All Comments on 'Succubus Ranch Ch. 02'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your stories are gettiing better and better

To tell the truth, your earlier works are not that good, but I have noticed that your writting style is getting better after each story. I am glad you are becomming a better writer and I look forward to future stories from you. Keep up the good work.

-Mike N.

mjm202036mjm202036over 17 years agoAuthor
Author's request:

I recently received a request from "Anonymous" for a story on a harpy/succubus with a name for the harpy. If you read this, please send me feedback again with a return e-mail address so I can ask you a few questions about your idea. I'm holding the name you gave me of the harpy so I know I'm talking to the right person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Marvelous work of Art

I really was surprised by the twist of the last three paragraphs. Nothing in the story prepared me for that denoument! All in all, I do not think that another piece of erotic literature has kept me erect for longer or had me as stiff as this piece did. Good job, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mindblowing!

I'm glad the demonic aspect was downplayed. Even though his thought processes seemed quite addled, I'm willing to suspend disbelief on the basis that there was demon magic in the air. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the way you described Kitty! I'm not normally into cats but that sounded pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous