All Comments on 'Suburban Cumslut Ch. 02'

by Gilroygal69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sick

sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVED IT--

LOVED IT--NAWTY AND HOT AND I JUST PLAIN LOVED IT--LOVELY PLOT LINE AND VISUALS TO DIE FOR---AND OH SO NAWTY--LOOKING FORWARD TO HURTING HER SO SHE CAN CUM AND CUM AND CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot, Nasty, Kinky, Yummy!

Keep writing Baby, your stories are smoking hot. I love all the kinkiness, and nastiness...it is a real turn on. Keep your stories cumming. I am looking for a hot Babe that loves to play real nasty too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More??

This story was AMAZING. Pleeeeease have a part 3! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bbbbaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrffffffffff!

bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! .....:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

What a perfect cumslut. Great story, build up, imagery...thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

brilliant story & written so well ,you should write a novel & publish it would love a bed time book along these lines ,your narrative skills enable picture reels in the mind & kept me engrossed from start to finish ,keep up the good work & Thankyou for sharing .

Wish could leave you an email address would love to hear if you have posted anything else ,love your stories .

Mechelle

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Love this series. Thank you.

I am %100 percent in agreement with your introduction too, that shouldn't even be needed. I don't get commenters who are on this site and read the outline and tags, then read anyway and make stupid comments like "disgusting, letting daughter be your whore" etc., etc.

This is supposed to be a place of no judgement to explore dark fantasies. Like you say just as many people could (but don't, cause they're enlightened, hehe) say to this type of person, "oh my god you turned the lights out and made love to your wife on her back in your marital bed, gross" :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous