Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, Bill!" Monique said in a panicked way as I sucked on her. Then she came, slamming her cunt into me as my fingers explored her cunt. Then I came.

"It's my husband, he's here. He's right out at the pool talking to Maurine. Now he's looking up at me. Take your fingers out of me. No keep them there." Then she seemed to come again.

"We have to clean up before he comes up," Monique said as I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and gave her clitoris one more quick suck.

It was hard to get up and clean the evidence of Monique's infidelity before her husband arrived at the door, but we did. When his key hit the lock, I had a brush in hand and was just dipping it in a can of paint. Monique was in back getting into something with a little less "fuck me" look about it.

"Darling, I had no idea you were coming home this soon. What a surprise!" Monique exclaimed as she threw her arms around a man who looked like he could wrap me in a knot.

"I'm on my way to another drilling location and was nearby, so I thought I'd stop to catch up on what's going on in your life," he said as he looked at me painting over a spot on the kitchen wall that didn't need painting.

"Hi, I'm Bill, the complex painter."

"I guessed as much since you're painting," he said.

"I guess I'm finished here, so I'll be leaving."

"Thank you so much for coming so quickly and fixing that mess I made of the wall," Monique said with a wink."

***

It was two days after the near disaster that I saw Monique at the pool sunning in the same bikini she wore when I first saw and fucked her. She saw me as well and motioned for me to come over. "Would you mind coming over and touching up what you started, Bill. My husband is off to another place that will pay for your attention plus a tip for as long as you want."

I told her that I was just waiting for the next opportunity to get into her as my cock clearly showed as it worked its way horizontally over my right thigh, creating a scene not lost on several of the other women lying and sitting around the pool.

"I'll be available at lunch, if you are," I said.

"OK, come at noon and I'll have something for you to eat," she said with a salacious smile and a lick of her lips. Then she rested her head on the lounge chair and closed her eyes. Her nipples had become a lot more prominent since I began talking to her. She would be ready to have a "nooner" by the time the clock struck noon.

Eighteen

The door to Monique's apartment was slightly ajar when I arrived at the strike of twelve. My cock was rigid against the front of my shorts, creating a bulge for anyone to see who might be looking for such things; a lot of the women in the complex were. I pushed it open and walked in. I heard soft music coming from where the two bedrooms were located; I was very familiar with the apartment layout.

"Hello, anyone here?" I said in not quite a yell, but loud enough to be heard by anyone in the apartment. There was no answer, so I continued walking toward the bedrooms and bath.

The first bedroom was vacant except for a stack of boxes and an unmade bed. I continued to what I knew to be the larger of the two bedrooms and looked in. What I saw almost brought me to my first orgasm of the afternoon.

Monique was naked and sitting in a sling suspended from the ceiling. I knew that the apparatus was unauthorized by the complex management because it required that large screws be screwed into the ceiling joists, leaving quite a repair once they were removed. But my cock took precedence over my job. Her legs were spread and cunt exposed about level with my cock if I stood in front of her.

"Come here, Bill," Monique said with a voice that was syrupy with sex. "I want that cock in me."

My shorts were history and my T-shirt not far behind in about a New York second. My cock sprang up and almost slapped against my stomach when I pulled my briefs down and off. Then I walked to where Monique's cunt lay open and freshly shaved.

"I want your cock to just slide into me, then pull me back and forth with the swing without touching me in any other way."

Who was I to disagree with those explicit instructions? My first move was to take hold of the straps that attached the seat to the ceiling. Then I slowly moved her toward my cock. Because of the upward angle of my cock, I couldn't get into her without using a hand to guide it to her dripping opening.

"Oh fuck yes," she exclaimed as I pulled her as far onto me as possible. "Now really ram into me, Bill. I want to feel like you're raping me. As her tits bounced and moved back and forth, we made contact between our crotches in such a way that the slapping sound and Monique's yelps must have been audible at the pool. Then she came.

As she rolled her eyes up in a convulsive way, she grabbed her tits and kneaded them, then pinched her nipples. "Bite me, Bill," she said. Then she pulled my head down to one of her tits and its erect nipple.

As I continued to slam into her orgasmic cunt, I leaned over just enough to take her left nipple in my mouth and bite.

"Bite harder," she gasped as she continued to come. Then I came.

I had to let go of her nipple as I shot semen directly into her cunt; I wasn't wearing a condom. It was the single most intense orgasm I had yet experienced. Maybe it came from experience and a certain willingness to let go and just plain fuck. Close to losing consciousness as I unloaded into Monique, I had to lay forward on her with my cock still buried in her cunt.

"You're the third man to come in me. Did you know that, Bill?" Monique said as she stoked the back of my head, then worked down to my ass with both hands and pulled me into her. "The first was my uncle who introduced me to sex. He fucked me without a condom for two years before I was informed by my sex ed. teacher that I could get pregnant if I didn't use birth control, whatever that was". She told the whole class about the perils of sex, but I felt that she was talking to me alone. I liked fucking my uncle, so I told him to start using a condom. He did, and we went on with what was a great sex life. The second was my husband. Now I'm on the pill, so I don't worry about getting pregnant. You're getting hard again, so now you can be the fourth." Then we fucked once again with my semen running out of her and down her thighs as I drilled into her.

The tip Monique gave me was equivalent to a week's pay. She said that there was a lot more where that came from and that, in addition, I could use her car anytime I wanted to if I just kept her happy. I agreed. After all, her car was a newer Corvette.

***

When I left Monique's apartment I walked down and past the pool where there were several women doing their morning sunbathing and exchanging of gossip. I seemed to be the subject of the gossip if the looks they gave me were any indication. I mean by looks that they all had the "I'm available" quality. One even rolled over onto her back, exposing her tits for a few seconds before she pulled a towel over them. Although my cock was still somewhat numb from the fucking it had just experienced, I gave a nudge against the front of my shorts, and then it settled down as I walked back and toward my little work room/office.

"Hi. Bill, a female voice greeted me from behind when I reached the door and inserted the key to unlock it. "I was hoping that you would arrive before I had to leave."

I turned around slowly, leaving my hand on the key that I had slid into the door's lock. The woman standing there was a little older than Maurine, but statuesque in almost every way. Starting with her slender build and her height, about six feet, then her graying straight black hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. But it was her face that was the eye magnet. I had seen an older movie recently that it might be right out of: "The Graduate." But in this case I knew that I was being seduced. Her clothing gave the impression that she might have been a fashion model at one point, or a stripper.

"Hi, do I know you?" I responded.

"No, but you will," she said. "I've heard great things about you and that you will satisfy the needs of a woman if the price is right. Is that right, Bill?" she said as she walked closer, bringing her fantastic scent with her. "Is what I've heard correct? Will you satisfy the needs of a woman who is willing and able to give you what you want?"

I answered her question by taking the one step to close the gap between us. I first placed my hands on her waist and then slowly followed the contours of her body up until I reached the soft outline of her tits where they made contact with her upper arms. Since I didn't receive any resistance, I brought both around and cupped them. My palms felt both erect nipples through her thin blouse; she wore no bra, or maybe she wore one made of the thinnest fabric made. As I ran my hands in circles on her tits, I said, "I think you've heard right. I like very much satisfying women who are in need of a hard cock. What arrangements do you have in mind?" I said as I continued to knead her tits and watch her eyes as they softened in a way that the eyes of a woman reveal when they are in a state of sexual excitement. I knew that if I reached under her short skirt that I would probably find a very well lubricated cunt under a pair of thin panties if not one under no panties; so that's what I did.

"Ummmmm," she murmured as I slowly maneuvered the middle finger of my right hand along the wet opening of her hairless cunt, a cunt unencumbered by panties. When I found her clitoris, I ran my finger around it three or four times and then I slid the finger into her cunt, then two fingers, then three. As I moved around inside the cunt that I would soon plunge my cock into, I placed my thumb on her clitoris and gave this stranger her first orgasm. As she came, she grabbed at the crotch of my pants and my cock. As she came, she worked her hand up and down then squeezed, then just hung onto my cock as she made the sounds that only women who are in full orgasm can manage.

"Maybe you should open the door now, Bill, so we can get out of the view of any lucky passersby," the woman said. "I think you'll have to take your fingers out of me, though."

When I managed to retreat from her cunt, I held my hand to my nose and sniffed. The smell was like a fine perfume. Then I tasted my fingers. The taste was like none other I had experienced. If a taste can be that of a fine perfume, that is what it was. This woman had clearly prepared to have someone get very intimate with her cunt on that day; and I was the lucky guy.

My work room/office was small and a bit of a mess. It also smelled of paint and paint thinner, not odors you would normally associate with sex play. As I closed and locked the door behind us, I cleaned a chair of the stuff that was piled there, then I sat down. The woman stood at my feet and looked down as I unzipped my fly and pulled out my engorged cock. The woman was clearly interested.

"How about if we both get naked, Bill, then you can fuck me after I suck on that gorgeous cock," she said as she unbuttoned her blouse. I was right. She wasn't wearing a bra, but, given her age, her tits were remarkably firm, and they were large. Her nipples were surrounded by dark areolas that might be described as saucer-like in size. I found them to be very sexy. My first thought when she exposed them was that I wanted to feel my cock between them as I tit-fucked her.

"Would you like to tit-fuck me, Bill?" the woman said. Then she told me to get naked.

When I sat back down on the chair, I was as nude as she was. My cock was pointing at her in a way that gave the impression that it had a mind of its own. It was pointing up at her shaven cunt that was now glistening with her natural juices. Tit-fucking might have to wait.

Then the woman got on her knees between my legs and leaned forward. She took my cock in hand and pulled it into her cleavage then pulled her tits together from the sides. Then she started to slide up and down. This was a move that was new, but my cock was dry and didn't slide as well as it might have. I saw some hand lotion setting nearby, grabbed it and pushed the nozzle down the side of my cock then squeezed lotion in, creating a lubricated path for my cock to slide in; that was much better.

I was fairly near orgasm when I found that I could reach her cunt with a toe as she tit-fucked me. It was possible to get my big toe into the crack of her cunt, then over the spot where I knew her clitoris was. As she moved her tits over my cock, my cock massaged her sensitive clitoris. Just as I began the clear signs of coming, she bore down on my toe with cunt and clitoris. It may seem almost miraculous, but we both came at that moment. I shot semen up and onto her chest and under her chin as she came against my toe.

"Let's visit my lawyers now so I can sign my holdings over to you," the woman said as my semen slowly ran down her chest and over her tits.

This struck me as odd since I had never before laid eyes on her. To prolong the sensation of the orgasm, I put my hands under her arms and pulled her up so she straddled my lap and I was able to kiss her as her tits squashed against my chest. The semen on her chest made the move very sexy. When my cock and her cunt made contact, my cock gave a slight jump. It had already given its all three times and it was only noon, but it was up for more.

I said, "What are you talking about?" as my cock rested just at the entrance to her sopping cunt.

"I'm your real boss, Bill. I own this complex and several others similar to it. I also heard from Maurine that you are the best fuck she has ever known and wanted me to experience it. I have experienced some of what you have to offer, but now I want to feel your cock in me."

With that bit of news, my cock began its mysterious resurrection to full-blown erection and beyond. It took only a slight move down and I felt my cock slide into the familiar path of a wet cunt. As she rode me while straddling my lap, I massaged her semen-coated tits. Then I placed one hand between us and found her engorged clitoris. Within a minute, the woman was hyperventilating, and then coming. I pulled my hand out and away from between us and tried to take hold of one of her tits as it bounced in front of me while she came. Then I did. As I sucked and bit her nipple, I came once again, firing another load of semen into her.

***

It was about an hour later, while the woman and I showered together in a vacant apartment, that she told me that she was serious about what she had said about her properties. Although she wasn't going to give them to me, she would give me part ownership so long as I would move in with her in a luxury condo that she owned on a nearby lake. Living with her meant access to all of her stuff including cars, clubs, travel, and I could still fuck whomever I wanted so long as I could take care of her when she asked and that I keep our secret just that, a secret. How keeping secret living with and sharing the cars and stuff of this very prominent woman was possible I couldn't figure out. However, after about five seconds of thought, I agreed. We celebrated by fucking once more, this time on a carpet in the master bedroom of the vacant apartment.

Nineteen

The months that followed were some that I never anticipated experiencing. Living in a fine condominium, wearing nice clothes, eating great food with a beautiful woman at nice restaurants, then going home to fuck her in a new way that she had been exploring was beyond anything I could have imagined when the summer started. Besides the great sex with a woman who clearly lived for it, I enjoyed her cars, which she gave me to use.

Although I hadn't been spending much time at home since starting "work," I kept in touch by phone. My mother asked when I would be coming by to "visit" every time I called. After a week of becoming accustomed to my new life, I told my benefactor that I was going to spend a few days with my parents. She thought that would be a great idea. She knew about my past with my mother and thought that I should take care of her needs as well. Besides, she said that I probably got my sexual expertise from my mother and a visit might act as a refresher.

***

The next afternoon I drove "my" newer red Corvette convertible with the top down into my parents' driveway. I saw my mother at the kitchen window, but saw no evidence of my father's car. She smiled and waved, then disappeared, soon to appear at the back door.

"Hi, Bill, I see that finding the right woman does pay off. Does she buy you silk underwear as well?"

"You'll have to find the answer to that one for yourself," I said as she bent down while I sat in the car and gave me a kiss that got the attention of my cock, a cock that was encased in black, silk, low-rider jockeys. When she broke off the kiss, my cock got a further jolt with the view down the loose neckline of her pullover sans bra. I could just see her nipples as she remained in the pose that was clearly meant to entice me into getting us into bed as soon as possible. "Are you as horny as I am?' I continued as I reached to the neck-line of her pull over and pulled it down, then ran my hand into her shirt and over first one tit, then the other.

"You seem to have a serious attraction to older women's tits, Bill. Does your sugar mama like you fondling her tits?"

"Yes she does. She also loves having me suck them and sucking her cunt and fucking her in a different way almost every day. She's a Kama Sutra disciple. We've tried all of the techniques and invented a few new ones. I'd like to try a few with you if you'll let me get out of this thing."

My mother stood up as I pulled my hand away from one of her tits. She sighed as I pinched her nipple on the way. Getting out of a Corvette while sporting a serious hard-on may sound easy, but think again. It isn't. My mother took my left hand and pulled me up and toward her. When I was able to stand, she pulled me into her and put her arms around my middle, pulling me into her crotch.

"Shall we go in and practice some Kama Sutra before the neighbors start to talk?" she asked. So that's what we did, walking hand-in-hand.

We had just reached the kitchen when my mother couldn't hold back any longer. She turned toward me and reached one hand down to my crotch, cupping my cock and balls. "I want you to fuck me in the old fashioned way before we get into anything fancy, Bill. I'm so horny that I nearly came when you played with my tits."

What, no panties? Have all women of a certain age stopped wearing panties in hopes of running into a hard cock and not wanting to delay said cock from impaling their cunts? I thought as I reached under her very short skirt and found her bare, shaved cunt. It was swollen, warm and very lubricated. She was clearly not shitting me when she said she was horny. While inserting two fingers into her, then rubbing her clitoris with my thumb, she came. Fuck, did she come. I had to hold her up as the spasms caused by her orgasm reached their peak.

"Mmmmmmmm. Oh fuck, Bill. That's the first orgasm I've had since you moved in with that woman."

"Has anyone had his cock in you since I moved in?"

"Yes, the pool guy and Martin, the Scout you told me about, but I thought of you each time. Otherwise I don't think I could have come."

"I thought that you could come just with a look."

"Your look. I missed that look and that cock that you're hiding. Now, fuck me." she said with a pleading voice that gave my cock that extra jolt that made it impossible to leave it imprisoned in my pants.

I lead her to her bedroom where I started to undress as she dropped her skirt, then pulled her blouse over her head, leaving her standing nude. When I arrived at my silk jockeys, a smile formed on my mother's mouth. "I knew she would buy you silk underwear." Then she walked to where I stood and pulled my jockeys down over my cock. I kicked the weightless jockeys from my foot where they had fallen and stood in front of her with my cock pointing at her open cunt. It was as though she hadn't had lunch and my cock was the appetizer as she sank to her knees and took it between her lips.

1...67891011