Stung By Wasps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done, I thought a dip to cool off might be timely, and told the ladies, "Well, I think I'll try the pool."

"Not so fast, buster," called out Laurie, who gave me a look that I was in trouble. "Come over here and put some oil on my back, too." My wife flopped over, and I spent a few minutes applying oil to her back, massaging her muscles for good measure as I went.

"How is that, madam?" I stated with mocking deference.

"Adequate, slave, you may go." Her tone was humorous, and all three women cracked up over it.

As I was preparing to finally dive into the pool, Valerie chimed in: "Mike, while you are up [was the pun intended?], why don't you go into the frig and get us all a glass of wine." I turned to look at her, and she had a shit eating grin on her face as she had her eyes on my bulging crotch. While she was enjoying the show, she didn't participate; she sat under an umbrella in a rather conservative two piece bathing suit, and didn't need any sunblock. Resigned to not being able to get into the pool just yet, I thought perhaps I could suppress the raging urges I had with several glasses of wine. But just as I was entering the house, I heard behind me from Laurie, "And Mike, none for you. You are going to be the designated driver tonight." I settled for some ice applied to my crotch when I was in the kitchen to at least cool down my hard on. I can't say it did much for my raging lust for Tiffany's body.

I brought out the glasses of wine, distributed them around, and finally plunged in the pool to get away from all the stimulating eye candy and to cool my jets, as it were. I swam to the far end of the small pool and just stood against the side and relaxed. But my peace didn't last more than a few minutes. Tiffany got up and walked down the pool steps into the pool and strode right across to me. She walked right up to me and started to ask what I did and other questions about the business and what type of deals we were working on. She was clearly no bimbo; she knew her stuff and could think quickly on her feet. Me, I was just one step up from a drooling maniac as I kept looking at her magnificent, full, round tits floating at the waterline, her now wet suit revealing nipples that were large and erect. She exuded sexuality in her voice, her smile, her perfume, and the way she moved her body. Everything about her screamed "fuck me, baby, fuck me hard!"

I was brought out of my reverie by Laurie, who, perhaps out of jealousy, called over, "Mike, darling, could you apply more oil to my back?" She then turned onto her stomach and proceeded to untie the straps to her suit. She lay fully naked on the chaise. "And take the time to rub it in nice and good, will you?" I got out of the pool, toweled myself off, and went to work. Once again, I massaged the oil in all over her backside, spending an inordinate amount of time kneading and stroking her beautiful ass. My cock felt ready to explode once again, and my hands were shaking a bit from sexual tension when I was done.

I knew I had to get out of there or make a spectacle of myself, so I told the women I was going into the living room to watch the game. But Tiffany cut that plan short. She had returned to her chaise and was lying on her stomach, naked with her bikini discarded nearby, and asked, "Laurie, can I borrow your husband again? I need more oil on my backside, too." Laurie laughed, "Sure, be my guest! Mike, darling, help her out, won't you?" Once again, I applied oil all over her back, ass, and legs, and went to work. When I got to her ass, she moaned softly and said, "Oh, yeah, that feels good. Make sure you don't miss any spot. You wouldn't want me to show up at work tomorrow with a sunburned ass, now would you, Mike?" What I wanted at that moment was to lift her hips off the chaise, plunge my steel hard cock into her pussy from behind, and fuck her to exhaustion. But to keep myself from cumming, I put that out of my mind, and focused on trivial numbers connected to the game going on inside. What might the score be? What was the stadium attendance, the take, the number of hot dogs sold? I wondered if anyone was fucking in the stands. What if everybody was fucking in the stands? Oh, God, I was so horny, her ass was so fucking hot there all oiled up and shining in the sunlight, so smooth to my touch. "Oh, Mike," she cooed, "you are sooo good at that. Thank you." I got up and quickly marched toward to the slider to the living room, my whole body shaking with lust and my cock sticking out straight and throbbing beneath my suit. As I passed Laurie, I couldn't help seeing her 'I'll deal with you later, mister' stare. I guess I was in trouble.

I managed to watch the last half of the game while the ladies chatted out by the pool, and gave my raging groin a chance to cool down. I was flipping channels after the game to find a movie -- any movie -- to watch to avoid the sexual tension waiting outside, when Valerie came in and said, "Mike, you are being a bit antisocial. Why don't you come outside and join us? Oh, and refill our wine glasses while you are at it." With that, she turned and walked back out to the pool.

I got the wine, refilled the ladies glasses, and prepared to lie down and get some sun myself. But Laurie, still naked, turned over on her back and said, "Oh, good, you're back. Come over here and put some oil on my front." Mimicking Tiffany, she added, "I hear you are sooo good at that." The three women broke out into laughter. So I applied oil all over her and started spreading it around. When I got to her chest area, she said, "Mike, slow down. Massage me there awhile, especially my nipples. You wouldn't want me to show up in court tomorrow with burnt nipples, now, would you?" Again, the three women broke out in uncontrollable laughter.

I did Laurie's legs next, leaving her pelvic area for last. When I got to her pussy area, Laurie instructed, "God, Mike, I'm so horny. Use your tongue on me, will you?"

"Here?" I whispered.

"Lick, damn it!" she practically shouted. Valerie and Tiffany were giggling uncontrollably by now. So I went down on her and gave her the tongue treatment. Within minutes she was moaning, and shortly thereafter came loudly. "Oh, I could get used to this!" she sighed as she basked in the afterglow.

I got up and shot for the pool before anyone could see the effect of my ministrations on my throbbing member. But before I got more than a couple of steps, Tiffany asked, "Laurie, can I borrow your husband again? I could use the same treatment." She rolled over onto her back and gave me a view of her incredible body. "I really need some extra attention on my boobs, too," she giggled. Now, for the first time, I got a full unedited view of her tits. They were firm, full, easily 38DDs, and the nipples even in the hot sun stuck out like thimbles, ripe for sucking. I couldn't help myself. I applied oil all over, and started massaging Tiffany's breasts like they were bread dough to be kneaded. I played with her nipples, rubbing and tweaking them. I rubbed her firm, tight stomach. I rubbed the oil around the approaches to her bald pussy, but was careful not to get too close. After all, I wasn't supposed to be a gigolo here to bring her to an orgasm or anything. I then proceeded to rub oil on her legs and feet. When I was done, I turned away and headed once again towards the pool so she wouldn't see my rigid cock sticking out straight under my suit.

"Mike, you are not finished. Come back."

"Huh?"

Tiffany pointed at her pussy. "You haven't finished my treatment. Lick me."

I panicked. After all, I'd be going down on a coworker in front of my boss and another woman in front of my wife! "Tiffany, I don't think that would be at all...uhh...appropriate."

Valerie chimed in, "Oh, go ahead for Chrissake. Besides," she added with a smirk, "that's what a man's tongue is for."

I looked at my wife. "Might as well make yourself useful," she said with a shrug. Pointing to my bulging crotch, she added, "It's obvious to everyone that you are enjoying yourself!" All three women laughed uproariously.

What was I getting myself into?

Resigned to this bizarre situation of going down on the pussy of the absolute hottest woman I had ever met right in front of my wife and boss, I knelt down, and started licking and sucking her awaiting pussy and clit. She wrapped those long, luscious legs around my head, and increasingly guided my tongue by pushing my head around and giving me instructions. After only a few minutes, she screamed and came in a shattering orgasm, splashing her love juices all over my face. I stopped licking only to have her press my head back down and tell me to keep going. Over the next 15 minutes she had two more orgasms. Finally, she collapsed back and released me from her service. "Oh, God, I needed those. It's been so long," she sighed. "Thanks, Mike."

"A long time?" said Valerie. "Gee, Tiffany, I thought you'd have all the male partners you'd ever need whenever you want."

"Yeah, I usually do. Normally I have some guy over every night and have him bring me to a couple of orgasms before we go to sleep and again in the morning. But I've been so busy it's been...let's see...three days since my last orgasm. I don't know how was able to make it so long. Laurie, you are lucky to have a guy like Mike. You must have him servicing your needs day and night." Tiffany looked at me and added, "At least I would if I had him at my beck and call."

Valerie interrupted the conversation and said, "Mike, why not get the grill ready for the steaks. And while you are at it, how about throwing the baked potatoes in the oven and make us a salad. We'd like dinner in an hour, okay? Oh, and our wine glasses need filling. We women need to talk."

Well, the rest of the afternoon went along without the fireworks by the pool. By the time I had finished making dinner, the women had showered and changed. Tiffany, of course, would have looked smoking hot wrapped in burlap, and her outfit showed plenty of cleavage, but I was able to keep my little soldier at parade rest until we left for the evening.

Laurie was quiet in the car. I wondered if she was angry with me. Not wanting to discuss the obvious, I skirted around the issue by asking, "What did you all talk about while I was making dinner?"

"Oh, just the usual girl talk. You know: men, world domination, things like that." She giggled to herself.

I just left it alone, and we drove home in silence.

When we got home, I suggested that we go right to bed and "fool around." Laurie agreed, but ordered that we take a shower together first. I knew by now what that meant: I'd be teased a bit more before she brought me to my (badly needed) orgasm.

When we got in, she told me to clasp my hands together behind my back and not let go or the evening was over. She then washed me all over, and then started in on my cock. For the longest time -- and I mean the longest time -- she stroked it slowly and massaged my balls. Somehow, she could tell when I was getting close and she backed off, keeping me close to the edge but in no danger of blowing my load. It was only when the hot water began to run out that she stopped and told me it was okay to unclasp my hands. I then washed her all over, my cock bobbing up and down and pressing against her belly when I reached around her.

When we got into bed, she had me lay on my back, and she mounted my shoulders, facing me. She looked down and said, "Before we go any further, I need you to get me off so I can think straight." So I leaned my head in and went to work. She was obviously highly aroused already, because she came quickly. She got off me, lay down next to me, and, after applying some lube, started once again to stroke my still hard cock.

"So darling," she said, "you are going to get your orgasm as we agreed, but I'd like to talk about a few things first." She continued to work me toward the edge.

Huh? Talk?

"Uhh, can't we talk after you get me off? I've been waiting all week, and today was an ordeal!"

"Come off it, Mike, you were clearly enjoying every minute of it. You couldn't keep your eyes off Tiffany's boobs and you practically waved your stiff pecker around like a wind sock in the breeze. Don't tell me it was an ordeal, buster, it's not getting you any points!" She kept up the stroking.

"Okay, okay, what do you want to talk about?"

"I've been thinking we should add some terms to our agreement and formalize our new arrangement with a contract." She had me close to the edge now.

It was getting hard to think clearly. All I could think about was relieving my aching balls and cumming a bucket load all over the place. "Terms? What new terms?"

"Well, first I want it made clear that I can play with your cock or make love to you any way I want anytime I want, and ask for you to lick me or make love to me any way I want any time I want. Agreed?" I was so close to cumming now.

"Sure, sure."

"Second, only I get to play with your cock, and only I get to get you off. You don't. If you want your cock played with, you get me to do it." She kept me right on the edge, slowing her stroking when I was looking too desperate.

At his point, I'd agree to anything. "Fine. Just get through with this and let me cum, okay?"

"One more thing. If you break these rules, or if I find out you are fooling around with another woman, I will file for divorce. I'll take everything. You know as well as I do I have a reputation for leaving the man in the divorce case destitute and ruined."

"Why all this heavy legal artillery all of a sudden?"

"Let's just say I've seen today just how pliable you are in the hands of a hot bimbo with big tits."

"Oh, come on Laurie, I'd never cheat on you."

"Then agree to the terms." She held me right on the edge. I couldn't take this much longer!

"Okay, agreed."

"Good." She stopped stroking my cock. "Now, to seal the deal, and to allow you to back out if you want, you have a choice. Either I give you an orgasm now, and we go back to the way we were before, or you make a gesture of good faith by waiting until I type up a contract in the morning that we can both sign and I can notarize. If you want to wait and formalize our agreement, I'll have to tie you up to prevent any last minute hanky panky on your part between now and morning. I know that's an odd demand, but that's the way it will have to be."

"Look, I'll agree to anything you want. Just please, please let me shoot now!"

"Those are my terms. Take them or leave them."

"What if I want to get off more often?"

"I'll get you off any time you need to."

Well, that was a relief, at least to my lust fogged brain. Sounded good enough to me. I could tough it out one more night. "Okay, I'll wait until morning."

"Wonderful! Oh, I'm so glad you want this, too! Oh, darling, you make me so happy!" With that, she got up, took some old ties out of my closet, and proceeded to tie my arms to the headboard and my legs together, and then to the footboard. Then she lay down beside me and held me tightly, kissing me sweetly as she lay there.

Of course, my cock was still hard, and my body was buzzing from all the stimulation that day. Every time I drifted off to sleep, visions of Tiffany's cleavage, or pussy, or ass, passed across my mind, keeping me incredibly horny and awake. Finally, I drifted off. But several times during the night I awoke to Laurie's hand slowly stroking my cock with a finger I don't even know if she was awake.

Week Two: Sunday

Needless to say, I got a terrible night's sleep, and woke up in the morning as horny and aching for relief as ever. I could hear the printer going and the smell of coffee, and yelled, "Honey, I'm awake! Please come and untie me!"

Laurie came in, took one look at me and laughed. "Poor Mike, so helpless. Just the way I like a man." She proceeded to straddle my chest facing away from me, and lowered her pussy down onto my face. "Time to earn your orgasm, lover!" I indeed went to work, while she worked me back to the edge one more time, and practically drowned in her love juice when she came. Laurie then untied me and escorted me to the bathroom. "I'm not letting you out of my sight until you sign the contract."

My peeing done and my teeth brushed, I went into the kitchen to find a typed twelve page contract complete with legal jargon and full of footnotes. Just looking at it gave me a headache. "Why does it have to be this long? What is all this stuff?"

"It's more or less what we've discussed. Don't worry about the length; its mostly boilerplate. If you agree to what we discussed, just sign it and we can get to the fun part." She beamed a mischievous smile at me.

I couldn't think straight. There was no way I could read and understand this thing while my groin was screaming at me to get relief. We had agreed, right? What harm could there be to signing?

I took a pen and signed.

Laurie got that unsettling devilish grin on her face again, as if she was the cat that ate the canary.

"Splendid, darling!" She duly notarized my signature, and tucked the contract in her briefcase. "I'll just take this to the office tomorrow, make copies, and give you one tomorrow night. Well, that's done!"

"Ahh...what about my orgasm?"

"Oh, right. Forgot about that. Okay, let's go back to the bedroom so you can finally get what you deserve!" I ran up and flung myself up on the bed. Laurie came up behind, got out the ties again, and tied me up again.

"Is this necessary?"

"It's all part of the agreement, but I guess you didn't read it, did you?" she giggled.

She applied lube to my cock and started to stroke it again. In no time I was right on the edge. She took me right up to the point of no return and then just stopped.

"Don't stop! I'm right there!"

"Shhhh. Just lie back and relax. You'll get what you deserve in no time."

Laurie took me right to the point of no return again, and stopped again. She let me cool down a minute, then repeated the process. Again and again, she took me up, only to let me fall back. Finally, she kept going. I felt my cum boil up, my balls retract, and my orgasm rushed up like a wave approaching the shore. This was it. I was going to cum!

Just then Laurie let go of my cock. I spasmed once, I spurted a minute amount of cum, but the rest of my orgasm fizzled and just a thin stream of cum dribbled down my cock.

"Nooooo! Keep stroking!" I screamed. "Don't stop, oh please keep stroking!" I was in tears. I looked up at Laurie. She had a smirk on her face.

"That was for being more attentive to that bimbo yesterday than you were to me. But be nice to me from now on and you'll get the real thing next time."

My groin was still on fire. Yes, the nagging need to come had receded a bit, but I was still horny as hell and my balls still ached. I needed to come again soon.

"God, after that, I'll need to cum again soon. How about tonight?"

"Darling, what makes you think you get to decide when you can cum?"

Well, we agreed last night that I could cum whenever I needed to."

"Mike, the only reason men NEED to cum is to procreate. There is no biological NEED for you to cum. You just WANT to cum."

"Well, I need to come again before this Saturday. I won't be able to last that long."

"What do you mean, 'this Saturday?'"

"That's my next scheduled time to come. This Saturday."

"No, darling, you get to come once a week. This is Sunday. You've just cum for this week. Your next chance to cum is a week from Saturday. You gave up last week's chance. That was your gesture of good faith. I thought all this was self-evident from our conversation last night. Anyway, it's all there in the contract."

"Oh, and Mike, remember that the contract specifies that only I can give you release. Masturbating is out, and I'll be able to tell if you violate the terms of our contract. And we both know what would happen if you did."