All Comments on 'Ski Trip Ch. 01'

by radpad3210

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
So she reacts with anger, disgust and after 2 months

He's getting a divorce and all of a fucking sudden, she's banging some stranger in his hotel room without even a hint of guilt?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

cuckold's dream come true: she will be banging lots guys and not touching him

He can sit in his little cramped studio appartment and imagine all the fucking she is doing without him in the house. Its a WIN-WIN-WIN (don't forget the lawyers)

The only way it could get better is if he blows his 2 brain cells out with a 45.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am not sure where story is going or where it has been

husband has deep mental issues...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This made no sense

They are so out of sync that she has left him to go on vacation with a girlfriend and he's making plans for the divorce. She calls him to tell him she's acting like a slut and all of a sudden he doesn't know how he feels? Did you re-read this mess? The scenario you setup just makes no sense. Not even a decent opening paragraph let alone an opening chapter.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
He has only one way...

He has only one way: to keep his appointment with the divorce lawyer and divorce her...She is s drug addict and she cheated after putting him on ice after his talking about her have another man...Let's see what the story will bring, but I don't expect nothing good...Just a detail: A business card with a hotel room number on it? Pleaseeeeeee....1* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You don't finish series...

...so no point in getting invested in this one.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Incomplete....

on so many levels. Not worth reading further!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dirty fucking tart.

She's a keeper - you're gonna have a lot of fun. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So, he's shocked, because she cheated, thinking his statement of a fantasy was.....

.....a desire for real cucking. After weeks on end of the cold shoulder, to have her pop up happy and chatty, suggests, she thinks everything is fine, now.

Let's see what you do with him.

Will he proceed with the divorce ,angry at her unfair treatment of him and then her cheating?

Will he suck it up and stay with her, inviting other men to fuck her? Will he take out a hit on her and the other dude?

We'll see...won't we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...I'd had fantasies of seeing her with another man, a well hung man...???

Well, I have fantasies of slapping you to normality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Give Up!

The subject material sucks ass period #1. You as a writer are not terrible but I see you being half ass at best when it comes to starting and continuing or you'll go with the cuckold bullshit.

SO just pack it in!

Alex54092Alex54092about 9 years ago
ONLY A 3

Please continue...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That is straight up cheating and he can't stand for it continue with divorce lawyers. That was a slutty pig move to call to rub his face in it know that the marriage over her reaction to his fantasy. Hope he rips her on the phone and tells her to go fuck herself . He should get her friend on the phone and tell her what she did. If he lets her get off easy than the rest of his life will be with her fucking anyone she wants. Maybe he should go get laid and make them even

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Not a bad start, but you need to finish it

and I guess that is why it is Chapt 1. Looking fwd to seeing how you develop this. Seems a little improbable that a straight wife who seems to be able to go wihtout sex for two months would suddenly succumb on a ski trip, but it is possible. Pls provide the insights we need to understand each parties position on the issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey if it works for them . . .,

its still fucked up bullshit. Marriage is already over. The partnership will last till one gets bored living with the other. Just another divorce for the stats books.

radpad3210radpad3210about 9 years agoAuthor
Response

For those of you giving advice on writing style, story and general constructive criticism, thanks. For those who post about how horrible this type of story is, what the hell are you here for? I don't like children's books, or romantic novels, I DON'T read them. If I don't like a story I quit after a paragraph or two. This isn't high school English you're not required to finish it. If the story or writing style isn't for you, may I suggest moving on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous