Slave Girls of Earth Ch. 02

Story Info
In which some girls enjoy being broken more than others.
3.2k words
4.38
30.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men admired the red marks as Veronica's shapely ass, raised high in the air, wiggled from the room. Gratton made a big show of his satisfaction. "Best money I've ever spent."

"Thanks for sharing your interests with me."

"She loves it."

"Undoubtedly."

Gratton grimaced, the sour old bastard back to normal. Fine by Marek. Anything beat more boasting about his sexual exploits. "What the fuck do you want?"

"My dock won't open."

"Imagine that."

"Meaning?"

"What did you think we were sending all those notifications for?"

"I was blissfully ignoring them."

"Gambling away the universe's smallest fortune again?"

"Things started well too. A legitimate hot streak. Perhaps I chased the action. A little. How many yuyus did I even lose?" Marek mused.

"Certainly more than you had to spare. Yet we're not running a charity here."

"Never had an unlucky stretch?"

"No. Nor do I care about yours."

"You helping me?"

"Nothing I can do."

"Yeah, I saw how busy you are."

"System doesn't get its money, system closes down. Out of my hands."

"Then what do you even do here?"

"I put up with the smart asses. Until they go deadbeat, at which point I don't have to anymore."

"And all this time I thought we were friends. So what happens to my ship?"

"Your ship?"

"Is this some sort of riddle?"

"You don't have a ship anymore. Forfeit for unpaid debts. You're still short for the record. The automatic appraisal wasn't impressed. Reclamation commencing soon. I don't know why. The amount is barely worth bothering over. Apparently the tub can't even leave orbit."

"Of course it can. Most of the time at least."

"Figures. You want some advice?"

"Hard pass. But I need that ship."

"Seemingly we're both headed for disappointment."

"Some possible compromise couldn't be found to our mutual profit?"

"I'll meet you in the middle. Bring me every yuyu owed, plus enough extra to make it worth my while personally, otherwise fuck off. Better hurry too."

"Careful about straining that famous generosity."

"If anything, seems like a favor. Taking out your trash, so to speak."

"Let me try and contain my gratitude."

"Your debt exceeds that ship's value."

"Only without accounting for emotional attachment."

"Never would have considered you for the type. Heartwarming really. Go get in touch with your feelings somewhere else."

Casually dismissed. Like he was Veronica the slave girl or something. Marek felt his muscles tighten, stung as much by the insult as the extortion. Losing that ship, he knew, couldn't be countenanced. Even at a usurious price. Deciding to pay, however, was the easy part. Leaving the office, Marek focused on a more difficult equation. Where could he find enough money on such short notice?

*

"How unsightly," Paup zib Wunoq criticized. "I hate the idea of you hiding anything. Especially valuable bits. Think you'll enjoy going hairless down there?"

"Like some porn slut? I'm a grown woman who hardly needs grooming advice. The very thought would be indecent."

"Decency is the least of your concerns. I want you bare. Immediately. Since I'm leaving in a moment, today would be a good time for trimming. That way, you can greet me with a smooth pussy upon my return. None of this landing strip bullshit either. One hundred percent exposed. Just a reminder, obedient slaves get rewarded but disobedient slaves get punished. Understand, Chidima? Or do you wish to try protesting again?"

She sniffed, casting her gaze downward.

"There's the spirit. You can learn after all. As a matter of fact, how about a treat? Go fetch your leash. The one we used to get acquainted last night. I believe it's still in the bedroom. Good girl," he patronized, sending her off with a sharp slap to the bottom.

Paup grinned at the feet padding across the floor, hustling to carry out his command. Nothing better than a fresh bitch, he thought, smile going wider when she placed the retrieved object in his hand. "Look at me sweetheart. I want to see those pretty baby browns."

As Chidima forced herself into eye contact, Paup attached the leash, reveling in his power over the girl. Her helpless expression stirred his cock. "What do you know," he teased, jerking the chain to pull her close. "You've gotten me all hot."

As Paup pressed his growing erection against Chidima's naked body, she squeaked: "Unfh."

"Kneel. Good. Now take off my pants. No. Use your mouth." Noticing the slave girl's spiking stress levels, Paup lowered her locus' sensitivity. No sense letting an early orgasm ruin his fun. He intended to play with this new toy for awhile.

From her knees, Chidima struggled to undo the button with her teeth.

"Hurry," he demanded, taking a last bit of slack from the leash.

The Kentrellite placed his other hand on Chidima's head possessively, eliciting a moan."Uhhh."

"This hair, on the other hand, you'll have to grow out. Of course. Braids might suit you. Attractive and practical! I could use them like little slut handles. We wouldn't even need this chain anymore." Having succeeded at opening his trousers, Chidima made to move but Paup kept her in place. "None of that now."

"Please..."

"Get to work. Not that way! Grab your elbows behind your back. Really show off those tits. There. Told you hands weren't necessary. I knew you could perform. Care to show me what else that talented mouth can do?"

"No," the girl whined.

"C'mon baby, it's not so bad." he cooed, prodding her cheek with his dick. "Just think of it like a kiss. Talk about a look that could kill. If you don't start doing what you're told, however, I'll give you something to really be horrified over."

Staring up from her knees, the girl applied a small peck, grimacing while she did.

"Enough! Who are you fooling? Last night you sucked like a vacuum cleaner. Now surrender that cute little pink mouth or I'll select a different, less comfortable hole."

He didn't need access to her brain patterns to know how much the thought terrified his new slave. Her entire countenance radiated fear. Chidima opened wide to accept his manhood, gurgling when Paup rapidly shoved himself inside. "Mmmph!"

"You're so wet and warm," he crowed, improving his leverage by gripping the back of her head. "Take that penis."

Trying not to gag as the Kentrellite pushed deeper, Chidima managed little but drool.

"C'mon, no one likes a lazy bitch." Cowed, she fellated in earnest, working her mouth up and down his shaft. He stopped taunting long enough to enjoy the soft slobbering noises beneath him.

"Good little cocksucker," Paup grunted, his dick pulsing from pleasure. Knowing he wouldn't last long, Paup ratcheted her locus' sensitivity back higher. Forcing his hardness further caused the girl to hack, her distressed reaction initiating the collar's automatic response. He barely resisted the urge to come himself at the sight of Chidima's wide eyed realization of her impending climax. "Look at you! You're taking it all the way down your throat."

"Grrgh!"

"Here you go," he gloated, finishing in Chidima's mouth simultaneously with her kneeling orgasm. "Swallow slut! Don't waste a drop."

The slave girl, violated yet lost in her own sex haze, unsuccessfully attempted to comply. As Paup finally pulled out, she wheezed, wiping at his discharge dribbling to her chin.

"Clean me up, I'm going to work." As her pink tongue lapped up the residue from his dick, he stared down, admiring his conquest's dark skin. "And Chidima? Remember to lose that hair."

*

"Asher! Asher!"

He looked towards Zyond. "Give a guy a chance to get settled, would you?"

"No time for that. We expected you earlier."

"So no long lunch today, you think?"

"Humans and your food. I'll never understand."

"We need it to live."

"Considering how terrible you look, maybe you're not getting enough."

"I should probably be offended by that, except you may have a point. It's been a rough morning."

"Unfortunate. We need you strong. Submissive women are the business, and business is good. Demand has exploded. The whole galaxy smiles on this little planet!"

"I'd hate to imagine what frowning on us looks like. Those extra girls you're jamming in here cause chaos."

"Silly, right? All the enraged howling in the world won't change basic facts. Once a woman comes through those doors and gets that locus slapped on her neck, she's property. Forever."

"Good luck telling them that."

"Why bother when they'll learn soon enough on their own?"

"Feelings of sisterhood apparently don't cross the species barrier."

"Can you imagine? Having sympathy for some collared bitch?" Zyond grinned back in wonder. "What an inversion of the natural order. No. Not with riches for the taking here. Someone's profiting off their asses. Might as well be us."

"Yet we still can't afford a better office. This piece of shit used to be a Wal Mart! Talk about a disappointing beating heart for an alien empire's operation. Where's the awe? Three Atoderians, several humans, some communications equipment..."

"All housed within the former domestic appliances section!" Zyond interjected.

"So maybe it's destiny after all. What's the old saying? When one sliding door of exploitative capitalism shuts, another opens in its place. Do your other installations scattered across the globe look the same?"

"Probably. As long as the slave girls keep coming, who troubles themselves over aesthetics?"

"Always commerce with you."

"Speaking of which. The boss man requests your presence."

Asher shot her a quizzical look. "Oh?"

"Something's got him in a mood."

"Tough line of work."

"Oh I don't know, it has pleasant aspects. If you can put up with being so far away from civilization."

"Not taken with our rustic charms? Just one more reason to set up those cloning farms and save everyone the trip."

"We did."

"Huh?"

"Sped up development. Implanted memories. Everything. But the real girls are more popular. It's part of the appeal. Snatching them from their primitive lives. Cutting all their former ties. Giving the little sluts structure. Discipline."

"Jeez," Asher winced, only half affect, "You guys really know how to take the sex out of sexual slavery. And I thought humans were bad."

"Some of them are," she fixed him with a serious look before breaking into a smile.

He grinned back. No sense making any enemies. Especially ones with that distinctive bracelet around their wrist. "Wish me luck."

*

"Slow down!" Lauren harangued the smooth backside accelerating away from her. "Did you hear me? Too excited to listen, huh? I used to have a puppy that did the same thing. Every night before dinner. And now I wear the collar," she noted darkly. Not too darkly, though. If there was one thing Lauren could do without...

"Pardon?" Izzy spun around.

"We have to talk about what happened between us. Don't play innocent. All those humiliating things you said. You tried to dominate me!"

"Tried to?" Izzy arched her eyebrows. "I must have missed these complaints while you were climaxing."

"Recall telling me I craved slavery? How about wanting to watch me beg for a beating?" Lauren remembered her breathing exercises.

"So?"

"I could expect that from Tomur, but never you. We're together in this terrible place. All that we have is one another. Let's not lose this last piece of humanity we have left."

"Stop being over dramatic."

"About forced sex? From an alien who claims to owns us? We're being controlled by our own orgasms! Turned into living fuck toys." Inhale. Exhale.

"Why do this to yourself? There's no getting out anyway."

"We're going to escape, Izzy. Both of us. I promise. Until then, bend if we must, but never break."

"Agreed. Plenty of bending in both our futures. Faces smushed in the ground, butts lifted in the air."

"That's not what I meant."

"But it is what you're going to get."

"What kind of name is Izzy anyway?" The brunette huffed. "Family and friends honestly called you that?"

"Pretty much."

"I always assumed Tomur assigned it for the purpose of breaking your spirit."

"Nope. Just an Elizabeth diminutive."

"Like someone had a premonition for your future and gave you a good slave girl name from the start."

"Fortunate I suppose."

"And that's another thing! Why are you so damn sunny all the time?"

"Sorry. I'll try to focus on being more depressed in the future."

"You fu..." Breathe. "This is exactly what I mean. Tomur, these collars, they're pitting us against one another. Distracting us from the real problem. But that's unacceptable, at least as long as I have a say on the matter. Forgive me for lashing out."

"You don't have anything to apologize over," Izzy reached back to grasp Lauren's hand. "Now let's hurry. Slave girls don't make their owner wait for anything. I'm sure neither of us need that particular lesson again."

With Izzy insistently pulling, Lauren could only double down on her scurrying. "What's the incredible rush? When this pace, and these heels, cause me to face plant, we'll be late anyway."

"Both of us are going to arrive fine. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other."

"My boobs don't seem interested in cooperating. All this jiggling and flopping. Flash backs to traumatizing mile runs in school flit through my mind."

"Of course you were still allowed to wear clothes beyond a collar and stripper heels then."

"Thanks for the reminder," Lauren grimaced, corralling unruly breasts with her free arm. "Imagine if my classmates saw me now. Hustling down the hall, grasping my own boobs."

"Prom queen vote recount?"

"I feel like a cow."

"You look hot as fuck. I'd kill for those big tits. Now stop caterwauling and keep up!"

"Easy for you to say. Longer strides. Some support up top. You even handle the heels better too."

"Shake that ass bitch!" Izzy encouraged. "Get a more natural rhythm going."

"Have to love wiggling off to provide Tomur his entertainment. Together. Because of course. Apparently men don't change much from planet to planet. None of which bothers me at all"

"What do you think he'll want this time?"

Lauren flushed at a spark of arousal not originating from her collar. Great. Keep it in your pants, she admonished herself. "Something depraved no doubt."

"Hopefully. Otherwise why bother keeping degraded sex dolls around?"

"Jesus. Every time I think we can't sink any lower..."

"Tomur does have his ways."

"But none of them can force you into accepting slavery. Right?"

"No. We have to do that on our own."

"Don't talk like that. We're human beings. All the alien technology in the universe can't create a quivering house pet as long as we resist."

"C'mon Lauren, stop driving yourself crazy."

"Add it to the list for the psychiatrist after this is over. Just battle with everything you have. Embracing subjugation won't keep us sane. You've been here a long time. From before I even arrived. Some self-doubt is natural, but so is a yearning for freedom. That's why I'm trusting you as a confidant. Because once this is all said and done, we're walking out of here together and making it home."

"How about we just go have some fun instead?"

"Maybe he'll satisfy himself with one of us alone."

Izzy squeezed the brunette's hand. "Let's find out. Time to go see our master."

*

Heather opened her eyes. For all the good it did. Someone apparently forgot to turn on the lights. Dragging herself up into a sitting position, she took stock. Where am I? Heather remembered being shoved into an idling get away vehicle. White. Plus boxy. Kidnapped into an actual van. How cliché.

After being tossed inside, though, she must have passed out. Maybe they'd drugged her, Heather shuddered. She felt alright now. Physically anyway. Arms. Legs. Everything about where she expected. Mercifully still including her clothes. No restraints either, it seemed. Perhaps Heather wasn't as doomed as she'd originally expected.

Running a hand over her scalp, the blonde pondered the concept of confident jailers until encountering a metallic like object on her neck. Initially recoiling at the unfamiliar sensation, she reached back out to investigate. Yes. Definitely something. Smooth to the touch. Wrapped all the way around her throat. Uh oh.

Had they forced her into a... dog collar? What did that mean? Nothing, Heather imagined, to be happy about. Tugging didn't accomplish much, so Heather searched for a clasp. Patting her way around as best she could with no mirror. Or light. Maybe an individual finger could better identify textural difference than her whole hand, she thought, only for the hope to quickly extinguish.

"I have to get this contraption off me," Heather muttered.

Pulling at it again, however, accomplished nothing. Heather whined audibly; upset and... horny? Her eyebrows raised. It simply wasn't possible. Fright? Sure. Anger? Absolutely. Arousal, though? Heather's sex merely tingled in response.

So much for impossible. Visions raced through her mind. Fantasies of rough manhandling. Getting fucked. Being taken. "Urgggh," Heather grunted.

Nothing made sense. Heather had experimented before with a boyfriend or two. Certainly, though, never like this. Heather shifted her legs, hoping to remove any unintentional physical stimulation.

No such luck, she hated to admit. Rather than cooling down, Heather registered with shock, she was getting worse. But how do I stop it? Do I even want to anymore? "Oh, God," she cried out, half way between pleasure and despair.

All those previous, sensible, concerns started slipping away. Heather found herself unable to care. Not about the dark. Not about this unforgiving floor. Not even about her unwanted collar. Focused instead, as she was, on her dripping sex. Waiting for the inevitable conclusion. The blonde rubbed a breast through the material of her shirt. Just resisting the urge to tear off her own clothes seemed a supreme act of self-control.

Heather moaned, every inch of her aflame. She gave her nipple a gentle tweak. In this current state, though, even that little stimulation proved enough. "Unghhhhh," she howled, lost in the ecstasy of her climax.

Breathing laboriously, Heather remained in the same position for a while, recovering. Her legs, she noticed, had managed to splay in a rather unladylike manner, blue jeans or no. Heather, embarrassed, pushed them back together again. Still, the blonde realized with some satisfaction, she had reasserted command over her own body. As if she could finally think again after the release of all that tightly coiled sexual tension.

Too bad that was so depressing. She didn't sense any grime on these floors, but Heather felt dirty. Industrial, scalding shower necessitating levels of filth. She was still high enough from the arousal not to cry, but... Things were even more horrifying than Heather had feared. If she didn't remember the passion inside her, she wouldn't have believed.

Hell, barely removed from its orgasmic throes, the blonde still wondered if she'd imagined the whole debacle. How else to explain this? She was fully clothed. Scared out of her mind. Trapped in the pitch black. Literally chained like a bitch. Yet that had been the strongest climax of her life. Without even a close second.

Maybe it was just the stress, Heather rationalized. Adrenaline really gets pumping, and strange things happen. Plausible at least, right? God, she hoped so. There hadn't been any physical contact! Nothing visual or auditory either, the blonde marveled. Incredible sexual release somehow originating from inside her mind.

"What the fuck just happened?" Heather questioned the void.

"You don't want to know," a voice from the darkness responded. Heather gulped. She wasn't alone in here.