Stung By Wasps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as commanded while she went to the bedroom to get the key that was undoubtedly hidden somewhere there. As she came back out, she commanded, "Close your eyes, Mike, no peeking!" I did so, and a few seconds later felt her fiddling with my cock cage. I heard something snap into place and Tiffany declared, "There, all set!" I opened my eyes to find a huge, lifelike dildo attached to my cock cage! It had to be eight inches long, thick and with bulging veins and a bulbous head. It looked so real the thought flashed through my head that somehow it must be mine. But reality quickly set in, and I was once again devastated that I would not be getting any relief in the foreseeable future.

Tiffany applied lube to the rubber cock and whispered, "Fuck me, Mike."

"But...but...I thought you were going to take my cage off, that you wanted my cock inside you!"

"That is your new cock, Mike. Now take me. Have your way with me. Take out all your frustrations on my pussy. Pound me into jelly. Fuck me now, Mike! Fuck me!" Animal lust overwhelmed devastation and I plunged "my new cock" into her awaiting pussy. I couldn't feel a thing in my real cock, of course (except for the pain of its swelling against the cage) but the rest of me was feeling everything. My balls slapped against Tiffany as I pounded into her. The feel of her ass as my hands grabbed and squeezed was delicious. The feel of her breasts on my chest as I rocked my pelvis in and out was exquisite. Her lovely fragrance and the smell of her sex drove me mad. Her moans wrapped themselves around my mind and filled me with even more urgency. The more I thrust, the more the dissonance made me frenetic. My lust and frustration continued to build, but I wasn't getting any closer to an orgasm. So my body responded by thrusting harder and faster. I quickly became reduced to a fucking machine fed by sensory inputs, building frustration, and desperation to cum that overwhelmed any logical realization that it wasn't going to happen. We fucked on the couch, we fucked on the floor, we fucked with her legs wrapped around me standing up as I pounded into her against a wall. I was sweating with the exertion; she was moaning and squealing as she came repeatedly. Finally, I collapsed with exhaustion on the floor, and Tiffany lay on top of me, still impaled on the dildo. She cooed, "Oh, Mike, that was the best fuck I have ever had. I knew you were all man from the first time I saw you. Now carry me up to bed and let me sleep, okay?"

"But, ahh, Goddess, you implied earlier that I was going to cum tonight."

"Why Mike, I didn't mean tonight, I meant soon. This is only Saturday. Laurie said you already came this week. I couldn't think about letting you cum until tomorrow at the very earliest. But you were such a good lover tonight, I'll give you a chance to cum each night through Tuesday starting tomorrow. Then we'll fill your balls back up for Laurie's return. Now carry me up to bed."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Oh, Mike, you are such a good boy."

I carried her up to bed, and lay her down on it. My dildo was still sticking out straight. "Oh, my God, Mike, you're still hard after all that?" she giggled. "That's my dream for mankind: every male having a huge cock that's always hard, desperate to fuck, and incapable of cumming!" She giggled again. "Now, let me take that thing off and let's go to sleep." She removed the dildo and found it to be filled with my precum. "Interesting. You show a lot of promise in the precum category, Mike. That gives me an idea. I'll have to think on that." With that, she rolled over and went to sleep. I took a cold shower and climbed in after her. After an eternity, despite a cock that insisted on trying to escape its Alcatraz and paid the price for doing so, I finally dosed off.

Week Three: Sunday

I awoke Sunday morning to find myself spread eagle on the bed, my hands and ankles cuffed to the corners, and my cock free of its cage and standing at attention. Tiffany was lying beside me and casually stroking it up and down. "Good morning sleepy head, sleep well?" she giggled. "Aren't I nice to free your little man here and get him ready for his morning exercise?" For the next hour, Tiffany worked me up to the very brink of an orgasm, only to back off for a minute or two, and then repeat the process. By the end of the hour, my cock was on a hair trigger, and I was whimpering and begging for relief. Tiffany just kept up a constant flow of giggles. It was clear she was having fun at my expense. Finally, at the end of the hour, she applied ice to my cock and balls and locked me back up in my chastity cage. She then told me to get showered and make us breakfast while she made some phone calls.

Over breakfast, Tiffany told me her plans for the day. "Mike, I've got a special treat for you. I've invited some members of my sorority, Omicron Delta, over for a day at the pool. If you can be as attentive to the ODies as you were to me yesterday, we'll take a vote to see if you can cum tonight. Are you game?"

At this point, I was game for anything that might lead to an orgasm. "Sure, Goddess, I'm game."

At noon, the doorbell rang. I was still naked (ex-cage), so I didn't get up to answer it.

"Go open the door, silly," commanded Tiffany.

"But I'm naked!"

"Mike, defy me one more time and you can kiss any chance of an orgasm goodbye. Now go answer the fucking door!"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good boy."

I opened the door and in strutted five absolutely knockout women. They took one look at my "package" and one exclaimed, "Oh, Tiffany, what have you been doing to this poor boy? His balls are so deliciously swollen and deep, deep purple. He must be desperate to cum. Can we tease and torment him for the day?"

"Ladies, Mike here has been a most attentive companion for the past 24 hours. He hasn't had an orgasm in over a week and yes, he's desperate to cum. I thought we'd just enjoy ourselves by the pool and let Mike attend to our needs. I told him you'd vote at the end of the afternoon on whether he could cum today."

We went out to the pool, and the ladies stripped and lay about naked. I got busy applying oil to everyone and taking orders for drinks and, ultimately, sexual services. I spent the better part of the next two hours licking pussy after pussy to orgasms, giving massages, refilling drinks, and getting snacks. Mid-afternoon, Tiffany fitted the dildo on me and the ladies handcuffed me flat on my back on one of the chaises. For quite a while one woman would impale herself on my cock while another sat on my face. They would play a game to see which pair could orgasm the closest together. Around five in the afternoon, they all finally got tired of using me, and Tiffany unlocked my cage. My cock sprang to attention with the speed of an airbag inflating in a crash. The ladies took turns teasing my cock to the brink and back over and over again. They laughed at my begging and moaning, and they commented on my prodigious precum flow.

As the sun set, they stopped their teasing. I was, of course, a blubbering wreck at that point, incapable of rational thinking. Tiffany gave them instructions: if they thought I had done a good job today, they should vote to let me cum. The majority would rule. The women went into the living room to confer.

Five minutes later they came back out. One woman announced, "We all agreed that Mike was very attentive and considerate, and that by that criterion alone he should be allowed to cum."

Halleluiah! It was finally going to happen! I was simply bubbling over with joy and anticipation.

"However, we noted that Mike produced a huge amount of precum. You know, Tiffany, it's been a few years since we held the national OD precum record. Mike here could be our chance to regain the title of Queens of OD! So we voted to deny his orgasm until an official run at the record could be set up."

"But I deserve to cum! You just said so yourself!" I shouted. All the women laughed uncontrollably.

Tiffany cut in, "I'm disappointed in you, Mike. Here everyone is talking about achieving a glorious goal with you playing a central role, and all you can do is be petty and selfish and babbling about wanting a few seconds of superficial gratification. Typical male, always thinking about himself with no regard for the greater good." She turned to the women. "Thanks for coming over ladies. Despite Mike's immature attitude, I'm going to keep my promise to him for a chance to cum this week. If he for some reason has not cum by Friday, let's set up an official run at the record Friday night." All the women giggled at that, and walked out into the night laughing.

The rest of the evening was (relatively) uneventful. Tiffany took a bath, I cleaned up the place and made us dinner, and we snuggled on the couch and watched TV for a while. Tiffany idly played with my locked cock and balls the whole time, which kept me horny and my cock bulging between the bars of its cage. At bedtime, she made no motions of letting me out.

"Goddess, please unlock me for the night. You could handcuff me behind my back to keep me from playing with myself."

"Now, Mike, don't be silly. If I did that, you'd probably hump the sheets and get off in the middle of the night. The only way I'd unlock you is if were on your back and your hands and feet were handcuffed to the bed all night. Do you really want that?"

"Oh, Goddess, anything to free my cock and relieve the pain of that damn cage! Yes, oh God, yes!"

"Okay, Mike, just remember this was your idea. Now lie on your back and spread your arms and legs wide," she said with an evil grin. I did so and she applied the cuffs. She then removed the cage from my straining cock. It instantly inflated to its full glory. "Oh my, it sure looks like it wants to play!" exclaimed Tiffany. She snuggled up to my side, put her head on my shoulder, draped a leg over mine, and put a hand on my raging cock. She idly stroked my cock -- not enough to bring me close to cumming, just enough to keep me focused on how much my balls ached and how horny and badly in need of relief I was. After many minutes she just reduced this to moving her thumb over the underside of the head of my cock, and started purring softly as she fell asleep. I couldn't believe it -- she was asleep and still was able to tease me! It was maddening! I started regretting asking her to release me. At least caged I could turn over and eventually fall off to sleep. After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and I drifted off. However, numerous times during the night she'd wake up and stroke some more, or her thumb would start its evil little movement by itself.

Week Three: Monday

I awoke bleary eyed to Tiffany stroking my cock and licking off the precum. I groaned with pleasure, prompting Tiffany to say, "Good morning sleepy head! Sleep well?" She gave out a laugh.

"You know damn well you kept me up most of the night with your stroking."

"Well, Mike, you obviously liked it or you wouldn't have stayed hard all night. A hard cock is all the invitation a girl needs to have some fun! Speaking of which..." She deep throated my cock and sucked hard as she drew her head back and off my member. "Oh, Mike, you taste so good in the morning." She deep throated me again and sucked hard on the way back out. She repeated this several times until it was clear I was close to the edge. Then she lightly stroked me to ease me off, and more vigorously to bring me to the edge. My precum was flowing again, and she licked it off from time to time, an act that almost took me over the edge. But she was a pro at this and somehow knew exactly when to stop or ease off. After a half hour, I was once again a blubbering wreck, begging her to stop. Finally, she did. "Well, wasn't that nicer than having your poor cock trapped in its prison all night?" she giggled.

Those giggles were starting to get to me...

I left for work (Tiffany and I drove separately to avoid any gossip) soon after Tiffany locked my cock back up and uncuffed my arms and legs. I showered and dressed for the first time in over two days. My cage felt odd under my clothes, and my swollen, achy balls felt like two shot puts banging around. I had to walk carefully to avoid causing pain.

Noon rolled around, and I hope Tiffany's weekend had dampened her appetite for my sexual services during the day. No such luck. Valerie called me and told me to head on over to the conference room as we had discussed Friday afternoon and to follow Tiffany's instructions. I got there to find Tiffany, a low cushioned table, and restraints for hands and feet. Tiffany greeted me with a kiss and said, "Let's hurry, so the others don't find out about the chastity device. No need to complicate things. Strip."

"Others, what others?"

"Mike, we don't have time now. Strip!"

I did what she asked, she instructed me to lie down facing up, and she used the restraints to make it so I was totally exposed and that I couldn't move. She then took off the cock cage and put it in a drawer. My cock once again stood at attention. Shortly thereafter, Valerie walked in with the General Counsel, a stunning blonde named Gloria, in tow. Valerie took one look at the set up and declared, "Well, it looks like you will be able to restrain yourself now, Mike!" The women all chuckled. "Gloria, why don't you explain the rules of engagement."

"Sure Valerie. Now, the firm does not condone extra-marital affairs in which a supervisor and subordinate are involved, and this instance is a case in point. However, sexual encounters are not prohibited provided that they are conducted in a way that cannot be construed as sexual harassment or coercion. Restraining the man ensures that the woman consents to the activity PROVIDED that the man does not ejaculate without permission. If the male feels an ejaculation coming on, he must announce it to the female, and ask her to stop stimulating him or to allow him to ejaculate. Any questions?"

This was the law? Confused, I asked, "What about preventing the man from being sexually harassed, meaning me in this case?"

"Well, male consent to the encounter is considered given as long as he has an erection."

"What if the man tells the woman to stop? Doesn't she have to abide by what he wants?"

"Men can and do say silly and stupid things. It is widely known in the courts that an erection is a statement of fact, while a male's words are a less reliable indicator of his true intents."

Known in the courts? They really cover this stuff in courts? "What if she makes me hard but I don't want her to?"

"That is a complete nonsequitor. If you are hard, by definition you want the woman to do whatever it is she is doing."

All this legal detail was weird. But I pressed on. "Well, what if the man doesn't want the woman to have an orgasm?"

"What do orgasms have to do with anything?"

"You said a man could not orgasm without permission."

The General Counsel became exasperated. "The sole legitimate purpose of a male ejaculation is to procreate. Male ejaculation without permission during a sexual encounter with a female is considered by the courts to be an act of aggression akin to assault. I said nothing about male or female orgasm. They are acts of pleasure that signal consent to the activities under way. It is well known that most males can't orgasm without ejaculating, so they unfortunately lose out. Women, however, obviously don't have that problem." She walked over to my exposed body, and sat down on my chest, her legs straddling my head. She hiked her dress, exposing the fact that she wore no panties. She ooched forward onto my face. "In fact, in most courts, as long as a man is erect, a woman has the legal right to demand that he perform sexual services that lead to her having orgasms until she is satiated. Any other questions? No? Good. Start worshipping my pussy." I was shocked at this behavior coming from the head lawyer at the firm, but I felt in my position arguing wasn't going to gain me any points, so I started licking her pussy for all I was worth. She was clearly turned on by my helplessness, and she came rather quickly. She got up, composed herself, and walked out of the room after indicating that she would "observe" again tomorrow to ensure compliance with ethical standards.

As she was leaving, I noticed an odd coincidence -- she, too, had a tiny tattoo of a wasp under her right ear.

In another surprise to me, Valerie took off her panties and took Gloria's place astride my head. "Must make sure my subordinate knows what he's doing!" she laughed. I started to lick and suck her clit area, and followed her detailed guidance. She, too, came quickly. "Well, Mike, at least you know how to follow your boss's orders." She laughed again. She got off, put her panties back on, and told Tiffany to finish up by one o'clock when a meeting was scheduled.

When they were alone, Tiffany laughed, "Gee, Mike, your tongue is getting pretty popular around here. Why don't you do me, too, while I make your little soldier tall and proud for awhile." She lowered herself onto my face, and leaned down to suck, lick, and fondle my rock hard member. In no time she was panting and my cock was twitching, throbbing, and dribbling precum. The more she stimulated me, the more fiercely I worked her pussy until finally she came with a series of convulsions. After a few minutes, she recovered, got off me, sat beside me, and stroked my cock. Once again, she took me to the very brink of coming only to back off and repeat the process several times. Finally, as the hour was ending, she squeezed my poor, bloated balls until the pain caused me to go soft, then she re-caged me, and unshackled me. "Oh, Mike, these mid-day sessions remind me of recess in high school. I'd get eaten in a store room and some poor guy would spend the afternoon with a bad case of blue balls. See you late -- remember, I'm going to give you a chance to cum tonight." She blew me a kiss, and left me to quickly dress before others entered the room.

Monday evening was the usual maddening tease session. I stripped as soon as I entered the house, and made dinner while Tiffany gave herself a bath. After dinner, I was handcuffed behind my back and uncaged. We sat on the couch together and Tiffany, now naked, played with my bulging cock for the duration of a movie. I was weeping precum for most of the time, and we had to use a towel to catch the drippings. When the movie ended, Tiffany announced, "Well, Mike, time for your chance to cum. Let's go upstairs."

When we got to the bedroom, Tiffany had me stand in front of her. She pulled my balls down and wrapped and snapped into place some rubbery tubular thing around my scrotum with a ring attached in the back. The effect was to separate my balls about an inch or more from my cock. My balls appeared like shiny blue golf balls, and they hurt by being pulled down so much.

"Tiffany -- uhh, I mean Goddess, what are you doing? That hurts a lot! Take that thing off, please!"

"Oh, Mike, stop whining. It's just to make sure you don't cum too soon. They say this ball separator delays orgasm a little bit. I just want to make sure I get a good ride out of you before you blow your load!" She laughed as she said it. "Now, spread your feet." I did so, and she attached a spreader bar to my ankle cuffs, which forced my legs apart about three feet. Finally, she told me to waddle over to the foot of the bed and face it.

She got on the bed on her hands and knees with her perfect ass wiggling right in front of me. "Now, Mike, I want you to fuck me doggy style. I want to feel you pump your cum all inside me." Then she added, giggling, "Shouldn't take you long at all given your condition."

I couldn't believe this was about to happen! My balls ached something fierce from the ball separator, but I knew I'd blow my load after only a few strokes anyway. I started to position my cock to enter her pussy. Suddenly, Tiffany got off the bed.