All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart Ch. 05'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving It!

I just love werewolf stories, and this is one of the best. One thing about finding a story late, is that I don't have to wait for chapters to be posted. I can read chapter 6 in my own time, and that is what I'm going to do right now. :)

Lady_RayneLady_Raynealmost 10 years ago
Love the story...

I really do enjoy your writing. I have 1 problem. You were going nice and slow and the pace was perfect, details and the questioning of feelings was great.... then you went from a steady highway 65 mph to Indy 500 in the matter of a chapter. If, when, you re-write this this chapter is too fast. Not the attack, nor him running to check on her, the late night dinner and conversation talking, questions... all of that is perfect. Going from the questions to "I love you mate" WAY TOO QUICK... maybe after the bbq, after she meets the pack and starts to see what she's getting into. Let them be the couple, and let her get into his life. He's been in hers, he knows her history. Allow her to learn his and have an experience where he's in danger or a member of the pack is in danger. Allow her to question her feelings more on if it's love or couple-dom or what. Or ignore everything I just said and come up with your own thing... but put something in between her finding out about him and his world and her love. Please. Plus, she's still strong. Good she's not so strong that she doesn't get scared for a damn good reason, I like that she did. I like that she turned to him, although I would have thought she would have turned to Henry first, but that's me. Telling X later. But hey, I just do ideas. All I am asking is that you don't rush to love, it's not natural and granted this is fiction... there should still be a natural progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anticipation

Love This story please update Would love more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue??

i love this one. one of my top 5 in it's category, "wolf and human mate". when are you going to post the continuation??

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
nice

5stars the whole book so far I'll keep a eye out for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

The story is coming along well and it would be terrible if you left it unfinished.

Please finish the story.

DiamondofMidnightDiamondofMidnightover 10 years ago
Please write more

Just a note I'm sure everyone has given you, please write more- it's a really cool story and I look forward to whatever you do next.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
love

I know u have more up your sleeve, please write more..

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
thoroughly enjoying this story

Hope you finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WRIGHT MORE OF THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRIGHT MORE OF THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Love it

Loved the story hope you continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loving this story. I sure hope you continue writing and continue this saga. I am sure there is more ahead for the couple.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Why'd you stop???

Your story seemed to be just reaching its stride. It would seem a shame to just leave it here and not continue it. It holds such promise!!!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
Update please...

I really love this story. Definitely one of the good ones.

I really hope it won't join the dozens of werewolf stories on this website that have been left unfinished! That would be really a pity.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 11 years ago
strange

Why go through the trouble of debunking plagiarism and directing people to another site where your story is posted, but you still haven't updated the story in all this time? What a waste of your effort and readers' time. Yet ANOTHER Lit story left unfinished. Too many of these on this site when there is a dearth of decent story lines and writers as it is. Disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh no

Please please please finish the story

Tamera1Tamera1about 11 years ago
The end

Where the rest noooooo don't leave me hanging

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
NO ending,,,

Such a shame to leave your readers and a great story unfinished,,,Makes me not want to read others postings until they are all finished....really sad,and a waste of a good story line..As many unfinished stories as there are on here,should have to have a complete story to post..or just start at the end,to make sure there is an ending.

happyfeet92happyfeet92about 11 years ago
please

Please please please finish this amazing story I can see so many places it could go So don't stop please

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
So glad!!!!

I am so glad I went straight to the comments section of last chapter posted before I decided to read your story! It saved me from starting to read yet another story on lit that has been left unfinished,so will wait until the final chapter is posted if it is ever posted to read your story, I have been sucked in to often and become addicted to a story only to have it remain unfinished!!!!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Ok.

It been affitially a year now.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Seems that you are not going to finish this story. My hopes for the next chapter are going, going almost gone. It's a pitty, I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

a very good tale but it looks like you have given up on it.thats a shame to lead us on and then stop like others on this site.I wonder if life has stalled you or you or you just dont care about writing anymore.I just wish I had your tallent I sure wouldent wast it. ron from the U.S.A.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Still having computer problems? Whoever is fixing your computer must be fired, seems they aren't doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When is the next chapter coming out???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it!!

I love this story and i cant wait to read more! Please don't leave us waiting much longer!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

And still waiting. Are you still having computer problems?

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great writing,waiting for the next chapter on pins and needles,please finish the story,dont leave us hanging like so many others!!!!

justme713justme713over 11 years ago
more please

Your story is great!!! Please post more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this

I am ecstatic that she is a strong intelligent Black woman. It lifts my heart and soul to read this. Please update soon.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Are you still waiting for a computer? We are still waiting for the next chapter. Please bring it out soon.

ananduananduover 11 years ago
One more

unfinished story, meanwhile I first look at the comments at the end to see, if a story is concluded. Shame on you, to leave a good story hanging.

flowergurl17flowergurl17over 11 years ago
I'm not everybody else

Please finish please please please please finish.

loverofmenloverofmenover 11 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a great story so far

GeminiJuneGeminiJuneover 11 years ago
Be Carefull!!!

If I die before reading the finishing of this story,then my unsatisfied Soul will come to get you...

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
over 9 months now

I love the story, but seriously over 9 months without connection can't you borrow a computer by any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more, more

Waiting anxiously

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!!

please wrie more this was a beaytiful story, i need more

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
Good story!

Please write the next chapter.

Fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful, but want more...

When does Terrance and Simon get their punishment and how does the pack take Jordan... oh and when does Delia get what is coming to her.... :-) Can't wait for next chapter... please finish. I hate when great stories don't get an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pretty please : (

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
8 months 9 days

and still counting till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, wonderful character development so far. I love that you've managed to avoid so many cliches with Jordan--she's very unique. I strongly hope you come back and finish this so all your followers can finally release our collectively held breath.

goatman92goatman92over 11 years ago

Why torture me so? The story is far from over, please finish it.

sadisticmpsadisticmpover 11 years ago
PLEASE!

please finish the story.......theres so much more left...and you're such a great writer..... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please more soon.. this is a great story....

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
more!! please!!

Really enjoyed the story :)

Please! Please! Please!

Write more :)

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 11 years ago
Thank You

Your story has provided that reprieve from real life that I so often seek, but don't always find in the escape provided in a book.

The story is interesting and attention holding. It allows my mind to wander from my troubles and lets my heart believe. When it seems there is only bad everywhere I look... sometimes good is right next to it.

Please continue... And I will read and reread when I need to rediscover Hope.

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
amazing!

You NEED to finish! ^-^

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

You soooooo have to finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GRRRRR

I wish people who post novella's would post the complete story all at once.

tr1c@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Next chapter please

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
love it!

keep up the good work I hope you finish this and write many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please post as soon as possible :(

emogirl13emogirl13over 11 years ago
Love it!!

I can't wait until you post more... Loving this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Just curious as to when the next chapter is coming? please bring out the next chapter soon.

PinkYarnPinkYarnover 11 years ago
More Please

I love a good story and this is one of them. Please write more.

EnclosedOneEnclosedOneover 11 years ago

I was starting to get a bit irritated by how long it was taking me to find a good story and then I stumbled upon this one and I must say it was worth the time spent looking for it.

Other then a few spelling/grammer errors here and there I love the story so far and look forward to future chapters so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Where is the next chapter? Please make us wait.

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
More??

That cannot be the end....Pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!!!!!!

Please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue the story

This is an excellent story. It is hard to believe this series was your first attempt. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what?

Please tell me that was not the end! Where is the next chapter? Hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@MsKiki

You, me, and everyone else on this site. (Or that authors would at least let people know that they've stopped writing.)

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
another one??

i wish ppl would complete their stories??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sooo no?? :/ ....

So i guess your not going to finish huh? ... I've been waiting for months!! ... what a shame it was such a good story!

EllitaEllitaalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I usually don't leave comments but I've been looking for a good story for weeks and this is excellent. I really hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE STORY PLEASE

Great story, hope you can find time to finish it soon.

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Hope you plan to finish...

You're doing such a great job with this story...I hope you plan to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MOAR!

Holy hell I love this series now. Don't you dare leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really... Got to be Kidding!

Awe... Come on.. Love it... Please finish.... Absolutely love it. Great story and expression of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

ANOTHER STORY HANGING AND THE WIND...FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldalmost 12 years ago
dying inside day by day

YOU'RE KILLING ME

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

...actually I'm not asking nicely.

I *demand* that you put your life on hold and finish this amazing story with its lovely characters!

OBEY!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wheres the rest of it?!?!?

I love your story so far I've read it over and over but I need more so please write more it's a fantastic start your blesed to have such writing skills so please don't let them go to waist and don't let your fans down by not finishing the story I can't wait to here from you good luck xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

GerrivGerrivalmost 12 years ago
Ooooo oooo! More please!

Your story is truly touching and captivating! Can't wait

For More ! Please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry the fuck up!

This is like my favorite story on here cuz it's so passionate and loving. Hurry up(;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

It's like a book I don't want to put down. Hurry please.

Avidreader99Avidreader99almost 12 years ago
Incredible

I heart this so much!!!! please continue

jl_odjccjl_odjccalmost 12 years ago
Please continue it!

I have really enjoyed reading this and would hate for it to end here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry Up!

This is an amazing story that should be continued! It's full of romanca and passion so you need to finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue...

I am hooked. It would be great to read the remainder of this story. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I hope you continue this story SOON!

5 stars for content, though some editing needed.

LadyTiger

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
THis

was a great story, now we need more to them and Terrance, Delia, Marco, and Simon meeting the fate that they had in store for them. Soon please???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish.....

This was so great! You should finish it. There is at least 10 more chapters in this story! Please, with a cherry on top, please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

SOOO GOOD, you should finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

This is an awesome story! Please continue I have to know more!!!!!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
As we say on the 'Net...

m0@r plz! ^_^

Seriously, superb plot and characters. I'm enjoying this story very much. You do, however, require an editor. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I got to the end and screamed: MORE!!

My roommate must think I'm a lunatic because it's 4 in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very cool story

i am very intrigued by this story and cant wait for more : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

LOVE IT NEED MORE

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Hell YES!!

i'm so happy right now!!!

this is EXACTLY the kind of brilliant Were story that i've been searching for!

I thought i was going to have to write it myself!

but you came through, and thanks for a fantastic story.

now we just need the rest!!

post it soon!

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting With Growing Impatience

You're an awesome storyteller, please complete this fantastic story!

bronzebeauty34bronzebeauty34about 12 years ago
great story!

Please dont leave us hanging. I think this us a great story, I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I NEED more

Please wright more I've read the story's over and over I am begging you to wright some more your storys are fantastic so please keep wrighting xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderfull Story

Hello:

I have read every wherewolf story on literotica I can find and yours is up there witgh the other great writers. It's a Wonderfull story that is well written. Please keep writing I look forward to reading the next chapter and hope this will be a novel.

A Friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT

loving the hole story when will we hear about the bad mens plot

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I love this story!!!!! Please update...I keep running across these wonderful stories that are not finished. I beg you!!!!!!!!! please finish it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous