All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart Ch. 05'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

And still waiting. Are you still having computer problems?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it!!

I love this story and i cant wait to read more! Please don't leave us waiting much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When is the next chapter coming out???

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Still having computer problems? Whoever is fixing your computer must be fired, seems they aren't doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

a very good tale but it looks like you have given up on it.thats a shame to lead us on and then stop like others on this site.I wonder if life has stalled you or you or you just dont care about writing anymore.I just wish I had your tallent I sure wouldent wast it. ron from the U.S.A.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Seems that you are not going to finish this story. My hopes for the next chapter are going, going almost gone. It's a pitty, I really enjoyed this story.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Ok.

It been affitially a year now.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
So glad!!!!

I am so glad I went straight to the comments section of last chapter posted before I decided to read your story! It saved me from starting to read yet another story on lit that has been left unfinished,so will wait until the final chapter is posted if it is ever posted to read your story, I have been sucked in to often and become addicted to a story only to have it remain unfinished!!!!

happyfeet92happyfeet92about 11 years ago
please

Please please please finish this amazing story I can see so many places it could go So don't stop please

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
NO ending,,,

Such a shame to leave your readers and a great story unfinished,,,Makes me not want to read others postings until they are all finished....really sad,and a waste of a good story line..As many unfinished stories as there are on here,should have to have a complete story to post..or just start at the end,to make sure there is an ending.

Tamera1Tamera1about 11 years ago
The end

Where the rest noooooo don't leave me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh no

Please please please finish the story

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 11 years ago
strange

Why go through the trouble of debunking plagiarism and directing people to another site where your story is posted, but you still haven't updated the story in all this time? What a waste of your effort and readers' time. Yet ANOTHER Lit story left unfinished. Too many of these on this site when there is a dearth of decent story lines and writers as it is. Disappointing...

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
Update please...

I really love this story. Definitely one of the good ones.

I really hope it won't join the dozens of werewolf stories on this website that have been left unfinished! That would be really a pity.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Why'd you stop???

Your story seemed to be just reaching its stride. It would seem a shame to just leave it here and not continue it. It holds such promise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loving this story. I sure hope you continue writing and continue this saga. I am sure there is more ahead for the couple.

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Love it

Loved the story hope you continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WRIGHT MORE OF THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRIGHT MORE OF THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

Please continue the story!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
thoroughly enjoying this story

Hope you finish it

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
love

I know u have more up your sleeve, please write more..

DiamondofMidnightDiamondofMidnightover 10 years ago
Please write more

Just a note I'm sure everyone has given you, please write more- it's a really cool story and I look forward to whatever you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

The story is coming along well and it would be terrible if you left it unfinished.

Please finish the story.

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
nice

5stars the whole book so far I'll keep a eye out for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue??

i love this one. one of my top 5 in it's category, "wolf and human mate". when are you going to post the continuation??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anticipation

Love This story please update Would love more

Lady_RayneLady_Raynealmost 10 years ago
Love the story...

I really do enjoy your writing. I have 1 problem. You were going nice and slow and the pace was perfect, details and the questioning of feelings was great.... then you went from a steady highway 65 mph to Indy 500 in the matter of a chapter. If, when, you re-write this this chapter is too fast. Not the attack, nor him running to check on her, the late night dinner and conversation talking, questions... all of that is perfect. Going from the questions to "I love you mate" WAY TOO QUICK... maybe after the bbq, after she meets the pack and starts to see what she's getting into. Let them be the couple, and let her get into his life. He's been in hers, he knows her history. Allow her to learn his and have an experience where he's in danger or a member of the pack is in danger. Allow her to question her feelings more on if it's love or couple-dom or what. Or ignore everything I just said and come up with your own thing... but put something in between her finding out about him and his world and her love. Please. Plus, she's still strong. Good she's not so strong that she doesn't get scared for a damn good reason, I like that she did. I like that she turned to him, although I would have thought she would have turned to Henry first, but that's me. Telling X later. But hey, I just do ideas. All I am asking is that you don't rush to love, it's not natural and granted this is fiction... there should still be a natural progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving It!

I just love werewolf stories, and this is one of the best. One thing about finding a story late, is that I don't have to wait for chapters to be posted. I can read chapter 6 in my own time, and that is what I'm going to do right now. :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous