Sultry Summer Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"You said you'd do whatever I wanted," Ray said. There was an edge to his voice Lori hadn't heard before. "I gave you every chance to decline, but you assured me you would be more than happy to do whatever pleased me. I didn't force you to do anything."

"I...I did say that, but I...I didn't know...you...you meant anything like...like this!" she whimpered. "I...I thought...you and I...would be...would be to...together!"

"Are you saying you don't want to continue to participate?" Ray asked. He made no attempt to hide the anger in his voice any more.

Lori shook her head. "Not...not like...like this!" she replied, somehow finding the strength to tell him the truth.

"You mean you'd rather leave, is that it?" Ray asked.

Lori nodded. "Ye...yes," she whimpered. She felt him get off the bed.

"Fine!" Ray said curtly. "If that's what you want, that's what you'll get!"

Lori heard his footsteps as he stomped out of the room. She didn't know what to do so she laid there, spent and weak from the lengthy period of strenuous physical and emotional exertion she'd been put through. She knew she should get up, find her clothes, and leave, but she didn't seem to have the strength.

Finally, she rolled onto her back, managed to get herself up to a sitting position on the bed, and looked around for her clothes. She saw them, lying on the floor across the room. She slid to the edge of the bed and dropped her legs to the floor.

Ray walked back into the room. Lori looked at him hopefully. Maybe he'd changed his mind. "If you want to leave, so be it," he snapped. "Come in here, Lawrence."

Lori pulled the sheets over her nakedness when the chauffeur appeared in the doorway. The driver looked at Lori and his eyes widened.

"She wants to go home," Ray told the man. "You can do what you want. When you're finished, take her wherever she wants to go."

"Yes, sir!" the chauffeur replied, his eyes remaining glued to Lori.

"Miss Washington and I are going down to the tavern," Ray said. "We'll be gone about an hour. I want her..." He jerked his head in Lori's direction. "...gone when we get back."

"Yes, sir," the chauffeur said.

Lori shuddered. Ray's angry tone, and the words he used, struck her as painfully as if he'd slapped her. She watched him turn and leave the room.

The minute Ray was gone, the chauffeur, a swarthy, stocky man with brutal features started walking toward the bed.

Lori shrank back. This couldn't be happening! Ray had...he'd given her to...to this...this person. As if she weren't even human!

"Come on, honey," the chauffeur growled. He knelt on the bed, unzipping his pants. "You heard the man! Get your ass over here!" He fished out his cock and shuffled closer to Lori.

"Noooo!!!" Lori moaned and tried to slide away from him.

"Hey, goddammit!" the chauffeur roared. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, exposing her body to his avid gaze. "Yeah, honey, you're gonna love what I got for you!" Then he fell atop Lori and fumbled his cock into her pussy.

Lori felt him moving inside her but, for once her body didn't respond. He pounded into her, grunting, his hips moving feverishly. Then, "Uhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Lori felt the chauffeur's fluids squirting into her, then he went limp on top of her, his uniform rough against her skin. Finally, he rolled off, stood up, and wiped himself off on the bed covers. Then he put his cock back in his pants and zipped himself up.

"There, tol' ya it'd be good, didn't I?" he said. "I bet I was better than that rich asshole, wasn't I?" He looked around. "Get dressed. We gotta get outta here. Man said he wants you gone when he gets back."

Lori could barely stand, but somehow she managed to get her clothes on and follow the man down to the limo. She climbed in the car and collapsed into the plush seat.

The chauffeur got in front, then turned and looked at her. "Where you goin?" he asked.

Lori told him and they started off. She huddled, sobbing, in the back of the huge car as it glided down the street.

When they arrived at her apartment, Lori climbed out weakly, and stumbled inside. It was daylight, she realized for the first time. Ray and Lu'Wanna had kept her going all night. She was exhausted from lack of sleep and the draining activity she'd been involved in. It took great effort, but she managed to make her way up the stairs to her apartment.

After she got herself under control a little, she went into the bathroom and took a shower, scrubbing herself almost raw trying to get the feel of Ray, Lu'Wanna, and the chauffeur from her body. When she finished, she got out, dried herself off, then she brushed her teeth. She was putting the toothpaste back in the medicine cabinet when she saw the pills.

They were powerful pain killers she'd been given once when she had root canal work done. She hadn't needed them then but, suddenly, she knew a use for them. Her hand trembling, she took the pill container out of the medicine cabinet, dumped the pills into her trembling hand, then counted them. There ought to be enough.

Her legs quivering so much she could hardly walk, she went to the kitchen, got a container of orange juice out of the refrigerator, and poured herself a glass. Then she shuffled to the bedroom, taking the juice and pills with her.

"It doesn't matter any more," she thought, feeling more despondent than she'd ever felt in her life. "Nobody cares about me. Nobody will miss me if I..." She couldn't think about what she was going to do. She knew it wasn't fair to her son, but Donnie would be better off with someone who wasn't weak like she was. She put the handful of pills in her mouth, washed them down with the juice, then she laid back on the bed, waiting. Soon a feeling of languor began to sweep over her. She felt like she was drifting off into a calm, black nothingness.

The phone rang. Through her drug-induced torpor, Lori heard it and, instinctively, she reached out to answer it. Some habits are hard to break.

"Hel...hello..." she mumbled.

"Lori, is that you? Are...are you all right?" the voice trying to penetrate Lori's foggy brain belonged to her boss, Ted Davis. He sounded concerned. Why had he called her tonight, of all nights? He'd never called her at home before.

"I...I'm not...but...I...I...will...be...soon," Lori mumbled. It was very hard to talk.

"Lori, you sound sick," Ted said.

"I...I'll be fine. Soon," Lori replied. All she wanted to do was go to sleep. If he'd only waited a few minutes it would have been over.

"Lori, what's the matter?" her boss asked, sounding panicked. "You sound drugged."

"Noth...nothing to...to worry...about..." Lori told him. She took a deep breath. "Won't...have...to...worry...about...me...after..." She paused trying to force herself to focus. It was so hard. "...a while...it will be...all...over."

"My God, Lori! Have you taken something? Are you in trouble? Lori, talk to me!" Ted yelled.

"It...it's...all...over! No...no...big...losh..." Lori replied. She felt the phone slip from her hand, then she was falling into darkness, sweet, warm, darkness. At last, things were going to be all right. Nobody was ever going to abuse her again. Ever!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12