Slave Immigrant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like another beer Ma'am," Mandy the Android chirped in, trying to mollify the client. "Free of charge."

"You're darn right I do," she bellowed back. As Mandy ran about on bare android feet Peerless kept on ranting. "Try an Earthman they are so kinky. This guy is trying to top me from the bottom. And I'm not one of them kinky types who like having a man lick the shit off my ass after I take a shit."

"He's only been with us for three weeks Purser," Mandy pleaded, "I'm authorized to offer you a 50% discount or double the number of days you want to stay here."

"Humm," Peerless took a long swig of beer to think that offer over. "Three weeks, how many Earthmen you have here."

"He's one of nine males out of a consignment of twenty-seven Earth Humans."

"I heard you had thirty came in."

"Three, one male, and two females were discovered to have, talent," the android said giving a special reference to talent.

"What happens to the talented ones," Peerless asked, "special training?"

"No Ma'am, the Governor's office pays for their papers and freedom, with no profit to the company. You can't take a talent into bondage, how do you train one?"

"I see your point," Peerless said quietly. "So, all the same," she asked as I felt my skirt lift off my ass exposing my naked bottom cheeks to the air.

"Well this one here will submit to the whip once past the erotic stage." I felt a hot wind blow against my bottom. "As you can see," continued the Android with all the skill of a used-car salesman, "he is raising his bottom up and quite willing."

"Interesting," said Peerless as I could feel her untying the ribbons between my ass cheeks. I stayed relaxed as she pulled my cheeks apart and examined my butt hole. "Can he take a proper penis?"

"He's still a bit immature, and needs a few submissive slaps in order to relax and open up. He will also need a bit of lubricant. There might also be a bit of flatulence he hasn't had any regular fucking down there. He has been tested, and even enjoys it."

"Enjoys it?"

"Yes, I had to punish him for spilling seed outside the vagina for that. If you are too tired at the time I will gladly punish him in front of you. I can also gag him if his crying annoys you."

"Well that's very female of you," she said turning me over. The Ottoman raised itself even more to one side so that I was leaning against it. The rest of the thong was pulled away as well as my mini-skirt. I was half sitting and very exposed as the ottoman raised itself up till my feet were well off the ground and Peerless could get a good look at my genitals. "He looks very big."

"Fourteen centimetres is considered small to average, by Earth standards. Puny buy Free Skys standard. I understand Heredshe man average around eight centimetres."

She pushed me and the ottoman down to the floor. I then felt a finger-like butt plug enter my rectum. It was comfortable, and yet uncomfortable as it wiggled and stimulated me. Peerless moved closer to me as her hot, beer-breathed mouth clamped on mine. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, push back on the ottoman and get that plug out of my ass or touch her. Peerless manoeuvred herself and put me between her thighs. She reached down and grabbed my penis.

"Always let a woman put it in there," she told me, "and only when she wants it in there." She glided my penis into her and winced at the size of me. "Do you like it when a woman takes charge?"

"Not many do in my experience on Earth," I told her in a half whisper. "But I like it when you do that to me." I wiggled into her and tried to get away from the uncomfortable anal invader.

"You are such a whore," she grinned back at me and mashed herself against me.

I never considered what it was like to make love to an aggressive female body builder. She was clearly stronger than me, and very much in charge. While her vagina was very warm, and erotic I was caught up in the dilemma of should I hold off enjoying myself and the duty of making sure the woman comes first. She gritted her teeth, muscles on her body rippled and sweated as she pounded into me with a music of sex. The anal plug vibrated and hummed to her beats. I sighed and exploded with a pulsing orgasm.

I tried to cling on to her and keep pumping into her to make her cum, but she stopped and pushed me back. She turned me around and pushed me on to the ottoman which had lowered itself to a spanking post again. After a dozen hard handed slaps across the bottom I got the message and stayed still.

"Too bad we're both sterile," she said as she sipped on a waiting beer and sat on the sofa. One hand covered her sex as she sat wide legged and admiring the position I was in. "Why did it take him so long to cum," she asked Mandy.

"Earth humanoid Males generally take about fifteen minutes to achieve orgasm," it explained. "My sensors indicate he was trying to hold off and make you achieve an orgasm too."

"Doesn't he know anything about fucking with a Heredshe Woman? When a male penis is inserted my body is working to stimulate you and receive your seed. Once inside me it will take a couple hours for my body to fertilize a couple eggs and get ready for re-insertion. Then I will bend you over and insert the fertilized eggs into you. Of course we're both sterile and I'll only be inserting stale eggs and your sperm back into you, but that's how I get an orgasm."

"Oh," I gasped, then checked myself. "This humble slave thanks you for your proper instruction of the sexual practices of Heredshe."

"He's a good ass kisser in more ways than one," she told Mandy. "Give him twenty with a paddle heavy enough for him to remember for a while. This is for touching my asshole," she said to me as Mandy methodically began spanking me.

I don't know if it was a hairbrush or a paddle of some sort but it did hurt. At first I jerked with pain but managed to remain still and take the punishment. All the same Peerless smiled, drank her beer and watched.

"Twenty," said Mandy when it finished.

"I didn't say how many on each bum-cheek," corrected Peerless.

"Well in that case I can do twelve more on each cheek."

"Why did you put two on each upper thigh below the bum?"

"Proper punishment Ma'am," explained Mandy the Android. I could feel her touch my body. "The spank spot is an area who's centre is the asshole here, and extends the width of your hand above and below on to the thighs, where he sits. Since you have often referred to his bum I went to the top which is very showy, and down to the top of his nylons. Believe me when he sits down he will definitely remember not to touch your asshole."

"Oh to heck with the counting; I lost track," concluded Peerless. "Give him twenty on each bum cheek; extended area," she concluded making sure I would be properly miserable. I wanted to look at her some more but the spanks made me grunt and try to hold my place. A few of my chocolates were missing, so I guess Heredshe women are not too interested in sweets.

When the punishment was over try as I might I ended up crying my eyes out. Mandy handed me a couple tissues to blow my nose with and I stayed in place. My room wasn't quiet, Peerless was relaxing on a reclining theatre chair watching a fast moving sports game of some sort. I remained motionless and waited for her next order.

"Well," asked Peerless finally, "is dinner ready?"

New panic, I was supposed to cook dinner. I was terrible at dinner; undoubtedly I was going to be back on the spanking post. Mandy nudged me to get up.

"It will take some time for the full dinner you ordered Ma'am," prompted Mandy.

"I could get you some appetisers while the Android cooks your meal," I chirped in.

"You got to be kidding me," snapped Peerless, "by the Mistress Veronica, I hate having machine processed food. I like home cooking, especially by a man. And would have to be very bad before I would punish you. So do your best, and maybe, just maybe I'll treat you to some kinky stuff." Mandy gently caressed my bottom to get the point home. I gulped with fear and went to pick up my skirt and panties off the floor.

"Stay dressed the way you are. I like it that way." The entertainment unit had multiple screens; she was watching me as I went into the kitchenette. One small robot camera noticeably hummed and floated behind me watching my bum.

The dinner is what can best be called a Joint of Beef with all the trimmings. As I followed the video instructions with a Julia Childs look-a-like giving instructions I prepared the meal. This took about an hour, and as the pain in my butt subsided my calves and feet began to ache. The stove had separate compartments with auto-starts so that the roast and vegetables would all be cooked and ready at the same time. That meant I had two hours to wait for the meal so I went to Peerless and knelt before her and to one side so that I would not disturb her view.

One of the theatre seat's arms was removed so that a double wide seat was available. Peerless was still nude and sat with the leisure of someone in total command. She nodded to me to sit beside her. I tried to cuddle close but she pushed me back. So I kept to myself but close to her. My soda was re-filled and the plate of chocolates was still there. So I nibbled and looked to see if any of the screens had anything interesting I wanted to see. After about an hour she idly reached over and began playing with my cock and balls.

I spread my legs apart and gave her even better access. Before I knew it I was in seventh heaven and enjoying the attention. She worked me hard, jacking me off. Suddenly she stopped and noticed a leak or pre-cum.

"What's the rule with this," she asked as she threw me across her lap. "The male seed will only be seeded into a woman's vagina," she bellowed and punctuated each word with a hard slap on the bottom.

It wasn't a punishment spanking, but more of a sensual spanking. At times she stroked my ass gently between smacks. Often she would run her finger up the crack of my ass and would toy with my anus. Eventually she started finger fucking my asshole and would arouse me. My cock got very hard and the tip would be touching her vagina. She worked me up to the brink when the dinner bell rang.

"Dinner," she laughed and threw me off her lap. I trotted behind her to the kitchenette with the waiting table that I have already set.

For those of you who don't remember "The Story of O," let me refresh you. Most of the table O sat at while in training had a glass counter-top and clear plates so that her Master could see her privates and she was aware of how naked she was. I sat on a clear plastic chair, Plexiglas counter-top and had that darn robot following the shine on my ass. Likewise the Boom-Boom Room was not above live advertizing where videos of just me were flashed on advertisements in more places than you could think of.

Throughout the dinner Peerless quizzed me on how I felt and whether or not I was horny. She could clearly see my penis, and I could see some odd movements under the hair of her pussy. By the time dinner was done an odd penis of sorts grew out of her vagina. It was her clitoris that was standing erect under the table.

"I'm just getting started," snarled Peerless as she gripped the table. "Once fully aroused my clitoris will be twice as long as and much thicker than your pathetic thing. Where's the bedroom?"

"He is a Class Ten prostitute Ma'am," blurted Mandy the Android as she folded open the sofa-bed. "This will have to do."

Peerless grabbed me by the wrist and led me to the bed. She roughly pulled me over her lap and gave me a few hard smacks on the bottom before she tried to ram two fingers into my asshole. I screamed like a virgin.

"I thought you said you'd took him up the ass," she bellowed at the Android.

"But I did," insisted the Android who handed her a paddle. "Give him at least twelve with this. He'll still be erect and very compliant. Also make sure you use some lube, Earth Men are not like Heredshe Males, they don't produce lubricant."

"No wonder he wasn't making any puddles," she commented as she paddled me. "What's this," she asked. I was too afraid to look over my shoulder or even open my tear filled eyes.

"It's an anal lube dispenser with a little stimulant. Just put the nozzle deep into his ass and squeeze home."

I don't think I have the words describe just how incredibly icky it feels to have a shot of lube sent up your rectum. Some of it, cold and slimy leaked out between my ass cheeks leaving a warm heated feeling that dribbled on my naked balls. Worse still I was in complete Sub-Space. That euphoria where you just feel needed, wanted, and will do anything to keep what is happening happen.

Peerless was in total control. She put me face down on the bed; I raised my ass up to meet her. Her clitoris touched my asshole and slid into me like a water-snake takes to its home. Down into me it went as she humped and grinded making her member larger and longer inside me. She humped and grinded till all at once she gasped and I could feel a strange filling sensation as her clitoris exploded in a warm liquid that filled me. She came inside me, and I felt, used.

She spent the next four days with me and did exactly that, bent me over, humped my ass for five to ten minutes and then felt great. She even decided to have Mandy the Android work as a fluffer so that I would not be on top of her for a very long time. And while I got the occasional hard spanks she never really punished me like other people did. Mandy later explained that among Heredshe women raising welts and long lasting bruises is considered excessive. Now how's that for an interesting concept.

12