mate? That would be one for the history books! Not to mention it would probably start a war if whoever was stupid enough to cheat on their mate....<shiver> Yep...badness all around.

Liked this one, especially the airborn Angie doing a Kung Fu highwire attack into Aiden's chest! Nice touch!

Sincerely, Payenbrant

P.S. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous