Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid afternoon and my mother and I were exchanging bodily fluids in the living room. It was called the 69 position with my tongue in her cunt and my cock in her mouth. Her tits hung down so my hands could cup both as she sucked at me and me at her. Then it happened.

"What the fuck is this?" my father yelled as he walked in on us. We hadn't heard him come in since we were so engrossed in each other. The yell distracted me and my mother to the degree that we both pulled our mouths away from what we had been attached to. "I knew that you were fucking other guys, but I didn't dream that you were fucking our son."

As my mother climbed off me, I was left with an engorged cock, shining from her saliva, standing in the air for all to see. My father seemed to be impressed if the look on his face was any indication. Then she stood at my side where I lay and facing him. She then did the unimaginable: she took my cock in her hand and began a slow hand job as she started her monologue.

"If you think there is one thing you're going to do about this, you're mistaken. If you decided to divorce me, I will take half of everything you have. That might take your secretary, the one you've been fucking, out of the picture." She stopped talking long enough to gaze at my cock as she continued to jack me off. "This cock is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I fuck a lot of men, but Bill's is the best cock I've ever had, yours included, although yours is damn good. I see that it has grown since you came in. Is that because you're turned on by what you're seeing?" she said.

My mother then stopped her hand job, knelt down with her hand still wrapped around my cock, then put it in her mouth and gave me the blowjob of the year while my father looked on, his cock creating a massive stir in his pants. It took all of a minute until I came in her mouth. I had never come like that or with such an amount of semen. She was able to swallow most of it, but some dribbled out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin. I had a firm grip on one of her tits as I came and my grip increased until she managed to pull her mouth away from my cock and told me through the goo in her mouth that I could let go. I did with some reluctance.

By the time my mother and I had recovered from what had just happened, we looked to where my father now stood with his pants around his ankles and his hand around his cock. He jacked off as we watched until he came, shooting semen onto the carpet. This was going to be the family's turning point, after we cleaned the carpet, that is.

***

That night over dinner, we talked about where our lives were going to lead now that my father and I were sharing my mother. We decided that on this first night we would share a bed; it would be their king size. By the time dinner was finished, we were all horny, and as my mother did dishes, my father and I got undressed and played with her. The dishes were neglected during most of the activities and were completely abandoned when my father entered her from the rear and fucked her against the sink. I just watched.

When we reached their bedroom, my cock was at its most rigid and swung from side-to-side. My mother went into their bath and wiped semen from her legs as I sat on a bench at the foot of their bed and my father sat on a chair between two windows. There was only one dim light on a side table and the light from the bathroom; it created a scene right out of the sexiest porn films that I have since seen. My father's cock was laying limp between his legs.

My mother walked out of the bathroom and looked at both of us. When she saw my cock standing up and ready, she walked to where I sat and straddled my legs with a knee on each side of my hips and her cunt just above my cock. I took my cock in one hand, placed the other on her ass, and pulled her toward me until the head of my cock was in contact with her very slippery cunt. Then I did a circle motion with it around where I thought her clitoris was. Her slight recoil told me that I probably hit the target.

"Oh yes. Keep doing that. Now push it in just a little. Now massage my clit. Oh fuck yes," she gasped in my ear. "Now try to suck my nipples."

I wasn't able to reach her nipples and work on her clitoris at the same time. My father saw the problem and walked over. He sat beside us and worked his mouth down and onto first one tit then the other. As he sucked, I pulled her further into me, impaling her with my entire cock. Then she began to bounce on my cock. It took her about a minute to reach orgasm. When my mother came, she pulled my father's mouth against her tit until he nearly suffocated.

When we were done, both my father's cock and mine were rigid. I hadn't come and he had recovered. I asked my mother to get on her back on the bed so I could fuck her face-to-face Missionary style. She quickly complied and I quickly came.

"Now I want to suck you off, Bill." Motioning to my father, she indicated that he should fuck her from behind as she sucked on me. I hadn't cleaned my cock before she took it in her mouth and began to work at it until it had regained some semblance of rigidity. At my current age there is no way that I can recover as quickly as I did then. In those days it seemed that I was always hard.

As my mother sucked me, my father rammed into her from behind, causing her tits to sway fore and aft. Having already come, it took a while for me to reach the state where I was about ready to fill her mouth. Then I did as my father shot a load of semen into her cunt.

When we were done with the orgasmic spasms, my mother fell forward, resting her head on my left thigh and my father fell forward onto her back, his cock still lodged between her ass cheeks.

"Shall we go to bed now?" my mother said. "But maybe we should shower first."

After we had showered, we almost started into another episode of fucking and sucking but not quite, given the time and the amount of energy we had already expended. Fucking was exhausting, something I had not fully appreciated before. Now that there were several women on my list of those whose cunts were always available, I had to think about saving some for the next time if I was to survive the summer.

Fifteen

The morning after my family found itself defined in a new and different way, the atmosphere around the house took on an air of informality that hadn't before existed. Granted, we were never seriously formal in our relationships, but we had never been in a relationship where I could fuck mom almost at will and with my father's blessings.

"Good morning, Bill," my mother said as I walked into the kitchen in my briefs and T-shirt. It was hot again and would get much hotter before the day was done.

"Good morning, mom," I said as I kissed the back of her neck as she stood at the sink. She was in a short robe, one that she often wore in the morning until she showered and got dressed. This morning I took more time with her, running my hands over her hips and up and around her stomach, then over her tits where I stopped.

"Is that what I think it is drilling into my ass, Bill?" my mother asked while washing the dishes from my father's breakfast.

"What does it feel like?" I asked as I continued to fondle her tits and nuzzle her neck.

"It feels like the same cock that I held most of last night."

"I'm pleased to know that it was you who was holding it," I said as my cock escaped from my briefs.

"Do you think you could work it into my vagina from that position?"

With that, I let go of her tits and pulled the robe from her body and let it fall. It caught momentarily on my cock before landing on the floor at our feet. My mother backed up a step and spread her legs. I bent my knees just enough to get an angle that would allow my cock to slide into her now slippery cunt. She reached between her legs and guided my cock into the entrance of her cunt. Then I began to slam into her.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes. Fuck me, Bill." That's when the phone rang.

"Should we get that?" I asked as I drilled her cunt.

The phone was on the wall near the table, which would require our moving several steps. My cock was happy where it was, and my mother was happy with where it was if the sounds coming from her were any indication.

"Yes, we'd better. It might be something important," she said. "But stay in me. We'll get to it with you in me, I think."

I took hold of her around the middle and turned her around with my cock still buried in her. We did a duck-like walk the short distance to the phone. My mother leaned on the table and picked up the phone. "Hello," she said in a voice that didn't suggest that she was being fucked from the rear and that the cock in her belonged to her son. "Oh hi, Marge. No I'm not busy. Of course we can talk."

Marge was a friend of my mother who came by from time to time to gossip and drink coffee. She was about my mother's age but had no children. My mother told me more than once that Marge and her husband didn't have a very good marriage. It was almost like having a three-way with two women as I fucked my mother who was having a conversation with Marge.

"No, Marge, nothing's wrong. In fact, everything is very right. It's just that I have a little tickle in my throat, that's why my voice sounds different."

With that bit of information, I really began to slam into my mother in hopes that she might sound like a woman being fucked; she didn't. Then I reached around her and found her clitoris with the middle finger on my right hand. Then she did sound like she might have a cock in her as she talked.

"Ummmm, yes," my mother gasped as she covered the phone's mouthpiece and came. Man did she come. It was all she could do to keep the mouthpiece covered as I rammed into her, shooting semen into her cunt. "No, Marge, I was just telling Bill something before he pulls... I mean before he leaves."

I heard Marge tell my mother that she sounded like a woman who had just had an orgasm and that she wished she had had one recently. Then she continued to tell my mother about never being fucked by her husband.

"Maybe you should come over so we can talk about it over coffee," my mother said as I slowly pulled my cock out of her and my semen began to run out of her cunt and down her inner thighs. "Yes, later this morning would be great. See you then." My mother hung the receiver on the wall phone, turned around, then gave me a very unmotherly kiss complete with tongue in mouth. She ground her cunt against my cock as she sucked on my tongue. "That was so sexy, Bill," she said after pulling away from my mouth but continuing to grind against my cock. "Fucking you while talking to someone on the phone has to be the most stimulating thing I have ever done. We have to do that again. Whom shall we call?"

We didn't call anyone, because by that time she was so horny for more that she almost forced her cunt onto my rigid cock. This time we did it with her sitting on the table with legs spread and me standing on the floor between her legs. It took a lot longer for me to come, so she enjoyed several orgasms before we were done and I needed breakfast.

***

After breakfast of cereal and coffee, I left my mother, still nude, standing at the sink washing my dishes. It was all I could manage to leave without driving my cock in to her from the rear one more time, but I would have to get on with the day at some point. I had to find a job to occupy the rest of the summer, and that wasn't being accomplished with my cock embedded in my mother.

My stiff cock led the way to my room and a shower. When I was done and dressed in long pants and polo shirt, I walked out into the hall where I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I walked in and found my mother, now dressed in shorts and pullover, sitting with her friend Marge, drinking coffee. Both looked like they had been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar.

"Hi Bill. It's good to see you again," Marge said. Marge was about my mother's age, maybe a little younger. She had the look of a perpetual coed about her with straight blond hair in a pony tail, short shorts and a white pullover that accented her perky tits. The image was capped by a face that was nothing if not cute, complete with a tan that accented her freckled nose. My cock stirred as I replied. I wondered why her husband didn't fuck her daily.

"It's great to see you again after all this time. I think the last time I saw you was at the New Year's Eve party last year."

"Yes, I think so, but I was a little drunk then, so I can't be sure."

"Marge and I were just talking about you, Bill," my mother said."We thought that you might be interested in helping her with a little problem."

"Oh, what's the problem," I said, knowing full well that Marge was in need of some sex since her husband wasn't providing any.

"Maybe Marge should tell you about it. Sit beside her so she can tell you all about it."

I went to the table and sat down beside Marge, enjoying her scent as I did so. She wore patchouli oil, a scent that got my attention and that of my cock since it suggested that the woman who wore it was open to almost anything in the arena of sex. We were very close together; my right hip touched her left hip. My view of her chest was perfect. When she turned to face me, her blouse opened just enough to give a better view of cleavage.

"Bill, we've known each other for a long time, so I think we can be honest with each other about almost anything," Marge said with a smile that reeked of sexual tension. "Your mother seems to think that you would be willing to solve my little problem."

"What's the problem?" I asked, knowing damn good and well what the "problem" was. She needed to be fucked; it was as simple as that.

"Well, I know that a young guy like you always has a need to satisfy himself in a sexual way. Am I right?"

"Do you mean do I masturbate a lot?"

"Yes, that's what I mean. I know that I masturbated a lot when I was your age, so I just assumed that you have the same needs."

"Well, yes, I masturbate, but I have other ways of satisfying myself. You see, I have had sex with a few women. I prefer having real sex to masturbation, don't you?"

"Yes I do, Bill. My problem is that I haven't had much real sex with anyone for some time."

"Doesn't your husband satisfy you? I thought that's what husbands did."

"My husband hasn't been doing that lately. Therein is my problem. I'm in need of some sexual attention from something other than my vibrator."

By this time, my cock had pushed the front of my pants up so it was obvious that I was getting the message. Marge had taken notice and couldn't seem to keep her eyes off the bulge.

"What your mother and I were talking about when you came in was whether you might take my problem to heart and do something about it."

"Do you mean that you want to have sex with me, Marge?"

Marge turned a serious shade of red as she slid closer to me, rubbing her thigh against mine. "Yes, I guess that's what we, I mean, I want. Will you fuck me, Bill?" Marge asked in a pleading way.

I placed my left hand between her legs and ran it up to where her cunt lay sweltering under her shorts, then turned and kissed her on the lips, lips that were as swollen as her labia. As I ran my tongue against hers, she found the bulge in my pants and began to stroke my cock through the fabric.

"Let's slow down, Marge, before I come in my pants," I said after pulling out of her mouth. "Do you want me to fuck you here or somewhere private?"

"Here, now, please, please," she gasped while clutching my hand to her cunt. "Fuck me on the table."

"Do you mind if my mother watches?" I asked as she continued to jack my cock.

"No. She told me about you fucking her when we talked on the phone this morning. I knew that she had a cock in her. There is no way that a woman can disguise that in her voice, no matter how she tries. I want you to fuck me as she watches."

As Marge stood, she began to pull her clothes off in a way that only a woman who was desperate to fuck could manage. By the time she was nude, I had only managed to get my shirt off, but the bulge in my pants was obvious as I stood, taking in the view of a woman whom I had only dreamt about. Marge in the nude was gorgeous. How her husband could keep his cock out of her on any given day was a mystery to me.

"Oh, what a cock, Bill," Marge said as I pulled my briefs off over my cock that slapped up against my stomach as it was released. "I have to feel that in my mouth. Now put a finger in my cunt."

I did her one better. I grabbed her around the middle and pulled her to me with my cock between us. Then I slid it up and down against her stomach while cupping one of her beautiful and full tits. After a few seconds of that, Marge forced a hand between us and took my cock in hand. She pushed it down until it was between her legs where I could fuck her thighs but not her cunt. Then she slid up onto the table, spread her legs, and let me enter her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yes. Mmmmmmm, fuck me," Marge groaned as I rammed my cock into her until I could feel her cervix. Then I began to ram against her as I bent down to suck the most accessible tit.

When I gently bit her nipple while slamming against her with all that I had, Marge came for the first time. Man, did she come. It was as if she was denied an orgasm for many months if the way she came was any indication. Then I came in her, which added to her orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Marge said repeatedly. I don't think she knew what or who was causing her orgasm at that point; she just knew that she was being truly fucked for the first time in a long time. I knew that I was in a new woman's cunt and that I liked it.

"Marge, are you OK?" I whispered in her ear as I lay on her on the table, my cock still in her cunt, although it was less rigid than it had been a few minutes before.

"Am I OK? I've never been so OK, Bill. You gave me an orgasm that I've never before experienced. Your cock is the best I've ever known. My cunt is very happy. Is that your cock growing in me? Oh fuck, fuck me again." I did just that with my mother sitting on a chair a few feet away, her hand working at her now exposed cunt.

***

By the time noon arrived, Marge and I had experienced not only more vaginal sex, but we explored oral and anal as well. My mother joined in and ate Marge's cunt as I slid into my mother from behind. We had lunch without the benefit of clothing. I had never had lunch with a finger in a woman's cunt before; I liked it. So did Marge.

Sixteen

The afternoon following my satisfying the pent up sexual needs of Marge was spent looking for and finding a job that would last for the summer. It was painting at an apartment complex where the well-to-do renter lived. Little did I know about the well-to-do renter.

My boss was a woman of about forty years of age. She was slightly overweight but had tits that could smother any unsuspecting man. I had a problem with my vision as she told me about my duties. Among the duties, if my imagination was any indication, was fucking my boss.

Before the first day on the job was over, I had the impression that there were a lot of women living there that had more time on their hands than they knew what to do with. The pool was full of women and kids. The women, for the most part, were young and sexy. They knew about skimpy swimsuits; bless their souls.

It was my second day on the job that really set the tone for the rest of the summer. My boss sent me to an apartment that had been recently rented by a couple who were about thirty or so with no kids. The female renter was dissatisfied with the paint job on the door to their apartment and I was to go and remedy the problem.

"Hi, Mrs. Bennett, I'm Bill, the p