Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pool guy was first to show signs of coming and did. Then she came. He was attempting to get as far into her as he could while he shot semen. His rotations on her cunt as she came made the scene so erotic that I could not stand it. I went to the lounger where they were locked in a sexual grip and took one of your mother's nipples in my mouth, and then I kissed her while running my hand down to where they were joined. I was able to get a finger into her even though the pool guy's cock was still in her and still quite engorged. As I worked in and out of her and ran my thumb over her clitoris, she came again."

My cock responded to the unfolding of the story and was ready for more. "Are you saying that my mother is a lesbian?"

"No, I'm saying that your mother is a sexual being who loves the feel of a cock in her and can also respond to a woman. Now, would you like to have me suck on your cock or would that make you gay since that's what men do for each other. I may even let you fuck me in the ass, also something that men like to do with each other. I notice that the story got you hard. Maybe you would like to have sex with your mother."

"No, I've never given that any thought. I like fucking you."

"But your mother has a great body and a cunt just like mine. Her tits are better than mine. She has the hardest nipples when they're excited of any woman I've known."

"Have you had sex with a lot of women?"

"No, not a lot, but since I discovered sex outside of marriage I have managed to expand into some lesbian sex from time-to-time. I still prefer a hard cock, but women's bodies are stimulating in a whole different way. Women know all about how the clitoris needs to be stimulated. Some men do, but most don't. How about if I suck on that before you come just listening to me?"

Holy fuck, my mother was fucking not only the pool guy but Mrs. Conrad as well. I had no idea since she was so straight-laced in most respects. I'd have to check her out a little more closely in the future, that was for sure.

Thirteen

The day following the poolside fuck fest with Mrs. Conrad, I started looking at my mother for signs of sexual inquisitiveness that I had missed in the past. Maybe calling her sexually inquisitive was a little over the top since I was fucking the neighbor lady who was also having sex with her. That might make both of us inquisitive if not downright deviant. And if we were deviant, hooray for deviancy. Then I decided against labeling her anything but a normal and very sexy woman who liked sex as much or more than I did.

"Good morning, Bill," my mother said as I walked into the kitchen. It was a beautiful and hot morning, so the door leading from the kitchen/dining room was open onto the deck that looked out over the Conrad's yard and pool. "On days like this I wish we had a pool, don't you?"

"Yeah, but Mrs. Conrad said I could use hers any time I wanted. I guess the same goes for you."

"How about if you have breakfast, then let's go over and take her up on it?"

I had a quick breakfast of toast, coffee and a banana. After putting my dishes in the dishwasher, I went up to my bathroom where I shaved, brushed my teeth and washed and shaved my cock since I wasn't sure about what to expect. I decided against my loose fitting trunks in favor of my Speedo swimsuit. It had a way of showing off my cock even when it wasn't hard. Moreover, it felt great against my skin. It was almost like being nude while not being nude, and I didn't want to be nude in front of my mother, not yet anyway. Besides, I was sure that a hard on would be too obvious in a loose fitting suit.

"Are you ready?" my mother asked as I walked out of my room and into the hallway. She had just come out of her room wearing what I guessed was the same bikini she wore on the day that she fucked the pool guy. It was small for a woman of her age, but for a woman of her age she looked great in it. My cock pushed against my Speedo as I ogled her. "Bill, I'm up here."

"Sorry, mom; I just never saw you in such a skimpy suit before."

"What do you think?"

"I think that your body is spectacular and that suit makes it even more so."

"I'm glad you like it. I noticed your suit. You fill it out very nicely."

My cock then extended so it was barely covered by the thin fabric as she gazed at the bulge it formed. "Thank you. Let's go over before we forget why we have the suits on, shall we?" I said while still gazing at her below the neck, mostly at her tits.

"Let's do that. I called Rose. She said that she would join us in a while, but she first had something to take care of."

I suppose I should start calling Mrs. Conrad Rose since we were now intimately acquainted, but it would be hard. I found that calling her Mrs. Conrad while fucking her was a serious turn on. It was almost like fucking your teacher.

We walked out our open deck door, across the deck and the narrow expanse of lawn to the gate leading to the Conrad's pool. After closing the gate behind us, we walked to two lounges where we placed our towels and my mother laid her bag that contained all the stuff women seem to need.

"Bill, would you put some sun screen on me before we get started. I don't want to get burned?"

I knew that she already had a thorough tan, so it wasn't likely that she was going to burn, but who was I to question her since it would give me the chance to feel her skin with my very horny hands. As she spread her towel on a lounger and lay on her stomach, I went through her bag until I found some lotion. While looking, I also saw what I swore were several packets of condoms. What the fuck would she be doing with condoms today? The pool guy wasn't going to be here, or was he?

"Undo my top and get my back first," my mother said as she settled in with her head cradled in her crossed arms.

Her bikini top was held in place with a tie at her back. There was no sign of a tan line under the very narrow tie. As I pulled on one end of the bow knot while sitting beside her on the lounge, I couldn't keep my eyes off her very firm ass. I wanted to run my hand over it to confirm that it was all her, but I thought that even with the knowledge that she might have fucked the pool guy on this lounger, I was still her son.

As the bikini top fell away from her and onto the lounger, her beautiful back lay before me. As I already knew, there were no tan lines. There were also no signs of sagging flesh that one might expect on a woman of her age: forty-three. Little did I know about age and aging.

"Rub it in thoroughly, I don't want to burn. And make sure you get the sides."

I squirted a gob of lotion into one palm and rubbed them together until the lotion was warm. Then I put both hands on my mother's lower back and slowly applied the lotion. I worked up onto her shoulders then down and along the sides of her chest and down to where her bikini bottoms stopped me.

"Make sure you get my sides, Bill," my mother said in a dreamy voice.

I took this as permission to explore the sides of her tits where they were bulging out. Her nipples weren't exposed, but there was a lot of tit exposed that I could work my hands over. When I got to this soft flesh, I worked back and forth on it a lot longer than was required to cover her in lotion.

"You might want to get more lotion and make sure you cover the sides of my breasts thoroughly."

That's what I did. When I returned to the sides of her tits, my mother had lifted herself just enough so her tits were now less squished out but more accessible. As I worked where I had been, I felt the urge to go for broke and slide my hands under her and over her nipples, so that's what I did. When I felt her nipples, my cock almost burst from my suit. "Why don't you straddle my back, Bill. That way you will have better access to me," my mother said in a voice that I knew women used who wanted nothing more than to have a cock slid into them without undue delay.

I pulled both hands out from her tits with great reluctance and got on the lounger with a knee on each side of her ass. Then I resumed what I had been up to. By this time, it was apparent to both of us that I wasn't applying lotion, I was fondling her in anticipation of getting my cock into her cunt or at least as near as that as possible.

"Now, would you get my legs?" my mother said in the same strangled voice.

My cock was at full staff and sliding over my left thigh and creating quite a stir in my Speedos. I got off her ass and went to where I could run my hands up her legs and, with any luck, into her cunt.

I started at her ankles, slowly working up until I reached her upper thighs. Then I worked between her legs and back down. I noted that she opened her legs a little as I worked down. I put more lotion on my hands and went back to work. This time I ran right up with both thumbs on her inner thighs where they would make contact with her crotch if I continued; that's what I did. When my thumbs make contact with her crotch, I stopped, expecting a scolding. When I heard nothing but heavy breathing coming from my mother, I slowly rotated both thumbs around on what I knew to be her cunt. I worked one thumb up and over her clitoris. At least I hoped it was her clitoris. By the sound coming from her, I suspected that it was.

There was no way that my mother didn't know what we were up to, so I pulled one hand out of her crotch and worked at getting cock out of my Speedo which was easier said than done given the state of my cock. When it was finally off, my cock was standing up over the waistband and ready for a little adventure.

"Pull my suit down now, Bill so you can get some lotion on the cheeks of my ass," my mother was just able to get out. As I grabbed the waist of her suit, my cock made contact with the back of one of her legs. I stopped for a moment, ran my cock up and back on her leg, the sensation almost enough to bring me to orgasm, but I wanted to save that for her cunt. When her ass was exposed, I confirmed that it was all hers and an ass that I could get used to caressing.

"Now rub the lotion on my ass."

As I rotated my hands around the cheeks of her ass, I continued to run my cock along her legs. Then I decided to go for broke and find her cunt. It was almost hairless and wet beyond belief. I found the opening with the middle finger of my right hand and pushed in with no resistance or complaint. Here was the cunt through which I had entered the world offering itself up to me for sexual pleasure. When I pulled my finger out of her, she let out a sigh of disappointment. It wouldn't last for long. I quickly slid up so my cock was now at the crack of her ass. I reached down and around her waist, pulling her up to her knees, Then I put my cock between her legs where I thought her cunt opening would be waiting. Her hand reached my cock first and guided it into her opening. To make things easier, I quickly pushed my Speedo down to my knees.

"Now push it in me, Bill. Fuck me now," she gasped as I felt the hot lining of her cunt envelope my cock. Then I began to fuck my mother.

For a woman of her age who had given birth, her cunt was fairly tight, and it had some amazing muscle control. I could feel it squeeze my cock. That was probably my over active imagination, but maybe not.

"Stop, Bill," my mother gasped as I rammed into her. "Stop. I want to see your face as you fuck me."

It was with all the control I could muster to pull out of her and get off the lounger. When my mother rolled over, she gazed at my engorged cock that now swung above her. She took hold of it and pulled until she had me at her cunt once again. Then she again told me to fuck her. As we committed the ultimate in deviancy, we looked at each other. Her face was cast in a soft glow as I rammed into her. With each down stroke, her tits jiggled and her nipples hardened. In order to bring herself to orgasm, my mother worked a hand between us and masturbated. It took about thirty seconds for her face to blush in a way that meant to me that she was about to come. When she did come, her entire body convulsed and she spoke to me in a language that I'm sure neither of us understood; it was the language of raw sex. Then I came.

When my mother opened her eyes and looked at me, my cock still in her, she smiled and said, "I have never in my life come like that. I almost died from the sensation. Your cock is divine." My cock responded to the praise by growing inside her. As she continued to praise it, I began the rhythmic movements that had brought us to this point.

***

Fucking one's mother or sister must rank among the most exciting and memorable things a man might do, even though it's not view favorably by polite society. My feeling was fuck society. When we had recovered and I finally pulled my cock from her and sat beside her on the lounger, my semen running out of her cunt, she took hold of my cock and said that she would do anything I requested from that day on. If I wanted a blowjob, she would oblige. If I wanted to fuck her ass, she would love it. When I told her that I would like to fuck her and Mrs. Conrad at the same time, she said that she would love to do that, but she wasn't sure I could fuck them both at the same time. My mother was not only a sensational lay; she was a comedian.

"When do you want to fuck Mrs. Conrad, as you call her?"

"How about now?" A voice came from behind us. It was Mrs. Conrad, or Rose. She was wearing only a very skimpy bikini and a big smile. "I see that our little get together yesterday stimulated you to try your mother's resolve, Bill. Is she as good as I said she was."

"Did you fuck Rose yesterday, Bill?" my mother asked as she stroked my expanding cock.

"Yes, we did some exploring yesterday," I responded as I ran a hand up to her cunt, now dripping semen, and inserted one, then two fingers. "She was a great teacher, and she told me about you and the pool guy and you and her. We fucked more than once." My cock was at full strength as we talked and Rose looked on.

Mrs. Conrad, or Rose since I knew her in the Biblical sense, stood a few feet away in her white bikini. She had that "fuck me" look on her face that I recognized from our exploits on the previous day.

"Do you mind if I get out of this so we can try something completely different?" Rose said as she reached behind her to untie her bra. She dropped it to the deck with a smile, showing us that her nipples were rigid. With no further delay, Rose pulled her bikini bottom down and kicked it to the side. Standing just feet away from us, Rose had what I have come to recognize as the look of a woman who had one thing one her mind: getting a cock in her.

She took the step to where my mother and I were lying. I expected that she might take my mother's place on my cock, which she was about to do, then she bent down and kissed my mother on her lips while taking a tit in hand. Her cunt was near enough so I could reach it from where I lay. As I ran a finger into her, she began to suck on my mother's mouth and groan. Then Rose pushed me prone and straddled me with her cunt right at the head of my cock. As she slid onto my cock, she put her hand in my mother's cunt and began to work on her clitoris as she fucked me.

By the time we finished that day, we had fucked each other in all the ways we could devise. My favorite was eating my mother's cunt while Rose gave me a blowjob. Then we took a swim and had lunch sans clothing. My cock was rigid during the meal and one of the women had her hand around it at all times. It was the day that changed my life forever.

Fourteen

From what I just described, you might think that from that day forward my mother and I shared a bed while my father was left out in the cold, so to speak; you would be wrong. My mother and I continued to enjoy sex on a regular basis, but she insisted that her marriage remain intact because of the perquisites that went with it. She wasn't interested in having to find a job at this stage of life, and besides, she didn't care if he was fucking his secretary or anyone else he wanted just so long as she could fuck me and whomever else she wanted. It was a win-win situation. There was, however, one little flaw in her plan: my father didn't know that she was fucking me. That would soon change. But first we had to get to something that my mother needed to get off her chest.

We were sitting in the kitchen after my father left for work. My mother was in a skimpy robe and I was in the briefs that I slept in.

"Bill, do you know why I decided to let you fuck me?"

"I haven't the slightest idea," I responded. "But maybe it's because I have such a divine cock and you just had to feel it in you."

"That's partially it, but I have several divine cocks that would love to get into me, and some even have. No, it's because I'm aging and I want to experience what I have missed because of the restrictions held out to people of my generation. You're lucky in that the pill has come along and a more liberal opinion about sex has made just plain fucking acceptable. I'm not about to grow old without having experienced all the sex I want with as many people as I want, you included."

"I'm glad you decided to include me in your plan because I've jacked off to your image and with your underwear for as long as I could get a hard on. You've probably discovered dried semen in your panties from time to time."

"I have, and I've also had to clean semen from the wall and carpet in your room after you jacked off to Rose as she sun bathed."

By this time my cock had slithered out to opening of my briefs. I grabbed it and began a slow masturbation while my mother looked on. A small amount of pre-come formed at the head of my cock and glistened in the sunbeam that came through the window about the sink. My mother watched me with that fuck me look in her eyes. Then she got up, slid the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She went to the sink and leaned onto it while gazing out the window onto the back yard. I got up, took my briefs off, and pushed a chair near her right leg. I took her leg and placed it on the chair, giving me access to her cunt from the rear. As my mother bent over the sink I ran my cock between her legs and, with the help of her hand, ran it into her sopping cunt. Then I began what had become natural to us: fucking.

I held her tits as I ran my cock into her, then withdrew. The sound of our bodies coming together was almost enough to bring me to orgasm. What did bring me to orgasm was something else: the arrival of the pool guy at out back gate. He stopped and looked into the window when he figured out what was happening. My mother and I looked at him as we fucked. My mother reached down and masturbated for about thirty seconds as I rammed into her, then she came with me right behind her, so to speak.

It took the pool guy only a few seconds to reach our deck door and come in to where we were still connected over the sink. He managed to get only his shorts and underwear off, leaving his tank top on before telling me that he wanted to take my place. As I pulled out of my mother's cunt, my semen ran out of her and down one inner thigh. The pool guy used my semen as lube to get into her in a more expeditious manner. Then they were off and slamming against each other, my mother in a different world, one of pure sexual pleasure. I left them to their fuck fest as I went to my room to shower.

***

Toward the end of the summer, my father was on one of many business trips he took during the year. They had increased in frequency since he hired his young secretary. The first time I met her I was impressed with her tits that seemed to be a little out of proportion with the rest of her body. I thought that she must have had them enhanced. In any case, I saw what my father saw in her. She must have been a great lay.

1...56789...11