Stung By Wasps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three drained their glasses.

Laurie explained, "Poor Mike: you never had a chance. I've always known that dominating a man would be a major turn on for me, but I've suppressed with you until now. That's why we stopped having sex; plain vanilla sex without me having power over you was very unsatisfying. I suppose I compensated for it in my law practice. I've wanted to become a member of The Party for some time now, but the requirement for entrance is that a candidate must put her male partner into chastity. The Party convinced me that having power over my man was an inborn right of a woman, not some kinky fetish to be suppressed. Tiffany is not an undergrad student; she actually works as a recruiter for the Party helping to implement chastity plans. Valerie and Tiffany were working with me on a plan to get you into chastity when you came up with your proposal a few weeks ago. We saw that we could twist it around and ensnare you into agreeing to the contract you just signed. Now I have the power over you that is my birthright, and I can proudly wear the wasp tattoo as a badge of Party membership. And my libido is practically insatiable! At least that should make you happy!" The women all laughed at that.

I was so stunned, so devastated, so defeated that I sat in a chair and put my head in my hands. After a moment, I lifted my head and said, "What is this Women's Superiority Party? Why are you doing this to men like me?"

Tiffany chimed in, "For centuries, men have dominated women. What has it gotten us? Testosterone driven wars of clashing male egos, crime, violence, and exploitation of women and children. It's time for women to stand up and take over. We will do so by controlling men's orgasms. Once we do that, men will do anything, including voting women into office -- women, I might add, that we have handpicked. At some point in the future, there will be a tipping point when women hold enough power that we can enact legislation and other measures to totally subjugate males to the superior gender. And as you might have guessed by now, we identify each other by the little tattoo of a wasp below our right ears. Get it? Wasp equals WSP."

After Tiffany had finished, Laurie said, "Darling, be a good boy and fill our glasses. And when you are done, get to work worshipping us superior women; we are all incredibly horny after our triumph over you today!" As poured the champagne and knelt down obediently before Laurie's pussy, the three ladies cheered in exultation.

Epilogue

As time passed, Laurie spent less and less time teasing me, although it did get her all hot and horny to see me squirm in my restraints and moan with frustration when she did so. But most of the time it was just too much work for her to restrain me, remove my cage, play with me, ice my cock, put my cage back on, and release me from my restraints. So, more and more she just attached that eight inch dildo to my cage and humped it to orgasm after orgasm. She never seemed to get enough of that and of having me down between her legs worshipping her pussy. And, as she is fond of reminding me, there is "no goo and no mess."

I do get a monthly release for health reasons. For the first several months Laurie gave me ruined orgasms. She got quite good at it, to the extent that only a little cum dribbled out and down my cock without an explosive squirt. That was maddening enough, but recently Valerie bought her a strap-on that she uses to milk me while I am still in the cage. After my milking, which drains only enough cum to keep the "plumbing" from clogging up, I'm hornier and more frustrated than ever. Laurie knows this and loves it; she seems to feed off of my desperation and my helplessness. I am truly a defeated man.

My situation at work has changed. The sales reward incentive of having me lick women to orgasm launched the company on a new path of growth. Eventually the male sales staff were not keeping up with the women and were replaced by saleswomen, who could be properly incentivized. Valerie has done the same thing with non-sales positions, and the firm is now all women except for me. I've been replaced as Chief Financial Officer by a woman, and I spend all day naked with my hands cuffed behind my back and on my knees with my head between women's legs licking away. Growth has been so strong that I've had to start working extended hours, and Valerie is asking Laurie if I can come in Saturdays. My compensation is way up, but, of course, all of that goes to Laurie.

So, men, if you see wasps, run like hell!