Stung By Wasps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoops, I forgot one thing. Don't move, Mike!" She got off the bed, took a length of shock cord out of a drawer, and attached the hook on one end to the ring on my ball spreader and the other end to a ring in the center of the spreader. She got back into position and commanded, "Fuck me, Mike, give it to me good and hard!"

I must have been quite a sight: I stood there at the foot of the bed, my legs forced apart, my hands cuffed behind my back, and my balls in traction. The shock cord pulled my balls down even more and caused quite a bit of pain. I began to thrust into her pussy, and my thrusts caused the shock cord, which had to lengthen because the mattress was in the way as I thrust forward, to pull my balls down even more and caused sharp pains in my balls just when my cock was deepest into her pussy and was registering that it had entered heaven. For several minutes, my cock was winning the battle over my balls, and I edged closer and closer to orgasm. I was grunting and sweating with exertion, and Tiffany was moaning and groaning as she came more than once. But slowly, slowly the tide turned. Pain began to drown out ecstasy, and I finally had to give up the fight. With a loud cry of pain, frustration, and defeat, I pulled out and sat down on the floor to unstretch the cord.

Tiffany got up and knelt beside me. She had a wicked smile on her face. "Mike, why did you stop? You felt sooo good inside me. I could have kept on going all night!"

"Goddess, please get this rubber thing off my balls, it's killing me with pain."

"Oh, Mike, I'm sorry, I thought all that would make tonight that much more fun for both of us. Anyway, it did for me!" She laughed again. "Well, let me get all this off you and get you locked up for the night, okay? Or would you like to have your cock free like last night?"

"No, no, the cage would be fine." I was in so much pain the thought of any more play didn't appeal to me despite my raging horniness and frustration.

Week Three: Tuesday

Tuesday at the office was the same as Monday, only more so. Valerie came by my office in the morning and told me my noon hour of "service" would be extended to two. She said she wanted to try out a new sales motivation plan, and that Tiffany had complained that she didn't get nearly the full hour with me that she had hoped for. She left before explaining what she meant. At the appointed hour, Tiffany came by and led me into the conference room, where we went through the motions of getting me set up for my hours of "service." Shortly thereafter, Valerie and Gloria came in, followed by two saleswomen in the office, Sally and Barbara.

The new women gasped at me when they entered the room. Sally remarked, "Oh my God, the rumors are true! He's all trussed up and, obviously by the looks of his pecker, horny as hell! And his balls look like they've been used as a punching bag. They are almost a royal blue!" She reached down and squeezed them, which elicited a cry of pain from me. "Oh, sorry, Mike, they must ache something fierce!" All the women broke out in laughter.

Valerie started off the action by straddling my face and having me worship her pussy. "Ladies, as a reward for making a sale yesterday, I am rewarding you with access to Mike this hour after Gloria and I are done with him. Mike, I am adding to your duties the title of Manager of Sales Achievement Rewards. Do your duties well, and there will be a big bonus at the end of the year." So, for the remainder of the hour, I serviced the four ladies to an orgasm. Gloria pronounced the session as being compliant with all ethical standards.

In the second hour, Tiffany worked my cock and balls over thoroughly. I was reduced once again to a whimpering, begging wreck of a man, which only served to feed Tiffany's wickedness for more edging and teasing at my expense. Meanwhile, she sat on my face and had me eat her out to at least three orgasms. We then went through the necessary sequence to get us both back to our offices and back to work -- well, for me, back to my finance job.

That night, Tiffany said she was going to give me my last chance to cum for the week, and explained again that any cumming later in the week would not allow enough time to fill up my balls again before Laurie got back. By now I figured it would just be another trick, but any chance to cum was better than none. At dinner, Tiffany gave me a large Viagra pill to take. She explained, "You gave up a bit early last night, and I didn't get full satisfaction. Tonight, I'll do all the work, but if you blow your load early I want that baby to stay hard enough until I've had all the fun I want from it."

In bed that evening, once again she cuffed me to the bed and then removed the cock cage. The sense of freedom and the Viagra had an instant effect: I quickly became hard as a rock, harder than usual if that was possible. Tiffany then snapped on a tight rubbery cock ring around my cock and balls. That made the veins on the side of my cock bulge out, and I felt as if the skin would split open from the swelling. "Oh, what a nice way to greet a lady!," exclaimed Tiffany. "I am definitely going to have lots of fun with you tonight." She then took a squeeze bottle of some liquid out of her purse. "Now, Mike, despite what I said last night when I tricked you, I actually don't want your cum all over my insides, since I could get pregnant. So I'm going to apply some spermicide to your cock and put a condom over it. That should provide enough protection." That didn't bother me; I figured I'd shoot my wad really fast anyway, and a condom sure wasn't going to reduce the feeling that much. After she put the condom on, Tiffany then went into the bathroom to get ready.

After a few minutes, Tiffany came out totally naked, and the breathtaking sight of her in all her glory made my cock twitch and pulse. She laughed, "I guess your little soldier is ready for some action! But let's warm up a bit with a little pussy worship." She straddled my face and let me lick her until she was nice and wet. Then she moved down until her ass was just above my cock. She then lifted her torso up and impaled her pussy on my waiting member.

She sat there to let me get used to the feeling. "Now, Mike, I'm going to do all the work tonight. I only hope you have enough stamina to stay hard after you cum. I hope to ride you for quite a while." With that, she started slowly moving up and down on my cock.

The sight of her on top of me, the sway of her magnificent breasts, the smell of her perfume, and the feel of her body on me were all driving me insane. But the feeling in my cock was not as heavenly as I thought it would be. Sure it was good, and as she picked up the speed of her movements, I found my orgasm beginning to build in my balls, but there just wasn't the sensation I expected and I didn't blow my load in 10 seconds like I thought I would. That damn condom must have been thicker than it looked or something. Weirder still, as the minutes ticked on, the sensation in my cock actually lessened.

"Tiffany, I don't know what's happening, but I can't feel myself inside you that well with that condom on. Can't you take it off?"

"Mike, first, you seem to have forgotten how to address me properly. Second, you are interrupting me in the middle of a delicious fuck. The condom stays on." But clearly my interruption for some reason turned her on and spurred her to more frenetic action and her own orgasm a few minutes later. She didn't stop there. For the next hour, she rode me in the cowgirl position, reverse cowgirl, and finally just her back on top of me, her breasts mashed into my chest, her eyes looking down at me while she thrust up and down. She had several more orgasms. Finally, dripping with sweat and panting like she had sprinted a mile, she collapsed on top of me, my rigid cock still deep inside her pussy. "Oh, Mike, you are such a gentleman. You held yourself back all this time for me, sacrificing your orgasm so I could enjoy myself. I'm going to tell Laurie how gallant and thoughtful you are." With that, Tiffany closed her eyes and fell asleep on top of me.

I lay there hornier and more frustrated than ever. My mind was going crazy with lust. What could have happened? I couldn't figure it out until I remember that Tiffany had put the spermicide all over my cock and rubbed it around a bit. Wouldn't she just have put it in the end of the condom before she rolled it down my cock? It must have been a numbing agent. The damn bitch had tricked me again!

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night with Tiffany still sleeping on top of me. My cock was still rock hard from the Viagra and cock ring, and seemed to have returned to its normal sensitivity. I tried to rock my pelvis slowly and realized that I had about an inch of play. Slowly and gently, I started rocking my pelvis and giving my cock a wonderful massage inside Tiffany's pussy. Within minutes, I felt my orgasm building in my balls. My pulse quickened, my breath became unavoidably heavier, and I began to sweat. Soon I was approaching the edge, and involuntarily started to thrust harder and deeper. Just as I was about to go over the edge and orgasm, Tiffany lifted off of me and lay down beside me. "Nice try, Mike," she murmured. I let out a loud groan and shouted to the ceiling, "I need to orgasm! I can't stand this anymore!" All I heard out of Tiffany was a long chuckle. With her head on my chest, she took off my condom and unsnapped my cock ring with one hand and proceeded to slowly massage my cock as she had two nights ago. I was in for another long night.

Week Three: Friday

Wednesday through Friday were much the same: teasing morning noon and night by Tiffany, and servicing an increasing number of women as the office gossip spread the word of the sales "reward" plan. Sales productivity soared the rest of the week, and Valerie expressed her jubilation over that fact. "Best management idea I've ever come up with!" My tongue was exhausted by Friday afternoon.

But there was to be no rest for the wicked. When I arrived home, Tiffany was seated in the living room with the five sorority sisters and another woman I never met. "Hi, Mike, since you never orgasmed this week when you had a chance" (Chance? When did I really have any chance?) "we are going ahead with our plans to try for the Omicron Delta precum record tonight. Gladys here is from the national HQ of the sorority and will officiate. We decided to go for the six hour collection record, which currently stands at 7.2 fluid ounces. I'll give you an incentive: if we break the record, it will be after midnight and into Saturday morning, and you can fuck me any way you want until you are totally spent. No tricks this time, Mike. So let's get going, okay?"

I was tied spread eagle to the bed, uncaged, and a small catheter was inserted down inside my cock. The ladies got liquids ready to keep me hydrated, and an assortment of soft brushes, feathers, and other things were laid out. The ladies (except Gladys) stripped naked. At precisely six o'clock, Gladys called the time and the teasing began. The women began kissing me, rubbing their breasts all over me, and, of course, tag teamed my cock. In no time I was on the edge and started to flow precum. Then, instead of backing me off from the brink as she had done in the past, Tiffany used the feather and makeup brush to apply just enough stimulation to keep me right on the very edge, twitching and throbbing, while I pumped out precum at a prodigious rate. The women were experts: at all times, one woman looked me in the eye to detect any change in my pupils, another held my balls to gauge if they were about to pull up, and a third had her finger in my anus to provide even more stimulation and to detect any tightening of the sphincter that might indicate an impending orgasm. After 30 minutes of teasing, I was a basket case; after an hour, I was a blubbering mess; after two hours, I lost track of reality and became a giant tortured cock with a mouth that moaned and begged for release.

Finally, Gladys called, "Time!" and everything abruptly ceased. The catheter was pulled and the precum in the tube was drained into the measuring beaker. Gladys pronounced, "7.4 fluid ounces. Congratulations, ladies, that's a new record!"

A record? A new record? That meant I could cum! In fact, that meant I could take Tiffany and fuck my brains out with her. "Tiffany, untie me. I want to fuck you senseless. Now."

As the women got dressed and packed, Gladys made a call to national HQ to call in the new record to make it official. She got the record keeper on the phone. After a few preliminaries, she said, "They got some guy to flow 7.4 fluid ounces in six hours, which, I believe, is a new record." There was some talking at the other end. "Oh, so last night the Texas A&M chapter achieved 7.7 fluid ounces? You sure about that? No one told me about it." More chatter. "Well, okay. I guess it's close but no cigar here, then." She hung up. "I'm afraid to say your 7.4 ounces was beaten last night by another team that flowed 7.7 ounces. I'm sorry ladies, but it was a good try. Maybe you could prep this man some more and try again in another week or two. After tonight," she said as she looked down at my now dark blue balls, "he must be so horny and desperate that he'll flow even more if teased properly in the interim. Well, I must be off. Goodnight ladies."

After they all left, Tiffany came up to me. "Poor Mike. So horny. So desperate. So helpless to do anything about it. You are so delicious, I can barely stand it. But I'm not a heartless bitch, Mike, and I do want to feel you inside of me. So I'm going to impale myself on your bare cock right now, and if you come before I do, I'll ride you all night until you tell me to stop, okay?"

With my poor cock on a hair trigger, how could I lose? "Sure!"

So Tiffany settled her pussy over my twitching cock, and lowered herself ever so slowly down until she was fully impaled. My cock was back on the edge of orgasm, but her slow movement didn't quite get me over. However, after one or two thrusts, I'd blow for sure.

Tiffany then got an evil smile on her face as just sat there and she started to finger herself. "Come for me, Mike. Come for me now. You can do it. Come for me!"

"Oh, Goddess, there's not enough friction. Just a thrust or two by you and I'll cum. Please just thrust a bit." But Tiffany just continued to smile wickedly, and fingered herself to an orgasm within a few minutes. Then she slowly and gently lifted herself off of me, leaving my throbbing cock twitching in the breeze. She left the room. When she got back, Tiffany applied ice to my cock and re-caged me. She snuggled up to my spread eagle body and whispered into my ear, "I lied, Mike. I am a heartless bitch, aren't I?" She laughed, snuggled tighter, and went to sleep.

Week Three: Saturday

The next morning, Laurie called from the taxi to say she'd be arriving at 10 am. She then talked to Tiffany and instructed her as to how I was to be presented when she arrived. When she walked through the bedroom door, I lay naked, spread eagle and cuffed to the bed, and my cock cage was still on. She came into the bedroom, lay down beside me, hugged me, and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Miss me, darling? Tiffany here has been sending me reports of your progress all week long." She took a good look at my balls. "My, those babies must be full! Look how swollen they are! And my favorite shade of blue!" She and Tiffany broke out in laughter.

It was then I noticed the tiny tattoo of a wasp below her right ear. What was this, a fad among professional women?

Laurie continued, "Mike, I've been thinking about nothing but your cock all week. I've got to have you right now!" I was elated! This was the day I would finally get to cum! But instead of using the key on the chain around her neck to unlock me, Laurie went over to the drawer beside her bed and pulled out the eight inch dildo. She attached it to my cage and started lubing it up.

"Laurie, what about my cock? Aren't you going to unlock me? After all, it's my day to cum!"

"Don't be silly, darling. This is your new cock. Be a good boy for me today and I might let you cum tonight." She impaled herself on the massive dildo and began to slowly thrust herself up and down on it. While she was getting her rhythm going, Laurie talked with Tiffany about how I had behaved. In the course of their short conversation, Tiffany laughed and said that she didn't let me cum, even though she gave me several chances to do so during the week. Laurie stiffened up. "Exactly how many chances did he have?"

"Five, actually," said Tiffany.

"Five chances, eh?" Laurie developed a wicked grin on her face. I'm not sure I liked the way the news of Tiffany's trickery was being received. Laurie quickened her pace, eventually to a frenzy. After a bit, Laurie squealed, shuddered, and came. She collapsed down on top of me. After a moment of pause, she whispered into my ear, "Oh, God, darling, I love your new cock. It's such an improvement over the old model I don't think I'll ever be going back."

Suddenly, Laurie jumped off me, stood up and said, "Now, Mike! What's this about you having five chances to cum? That was an express breach of our contract. You are in real trouble, buster!"

"But, Laurie, they were all Tiffany's tricks. She never had any intention to let me cum."

"But you only learned that in hindsight, right?" asked Laurie.

"Well, yes, but..." I blubbered.

"Then your expectation at the time was that you would get to cum, right?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Then your intent was to breach our agreement. I could haul your ass into divorce court and that would be the end of it. I'd ruin your reputation. I'd take all your money. Oh, and one more thing, I'd get custody of the keys to your cock cage, which I'd melt down into a pair of cufflinks to give you the day the divorce papers were signed." She laughed uncontrollably. Then she continued, "Or, right now we agree to rip up the contract, and we agree that I retain custody of your cock and balls, and that I decide when you are uncaged, when and how your cock is played with, and how and when, if ever, you cum. And my decision whether to let you cum will depend on your obedience to me...unless, of course, I decide to deny you anyway. You decide which it's going to be." She had an evil grin on her face. She knew she had me.

I felt totally, utterly defeated. "Okay, you win. My cock and balls are yours, Laurie."

"Oh, darling, we are going to have so much fun together! Well, at least I will at any rate!" She and Tiffany laughed uncontrollably again.

I was uncuffed and allowed to shower, dress, and go food shopping while the ladies changed into bathing suits and lounged by the pool. When I got back with the groceries, Valerie had joined them out by the pool with a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice, and some sheets of white paper that looked like official documents. Laurie saw me and said, "Mike, I want you to read and sign this new contract. It simply says it nullifies our previous one and gives custody of your cock, balls, and orgasms over to me to do with as I please with no conditions attached." I read it and, with a sigh of defeat, signed, and then Laurie did also. Tiffany promptly notarized the signatures.

"Take off your clothes, darling, and fetch us some champagne glasses. We're celebrating." I did as I was told; obedience, though not sufficient in itself, was the only route to orgasm. I got the glasses and poured the champagne.

Tiffany raised her glass and declared loudly, "Control his orgasms..."

The other two replied loudly in unison, "...and you control the man!"

Tiffany continued, "Women's Superiority Party:"

The others replied, "always on top!"