Sue Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'You obviously haven't forgotten your promise so far, just be sure you don't later!'

'No chance. Now, let's see, I was lying there thinking about what else there was about sex that Doreen could teach me, wasn't I?'

'That's right. I guess you were about to get the shock of your life!'

He laughed. 'That's certainly one way of putting it. Well, let me see. Doreen wasn't really gone for that long and when I saw the door open I remember wondering if I'd be able to perform again so quickly. But I needn't have worried about that!

She was still wearing the bath-robe, tied loosely at the waist, loose enough that when she stood beside the bed and bent over to kiss me, the weight of her breasts pushed its front open and I had another glorious and exciting view of them. Then, as her lips pressed down on mine I felt her hand slip between my legs and start to fondle me and, as her tongue again swirled around the inside of my eager mouth I felt her fingers' magical touch starting to bring my cock back to life.

Of course other than when Mary had used hers to guide me into her I'd never experienced the feel of a woman's hand on my cock before - and Doreen wasn't simply holding me, as Mary had done, she was very expertly caressing me, so my reaction was incredibly powerful and it seemed only a matter of seconds before she had got it back to its full size. She took her lips away from mine and I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me and, as she continued to slowly stroke up and down my cock, glancing down at it from time to time as though to double-check its progress.

'It's a lovely cock Brian, you can be proud of it. Now I'm going to show you how good I can make it feel, then you are going to do a similar thing for me and after that you are going to make love to me again, only more slowly this time.'

With that she let go of me, shrugged off the robe, got up on the bed and, kneeling beside me, took hold of it again with one hand, pushed my legs further apart and cupped my balls with the other, then bent her head down until her lips were just lightly brushing the quivering tip of it. I watched in disbelief as, after a moment or two's suspense, she opened her mouth and took the bulging head inside and then began to bob her head slowly up and down. The sensations were so strong it took all my will-power to stop myself from immediately heaving upwards and burying it in her throat and when she then began to swirl her tongue around it and, after a another minute or two, take more and more of the shaft inside her, the pleasure-thrills I felt nearly sent me out of my mind.

Sensibly she didn't keep that up for too long, just long enough to demonstrate to me just how much pleasure it was possible to feel but when my increasingly powerful reactions made it obvious that any more of that would quickly send me over the top, she slowed and then stopped what she was doing, sat up, turned and lay down beside me.

'Now its your turn to do the same for me.' she said with a smile, adding mischievously. 'You'd like to find out how to send a woman crazy, wouldn't you?'

I could feel the blood still racing through my veins and my whole body seemed to be quivering from what she had done and so the best I could do was to nod.

'O.K. but first I think a quick anatomy lesson would be a good idea.' she said, pulling a pillow out from behind us, pushing it under her hips and then spreading her legs apart. 'Come over here, kneel between my legs and I'll give you a quick guided tour of how we're really made and show you what is guarantied to turn-on any woman.'

And she did just that, spreading the outer lips of her vagina so that I could see the wet pink lining, pulling back the hood to show me the little nub of the clitoris and explained how sensitive it was, 'just like a little cock' is the way she described it - and like a man's cock, just as able to become erect and the real trigger for a woman's physical arousal, if a man treated it properly. She showed me how to do that, first with my fingers, guiding them lightly over herself with her hand and then, a bit later, with my mouth and tongue.

Although it may seem a bit clinical it was actually very exciting and as I gained confidence I was thrilled to see that she really was responding to what I was doing - her face and neck were getting flushed, her nipples as well as her clit had stiffened, just like 'little cocks', her breathing had become a quickening series of short gasps and I could feel her entire body tensing and flexing. I found that by crouching really low I could actually continue to slide two fingers in and out of her slick pussy while flicking the clit above it with my tongue - and immediately found that that was the combination that drove her really wild.

I felt her hands grabbing my head, holding me firmly between her thighs as she jerked her hips higher still and, between gasping for breath and moaning with pleasure she tried to tell me how wonderful I was making her feel. Then, as I felt her grip of me tighten even more, she virtually shoved herself against my mouth and in an almost disbelieving voice she cried out aloud. 'Oh my God, I'm coming, darling I'm coming! Don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop. Now, now, oooh - now!'

It was almost as though she was in incredible pain - I had never seen either Mary or June react like that and, in a way I was almost frightened at what I had done to her - but as she continued to hold me hard up against herself I carried on doing what she obviously wanted of me and actually felt the lining inside her pussy tightening around my fingers as they flashed in and out of her. Feeling that, I tried to imagine what it would feel like if it were my cock inside her and not my fingers - and realised that whilst I had forgotten about it during the new excitement of stimulating Doreen, my cock had become almost unbearably swollen.

So, as I sensed her peak lessening I slowed and then stopped what I was doing and moved up over her and, supporting myself on one arm, used the other hand to steer my inflamed cock-head between her pouting pussy-lips, then thrust it and the rest of me into the hot wetness of her.

Her eyes had been shut tight but as she felt me filling her they flew wide open and she cried. 'Oh shit! Oh my God that's good. It's huge - ram it right up inside me Brian, right up!'

I did just that - but, remembering how quick the first time had been and what she had said about teaching me how to make love to a woman properly, decided that this time I would take it more slowly, show her that I was beginning to understand there was more involved than simply having a fuck. I don't know whether it was because of those thoughts or just because I had already come once - but I found that although one part of me just wanted me to slam my cock into her as deep, hard and fast as I could, another wanted me to hold back, experience and give as much pleasure for as long as I could - and not just the pleasure that the feel of her body was giving me, the satisfaction of seeing her responding to what I was doing for her too - and I'm glad to say that the more thoughtful part of me won the day.

So I took my time, starting with long, slow strokes that I somehow knew were opening her up completely and, as I kept up that steady pace I saw and felt her body's response to me changing again, relaxing, as though she were letting herself sink back into a soft cloud of delight, delight created by my cock's slow strokes in and out of her. She ran her hands up and down my spine, her finger-nails sending delicious shivers through me and as I looked down at her face she looked up into my eyes and I saw in hers a bright glow of utter bliss.

'You just can't imagine how good that feels Brian, if you're getting even half the pleasure that you're giving me, you're a lucky guy.' she said sincerely. 'Just keep doing what you are doing and you'll have me, or any woman you want as a slave for life.'

That made me feel good too of course, gave me a sense of being a real man and I must have had a grin like a Cheshire cat as I concentrated on continuing to do what she obviously loved. And of course I found that maintaining that slow rhythm meant that the thrills I was getting from the slick friction of her pussy came in a constant stream.

But of course in time, as the pressure inside me grew stronger and stronger I found my deep thrusting gradually picking up speed and then heard myself beginning to gasp as the need grew still more urgent. Doreen's body reacted to that and as she began to jerk herself upwards in time with my quickening thrusts I felt her pussy tightening around my pistoning cock, increasing even more the thrills I was feeling and pushing me quickly towards my climax.

As we felt it beginning to surge up through me, her hands held on to me tightly so that she could force herself even harder up at me, it was as though she was trying to get every fraction of me as deep inside herself as possible and, just as I felt my cock expanding from the pressure of the semen coursing up through it, I rammed it into her as hard as I could, hearing myself cry out as the first jet exploded deep into the heart of her sex. As it did, it must have triggered her second climax because even through the red mist of what I was already experiencing, I felt her pussy rhythmically contracting around my pounding cock, squeezing it and forcing load after explosive load from me. And, as she drained me, she dug her hands deep into my back, arched her body high and gave herself up to her own, private rapture.

When the shuddering convulsions slowed and finally stopped we collapsed in each other's arms - and in fact I think I fell into a sort of blissful semi-consciousness.'

I had been intent on watching Brian's face while he recounted his experience with Doreen, it was obvious from his expression that even though from many years before, recalling the memories was having a very strong affect on him. Then, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a movement and, looking down, saw his cock, almost fully erect, poking out through the gap in the front of his pyjama shorts. Moving my hand from where it had lain on the curve of his thigh I lightly brushed my fingertips over the velvety surface of its head.

'It looks as though it's not only your brain that has strong memories of Doreen.' I said as I looked back up into his eyes. 'He looks very tempting like that, would you like me to do something nice for him?' I asked as I slipped my fingers down the thick shaft.

'That's also a very tempting thought Sue. Don't stop touching me - but don't take me all the way, I want to enjoy that with you, later. You understand that don't you?'

'Of course I do. Don't worry, I won't tease you too much. Anyway I don't want to interrupt your train of thought and I certainly want to hear what else happened - just ignore what I'm doing, please go on.' I said, giving him a gentle squeeze as encouragement.

'I doubt I can ignore it Sue - but anyway, where was I?'

'You had started to fall asleep.'

'Oh yes, that's right - so, later Doreen insisted I have another quick shower, on my own that time. She said. 'I don't want you going home smelling of sex.' adding with a chuckle. 'If you did your mother would never let you come again.' My shorts and shirt had dried by then so I was able to dress and, regretfully was shooed on my way - but not before she had given me a hug and a kiss and, more importantly, asked me to come back to 'Finish cutting the grass.' the following Thursday.

'Thursday?' I asked.

'June is going over to visit her banker's parents, for dinner, he's picking her up when he finishes work, about five thirty. So, if you came over about six o'clock that would give you time to do the grass you left today - and then I'm sure I could find another couple of things for you to do for me.' She grinned and added. 'If you want to that is!'

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers