Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ainter. I'm told that you want your door repainted," I said when the occupant opened the door. The occupant who opened the door was stunning. It was midmorning and she was dressed in nothing short of a "fuck me" costume.

"Hi, Bill. You can call me Cheryl. The door was painted, but it had some streaks in it that I don't like. Would you redo the interior?"

The smile on Cheryl's face and the skimpy robe that she wore gave me all the incentive I needed to repaint her door in whatever way she desired. Her tan extended from her feet to under the hem of her short robe. It continued at her cleavage and to her face. What a face. I could imagine her mouth wrapped around my cock as she spoke.

"OK, I'll do anything you want, Cheryl." Then I pulled the cart containing my painting tools and paint inside. As I took the top from a can of paint and found a suitable brush (I knew nothing about painting or brushes at this point.), Cheryl said that she had things to do and would be back by the time I was finished. Then she walked back toward what I knew were two bedrooms and a bath. I watched her ass as she walked; it was the ass of a woman who knew the message it was sending to my cock.

Before I was done, Cheryl returned wearing shorts and a halter-top. She lay on the floor in front of a stereo system and worked at finding a station to her liking. I was struck by her ass as she lay on her stomach. It was round and firm, an ass that my hands would delight in roaming over.

"Bill, what music do you like?" Cheryl asked as she fiddled with the stereo.

I turned from what I was doing and looked at her and her very sexy ass. "I like Blues and Classical."

"They aren't exactly compatible music genres, are they?"

"Maybe not, but they are what I like," I said as I gave the door its last stroke of the brush.

"Come here and help me find a station that you might like," Cheryl said in a way that was a little more a command than anything.

I put my brush down and walked to where Cheryl lay on the floor. I gave her ass a thorough examination before I got on my hands and knees beside her.

"Join me down here, Bill, where you can see the dial." I did just that as my cock told me that this was woman wanting very much to be fucked.

I lay beside Cheryl and looked at the dial and at the gap in her blouse that exposed an expanse of tits. My cock took a new view and expanded under me.

"This station is one you might like," Cheryl said as she turned the dial to a classical station that we both had to be aware of before I lay beside her exquisite ass. She turned to a station that played nothing but classical music while looking at me and my eyes that were focused on her tits. "What are you looking at, Bill? It's my tits that you find attractive, right? If they are the focus of your attention, maybe I should take this off."

Then Cheryl got up and removed her top, exposing the greatest set of tits I had yet seen. They were firm and round. There was no sag and her nipples were both erect and surrounded by areolas that matched them in color and proportion. My cock, by this time, had reached its maximum length and girth and was looking for a way out of my pants.

"Get up, Bill," Cheryl said. "I think we should explore where this is going."

I got up with no doubt left in my mind where this was going. Cheryl placed her hand against the front of my pants and massaged my cock as I reached for one of her tits.

"Take your pants off, Bill," Cheryl commanded as she rubbed my cock through my pants.

"Only if you do," I said.

As we both got out of our clothes, I reflected on my job and that I might be fired if the boss knew what I was doing. Fuck her, I thought. Hmmm, maybe that was in the future as well.

Cheryl's body was one that was more than I expected. She was shaven, giving me a clear view of her cunt, which showed signs of being open and wet. My cock reached a new point of stiffness, if that was possible.

"Now, Bill, I want you to do what you were really sent here to do: fuck me."

"I was sent to fuck you? Is that what was expected of me?"

"Sure. Didn't you know that anytime a woman calls you, you are expected to service her?"

"No, but I think I can live with that." Then I ran my cock against Cheryl, then lifted her from under her thighs and ran my cock into her very wet and open cunt.

Cheryl and I fucked several times and in several different ways while the paint on her door dried. By the time my lunch half-hour rolled around, my semen was running down Cheryl's legs. I suspected that it was drying along with the paint on the door. We agreed that I should repaint her door many times in the coming months.

The morning after my day with Cheryl, my boss asked that I meet with her in her office. After I closed the door behind me, my boss asked how I liked my job so far. She said it in a way that made me think that she knew what Cheryl and I had been up to on the previous day. Then she laid the facts on the line.

"Bill, I have a confession to make," my boss said as she leaned back in her chair, pushing her ample tits and exposed cleavage out. "I hired you because I thought that you would be up to servicing not only the painting needs of the complex, but that you would be up to servicing the needs of some of my renters. You seemed like the kind of young man who would be up to taking care of some of the women here."

"You knew that Cheryl wanted to be fucked, is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, I knew that Cheryl is one of the women here who likes to be fucked by a member of my staff on a regular basis. That's why I hired you. I also hired you because I like the way you look and I assumed that you have a cock that would satisfy most women, me included."

"So you want me to fuck you?"

"Well, yes, since you put it that way. I do want to fuck you, or maybe you want to fuck me. I've noticed that you have been gazing at my tits. Do you like my tits? Would you like to slide your cock between my tits, Bill?"

I didn't wait for any further enticement from my boss. I stood up, dropped my pants and exposed my engorged cock. Then I sat and removed the pants from around my feet, removed my shirt and shoes and walked around my boss's desk with my cock at the level of her mouth. "Suck me," I said. She no longer seemed like the woman who had hired me nor the woman who would be signing my paychecks.

As my boss bobbed her head on my cock, I ran a hand down and over one covered tit. Then I unbuttoned her blouse and undid the clasp on her bra that was conveniently located between her tits, not in back; I was never very good at the back bra clasps. Her tits were spectacular. I cupped both as she sucked on my cock.

Not wanting to come in her mouth, I pulled away from her, dropped to my knees, and pulled her skirt down, then her panties. My boss had a hairy cunt; I would take care of that later. I could just make out the slit of her cunt, which I wanted to slide into. I pulled her legs apart and walked on my knees between her legs with my cock now as hard as it would get without bursting. I first took both of her tits in my hands, then leaned into her and began to suck on one. When my cock reached the opening of her cunt with no help from either of us, I could feel the wetness at her entrance. It took little for my cock to slide into her and reach the depths of her sopping cunt.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me," my boss said as I sucked on one of her generous tits and rammed my cock into her.

By the time we both came, we were sweating and my cock had deflated to the point that it just lay at the entrance to her cunt without the ability to get back in.

"Now, do you know why I hired you, Bill?"

"To paint? Or was it to be on call when you or any of your female tenants get horny?" I asked.

"Yes to both. I knew when I saw you that I wanted to get at your cock. Now I know that I wasn't mistaken in my assumption about it and you. Also, this complex rents to people who like to experiment sexually. Now, will you fuck me once again before we have to get to work?"

My cock that had been laying limp at her cunt's entrance began its path to rigidity and to the cunt that would make me rich.

Seventeen

My boss's name other than Mrs. Moore was Maurine. Although she was married, her husband was gone most of the time with his job which I think was somewhere in the Middle East and having to do with oil, or maybe it was sand; I forget. The point was that she was a sexy woman who needed to have sex with a human more frequently than twice a year. I exaggerate, but not by much. What I quickly learned about Maurine was that I could have pledged my cock just to her even though she was twenty years my senior. Her sexual experience was such that she knew every trick in the book of Kama Sutra with some of her own design thrown in. In a word, she was an amazing piece of ass. That's three words, but you get the idea.

As the days after my joining her maintenance staff wore on, I found that my first task of each day was checking the list of women who had asked that I "paint" some portion of their apartment. Each day was full of requests. I was able to get some actual painting in on some days, but not much. The exception was when there was a vacancy and the staff had to get it ready for renting as soon as possible.

"How are you holding up, Bill?" Maurine asked at the start of a Monday following a weekend during which my mother needed some attention, as did Marge. We made it a threesome in the interest of time. By the time Monday rolled around, my cock was tired and somewhat sore.

"I'm good, Mrs. Moore," I said with more enthusiasm than I felt.

"Good, because today looks like a full one; there are three who need their doors painted; one is new and gorgeous. I don't understand why she isn't married. I'd take care of her if I was into women."

"Mrs. Moore, I've been thinking. You know that I love my work here and especially my work with you, but -- and don't take this wrong -- I think we should approach this a little differently in the future. I'm paid an hourly wage for painting. Since we both know that I'm really paid to have sex with horny women and that they aren't paying anything but rent to get it, I think we should come up with a plan that will make us both more money."

"What do you have in mind, Bill," Maurine asked with a show of interest when the "m" word came up.

"I want to be paid for fucking these women. I think fucking them is worth a lot more than painting their doors, don't you?"

"Yes, I suppose you could look at it like that," she said as she ran a finger up and down between her tits. "What you're saying is that you want to be employed as a gigolo rather than a painter."

"I would still paint, but my primary job would be taking care of the needs of the female residents as required. I know that I have the ability to fuck several women in a day plus you, so why not take advantage of that?"

"Yes, umm, I know that you can get it up quickly after coming; I've been the recipient of that gift many times," she said as she unbuttoned one button on the front of her dress, then two, then three. By the time she had reached three, she pulled her dress away from her bra-clad tits and then undid the clasp between them. "Are you ready to get your cock primed before you start the day?"

It took me all of thirty seconds to strip and get to the back of the chair where she sat. I ran both hands over her shoulders and down onto her tits and swollen nipples. Then I bent down and kissed the back of her neck, something I knew almost drove her to orgasm.

"I left my panties at home today, Bill," Maurine said as she swiveled around in her desk chair and pulled the hem of her dress up exposing her freshly shaved cunt. "Now fuck me, and then we can talk about you becoming the in-house gigolo."

That's what I did; then I did it again just to prove my earlier claim.

***

It was midsummer and the pool at the apartment complex was a popular gathering place for most of the women in residence and some of the men who worked odd hours. There were a few kids with the adults, but, for the most part, the complex was childfree. Another plus was that most of the residents ranged in age from late twenties to about fifty. It was a pricey place, so a person had to be well employed to be able to afford it. That meant to me that the women might well be able to spare money from the budget to be laid from time to time. At least that was central to my plan.

The morning after Maurine and I had tested her desk chair for a new and different use, I arrived to a work order to "take care of a problem" in apartment 207-B. The apartment was in building B and on the second floor over-looking the pool. I had done a complete paint job of the place a short time after I started my job at the complex, so I knew that any problem with the paint was unlikely. The woman of the house probably needed a touch up.

I went to my little room that served as paint and equipment storage locker plus office space where I had a phone and few magazines. It also contained a sink where I cleaned brushes. This morning I used the sink to do a thorough washing of my cock and balls, then shaved my cock with a razor and cream I brought only recently for just such occasions. I wanted to be prepared just in case the problem required more than a paintbrush to fix.

With brush in hand, I rang the bell at 207-B. It took a while for someone to come to the door; the wait was well worth it. "Hi, you must be here to fix the problem that I talked to Maurine about yesterday," the woman who stood before me said.

She was about 5'10" tall, taller than I was used to in a woman; 140 pounds, all well distributed; blondish with just a hint of freckles under her tan and in the neighborhood of forty or so. The thing that really struck me was her smile. She had great teeth and lips that might have undergone some sort of enhancement; they looked like they might feel very good sliding over my cock, which by this time was creating quite a stir in the shorts I wore when painting. What she wore really gave me the notion that the "problem" was in her panties. It was white bikini that almost covered her generous tits. She wore a translucent, thigh-length robe over it.

"Yes," I said as I gave her that toe to tits look and then settled on her tits. "She said that you have a problem that needed my attention."

"Yes, you see, my husband is on an extended business trip as he often is, and I am lonely. I need someone to talk to from time to time or else I get slightly depressed. Come in so we can talk."

I was just able to squeeze past her as she stood in the door, not moving back an inch. My bare right upper arm slid over first one tit then the other as I made my way in. I could swear that I could feel her erect nipples, although it was probably my imagination.

"Maurine tells me that there will be a charge for this "talk. Is that right?"

"Yes err, I don't know your name," I said as I turned and stood facing her with my shorts giving away any suggestion that I wasn't turned on by her.

"It's Monique, and I can see that we may be able to negotiate the price of this "talk," she said as she performed the quote sign with her hands and stared at my crotch.

"I don't know. What did Maurine tell you this talk would cost?"

"She said it would be $25 for straight talk and $35 for something a little more kinky."

"What is it you want?" I asked as I took a step toward her.

"I want to be able to live for the few more weeks that my husband is away," she said while staring at the bulge in my pants.

"She's the boss, so I guess I'll have to charge what she asks."

"How about if I give you $60 for both?" Then she took the last step and made contact. She first ran her right hand over my cock and then kissed me while driving her tits into my chest. Since she was the same height as me, her cunt was aligned with my cock. Both were still covered by fabric. "Now, take these off and let me see what I'm paying for," Monique said while stepping back and removing her robe.

By the time I had exposed her purchase, she had removed everything except her bikini bottoms. Her tits were as good as any I had seen up close and not on the page of a "fuck magazine." For a forty-year-old woman, she was unbelievably well put together. My cock thought so as well.

"Maurine wasn't wrong. You have a cock that every woman should experience at least once in her lifetime. Now, how about if I show you mine?"

Monique took hold of the top of her bikini panties and pulled them down and over her ankles, all the while her tits hung down, giving me a profile view of her nipples, both of which stood at attention. When she stood up, she was nude. Fuck, what a body! Her cunt was almost clean-shaven with only a patch of hair above her opening that matched the color of the hair on her head.

"Come here, Bill and earn your pay," Monique said as she grabbed for my steely cock and pulled it toward her open cunt.

I put my arms around her back then slid them down to her firm ass, which I pulled into me as I kissed her. As Monique's tits drilled into my chest, I could feel my cock slid easily along and over her lubricated cunt. Then I lifted her thighs and managed to get the head of my cock against her cunt. Monique shoved her hand between us, found my cock and aligned it with her cunt. Then I felt the sensation that only being in a woman's cunt can bring about. In a second, I was in her as far as I could go.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck," she moaned as I stayed there, unable to retreat and repeat the move because she was holding me in her with her legs that were wrapped around my ass. It was all I could do to hold her up with my hands and cock. "Fuck me," she said. Then she said it again. "But you have to first put on a condom."

I carried her to a kitchen counter and sat her down on it with my cock still encased by her cunt. Pulling out of her was harder to do than you would imagine, but I did. Monique was able to reach behind her and pick up a condom that she must have placed there before I arrived. She pulled the wrapping open with her teeth and removed the condom, handing it to me. I rolled it on as she watched. Then I started to do what I was paid to do: I truly fucked her. With hands still on her ass, holding her from sliding away, I slammed into her very wet cunt. It wasn't the tightest cunt I had experienced this summer, but it was close. Her tits rolled from side to side and up and down as I reached bottom then repeated.

"Suck my tits, Bill," Monique moaned. Then she reached between us and began to masturbate. I could feel her fingernails just barely nick my cock as I hit bottom; it felt good in a painful sort of way. We would have to explore this later.

Orgasm took on a completely new meaning when Monique had her first of the morning. She was so vocal that I knew that the people who were now at the pool could hear her. Then I came. Man, did I come.

"That would have felt good shooting in me," Monique said as she came down from her orgasm, "but I don't let anyone but my husband come in me without a condom."

Her logic struck me as confused, but who was I to complain. If she felt she was being faithful to her husband by having her other sex partners wear a condom was OK by me. She was at or near the best piece of ass since I started my sex life.

In order that Monique receive the full value from her $60 investment, we ended with my thoroughly eating her clitoris. We decided that she should stand at the counter that over-looked the pool while I sat between her spread legs and ate her out. She was kind enough to wash thoroughly before we started.

Monique wore her bikini top when she was at the counter so no one at the pool could see her tits as they bounced while I licked and sucked her clitoris. Then I did both of those things. As I ran my tongue around her swollen clitoris, I ran two fingers into her cunt and worked them both in and out and back and forth along the top of her cunt in a "come hither" way. With my other hand, I jacked off.