Stung By Wasps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiffany, I can't take much more, and I don't want to come."

"Then focus on this." She leaned in and took my earlobe between her teeth, clamping down enough to make me wince, but not enough to actually draw blood. I continued to suck her nipple and rub her tits, and she continued to moan as she rocked up and down against my cock. The earlobe pain was just enough to keep me from going over the edge, although the nagging need to cum and attendant massive case of blue balls was worse than ever. In just a few more minutes, she came with a shudder. "Oh, God, I needed that." With that, she got off me, put her clothes back on, and headed for the door. "You've been a real help, Mike. Thanks. See you Friday." She winked, opened the door, and strutted out, leaving my throbbing cock twitching and bobbing in the wind. I began to have doubts that I could hold out until Saturday.

When I got home, Laurie was sitting naked on the couch in the living room and sipping wine. "Strip!" she commanded. "I'm horny as hell and need your tongue to go to work." I got down on my knees and started massaging her thighs as I leaned in, but she stopped me and told me to turn around. When I did, she handcuffed me again. "A man needs to learn his station in life. Now, start licking." Hands now trapped behind my back, I went to work on her pussy and clit. "God, seeing you like this is such a turn on! Having power over you just makes me want to cum and cum and cum!" In short order, she was doing just that. She tensed, shuddered, and gasped as she came, her hands pushing my face into her sex as it gushed love juices. "Oh, God, I needed that so badly, darling. Thank you." She lifted my face up and smiled as her juices ran down my face. "Now, let's see if you've been faithful."

She had me stand in front of her and started stroking me. Within seconds it was clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had not cum. "Another HARD day at the office, darling?" She laughed at her own pun. "Poor boy, so much cum backed up, so horny, so desperate, so frustrated! Let Mama make it all feel better by giving Mr. Rod here a nice massage." She giggled as I moaned to her ministrations. She clearly reveled in my frustration as she brought me to the edge over and over again. This went on for quite some time. When she was done, I was once again shaking with pent up sexual energy, my cock bobbing and twitching like a demon possessed and precum flowing freely. "There, darling, feel better?" She gave me an evil grin, and then laughed.

Week Two: Friday

We were falling into a pattern of me being constantly stimulated to distraction and her cumming hard, her lust fueled more by the power she had over me than by any excellence that my tongue might have performed. By Friday morning I was in a sorry state: totally sleep deprived, insanely in need of cumming, and the worst case of blue balls you can imagine. The only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that I'd be free of her control for a week in the next 24 hours.

Friday at work flew by. I kept my door closed in the hopes that Tiffany would not come in for more "help." My luck ran out mid-afternoon. I got a call from Tiffany that Valerie wanted to see me in the nearby conference room. I went over there and stood around for a few seconds. Tiffany then walked into the room and closed the door. Once again, she was wearing a skimpy top that showed plenty of her marvelous cleavage, and a mini-dress. She came up to me, put her arms around me, and kissed me passionately. "Mike, I need you so badly. Since Wednesday I've done nothing but thinking about you. All the other guys just want to fuck, fuck, fuck, but you are a real gentleman." She started to unzip my fly. "Your cock looks so delicious, Mike, I need it inside me." She pulled out my stiffening cock and used it to pull me over to the couch in the room. There, she pushed me back onto the couch and jumped on top of me. "Your big man is so stiff it wants this, too, doesn't it?" She hiked up her dress, once again showing she had no panties underneath. She positioned herself on top and impaled herself on my throbbing member. "Oh, God, Mike, you feel so good. I want to feel you cum inside me. Come for me, Mike." Her nice, tight, moist pussy felt wonderful around my cock, and I was in heaven. Her boobs were dancing up and down right in front of my face, and her perfume enveloped me. I was so in need of release I was simply beyond thought. As she moved up and down on me, I felt myself rapidly approaching the point of no return.

Just as I was about to climax, all hell broke loose. Valerie walked into the room. Tiffany pulled herself off of me and straightened out her clothing, leaving my cock blowing in the wind for everyone to see. Valerie shouted, "God, Mike, I told you to make her time here pleasurable but I sure as hell didn't expect you to fuck her. What could you possibly be thinking? For Pete's sake get your dick back inside your pants. I want to see you both in my office in 30 minutes." She whirled around and left. Tiffany said, "Let me talk to her. I think I can straighten things out." She left to chase Valerie down the hall.

I entered Valerie's office at the appointed time to see the two women sitting, chatting, and laughing about something. I took a seat by Valerie's desk. She seemed calm and collected; apparently Tiffany must have explained that I was the pursued, not the "perp" she thought I had been.

Valerie said, "Mike, Tiffany here has explained everything that went on between the two of you. I've explained to her that your advances toward her are clearly just an overenthusiastic following of my instructions. However, she has you over a barrel legally and us business-wise through her father, and she is exploiting that fact. She will take no legal action against you provided that you agree to certain terms."

"Terms? What are those terms?" I asked, totally confused and I'll admit more than a bit frightened.

"Tiffany likes you, and she apparently has a voracious sexual appetite. So for us to stay on her good side, and for you to stay out of legal trouble, for the remainder of her time here you will service her sexually for one hour during lunch according to her desires. We have rearranged her schedule so that she will be here part time five days a week. To make sure there are no more screw ups, you will be restrained during the hour, and I will provide whatever supervision is necessary. We will use the conference room you were in today. The General Counsel will observe the first day and lay out the legal rules of engagement, as it were."

"I told you, Mike," remarked Tiffany, with an evil grin on her face, "I always get my man. Never argue with a pair of 38s." Both she and Valerie laughed uncontrollably.

Once Valerie recovered her composure, she said, "Now, Mike, get your ass out of here before you cause any more screw ups. Tiffany and I meet with the General Counsel in a minute to finalize our agreement." She dismissed me with a wave. As soon as I cleared the door, the two women laughed uncontrollably again. What the hell was going on here?

When I got home, Laurie was sitting on the living room couch naked with a glass of wine in one hand and talking into a cell phone in her other. She was laughing. When I came into the living room, she said to her caller, "Oh, he's just arrived. See you tomorrow!" She giggled as she hung up.

"Hi, dear, who was that?"

"Hello, darling, oh, uhh, just, ummm, a friend I'll see in Vegas. Now that you are here, strip and make yourself useful." She spread her legs wide, indicating where she wanted to put me to work. I followed her orders, and knelt down and started licking her. She was already quite wet. "Oh, yes, that's nice, real nice. Keep licking just like that." I continued my worshiping at her altar. "Oh, darling, I've decided to give you a present before I go. I'm not sure it conforms to our contract, but I'm sure, given the state of your frustrated cock and aching, swollen balls, it will be quite a relief for you! Oh, baby, keep this up and I might even give it to you tonight!" With that, she tensed up and came violently, almost falling off the couch and taking me with her. "Oh, darling, that was wonderful. Would you like your present tonight?"

"Oh, God, Laurie, yes, I need relief tonight!"

"Well, we'll see how I feel later. Now, stand up and let me work on you a bit, get those balls nice and full for your present."

At this stage, I was only happy to oblige, and I was determined to be as attentive and obedient as possible so I'd get my orgasm tonight. So I stood there with my hands handcuffed behind my back while she stroked my cock and massaged my balls. A half an hour later, I was reduced to a quivering, shaking mass of nerve endings after being taken to the very edge more times than I can remember. By the end of it, my precum was flowing freely and dripping onto the floor. Finally, Laurie announced that she was done. She swiped her finger over my rigid member and licked off the precum. "God, I love the taste of pure frustration. It turns me on so much I don't know why I even thought of giving you your present tonight. Maybe I should wait until morning."

"No, no, no, I'll eat your pussy again. I'll lick you until you are exhausted. Anything you want. Just give me relief tonight."

"Well, we'll see," was all she said.

Laurie cooked while I stood by in the kitchen. From time to time, she'd come up and play with my cock and take me right to the edge before turning back to her cooking. She released me to eat and do the dishes, then commanded me to go up and get the shower ready. We showered quickly. She then commanded me to lay face up spread eagle on the bed. She proceeded to handcuff my wrists to the headboard and my feet to the bedposts at the bottom. The handcuffs were tied to ropes, and she pulled on them to tighten everything up so much I could barely move a muscle.

For the next two hours, Laurie alternated between teasing my cock and straddling my head to be licked to an orgasm. Every time she'd come, she'd collapse beside me and lie still for a minute. Then her hand would wander over and start caressing, then stroking my cock again. Soon, my moans and twitching cock would get her all hot and horny, and the cycle would repeat.

Finally, she collapsed beside me and whispered, "Oh, God, Mike, that was fantastic. I don't think I've ever come so much before. I'm so exhausted I can't go on. Good night darling."

What? "Wait, you were going to give me my 'present.' I'd sure love to get it right now!"

"Present? Oh, yeah, kind of forgot about that. Mike, I'm way too tired right now. You'll get your relief first thing in the morning, I promise. Now, let's go to sleep."

"Ah, Laurie, are you going to leave me like this?"

"Yes. Go to sleep." With that she covered us with a sheet and snuggled her body up to me. Her soft boobs were mashed up against my side. She draped one hand around the base of my cock. My cock was still rock hard, and I was too jazzed with sexual frustration to sleep. I could hear her breathing soften and slow almost immediately, but it was probably an hour before I drifted off.

Week Two: Saturday

Saturday morning took forever to come. I awoke at dawn, but stayed silent until Laurie woke up and started to play with my cock once again.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I whispered. "How about my 'present?'"

"Mmmm, in a bit, just want to give these jewels a little more reason to get relief. I don't have to leave for a couple of hours, and I'm all packed." For the next 30 minutes, Laurie worked my cock and balls up to the brink and back numerous times. By the end of it, I was once again at wit's end with frustration. Oh, God, I needed an orgasm more than anything in the world. Finally, Laurie spoke. "It's time. I'll be right back."

Laurie came back in the room with a box and a plastic bag stuffed with something. She proceeded to put the bag over my cock and balls. It was ice cold!

"What the hell are you doing, Laurie?"

Laurie just sat by me on the bed and pressed the bag in more firmly as my cock shrank and went limp. Then she took a metal contraption out of the box and began to fiddle with it around my cock and balls.

"Laurie, what's going on? What is that?"

"It's a cock cage, a chastity device, darling."

"What? What about my orgasm?" I yelled. "You said you were going to give me an orgasm this morning!"

"Orgasm? What orgasm? I never mentioned anything about giving you an orgasm. This is my present to you, darling. Given your frustrated state, I knew you would be worried about how you were going to get through the week without breaking our contract by masturbating. Now, you don't have to worry. I solved your problem for you. Aren't you relieved, darling?"

"NO!" I shouted.

"Oh, then you must be wondering how you will get your cock stroked the way you like while I'm gone. Don't worry darling, I've thought of everything."

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Ah, right on time. I'll be right back. Don't run off!" she giggled.

She put on a bathrobe, and went out of the room. In several minutes, I heard voices coming back up stairs. Two voices. Then Laurie came in the room followed by, of all people, Tiffany!

"Here he is, Tiffany, right where I left him. How does he look?"

Tiffany responded, "Oh, Laurie, he's gorgeous! Just the way I like my men. All bound up, totally helpless, cock snug in its new home, balls swollen and blue. Totally ready for a week of playing with."

"Laurie, what the hell is going on. What is Tiffany doing here?"

"I told you darling. I've thought of everything. I knew how much you lusted over Tiffany last Saturday, so I asked her to come over while I was gone and make sure that I met my side of our contract. She will uncage you every evening and play with your cock and balls the way you like. I've made it clear that you are not to cum until I get back next Saturday. Aren't I the most considerate wife in the world?" At that, Laurie straddled my head facing my feet, and lowered her pussy down onto my face. "Now, darling, show me how appreciative you can be towards a woman who gives you what you want."

Laurie rode me more than I licked her. She rocked back and forth over my extended tongue and nose until she let out a scream and exploded in a shattering orgasm. After calming down for a minute, she got off me and the bed. "Well, Tiffany, he's all yours. I need to take a shower and get ready to leave."

Once Laurie had gone, Tiffany took off her clothes, once again exposing her absolutely magnificent body. Her breasts were large globes that showed no signs of being affected by gravity. Her stomach was soft and sculpted, her pussy inviting, her legs long and lean. She pranced over to the bed, climbed on top of me, straddled my head with her thighs, and sighed, "Oh, Mike, we are going to have SO much fun this week!" With that she lowered her pussy onto my face and rocked as I licked. Within a few minutes she, too, came with a loud cry. "There is nothing -- nothing -- like coming on the face of a helpless male. I have all the power, I do to him what I please when I please. God, it makes me so hot!" She lowered herself again onto my face and repeated her rocking. Her love juices flowed all over my face as, incredibly, she came again in short order. "Ah, much better. Now I can think straight again." Finally, she dismounted but did not get dressed again.

Shortly thereafter, Laurie came out fully dressed for business. She gave her final instructions. "Tiffany, he likes his cock played with, so be sure to give it plenty of 'exercise' every day. Of course, he isn't to cum until Saturday. Feel free to avail yourself of his services. There is even a dildo in the drawer on my side of the bed that fits over the cage if you want to have him actually penetrate you. I'll be home about 10 am Saturday. You can stick around to see if I let him cum then." They both laughed at that. "Well, I guess that's it. Mike, be a good boy this week. I hope you enjoy using my present as much as I enjoyed giving it to you!" The two women laughed again.

With that, Laurie waved as she walked out of the room. I heard the front door close a moment later.

I lay there, still tied and spread eagle, with my face in a pool of pussy juices. I felt devastated and utterly defeated. I thought I'd be jerking off right now, and probably for the whole weekend, once Laurie walked out the door. But here I was with my cock imprisoned in a cage, and I it hurt because my cock was constantly trying to get hard. My bloated purple ball sack ached like hell, and I was frustrated out of my mind, especially with Tiffany prancing around naked.

This was definitely, definitely not going the way I had planned.

Tiffany offered, "Mike, you must be hungry. Why don't you shower and make us both some brunch. Oh, by the way, the new rule is that you stay naked while you are in the house, and you don't go anywhere without my say so." Tiffany then let me out of my restraints and left me to shower, shave, and make breakfast. We ate out by the pool in the bright sunshine. We were both -- except for my cock cage -- naked.

"Well, Mike, time for me to work on my tan. Use the oil there and put some on me. If you do a nice job, I might be extra special nice to you later!" She stood there while I applied oil all over her body, front and back, top to bottom. She told me to pay special attention to her lovely breasts and especially her erect nipples. My heart raced and my cock painfully swelled in the process. When I was done, she put her arms around me, ground her pussy into my crotch, kissed me deeply on the mouth, and whispered in my ear, "Oh, Mike, I've done nothing but think about your cock since yesterday. I want it inside me so bad I'm tempted to just let you go and let you have your way with me. Be a good boy today, and maybe I'll give in to your charms. We have plenty of time to recharge those balls before Saturday. Laurie would never have to know."

My heart was now pounding with anticipation, and my cock was swelling and straining so hard against its prison it felt like it would blast the cock cage apart and spray shrapnel around the area. "Oh, God, Tiffany, I want you so badly. I'll do anything you say. Just let me cum today. What do I have to do? Just tell me."

"Well, right now I'm all worked up in anticipation, I need a little pussy worship. In fact, Mike, I want you to offer to lick my pussy whenever you think I might want it. That will show me how sincere you are in wanting to cum." Tiffany lay down on the chaise behind her, and I got down between her thighs and licked and sucked for all I was worth. After about ten minutes, Tiffany came with a shudder and a squeal. "Mike, that was nice. Now, I want you to spend the rest of the day being equally attentive to me. Oh, and Mike, from now on you are to address me as 'Goddess' while we are in private. Understand?"

"Ahh, sure."

"Mike, the proper way to have answered that question was to say, 'Yes, Goddess.' Do you understand me now?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good boy."

"Ahh, Goddess, would you like anything at the moment?"

"Oh, Mike, you are so sweet. Yes, I'll have a glass of ice water."

For the next several hours, I served her like a butler, masseur, and gigolo all wrapped up into one. I stopped counting the number of times I went down on her. All I remember is how tired my tongue got from all the work. Tiffany had me make a light supper for the two of us, and afterword we showered and snuggled on the couch in the living room.

Tiffany whispered in my ear, "I want your cock inside me, Mike. Lay back on the couch while I fix the situation." Oh, God, she was going to let me fuck her! Was this going to be real or was it another trick? She did imply I'd empty my balls, so maybe this was it!