Writer's Block Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma asks her friend to help her research for her book.
2k words
4.65
22.3k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

I groaned and pushed my chair away from the computer. My eyes burned from staring at the screen for so long, and my legs were cramping up.

David looked up from his homework. "What's up?" He was my next-door neighbor, and my parents absolutely loved him. Said he was a "good influence" on me, whatever that meant. Even with my parents gone for a few days, they had no qualms about him coming over. He was a good guy, and I felt completely safe around him.

"I've been working on this book for so long, but I just can't get this chapter down right. I'm having some serious writer's block."

"What's the chapter about?"

I blushed. "It's...not really appropriate."

"Oh," David said. He turned back to his homework.

"The main character gets stripped naked," I blurted. I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

That made him look up again. "What? Why?"

"Well, the main character, the governor's daughter, gets captured by pirates, stripped naked, and has to make a deal with the devil to get freed before they...you know..."

David was silent, and I knew he was trying to find some way to tactfully respond. He probably thought I was going to judge what he was going to say, but I honestly didn't care. "Well...if you're having trouble with it, can you try writing a different scene that works?"

I shook my head. "It's crucial to the story. I need to write it this way, and I need to write it well, or the whole story falls apart," I said. "I'm just having a hard time visualizing it and describing her emotions. I've never gone through anything like that."

David nodded. "Well, I doubt I'd be much help. English has never been my strong suit. And I've never been a pirate."

His words started my mind brewing. Never been a pirate...As I looked at him, poring over his homework with that cute, determined look of his, an idea struck me. "David..."

"Hmm?"

"Would you...strip me naked?"

He looked up, completely unable to concentrate now. "What?"

"You know...strip me naked," I said. Oh my gosh, what was I saying? "Strip me down like a pirate would. And I mean like get really into it. Tear my clothes off, be rough with me, everything. Give me the whole experience"

"Emma, I don't think-"

"It would really help," I said. I spoke quickly, before the idea vanished. It had hooked itself into my mind, and I couldn't let it go. I had to make this happen. "If I can visualize it and draw from my own experience, it'll make the scene so much easier to write."

David stayed silent for a long moment. I don't think he could trust himself to say anything, and it was kind of cute. I was asking him, his neighbor, to strip me naked. It was a boy's dream come true, but he was too shy and respectful of me to agree outright.

"Please?"

"Listen, Emma, I like you, and I want to help, but I don't want this to affect our friendship, especially if I'm going to actually see you naked."

I felt a tugging in my heart. Of all things, David was worried about our friendship! It was so adorable. I knew from years of hanging out with him and teasing him that he always wanted to see me naked, but he had always been too polite to admit as much. "Don't worry! This won't affect our friendship at all! Everything is purely for research, and I trust you completely."

"...Okay, but a few ground rules."

"Sure!"

"First, when you say, 'get into it', you got to mean it. You have got to be ready to let me do anything I want, whatever I think a pirate would do without being illegal. Otherwise, I might do something you're not ready for and it makes our relationship awkward."

"Of course," I said. "Anything goes. That's exactly what I want, too."

"Next, we need a safe word or phrase. If I'm going too far, you need to tell me."

I nodded. I was going to suggest the same thing. "How about 'writer's block?'"

"Okay, that sounds good."

"Oh, and I want you to tie me up."

"Emma..."

"Come on! It's part of the scene! You said you wanted to be all in!" I didn't give him a chance to argue against it. I ran to the box of materials in the garage and pulled out a long, bundled piece of rope. Rope in hand, I grabbed David's hand and pulled him out of the house into the backyard. I pulled him to the basketball post. "It's like the mast of a ship," I said.

"Okay, I'm going to start," David said. "You ready?"

I was surprised how excited I was. "Yep! Remember, no holding back unless I use the safe words."

David growled and shoved me against the post. "Don't scream, or I'll rip your throat out." He started to tie my hands, and then raised them above my head and tied the rope to the basketball hoop.

I blinked, a little surprised. Oh, yeah, I told him to give me the whole experience. Suddenly, fear registered in my brain. The safe word almost slipped out of my mouth, but I kept it in. I wanted to see this through.

David, sensing my struggle, hesitated for a moment. When I said nothing, he nodded, as if reassuring himself. He and I shared a look, and I saw something come over him. He was realizing how much power he had over me, and it was intoxicating. He could do whatever he wanted.

With that realization, he reached over and grabbed the hem of my blouse with both hands. I felt my breath catch.

Riiiiipp.

His hands pulled and tore my blouse open, right down the middle. He flung both halves to the side, exposing my bare stomach and bra.

Despite his threat, I shrieked, struggling against my bonds.

Writer's block! Writer's block!

But I couldn't bring myself to say it. A strange sensation was arising in me, starting in my crotch and rising up to my neck. I wanted to see this through. All the way through. I knew David wouldn't hurt me, but I was loving this raw emotion of terror that was coming over me.

He ripped my blouse further at the arms, tearing it off completely and throwing it aside.

"Please..." I gasped. I was his prisoner. In that moment, I realized that I was enjoying this, the complete surrender of control.

I waited for him to reach down to pull off my jeans. Instead, he stepped behind me, and I squirmed. Unable to see him and what he was planning to do was maddening.

Cold hands wrapped around my waist. I gasped, suddenly unable to breathe. David's fingers disappeared underneath my pants, but not my panties. I moaned as his fingers rubbed my crotch furiously, tracing my pussy, covered by only my white and pink panties. His other hand reached up and grabbed me by the throat. Firmly, but not too tight. Despite my instructions to go all out, he was still holding back. "I don't care if you're the governor's daughter, understand? You're mine now. All mine."

I nodded, beginning to feel tears well up in my eyes. From terror or the growing warmth in my pussy, or a combination of both, I wasn't sure. All I could do was whimper.

His hand released my throat and began to unbuckle my jeans and then pull down the zipper. I could see the top of my panties. Without the jeans to get in the way of his hand, he switched from his finger rubbing my crotch to his whole hand. I moaned in pleasure at the roughness.

He hooked fingers on both sides of my pants and pulled them down to my knees. My breath caught again. I was standing there, in the middle of my backyard, in only my underwear.

David took a step back to admire his work. He seemed dissatisfied. "One moment, missy. I need to do something real fast."

I looked at him, confused.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll finish up soon, I promise." He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I shuddered out of pure pleasure. His breath felt warm, and the wetness left behind by his lips was like electricity on my skin.

He went back inside. As I hung there, I tried to navigate the emotions I was feeling. Definitely terror, which was good, but also a kind of fascination with the whole thing, especially David. He was really helping me out here. But that strange sensation of actually enjoying the experience was also terrifying in its own way, and I wasn't sure what to do with it.

He was taking a little longer than I expected. I had a moment of panic. What if he was just going to leave me out here, half-naked? It was a quiet neighborhood, but someone was bound to see me eventually.

David returned. He was holding a knife. Not a butter knife, but one of those big hunting knives my dad kept in the garage.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I pleaded.

Hesitation again from his part. He waited for just a second for me to say the safe words. I couldn't even remember them anymore.

"Don't move," he growled. He grabbed the middle of my bra and slid the knife underneath. The coldness of the flat side of the knife made me gasp. David pulled the knife towards him. The severed cups of my bra sprang away from my skin and fell to the ground, useless. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. This was really happening. My best friend was seeing me naked!

David stepped back, admiring his work. He reached forward, tentatively, and grabbed my left breast, pushing and squeezing it. Fingernails brushed against my sensitive nipples, and it took all my strength to not moan again. He set the knife down and grabbed both of my tits with his hands. He squeezed and pulled and kneaded them like a baker manipulating bread dough.

"Stop, please!" I pleaded.

No hesitation anymore. I found myself oddly proud of him. He squeezed hard, painfully, digging his fingernails in my skin, leaving little pricks. My pussy was getting wet, and my legs were getting weak.

Crap, I thought. David was about to cut my panties off--he was going to see!

Unaware of my predicament--or at least indifferent--, he hooked the side of my panties with a finger and pulled them out. I felt the knife slide between my panties and leg, then felt the tension in my panties release and fall away.

David stepped away again, breathing hard. We were both breathing hard, I realized.

I opened my eyes which were filled with tears. He was looking at me, his eyes rolling up and down my very naked body like a seesaw. His eyes took a few seconds longer on my pussy, and I knew he could see the wetness there, and I could see a bulge in his pants. He was fascinated, and despite everything, I felt myself blush. I could've kissed him right there.

David didn't say anything for a moment, just drinking me in. I realized that he probably fantasized about this moment for years. He looked like he wanted to do even more, like a wolf preparing for the killing blow on a defenseless animal, but than that same timidity I had grown to love came over him. "I guess you'd make the deal with the demon now and be freed," he said. He sounded a little disappointed. He reached up to begin untying me.

"Wait," I said. I couldn't let this experience end. Not right now.

He paused.

"What if I...didn't?"

It took him a second to understand what I was implying. He grinned. The wolf was back. He untied the rope above my head, but kept my hands bound. He picked me up, slung my naked self over his shoulder, and carried me inside to continue our little adventure.

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers