Stung By Wasps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This revival of our sex life was definitely not going the way I had planned...

Laurie spent much of Sunday afternoon going out to brunch with Valerie, while I spent mine over at a friend's with the guys watching the football playoff game. I was probably somewhat distant from my friends, and I honestly don't remember (and don't care) who won the game, since I was consumed by both a raging level of horniness and an aching need to cum and also a lot of confusion and anger (mostly at myself) for getting myself into this position in the first place. I mean, all I wanted was to have some fun with Laurie and get my rocks off once a week with her. Granted, we spend a LOT more time in bed, but it's all about me getting her off repeatedly while she teases and torments me and shortchanges me in terms of frequency and quality of my orgasms. And worst of all, I signed a contract without reading it that allows this arrangement to continue, and there's nothing I can do about it.

By the time I got back, Laurie had already returned and was sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Hi, darling, come on over here and drop your pants."

"What? Not even a 'How was your time with the guys, or anything?'"

Laurie got up, came over, put her arms around me and kissed me passionately for an extended period of time. Then she pulled back and asked, "I've been a little bitchy, haven't I?

I didn't know how to navigate that one. "Well, maybe just a wee bit," I offered.

"I'll admit I was angry over your spectacle with Tiffany yesterday, but Valerie straightened me out. She convinced me that you thought you were just doing your job to make her feel welcome at the company. She said it was nothing personal, just business. I feel bad about the way I treated you afterwards. I want to make it up to you, so let's have some fun. You pull down your pants and let me inspect to make sure you haven't broken our agreement, and I'll give you a treat to make up for my bitchiness this morning. Okay, my love?"

"That sounds wonderful," said I as I unzipped my pants and dropped trousers and underpants to my ankles. My anger melted as my mind focused on getting the proper release that I was shortchanged on this morning.

"Hands clasped behind your back," she said. Laurie picked up a bottle of lube, poured some out in her hands, and proceeded to rub the stuff all over my cock and balls. Then she started stroking slowly. In no time, my cock was as rigid as a steel bar and pointing up at a 45 degree angle. "Well, I can see you've kept our agreement. Your balls feel so full and your cock got hard very fast. You've been a good boy, and you now deserve your treat." With that, she massaged my balls and stroked my cock faster and in no time brought me close to cumming. But she prolonged it by slowing way down just as I was reaching the brink.

"Oh, God, Laurie, don't stop, don't stop!"

"Do you like it? Does it feel good, darling?"

"Oh, yes, I love it, keep going, please!"

"Sure, darling. This is for your desire. This is for your pleasure. Just close your eyes and lose yourself in the deliciousness of it. Feel the pressure in your balls beginning to build," she said as she sped up her stroking again. "Feel the cum boiling up from your balls, just aching, demanding to explode out and all over the room." She had me on the very edge of cumming now.

"Oh, God, faster, I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

Just then, she squeezed my balls hard with one hand and let go her other. "All done!"

"Nooooo!!! Why did you stop? I thought you were going to let me cum!" I was shaking with need, my mind was going mad with frustration, and my nuts felt like two cannon balls.

"Why darling, what on Earth gave you that idea?" she asked, barely able to contain her laughter.

"You said I you were going to give me a treat to make up for being bitchy this morning. I thought naturally you were going to give me a nice, fulfilling orgasm!" I shouted.

"Mike, I said I'd give you a treat. You said you like me to stroke your cock, that you enjoy that. I just thought that I'd give you that little gift of love to make up for my attitude earlier. I never said anything about letting you cum." She gave me a 'gotcha again!' smirk. "Now I'm going to take a bath. I'll expect dinner to be ready when I get out."

I groaned. This was NOT going well.

"And, Mike, for heaven's sake pull your pants back up. You look awfully silly." She laughed uproariously and headed towards the bathroom.

Week Two: Monday

I drove into work bleary eyed from lack of sleep, two balls that ached like they had been hit with a hammer, and a big, desperate, nagging need to cum. It was clear that Laurie was getting off on all of this in a big way. In bed the night before she straddled my face and had me lick her to three orgasms as she licked my hard cock to frustration's end. Several times during the night I woke up to her stroking my hard cock right to the edge before she rolled over to go back to sleep. And this morning we had what was becoming our usual morning routine: me waking up to her stroking, a shower together with more teasing and tormenting of my cock, and me licking her to another couple of orgasms before, during, and/or after the shower. This morning, she rode my face after our shower and came while rubbing her clit across my nose and extended tongue. She said she wanted to mark me with her scent to let every other woman know who I belonged to, and that I was not to wash it off all day.

Valerie stopped by my office early and said, "You made a great first impression on Tiffany yesterday, and she feels very welcome here. I want you to keep up the good work and do everything you can to make her time with us pleasurable. As I said Saturday, her father is our biggest client, and you need to do everything you can to get her to have a favorable view of you, and, therefore, us. Oh, by the way, I booked lunch for the two of you, so you could get to know each other and go over a few things."

I groaned inwardly; I had forgotten about Tiffany, and didn't need the sexual tension her presence created. On the other hand, my cock hardened at the memory of her full, oiled tits shining in the sun, her perfect body, the scent of her pussy, and her overall sensuousness. My balls began to ache again as if to call her name. It was hard not to fantasize about connecting those two dots; i.e., plunging my rock hard, desperate cock into her warm, wet pussy and exploding deep inside her and releasing what felt like a gallon of stored up cum.

I managed to put Tiffany out of my mind after a while and settled down to preparing the yearend financial statements for the Board of Directors. At 11:45 she showed up at my office door and said, "Hi, Mike, it's so kind of you to take me to lunch today. I'm ready to go whenever you are." My cock twitched and swelled. She was dressed in a pair of tight but professional slacks and a button down cashmere sweater that hid her cleavage but accentuated her impressive superstructure. She wore perfume that ensnared and captivated. As I got up to leave with her, I had to put my hands in my pockets to hide the bulge that I hoped was not too obvious.

It was a warm day, and we got a table outside. I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt. Tiffany took that as a cue and proceeded to take off her sweater. Underneath was a tight tank top that covered her breasts only just past her nipples. Her exposed cleavage was mesmerizing; I just wanted to stare, and stare, and get lost down there between those soft, round, delicious tits.

"Sir? Sir, would you like something to drink? Something from the bar?" A waitress was trying to get my attention. How long had I been staring?

"Uhh, uhh, some iced tea, please. Tiffany, do you want anything?" I offered.

"I already ordered a glass of wine," she replied, and both she and the waitress laughed. The waitress left and Tiffany continued as she cupped the underside of her bra through her tank top, "Oh, Mike, you really like these, don't you? I can tell they get you all hot and bothered. Let me tell you a secret: knowing I get you all horny turns me on." She slid her hand under the table and reached over and started rubbing my hard cock through my pants. As she did so, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My pussy is all wet just thinking about it. I think we need to find a solution to both our problems. What do you think?"

Well, you can imagine I was of two minds. Three minds, actually. On one hand, I am a married man, and also a person of supervisory rank in the company. It would be an act of infidelity to my wife and potentially an act of sexual misconduct to take this any further. On the other hand, this vixen was the daughter of our most important client, and I didn't want to put her off too undiplomatically. And lastly, here was the hottest woman I had ever met, and she was coming on to me like a locomotive.

With great effort, I pulled my mind together, and said, "Tiffany, of course I find you attractive. Any red blooded American male would. I apologize for gawking at your, uhh, breasts, just then. It was unprofessional of me. It would be totally inappropriate for you and me to have a relationship other than a professional one. Besides, I am married, as you know. Now let's enjoy our lunch and forget about what just transpired, okay?"

Tiffany gave me a smirk that was at once skeptical and knowing. "Okay, Mike, you win. For now, anyway. But when a lady is in distress, a gentleman should find a way to come to her rescue." She giggled at that.

The rest of the lunch was normal, if you could describe as normal a situation in which I tried to not stare at that cleavage, especially when Tiffany reached around with her arms and pulled her hair back as she sat up straight, as she did several times.

Shortly after I got back to the office, Valerie came in and shut the door. "Mike, what's gotten into you? I asked Tiffany how the lunch went, and she said the two of you had an argument, that you had let her down about something. I ask you to make her experience here pleasurable, and this happens?"

"Look, Valerie, she came on..."

"Mike, don't bore me with the details. Here's the bottom line. You get back on this young woman's good side pronto. I don't care what it takes, just get it done. Don't screw up. Understand?"

"Yeah, sure Valerie. Don't worry."

"Good." With that, she stormed out.

Late that afternoon, after most people had left for the day and just when I was about to leave, Tiffany came into my office and closed the door. I noticed she just had her tank top on. Apparently the sweater had been left behind somewhere. "Mike, I need you to help me with something," she said as she came around the side of my desk.

"Ah, sure, Tiffany, what is it?"

Tiffany came up to me as I sat in my chair, and, before I could react, spun me around to face her. She then climbed onto my lap with her legs straddling my thighs. This brought her luscious boobs within inches of my face. "My nipples are swollen and ache, and they need to be sucked." With that, she took off her tank top, unhooked the bra in front, and freed those golden orbs of hers. "Suck them, Mike. You want to, you know you do."

I began to protest, but she put a finger to my lips and whispered, "Now, Mike, you heard the boss lady: make my experience here pleasurable; do whatever it takes; just get the job done; don't screw up. Your job right now is to give me pleasure." She was in control now, and she knew it.

Her intoxicating perfume enveloped me, and the heat coming off her body drove me mad with desire. Whatever it took, right? Just get the job done, right? Don't screw up, right? I plunged in and took her left breast into my mouth, teased her nipple with my tongue, and sucked on it. Meanwhile, I grabbed both tits with my hands and started massaging them.

"Oh, Mike, that feels so good. Keep rubbing and sucking them." With that, she reached down and started rubbing my once again hard cock through my pants. After a few minutes we were both moaning softly. I was close to exploding in my pants when Tiffany pulled her hand away and thrust it down inside her own pants. "Oh, God, Mike, keep sucking my breasts!" she whispered as she started getting herself off. Within a few more minutes she tensed up and shuddered as she came. Out of breath, she leaned into me with her boobs pressed into my face. "I always get my man, Mike, remember that. Never argue with a pair of 38s." With that, she gave me a satisfied smirk, kissed me on the lips, got up, put her clothes back on, opened the door, and walked out like a conquering heroine, once again leaving me with a rock hard dick and a bad case of blue balls.

I arrived home an hour later still a bit disheveled and badly in need of sexual relief. I knew I probably wasn't going to get some tonight. When I walked into the living room Laurie was sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand. She took one look at me and declared, "Gee, darling, you look like a mess. Hard day at the office?" She giggled as she emphasized the word 'hard.' "Come on over for your inspection. And, darling, from now on, I'd like you to be naked in the house at all times. I like looking at your stiff cock waving about, and it makes it that much easier for me to give you the treats you like so much. Aren't I considerate?" She laughed and gave me a devilish grin.

"Naked? Laurie, come on..."

"The contract, Mike. Remember the contract."

Defeated, I stripped and went over to her. She instructed me to put my hands above my head while she did her "inspection."

"Oh, Mike, these balls are so full, so swollen. Do they hurt, do they ache? Oh, darling, let me make them feel better." She applied some lube and proceeded to stroke me slowly. "Wow, your cock really likes this! Feels good, doesn't it? Now, be a good boy and keep your hands on your head while I make you feel all better." She expertly brought me to the edge and kept me there for what must have been 15 minutes. I began to moan, and then groan, and then pleaded with her to let me cum. By the time she finished with me, I was begging her to let me cum, promising to do anything if she only would give me an orgasm.

After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and declared, "There, darling, all better!" I was sweating, shaking like a leaf with frustration and need to cum, and on the verge of tears from knowing I wouldn't be allowed to. I knew I couldn't take this anymore. I decided then and there that at the first opportunity, I'd jerk off and suffer the consequences whatever they might be. I simply could not go on leading my life like this.

Laurie then said, "Okay, now turn around and put your hands behind your back." I was beyond thinking and lost in my own need and decision to end this game. Without giving it a thought, I followed her instructions. Then I felt cold steel wrapped around my wrists, and two loud clicks. That snapped me out of my stupor.

"Hey, what's going on?" I demanded.

"Oh, darling, I can see how conflicted you are. I know how much you love being played with. Your rigid, swollen, pulsating cock tells me that. But I also know how childish boys can get. I just want to protect you from the childish temptation to take matters in your own hand and ruin the pleasure I give you and breaching our agreement by jerking yourself off. So, from now on you will be handcuffed whenever I can't supervise you. Now, thank me for looking after your best interest by kneeling down here and licking me to a couple of orgasms."

This was definitely not going well at all...

Laurie ended up keeping me handcuffed all evening except while we were at the dinner table. After dinner, we watched some raunchy comedy movie about couples going to a retreat on a tropical island and getting involved in affairs with the instructors and each other. When I wasn't on my knees licking and sucking Laurie to powerful orgasms, she was playing with my cock and balls. It was two hours of sheer torture for me. Afterwards, she uncuffed me, and we took a shower together. We soaped each other up, and, of course, Laurie spent plenty of time "washing" my cock and balls. When we got into bed, she was too tired for any more action, so she had me spoon her. We fell asleep with my raging cock nestled in the crevice between her lovely ass cheeks.

Week Two: Tuesday

Tuesday with Laurie was much the same: she teased and tormented my poor cock and balls morning and evening, and I licked her orgasms multiple times. She smiled and giggled frequently. Me, I groaned and begged while feeling like I was going insane with need and while I ached with what felt like two cannon balls weighing down my scrotum. At least Tiffany was at her college that day, so I could cool down a bit on the job and get some work done.

When I got to my office, Valerie stopped by, and said, "I just got a call from Tiffany's father about the deal we are thinking of doing. He mentioned in passing that he had talked to Tiffany last night, and she had glowing things to say about us and about you. I don't know what you did to get back on her good side, but keep doing it. Whatever it takes, okay?"

Week Two: Wednesday

Wednesday started out much the same. Laurie worked my cock and balls over thoroughly before I left for work, so I spent the morning distracted and thinking constantly about going to the men's room and jerking off. As much as I wanted to get relief, I held back because I didn't want my life reduced to sneaking jerk off sessions in public bathrooms. Besides, there would be no way I could hide my loss of response and emptiness in my balls, and now that I was thinking rationally, it didn't pay to possibly ruin my marriage by breaching that damn contract with Laurie.

I worked through lunch, and went out about 2:30 pm to pick up a quick sandwich. As I was walking down the street, I noticed Laurie, Valerie, and Tiffany emerging from a restaurant across the street and heading back to the office. They were talking as they walked, and frequently laughed uproariously at some apparently very funny subject of their conversation. What was Laurie doing in this part of town, and why was Tiffany with the other two? It seemed rather odd.

When I got back to the office, I met Valerie and Laurie in the lobby as Laurie was leaving. The ladies took one look at me and bent over with laughter. Laurie, with tears of laughter in her eyes, greeted me with, "Oh, hello, darling! We were just talking about you!" More peals of laughter came from both women. "Valerie tells me she's working you HARD!" At that, both ladies laughed hilariously and wiped more tears from their eyes. Laurie then leaned in, kissed me briefly, and whispered, "I've got some news. I'm going to Vegas on Saturday for a week to a divorce attorney convention to accept an award for our firm. Let's go out to dinner tonight to celebrate." With that, she got onto the elevator, waved goodbye, and was gone.

Her breath smelled of too much white wine, but I didn't care. If I could hold out until Saturday, I could masturbate all I wanted for a week, or least for part of it, and relieve my desperate need to cum that nagged like a bad case of poison ivy. Saturday? I could hold out that long. No problem. I spent the rest of the afternoon in anticipatory bliss.

Just as she did on Monday afternoon, Tiffany came into my office just when I was about to leave and closed the door. She was wearing another skimpy top that accentuated her magnificent breasts, and she wore a short skirt. She came right over to my desk and said, "Mike, I need some help again. You will help me, won't you?"

Oh, God, what was I to do?

"Whatever it takes, right? Mike, you know you don't really have a choice here." She took off her top, came over to my chair, and straddled my lap with her thighs. Her stiff nipples protruded from her perfect tits, and brushed my lips. "Suck and rub them," she commanded. "Yes, yes, just like that", she cooed. After a bit, she disengaged and slid back a few inches. She then unzipped my zipper and fished out my now -- guess what? -- hard cock. "Ooooh, I've been dreaming about this little man all week. I just had to meet him in person!" she giggled. Then she hiked her dress up and revealed that she had no panties on underneath. She then scooted forward and started rubbing her clit up and down over my stiff cock, which was wedged between her and my stomach. Her perfume, the scent of her sex, the heat of her body, and her soft moans all contributed to an overwhelming urge inside me. I soon found myself hurtling towards an orgasm.