Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mrs. Conrad. It's so hot that I thought it would be nice to take a swim before breakfast."

"Since you're here, maybe I can persuade you to put some of that sun screen on me before I roast."

"Sure, I'd be more than happy to do that." More than happy was an understatement. I wanted in the worst way to run my hands over her body. It was a great body, one that she had taken very good care of although she was in her mid to late forties. There was no excess fat on it except where it belonged: in her ample tits, hips and ass. She was blessed with a face that would give the average healthy young man a hard on just by gazing at it. Her lips were full in a way that left me with the thought of them wrapped around my cock every time I saw them.

As Mrs. Conrad turned over onto her stomach, I picked up the bottle of sunscreen that sat on the table next to her lounger and opened the cap. I pressed the bottle against my left palm and collected a puddle of cream, then I sat the bottle back down. The anticipation of what was about to take place caused my cock to wake up.

"Where do you want me to start, Mrs. Conrad?" I asked as I rubbed the sunscreen between my palms.

"Why don't you untie my top and start with me back." That's what I did.

There is no way I was going to pass up the chance to fondle a woman after the summer of fucking almost every woman who came into the camp. Here was just one more opportunity.

First, I straddled her back and pulled the tie holding her top in place. The ties fell to the side exposing her back and just the sides of her tits where they pressed out from being compress by her body. With a leg on either side of her, I put my hands on her lower back and began to massage the sunscreen into her.

"That feels great, Bill. Work your way up and along the sides now." I did as told and as I worked my way up, my cock came closer to her round ass, almost sliding over it at times. "Don't forget the sides of my breasts. They're very prone to burning since they are so white.

I applied more sunscreen to my palms and worked it in to warm it, and then I went directly to her tits that pressed out on each side. Her nipples were covered, but there was enough tit exposed that my cock got the message as it extended out of one leg of my swim suit and just touched her ass as I worked on the sides of her tits.

"Would you get my legs now, Bill?" Mrs. Conrad said in a dreamy voice.

"OK, Mrs. Conrad. Would you like me to do the entire leg or just your calves?"

"Do the whole leg. My thighs are subject to burn, so get them thoroughly."

I started at her ankles and worked my way up until I reached her thighs. That's when I heard her breathing change and felt her legs move apart just slightly. Given what I had learned over the summer about women and just how horny they seemed to be most of the time, I took this as permission to continue up along her inner thighs. With a hand on either side of one of her legs, I went up to where I just touched the bikini where it covered her cunt, then slid them back down. She said nothing in protest, so returned, this time running a hand not only into the bikini but also over her cunt where I left it for a few seconds before slowly sliding it back over her and down. Then I got more sunscreen and continued, but this time I worked on the other leg while allowing my exposed cock to work up and along the other leg. There was no way she couldn't recognized what she was feeling.

"Bill, will you get my buttocks since I'm afraid of burning that sensitive skin?" Mrs. Conrad said in a now breathy voice that had come to recognize as that of a woman who wanted desperately to have a cock in her.

"I wouldn't mind at all, but you still have your bikini on."

"Why don't you pull it down and off so you can get my buttocks?"

That was not a problem. I wanted to do exactly that, so that's what I did. I took hold of the waist of the bikini bottom and began to pull it down as she lifted up from the lounge just enough to let me get it off. When I exposed her ass, I was amazed at how firm it was. The bikini bottom hadn't been holding it in place; it was naturally firm. Moreover, it was tanned. There were no tan lines anywhere on her. When I had the bottom completely off and thrown on the deck, I could clearly see her shaved cunt as she spread her legs.

"Now, do my buttocks, Bill."

"Doing" her buttocks had more than one meaning now, but I went with the "apply the lotion" meaning until something else came up. I applied more sunscreen to my palms and went to work on the very nice ass of this woman whose image I had only jacked off to previously. If she knew the number of times I masturbated while looking at her as she sunbathed and swam, she might have had me arrested. As I applied my hands to her, I didn't hesitate to dive between the crack of her ass and into where her cunt waited. As I reached her cunt, she seemed to involuntarily open her legs even more, so I ran a hand over her cunt, feeling that it was wet and open. I kept my hand there and ran my middle finger along the opening then into her. I didn't stop until my finger was entirely embedded in her. Then I withdrew it and ran the tip over her clitoris.

"There, Bill. Do that right there," Mrs. Conrad gasped as I fingered her and ran my now rigid cock back and forth on the back of one of her legs. "Take your suit off, so I can feel your cock," she said.

I used one hand to remove my suit over my cock, no small accomplishment. Then Mrs. Conrad reached back and found my cock with one hand and worked at it as best as she could, given her position.

"I want to turn over now, if you don't mind."

If I didn't mind? Of course I didn't mind. I wanted to get my cock into her as soon as was humanely possible. I also wanted to see her tits, which were concealed under her until now.

When Mrs. Conrad rolled over, there was nothing between us but skin. Her tits were big, her nipples were long and hard and her areolas were dark and about the size of a silver dollar. When she lay on her back, she looked at my cock and smiled.

"Let me suck that for a while, Bill."

Who was I to deny her, so I straddled her chest and brought my cock up to her lips as I fondled her tits. She grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth as though she was starving and it was food. Maybe it was and maybe she was. She worked up and down on my cock for a few minutes. Fortunately, I had learned how not to come with just the thought of a woman's mouth around my cock, so I could save it for her cunt.

"Put it in me now, Bill," Mrs. Conrad said with a little more desperation in her voice than I had heard from any of the other women I had fucked during the summer.

I worked my way down her body, sliding my cock first over her tits, then down her belly to her cunt. As I passed her cunt, I could feel its opening and wetness. I came back up slowly and felt my cock reach her opening, then I slid in. I stayed there for a while, working slowly in and out about an inch until she told me to stick it in her. That's what I did.

"Oh fuck, Bill. Oh yes. Fuck me now. Just slam into me, Bill. Think of the times you jacked off to me and fuck me."

What was she saying? Had she seen me jacking off in my room as I watched her sun bathe?

"Make believe you're watching me sun bathe, Bill, but this time you have your cock in me. Fuck me."

It was as if she was on another plane of consciousness as I rammed into her with everything I had. Her tits were rotating with each stroke and her eyes rolled back in her head. Then she came.

"Fuck me now! Slam into me! Bite my tits! Fuck me!" She said over and over as she came, nearly knocking me off with her gyrations. Then I came.

We lay together for several minutes, my cock still in her and her legs wrapped around my back.

"I have wanted this for so long, Bill. Every time I came to the pool, I knew that you were up there jacking off, so I would lay here thinking of your cock as it shot come. I could not wait for the day when you would really fuck me."

"Does Mr. Conrad have sex with you?"

"Mr. Conrad makes money and fucks his secretary. I make do with a periodic fuck from the pool guy and a stranger I meet at the grocery store. Then there are the times that I masturbate to the image of you jacking off while I swim and sun bathe."

"Have you seen me masturbate?"

"Yes I have. When you get carried away, you sometimes leave your curtain open just enough so that I can see your cock as you work it. One day I saw you come against your window. That was the day I came without any other stimulation other than the thought that you were jacking off with the thought that you were fucking me."

As she spoke, my cock expanded in her cunt. Then we fucked again. Before the day was done, we had fucked in her bedroom as well as in her pool. When her husband came home, we were chastely sitting at a poolside table drinking cokes. Little did he know that his wife was now going to be sexually satisfied by the neighbor boy whenever she wanted and that my come was running out of her cunt and down her legs.

***

The next morning I awoke to the sound of someone diving in the Conrad's pool. I got out of bed, opened the drapes and gazed down on the nude body of Mrs. Conrad as she did the backstroke from one end of the pool to the other. When she reached the side of the pool, she stopped and looked up at me and smiled. I pushed the drapes open so there was nothing obstructing her view of me. Then I pulled my briefs down and off, exposing my rock-hard erection. With the aid of some lotion I kept on table just for that purpose, I began to jack off while looking at her and her at me. Then I saw a man walk into the picture and approach Mrs. Conrad.

He was the obviously the pool guy since he was carrying some stuff that only a pool guy would need. He was a little older than me, but not much. He was wearing the usual stuff: cutoff shorts and T-shirt with no sleeves and flip-flops. He looked pretty fit. If I wasn't mistaken, he was sporting a serious hard on.

Mrs. Conrad climbed out of the pool with no attempt to hide her nudity. She walked to where he stood and ran a hand over his cock, then kissed him. She knew that I was watching her show and was making the most of it. I couldn't hear them, but it was apparent that she told him to get out of his clothes because that's what he did as she laid back on a lounger and spread her legs, exposing her cleanly shaven cunt.

The pool guy was very well equipped. As he walked to Mrs. Conrad, his cock was angled up and swinging from side to side. There were no preliminaries; Mrs. Conrad said something to him and he followed her directions. He climbed on her as she looked up at me as I continued to jack off.

By the time the pool guy's cock was in her as far as it would go and he had found a nipple with his mouth, I was near the point of no return. When the pool guy came, so did I. My semen shooting from my cock and onto the window must have driven Mrs. Conrad over the edge, that and the fact that the pool guy was slamming his cock and semen into her.

When the pool guy pulled out of her, I saw his semen running down her inner thigh and onto the lounger. Then he dressed and went to work as Mrs. Conrad lay there while looking up at me, my cock still in my hand. Fuck, what an experience. It took little time for my cock to regain its stature, but not my desire to get into Mrs. Conrad's sopping cunt.

Without bothering to wipe the evidence from my window, I got into my swimsuit and ran downstairs, out onto the deck, down a couple of steps, across the yard and to the gate that connected our back yards. As I walked into the yard, the pool guy was just gathering his equipment and getting ready to leave. Mrs. Conrad called him over to where she now lay with a towel wrapped around her. She handed him a check and told him that it would be the same time next week. He smiled at her and gave me a knowing wink, then left.

"Did you enjoy the show, Bill?" Mrs. Conrad asked as she patted the lounge indicating that I should sit beside her.

"It was great. He has a big cock. It's bigger than mine. Does that matter?"

"Size isn't everything, Bill. You know how to use yours; that's what's so amazing about you. I like his cock too, but it's the anonymity of fucking him that makes it exciting. I don't even know his name. The first time we had sex was about a year ago when he came to fix a problem with the pool pump. It was a hot day like today and he was wearing only cutoffs. I was not in a swimsuit as you might expect. I was in jeans and a sleeveless T-shirt with a rather low neckline. I wasn't wearing a bra. As I was showing him where the pump was, a pass of the sprinkler hit me 'accidently' that just happened to be turned on. The water had the effect of making my T-shirt translucent. My tits and nipples were standing out in all their glory for him to admire, which he clearly was.

"When we got to the pump shed, I noticed a bulge in his shorts where there hadn't previously been one. That's when I saw what he was looking at and what was obviously having such an effect on his cock. I decided then and there that I was through being horny most of the time while lacking the courage to do anything about it. After all, I knew that my husband was fucking his secretary and taking her along on business trips.

"In order to check the pool guy's willingness to give me what I needed, I would have to go to the next step. He had to get on the pool deck to get at the pump and I had to get down on my hands and knees to show him where the pump was among all the pipes. At least that's what I decided I had to do to give him a clear view of what I wanted him to see. I positioned myself where the neckline of my T-shirt would fall away in his sightline. It did.

"Tits have a way of focusing the attention of a man. Mine had exactly that effect on the pool guy. He looked right down my shirt and at my bare tits complete with erect nipples. By that time I was so horny it was all I could do to keep from grabbing his cock through his shorts.

"What did you do then?" I asked as I ran a hand under the towel and along the inside of the nearest leg then up to her sopping cunt."

"Put three fingers in me, Bill, then work your thumb around my clitoris," she gasped. "I told him that I saw what he was looking at and that if he didn't want to get fired for behaving inappropriately with a female customer he would have to take off his shorts and fuck me."

"Did he?" I asked as I ran my three fingers around in a circle in her semen-filled cunt and worked my thumb against and around her clitoris.

"What do you think? And you're hitting me just right. He had a gorgeous cock that he clearly knew how to use. His second move after exposing himself was to lift me from the deck by my arms and pull my T-shirt over my head. Then he fondled and sucked my tits until I couldn't take it any longer. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me right then and he told me to take off my jeans. They were just off when he grabbed the band of my panties and ripped them off me. I nearly came as he did it, even though they had been my favorite pair. Then he ran his cock between my legs while lifting me by my ass cheeks, exposing my wet cunt to his engorged cock. I reached down between us, grabbed his cock and put its head at the entrance to my cunt then told him to push. He didn't need any instruction because by the time I told him to push he was half way into me. Then he was all the way.

"What a sensation. His was only the third cock I had ever had inside me. My husband's was the second one I had experienced prior this. I may tell you about the first some other time. It was always good with my husband, but this was something else. I came within seconds of him entering me. It was partially from the sensation and partially from the knowledge of what I was doing and with whom. Now put your middle finger in my ass and work on my clit with your thumb.

"He carried me to this very lounge while his cock was buried in me and laid me on my back. Oh fuck, that feels good. Then he really fucked me. The noises we made with our bodies coming together and my moaning must have been audible to anyone walking past on the sidewalk in front, but I was so lost in the pure fucking sensation that I didn't care if I had an audience. When I came the second time, I thought that I would die from the total body orgasm. As he shot a load of semen into me, I knew that I would never return for what had gone before. I would fuck whomever for the sheer joy. We've been fucking once a week since then except when we're on vacation. During those times, I manage to find willing partners. Now, go and wash your hands then come back and fuck me."

Before lunch, we had satisfied each other with hands, mouths and the usual. We were just finishing up doggie style, my cock slapping against her ass and my hands wrapped around her tits, pinching her nipples, when a question occurred to me. "Do my parents know what you're doing?"

"Do you mean now with you fucking me from behind or in general?" she managed to get out between gasps.

"I mean in general. I see you out here a lot, but today was the first time I saw you and the pool guy fucking."

"We usually don't do it out here in the open. I allowed it today because I knew that you were watching us. I wanted to put on a show for you. However, I don't know about your dad knowing. I do know that your mother knows because the pool guy does her as well."

I almost came with that bit of news. My cock gave a lurch that she must have felt, and then I continued to slam against her ass as my cock reached her deepest point.

"We don't have a pool, so why would he be over there?"

"He doesn't go to your house, she comes here. Just like you, she saw us getting it on one day when she expected to join me for a swim. The pool guy was buried in me on the lounger that is in the cabana when she came in. I saw her come in and just stand there as she watched him fuck me. When he came, I saw her grab for the waist of her swimsuit and push her hand down and over her cunt. Then she worked on it until both she and I came. The first time someone watched me fucking someone, it was quite the sensation. It was almost as good as feeling your cock in me right now." Then she reached down and began to masturbate as I ran in and out of her wet cunt. When she came, she could no longer talk. It was all I could manage to come again after having come three times already. Ah, the miracle of youth.

When my cock had assumed its normal state, I pulled out of Mrs. Conrad's cunt, allowing my semen to run down her legs and onto the lounge cushion. To be accurate, my normal state was hard or semi-hard. Then she fell forward onto her stomach and I lay on her back for a short time, then get up and sat on the lounge beside us.

"Did my mother fuck the pool guy that first day?" I asked while wiping my cock with a towel.

"Actually, he fucked her. She was almost delirious with lust when I came and she first saw his cock as he pulled out of my cunt. It was deflated, but it was still quite impressive. When he turned and saw her standing there with her hand working at her cunt, it was clear that he would have unstated permission to fuck her if he could get it up. He could and did. As he jacked his cock into a reasonable hard on, he walked to where your mother stood, reached for her unoccupied hand and pulled it to his cock, using it to continue jacking off. By the time he was as hard as he was going to get, the pool guy had worked her top off and had replaced her hand with his where it massaged her cunt. I got up from the lounge and told them to use it. Your mother wasted not a second in getting her bottoms off and laid back, spreading her legs as she did. Her cunt was open and wet and cleanly shaven. I had no idea that she shaved. Then the pool guy got between her legs and slowly lowered his cock to her opening and into her until he was all the way in and she was in a state of ecstasy that left her groaning incoherently. As he fucked her with even more force than he used on me, she wrapped her legs around his ass and tried to pull him even further into her. As their bodies slapped together, her tits quivered and rolled around. Her pink nipples were hard, her areolas slightly darker. He first sucked one then the other as he fucked her. Then he kissed her, or I guess you could call it sucking on her mouth and running his tongue into hers.

1...45678...11