Simon and Becky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

"Would you like other people to do more than just watch?"

She understood immediately. "Yes! If you want them to."

"Would you like other people to fuck you?"

"Oh God! Yes, but only if you were watching me. I'd love to be fucked while you watched me."

"By both men and women?" I was really pushing it now, but the subject was obviously making her horny.

"Oh, Simon, I'm straight, I don't fancy women." She hesitated, and then continued. "But I'd do it if you wanted me to, and if you ordered me to. I've told you, I want to be made to do the things I don't want to."

"Would you like us to try everything for real?" It was my final question, and I was panting from arousal as I asked it.

"Yes." Her answer was simple and certain, even though it came out like a gasp of wanting.

Now we were both feeling as randy as hell and our hands were busy taking us towards cumming, but Becky seemed just a little hesitant. I put it down to her recent orgasm.

"There is something else!" She sounded anxious again, even though her fingers were still strumming on her clit and her hips were making the small undulating movements of high arousal. "But I'm not sure I dare even tell you about it."

"Go on, you can't stop there. Tell me. You can tell me anything." My hand was working hard on my cock, stroking rapidly up and down my shaft.

"Well," She stopped masturbating and turned to look straight at me, hesitating for a long time. "Well, I fantasize about being raped!"

My eyes must have been on stalks with my mouth hanging open. My hand stopped stroking my shaft and I stared at her unmoving.

"Yes, I know it's nasty, dangerous and everything, But I often fantasize about being gang raped by a group of people and made to do all sorts of dirty things with them. It's my wildest dream, and the thought of it scares me stiff but it turns me on so much as well. I sometimes think about it when I'm masturbating and it makes me cum really hard. That's what I was thinking about when you came home today."

"Fantasizing about being raped is very different from the real thing you know." For the first time I wondered if Becky's fantasies were just a little too much. Now I was the one baulking at how far she was prepared to take them.

"I know, but if I could be sure I would be safe, I really would want it to happen one day. I dream of being fucked by strangers against my will, and I want it to be the dirtiest, nastiest sex you can think of, really dirty and humiliating. I even want at least one of them to be a woman, just to make me do the lesbian things that I would hate doing. I wouldn't want it to be pretend either. I want it to be for real, except that I don't want to get really hurt, of course, apart from a few bruises maybe, which makes it a bit awkward because I want to fight back and lose, and I don't want any play acting. I want to be taken by several men and women and forced to do dirty things with them while they take it in turns to fuck me. And I don't care how many. I really, really fancy that. If you ever want to take me to the ultimate, then please arrange for that to happen to me. That would be the greatest thrill you could ever give me."

"Fucking hell, Becky, you sure know how to surprise me." I could tell she meant what she said.

She shook her head. "I can't believe I've just told you that. I've never let anybody know about that fantasy. I've hardly even admitted it to myself, even though I often fantasize about it when I masturbate, and often in great detail. I had a dream about it once and it's been almost an obsession ever since." She looked at my face. "Don't let it affect us, will you? I know you won't let it happen. We've got something really special and I don't want it spoiled by a silly fantasy that can't come true."

"It won't affect us, none of it will. Nothing you've told me tonight will make me want you less. I know that we can't control our dreams so don't worry about that." I was carefully non committal about her rape fantasy, if truth be told it had excited me just as much, but I couldn't see me letting her be raped. I did want to hear about that dream though.

"Promise me it doesn't matter?"

"I promise."

"Kiss me then, so that I know you mean it." I still had my arm around her shoulders and I just pulled her over on top of me, locking her mouth onto mine and kissing her like there would be no tomorrow.

"Mmmm. Now I know that you don't mind." She smiled and wriggled her belly against my erection. I kissed her again just to shut her up. Our lust had temporarily given way to simple need, we were still feeling horny, but without the urgency. I suppose we were busy reinforcing the bond we have after the revelations of the past half hour.

I like kissing and so does Becky, so it was no problem for us to lie together for ages, just exploring each others mouths and feeling the love that was growing between us, though after a while her weight lying on my erect cock did become a bit much. I think Becky realised that it must be uncomfortable because just as I was beginning to think of moving she shuffled herself around a little to move her weight. Then she reached her hand down between us, releasing my cock to freedom between her legs. I gave a little grunt of pleasure, my cock was standing between her thighs, just touching their join and the cheeks of her arse, and I could feel the cool air wafting deliciously against its hot damp hardness.

Becky's wriggling had dislodged my hands from their comfortable position around her shoulders and I found myself running them up and down the lovely soft skin of her back, gently stroking her from neck to buttocks with alternate hands. She smiled into my mouth with soft 'Mmm' of enjoyment.

This was all very nice, but I was still feeling actively horny and it was going through my mind to roll us over and make gentle love. But then Becky, who must have been getting similar feelings, reached down and grasped my cock again, fondling it as she guided the head towards the entrance to her pussy. Who was I to go against her wishes? I wriggled a little and pushed gently, sliding my cock into her warm and slippery hole.

It reminded me in a way of our first time, when she had been in a similar position on top of me on the grass, but this time there was no reluctance on my part and I began gently thrusting in and out of her, at the same time running my fingers along her spine.

It didn't take long before we were getting hot again and Becky carefully moved position so that she was now on her knees above me, resting on outstretched arms to allow her breasts to swing free over my face. The she began rising and falling on my cock, so I just lay there and let her. What else was I to do, and in any case I knew from past experience that it would become a very sexy fuck.

Indeed it did, but not quite in the way I envisaged.

I was still running my hands up and down her back and reaching as far as I could onto her buttocks, which was not very far when she was at the bottom of her stroke. But then she decided to tease and paused at the top with her nipples just an inch or so above my face and just the head of my cock resting inside her. Instinctively I tried to push deeper, and she moved with me, a mischievous grin on her face.

This movement brought her bottom within my reach and let me fondle her cheeks, cupping them in my hands while massaging them with my fingers. But one hand was a little too low for comfort, and in trying to reposition it on the full roundness of her bum cheek I found my finger tips resting just in the crack of her arse. I found this little accidental trespass quite stimulating and so I left it there, and when Becky's little 'Mmm' told me that she didn't mind I explored a little further, reaching back with my other hand to explore from the other side. Again she had made no move to avoid the contact or to slide back along my cock to thwart me, so I took that as a sign to go further, and with one finger I ran along the depth of her crack until it skated over her puckered little anus. This time her 'Mmm' was louder and more pronounced and I noticed her eyes were closed and her breathing had become ragged. I moved my finger back until it rested openly against her rear entrance, just to test the water, so to speak. Still she didn't protest and remembering her wish to try anal sex I knew this was part of what she wanted, and so did I.

Remembering that gave me the confidence to twist my fingertip against her little hole, trying to gain access, trying to push into her, but it was without any success. She was just too tight and dry to admit me, so I moved my finger lower until I found her pussy, managing to wriggle it into her alongside my cock, coating it to the first knuckle with her copious lubrication. Then I spread her juices back to her anus and then returned to her pussy for more. All the time she kept rigidly still, and I knew she was silently willing me on, wanting me to penetrate her anus.

This time when I twisted my wetted finger against her entrance I felt it give a little, allowing just the tip of my finger to slide inside. She was tight, so very tight and so very exciting. I collected more pussy juice and pushed again, an extra half inch of finger went in and she moaned out loud, pushing down very slightly to help me enter. Another push, another half inch gained, and another moan of pleasure. Now I pulled back a little before pushing, trying to make my invasion more of a gentle finger fuck and building up a gentle rhythm that Becky matched with small movements against me. My finger was now moving easily in and out of her as far as my second knuckle, which was as far as I could reach in this position.

This was the first time I had ever entered, or even touched, a woman's anus and I was finding the experience very erotic and exceptionally arousing. I could feel my finger moving inside her against the head of my cock, which still lay inside her pussy and was separated from my finger only by thin membranes. I wondered vaguely what it would feel like the other way around, with my finger in her pussy and my cock in her arse. That, I thought, was something I'd like to find out.

"Would you like me to fuck your arse now?" I asked her abruptly.

"Yes, yes, but please don't ask, just do it, I don't want you to ask, I want you to just do things to me." She looked down at me then went on, trying to make me understand. "I do want you to, but it wouldn't matter if I didn't, you should do it anyway." I could see that I was going to have to clarify this consent issue before long.

"Ok, sorry. Right then, what have we got that I can use as lubrication?" It was clear to me that while an inch or so of finger might enter her anus fairly easily, the full length of a penis would need help, and I've been told that mine is not a small one.

"Wait!" She climbed off, abruptly dislodging both my finger and my cock, and went across to her dressing table. Reaching into one of her drawers she pulled out a large tube, something like a tube of paint but with the legend 'Personal Lubricating Gel'. It was for her vibrator I supposed, just something else I hadn't known she possessed. She made to hand the tube to me.

"No, you do it. I want you to put it on both of us."

She looked at me a little strangely then knelt on the bed, unscrewed the cap from the tube and squeezed a good sized blob onto her fingers. Then she leaned forward and took hold of my cock, spreading the gel all along the shaft and over the head. I must admit that the cold slipperiness of her gel covered fingers on my hot hard cock was tremendously stimulating and I almost wanted her to wank me off instead, but then the urge to fuck her anally rallied and I let her continue. She obviously didn't think that she's used enough, because she squeezed another blob onto her fingers and spread that just over the head of my cock. Once again I was blown away by the incredibly erotic feeling of her lubricating my cock.

Having done that she put some more gel on her fingers and, still kneeling and facing me, reached behind herself to lubricate her own anus, but I stopped her.

"No, not like that." She looked at me curiously.

"I want you to turn around to face away from me and get on all fours ready for me to fuck you, and then you can reach between your legs and grease your own arse. But make sure that I can see you do it."

Her face turned red and she opened her mouth as if to argue, but then she turned around and did as she had been told. Kneeling on all fours she reached back through her legs with her gel laden fingers, searching for the entrance to her own anus. I moved forward and, using both hands, held her arse cheeks open for her. This gave me the most intimate sight as her searching fingers found their mark and I watched them spreading gel around the rim of her anus.

"Push your finger in and do the inside, please." I instructed her.

She didn't object, in fact she sexily finger-fucked her own arse for several minutes groaning and sighing with pleasure all the time. Watching her finger slowly pistoning in and out of her own backside, disappearing into her tight little hole to the knuckle then pulling back out, was absolutely beautiful. My cock was rock hard and ready to burst by the time she had finished, but finally she withdrew her finger, rested her head on her folded arms and presented me with her raised backside.

"I'll try not to hurt." I said in reassurance as I shuffled closer on my knees.

"I don't care, just fuck me." She was panting with arousal by now, the humiliation of having to display herself to me had worked its magic.

I moved in close and touched her anus with the tip of my cock.

"Yes, do it, please do it." Her need was urgent.

For about thirty seconds I teased her by running the tip of my cock up and down her crack, listening to her moan with need and frustration, then I stopped, lined up my cock on her arse and began to push, gently but continuously. She moaned again and pushed back a little, trying to force the issue and take me into her. I was going to do this at my speed, so as she pushed I slackened off, negating her efforts.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck my arse." She was almost crying with anticipation and need.

"Shut up, I'll do it my way." My voice brought immediate silence and she stayed stock still, breathing heavily. Surprise and an unexpected thrill had shocked her into submission.

Now I began to push again, slowly, so slowly, forcing my cock passed the ring of her sphincter muscles. She whimpered a little as her little hole stretched to take me, but she didn't attempt to pull away and I kept going, not wanting to hurt her but sort of hoping that I was. I was looking down all the time, guiding my cock, making sure that it didn't slip away from its target, and the sight of her anus opening to let my cock inside was so, so hot. I kept pushing, seeing the tip make headway, then the main part of my cock head, until finally, with almost an audible plop the entire head of my cock slipped past her sphincter and buried itself in her rectum. She cried out a little with pain at my entry, but I could hear her repeatedly muttering 'oh yes' under her breath as she accommodated my cock.

I wanted to savour the feel of my cock inside her arse, so I stayed motionless for quite a while, just soaking up the sensation of my cock inside her hot tight passage, feeling the constriction of her sphincter around my shaft and the faint pulsing of her vaginal muscles coming through the walls of her rectum.

Then I began to push my way deeper into her. There was no further resistance and although her passage was noticeably tighter than her pussy, it expanded willingly to let me continue. I had expected to have to make several partial penetrations before I could invade her to my full length, but so easily did my cock enter her that I was able to sink it right into her in one gentle but continuous thrust. When I was fully into her I gripped her hips and pulled her back against me, pressing my pubic bone against her bottom.

"That's it, now you've got all of me. How does it feel?" I wanted to know what she thought.

"God, Simon, its lovely. It's not at all like my pussy, but just as nice if not nicer. I'm glad we're doing it, aren't you? She was talking into the crook of her folded arms as she knelt before me.

"Does it hurt?"

"Only a little bit, but that makes it even nicer. Are you pleased with my arsehole?"

I began to thrust gently, pulling back about two thirds before sliding back to full depth. "Yes, I'm very pleased with it, and when I cum I'm going to shoot it right into it. Will you like that?"

"Oh. Yes please, I want that."

"What do you want, tell me exactly."

"I want you to cum inside my arse. I want to feel your cum shoot right inside me. Push your cock right deep inside my arse when you cum. Don't worry about hurting me; just fuck my arse hard until you fill it with cum."

Steadily but relentlessly I fucked her, slowly picking up speed and power until I was slamming into her arse as forcefully as I would her pussy, and slowly my orgasm began to build.

"Oh my God, that's fantastic, don't stop, fuck me harder."

Becky was breathless from arousal and desperate for me to keep fucking her. I wasn't about to stop. Soon I could feel my balls begin to tighten and that old familiar liquid fire start to flow deep within me.

"I'm going to cum soon." I wanted her to be ready.

"Me too!" She just managed to gasp out the two words before a huge orgasm engulfed her,

From my angle behind her, all I could see was her body heaving and twitching and her hands grabbing at handfuls of duvet as she fought to remain still for me, but I could hear her climax. She was letting out an almost continuous stream of 'ooohs!' in a gasping, breathless voice, each one reflecting another wave of pleasure coursing through her. I watched and listened as I tried to ram my cock deeper and deeper into her warm silky rectum. Then I lost concentration as my own orgasm arrived.

My climax into Becky's rectum was much more powerful than I expected. Whether it was the sense of taboo pleasure or just the beautiful soft tightness of her passage I've no idea, but I exploded into her like a bursting dam, spraying my cum deep inside her. Spurt after spurt jetted into her as my head went back, my hands gripped hard onto her hips to keep me pressed deep into her, and I cried out in ecstasy. It seemed that my whole body was in spasm, juddering and shuddering with the intensity of my peak, and only gradually returning to normal after my balls had emptied themselves totally into Becky's arse.

One fantasy was fulfilled for both of us. Not that its fulfilment would stop us doing it again, of course.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12