All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart Ch. 05'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
excellent!

i am always so happy when you update, because your story is so good it makes me happy. i love the personalities you've given your characters even the bad guys. x and jordan are so good for each other, and i really like how you've brought them together the way that you have. awww, their story gives a warm feeling inside and puts a smile on my face. keep up the good work, and please, please, please don't abandon this story! and i hope you have a smooth transition in your new apartment :)

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Fast

did that happen fast or what. Of course w/Jordan having the background she does it was probably easier for her to accept the whole shifter thing all at once rather than slowly as X might have wanted. Now that they have acknowledged their love for one another I have a feeling things are about to get hairier! Yes pun intended hehe-he

foxxylady5foxxylady5about 12 years ago
stealing my heart

i love this story keep it coming fast please

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
anither excellent chapter

every chapter of this story leaves me craving the next. very enjoyable chapter and i can't wait until Xavier gets his claws into Marco then Terrance looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finally the wolf's outta the bag ;)

X is onto marco now. what was that about marco's saliva...

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
So cute I love Them!

awww i love it !!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
There is more?????

Yesssssssss...the wolf is out of the bag.... finally!!!!

Alpha Terrance will be pissed to find out his man was more of a help

to Xay than a hinderance. Ha Ha!!! So happy for him...soooooo.

I get the vibe that Jordan has some wolf in her...just a vibe. She is way too

comfortable with the news of Were culture. Was she an abandoned cub?

The unfolding will be very, very interesting.

DiscordDreamDiscordDreamabout 12 years ago
Where is this other site?

Anon, what other site is it on? That's terrible. I sure hope this isn't really the case. Heartbreaking, as I was totally loving it.

GreenlyGreenlyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Commenting on Plagiarism

Plagiarism does suck! However I am posting this on another site. When I first started I had named the main character Sam but before I posted here I changed the name! I'm happy to know that my story is being read elsewhere. It's on Wattpad under the name Tiger5. I hope no one is to upset!

GreenlyGreenlyabout 12 years agoAuthor

I am very proud of my work and I hate that someone would call me out on Plagiarism without sending me an email so I could clear myself first. I hope you are satisfied with your assumptions Anon but next time keep them to yourself!

GreenlyGreenlyabout 12 years agoAuthor
One Last Angry Rant!

Just so there is no more confusion or accusations of plagarism I am changing my Wattpad account name to Greenly5. Please follow me there if you want quicker uploads! Thanks for all your comments and support.

SeekerCDSeekerCDabout 12 years ago
RRRRGGGGG

I asked the question if you were dual posting or not. I did the same to whitesabretooth who had 5 stories lifted. I would think you would appreciate someone asking the question. I have also posted on the other site.

SeekerCDSeekerCDabout 12 years ago
Why the angry rant?

If you were being plagarized like some other writers on lit you should appreciate being asked about it out in the open. I am sure I am not the only one to see the multiple uploads of this story. When I have seen other writers work lifted (plagarized), it bothers me. They did the work and deserve the credit.

GreenlyGreenlyabout 12 years agoAuthor
To SeekerCD

I have no problem with the it being noted that a possible plaragism has occured. I would definately want to know if my story was being plagarized. My problem was with the commenter's assumption that I was the one doing it without getting all the facts straight first.

SeekerCDSeekerCDabout 12 years ago
RRRRGGGG

You know you posted the same story which was time delayed, yu changed the lead character's name and you changed the story's name. All of which are red flags for plagarized material. Yet you are mad cause someone acturally asked about it when this is the site that was the later posting. If you had plagarized you would have known where it came from, and when it was posted and could of lied about it all. I noted the name change on the site you mentioned so I give you that. But your actions created doubt not mine. Like I said if you were plagarized you would appreciate being asked even publicly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
^^

@SeekerCD

Your intention was good but you didn't handle it well. You could have informed the original author in wattpad about her story being copied so she would be the one contacting the author here. Or you could have clicked the 'Report Story' button and leave it to the webmasters.

Unnecessary comments/accusations wouldn't have been made. This would have been dealt with peacefully since there is no plagiarism that happened.

@miss author

I suggest you do use one username ^^ And put it somewhere in the story that you are posting stories on other sites ^^

SeekerCDSeekerCDabout 12 years ago
Anon

I did not accuse. I originally asked if she posted somewhere else. Given the character's name change, the lit posting was the later posting, and the story name change makes one suspicious. Had she not changed the name or the story name, then I would assume that there was different listing but one the same author. Why change the names unless she has a reason -- the name change makes suspecious. JazCullen has posted on another site teasers to her stories. I know that they are hers - she has created a signature sort of speak. Greenly could learn that.

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
anon made an account

@SeekerCD

I read your previous comment and I didn't see any question there. I suggest you go back and read it since I can't see any question mark. Besides, with the way you stated it, you were implying that this one is the copy and the other one is the original since the latter is posted three days earlier. But it is not my point.

My point is that, when I see a copied or plagiarized fic, I don't go commenting on that fic. Instead, I inform the original author about the plagiarism so that she would be the one contacting the other author. Or like I said, I'll just press that 'report story' button and let the webmasters handle it. Surely, they would know at once that it is the same author. And you would too. If you did email or message the author in the other site, you would know that she is greenly. We should not create confusion to other readers by leaving comments like that, especially, if no plagiarism occurred.

@miss author

She does have a point. Leave something in your stories that would indicate that you are the original writer so that instances like this would be avoided.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
jordan

while she may be shifter, i think she is not wolf, her abilities seem more feline, which would be very interesting, as to where she comes from and how she does know what she is and i went to wattpad, noticed the rating, are you posting on both, one for the mass;s and one that is more, well Adult?

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Jordan

OK what i miss, did Jordan shift?.. i had to re-read chapter again and i didnt read she shifted to wolf or feline.. Confused.. Any who dont stop posting Greenly ima lovin this story and so what you posted on another site and im glad its you posting it and not some thief so lets all more on ppl :)

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 12 years ago
LOL like it

Enjoying the story and the little ways you spice up the story, I.E. the fact that X cant go in the kitchen--love that LOL.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Awww.

Looking forward to the next.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I can't believe that Xavier didn't respond more strongly to Marco's attack on Jordan. Did she tell him that Marco and friends are watching her?

I would expect an alpha male to remove her from the motel and into his protective custody while calling in his betas to scout the area around the motel to locate, and attempt to capture these guys. He would also insist on thoroughly examining her wounds personally! And then plenty of kissing to make it better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

I discovered this series today and I am really glad I took the time to read it. Wonderful story and I can't wait to read how the relationship develops.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Amazing story, great writing! Keep up the good work and watch out for the grammar nazis! They are all over the place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

please write more soon....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

I have read all 5 chapters three times....I cant wait to read chapter 6. Please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
chapter 6?

This story is fab, please update soon!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I love this story!!!!! Please update...I keep running across these wonderful stories that are not finished. I beg you!!!!!!!!! please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT

loving the hole story when will we hear about the bad mens plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderfull Story

Hello:

I have read every wherewolf story on literotica I can find and yours is up there witgh the other great writers. It's a Wonderfull story that is well written. Please keep writing I look forward to reading the next chapter and hope this will be a novel.

A Friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I NEED more

Please wright more I've read the story's over and over I am begging you to wright some more your storys are fantastic so please keep wrighting xxx

bronzebeauty34bronzebeauty34about 12 years ago
great story!

Please dont leave us hanging. I think this us a great story, I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting With Growing Impatience

You're an awesome storyteller, please complete this fantastic story!

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Hell YES!!

i'm so happy right now!!!

this is EXACTLY the kind of brilliant Were story that i've been searching for!

I thought i was going to have to write it myself!

but you came through, and thanks for a fantastic story.

now we just need the rest!!

post it soon!

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

LOVE IT NEED MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very cool story

i am very intrigued by this story and cant wait for more : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I got to the end and screamed: MORE!!

My roommate must think I'm a lunatic because it's 4 in the morning

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
As we say on the 'Net...

m0@r plz! ^_^

Seriously, superb plot and characters. I'm enjoying this story very much. You do, however, require an editor. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

This is an awesome story! Please continue I have to know more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

SOOO GOOD, you should finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish.....

This was so great! You should finish it. There is at least 10 more chapters in this story! Please, with a cherry on top, please finish this.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
THis

was a great story, now we need more to them and Terrance, Delia, Marco, and Simon meeting the fate that they had in store for them. Soon please???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I hope you continue this story SOON!

5 stars for content, though some editing needed.

LadyTiger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue...

I am hooked. It would be great to read the remainder of this story. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry Up!

This is an amazing story that should be continued! It's full of romanca and passion so you need to finish it!!!

jl_odjccjl_odjccalmost 12 years ago
Please continue it!

I have really enjoyed reading this and would hate for it to end here.

Avidreader99Avidreader99almost 12 years ago
Incredible

I heart this so much!!!! please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

It's like a book I don't want to put down. Hurry please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry the fuck up!

This is like my favorite story on here cuz it's so passionate and loving. Hurry up(;

GerrivGerrivalmost 12 years ago
Ooooo oooo! More please!

Your story is truly touching and captivating! Can't wait

For More ! Please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wheres the rest of it?!?!?

I love your story so far I've read it over and over but I need more so please write more it's a fantastic start your blesed to have such writing skills so please don't let them go to waist and don't let your fans down by not finishing the story I can't wait to here from you good luck xx

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

...actually I'm not asking nicely.

I *demand* that you put your life on hold and finish this amazing story with its lovely characters!

OBEY!!!! ;-)

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldalmost 12 years ago
dying inside day by day

YOU'RE KILLING ME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

ANOTHER STORY HANGING AND THE WIND...FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really... Got to be Kidding!

Awe... Come on.. Love it... Please finish.... Absolutely love it. Great story and expression of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MOAR!

Holy hell I love this series now. Don't you dare leave us hanging.

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Hope you plan to finish...

You're doing such a great job with this story...I hope you plan to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE STORY PLEASE

Great story, hope you can find time to finish it soon.

EllitaEllitaalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I usually don't leave comments but I've been looking for a good story for weeks and this is excellent. I really hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sooo no?? :/ ....

So i guess your not going to finish huh? ... I've been waiting for months!! ... what a shame it was such a good story!

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
another one??

i wish ppl would complete their stories??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@MsKiki

You, me, and everyone else on this site. (Or that authors would at least let people know that they've stopped writing.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what?

Please tell me that was not the end! Where is the next chapter? Hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue the story

This is an excellent story. It is hard to believe this series was your first attempt. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!!!!!!

Please please write more

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
More??

That cannot be the end....Pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Where is the next chapter? Please make us wait.

EnclosedOneEnclosedOneover 11 years ago

I was starting to get a bit irritated by how long it was taking me to find a good story and then I stumbled upon this one and I must say it was worth the time spent looking for it.

Other then a few spelling/grammer errors here and there I love the story so far and look forward to future chapters so keep it up!

PinkYarnPinkYarnover 11 years ago
More Please

I love a good story and this is one of them. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Just curious as to when the next chapter is coming? please bring out the next chapter soon.

emogirl13emogirl13over 11 years ago
Love it!!

I can't wait until you post more... Loving this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please post as soon as possible :(

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
love it!

keep up the good work I hope you finish this and write many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GRRRRR

I wish people who post novella's would post the complete story all at once.

tr1c@hotmail.co.uk

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

You soooooo have to finish this.

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
amazing!

You NEED to finish! ^-^

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 11 years ago
Thank You

Your story has provided that reprieve from real life that I so often seek, but don't always find in the escape provided in a book.

The story is interesting and attention holding. It allows my mind to wander from my troubles and lets my heart believe. When it seems there is only bad everywhere I look... sometimes good is right next to it.

Please continue... And I will read and reread when I need to rediscover Hope.

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
more!! please!!

Really enjoyed the story :)

Please! Please! Please!

Write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please more soon.. this is a great story....

sadisticmpsadisticmpover 11 years ago
PLEASE!

please finish the story.......theres so much more left...and you're such a great writer..... :-)

goatman92goatman92over 11 years ago

Why torture me so? The story is far from over, please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, wonderful character development so far. I love that you've managed to avoid so many cliches with Jordan--she's very unique. I strongly hope you come back and finish this so all your followers can finally release our collectively held breath.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
8 months 9 days

and still counting till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pretty please : (

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful, but want more...

When does Terrance and Simon get their punishment and how does the pack take Jordan... oh and when does Delia get what is coming to her.... :-) Can't wait for next chapter... please finish. I hate when great stories don't get an ending.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
Good story!

Please write the next chapter.

Fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!!

please wrie more this was a beaytiful story, i need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more, more

Waiting anxiously

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
over 9 months now

I love the story, but seriously over 9 months without connection can't you borrow a computer by any chance?

GeminiJuneGeminiJuneover 11 years ago
Be Carefull!!!

If I die before reading the finishing of this story,then my unsatisfied Soul will come to get you...

loverofmenloverofmenover 11 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a great story so far

flowergurl17flowergurl17over 11 years ago
I'm not everybody else

Please finish please please please please finish.

ananduananduover 11 years ago
One more

unfinished story, meanwhile I first look at the comments at the end to see, if a story is concluded. Shame on you, to leave a good story hanging.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

Are you still waiting for a computer? We are still waiting for the next chapter. Please bring it out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this

I am ecstatic that she is a strong intelligent Black woman. It lifts my heart and soul to read this. Please update soon.

justme713justme713over 11 years ago
more please

Your story is great!!! Please post more!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great writing,waiting for the next chapter on pins and needles,please finish the story,dont leave us hanging like so many others!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous