Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rest of the Scouts and I are going to take a quick hike up along the river to the falls before bed, so I'll see you two when we get back."

"OK, dear," Kathy said.

No sooner had the director closed the door before I resumed my work on Kathy's tits. This time there was little risk that someone would catch us, so I worked my hand into her T-shirt, under her bra and over her bare tits. With my cock working into the crack of her ass through her shorts, she reached back and worked her hand over my cock. Then she turned around and kissed me.

That was the first time that we fucked in the kitchen. There would be many more before the summer ended.

***

Camp had started with a bang, no pun intended, for me and, I hoped, for Kathy, the director's wife. She relieved me of my virginity in a way for which I will always be thankful.. She didn't even require that I use a condom since she was on the pill. That was fortunate since I didn't have any condoms and hadn't foreseen the need for them. We were able to fuck three more times over the weekend before the arrival of the campers. One of these times was not really what I came to think of as a real sex act with cock in cunt because we were in the swimming pond in the river that evening just before dark with the rest of the staff. The water was cold as usual, so I had little trouble keeping my cock under control.

"Bill, I'll race you across the river," Kathy said.

The river had been temporarily dammed with dirt. A spillway that allowed just enough water to keep the river flowing, forming a small lake behind it. The water was fairly deep and barely moving, but it was cold as usual. The cold had made attractions of Kathy's nipples to all of the horny Scouts.

"OK, but I'll give you a head start."

Kathy began to swim, her two-piece suit attracting the attention of all of the Scouts as she dove in. I followed after a few strokes and pulled up right behind her following in her wake. She was a good swimmer, but not as good me. I was touching her feet as she swam which let her know that I was on her and was about to pass. However, I didn't.

When we arrived at the far side of the pond, Kathy dove as if to turn and swim back. I dove right behind her. I caught her around the middle, and then cupped her tits. She struggled around and we stayed under just long enough for us to kiss and for her to cup my shrunken cock. I returned the grope by pushing my hand into the gap in her suit and onto her cunt. When we surfaced, my middle finger was in her. We played as if we were resting before the return. As the Scouts and Kathy's husband cheered us on, I finger-fucked her and she jacked me off through my suit; my cock had somehow overcome the cold. Then we swam back.

***

The next morning we were in the kitchen before anyone else was out of bed. Kathy was in her summer uniform of form fitting T-shirt and tight shorts. Her smile was as good as the sunrise that was just beginning to break over the range of coastal mountains to the east. She gave me a peck on the cheek as we talked about breakfast and who would do what.

"Do you know that yesterday was the best day of my life?" Kathy said.

"It was my best, too. I will never forget it and I will never forget you."

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." Then she gave me the full frontal kiss, driving her tongue into my mouth as she pressed her tits into my chest. "Now, let's get to work before we get carried away and miss breakfast."

I went to work with a cock that was giving me no end of grief. No matter what I did, the mere presence of Kathy and the smell of her subtle perfume overpowered my ability to control what was happening in my shorts. I put on an apron and continued work.

Three

The next day marked the official start of camp with the arrival of the Scouts and their Scoutmasters. They arrived by bus and private car. Since the Scouts weren't allowed to have cars at camp, their parents, or a parent brought them. All the staff members were on hand to greet them.

Kathy stood next to me as the Scouts arrived. The appointed time of arrival was strict, so there was a deluge of Scouts in a very short period. That's when I witnessed the arrival of a one particular Scout in a private car driven by a woman, probably his mother. The Scout was an Eagle with all the badges attached to his sash. He arrived in a very beautiful and pricey sedan. But even more attractive was the woman driving the sedan.

Kathy nudged me with an elbow and whispered, "that's Mrs. Broderick and her son, Martin. The Brodericks are major donors and demand major attention for their son. Mrs. Broderick is rumored to be the power in the family. It will benefit us to treat Martin very well this week."

Then I got a better look at Mrs. Broderick as she slid out of the seat of her car. First one leg came out. It forced the hem of her skirt up, revealing her leg up to about mid thigh. It was an extremely attractive thigh. Then the other leg came out. When she turned in her seat, her skirt stayed up around her thighs. Then she bent slightly, revealing her generous cleavage, and got out. Fuck me, was my first thought.

Mrs. Broderick's body was something else. I had just been exposed to my first real nude female body in the form of Kathy. Now I was in the presence of a body that must have been sculpted by both surgery and the gymnasium. It was gorgeous as was her face.

"I've also heard that Mrs. Broderick likes sex in a serious way," Kathy whispered in my ear. "She fucked the provisional Scoutmaster last year, if the rumors are correct," she whispered.

By this time, my cock had again taken control and had to be concealed behind Kathy. "Maybe she'll fuck you if you play your cards right," Kathy whispered.

"Good morning Mrs. Reardon," Mrs. Broderick said as she walked toward us. "It's good to see you again. I'm sure the food will be as good as last year's. And who is this young man?"

"Hi Mrs. Broderick, and please call me Kathy. I expect the food will be even better since my assistant this year will be Bill. Bill, this is Mrs. Broderick."

I reached out my hand toward Mrs. Broderick as she did the same. I took her hand and we shook, then we just held hands for what seemed a long time. Her hand was very soft and warm. As we broke the handhold, she ran her middle finger along the palm of my hand as she looked into my eyes and smiled in a way that gave me the impression that Kathy had been right about the provisional Scoutmaster. I wondered if she would stoop to fuck a lowly kitchen assistant.

"You can call me Marita. I'll be around for the remainder of the day and then will have dinner here before driving back. I may even spend the night if the guest cabin is available. Maybe we can talk more about what my son has in store."

"Yes, that would be great. I'll talk with you later."

***

"Maybe you'll see her later, huh," Kathy whispered in my ear as the new Scouts began to form into their troops and walk toward their designated campsites. "Maybe you'll be fucking her later, if my guess is right."

Kathy said all this with her usual smile as though what she was saying wasn't what she was feeling.

"Do you want me to fuck her if the opportunity strikes?"

"I'll leave that to you, but at your age, I would take every opportunity to learn about the female anatomy that's presented. Sure, go ahead and fuck her; it will only make you more expert at fucking in general, which will benefit me."

We walked back to the kitchen to start the noon meal, Kathy by my side, her hip just touching mine. I glanced over and watched her tits bounce under the T-shirt with misshapen camp name. My cock was once again at its full strength. Unfortunately, lunch took precedence over my cock and Kathy's cunt.

***

Kathy and I ate lunch in the staff dining area with Mrs. Broderick. Kathy's husband and the rest of the staff ate with the campers in the big dining hall. It was family style dining, so Kathy and I had filled the tables with the food before the arrival of the campers. They were busily eating as we served ourselves from smaller bowls.

I sat directly across from Mrs. Broderick, Marita. She didn't seem to be very hungry, but she was full of conversation. As she talked, I felt a nudge against the inside of my right leg. Then the nudge turned into an assault on the inside on my leg running up to my knee. It was a bare foot. Then it turned the corner at my knee and continued up and toward my crotch. Unfortunately, the foot couldn't reach my crotch and expanding cock.

"What do you have planned after camp this fall, Bill?" Marita asked. Her facial expression didn't give any indication that she was attempting to get her foot into my crotch and massage my cock.

"I'm going to the university," I managed to croak out.

"And what is it you plan to study there?"

"I'm considering pre-med."

"Oh, do you like anatomy?"

"Yes, anatomy is intriguing. The human body is fascinating."

Then Kathy nudged me in the rib. "Yes, Bill has shown quite an interest in human anatomy. He would make a great doctor."

"If you follow through with med school, what do you think you might specialize in?" Marita asked as she slid down in her chair just enough to get her foot between my legs and within my reach if I chose to put my hand under the table, which I did

.

"I think gynecology would be interesting." The fact was I had no fucking clue what gynecology entailed, but I knew that female sex organs played a part in it, so I took interest.

"Yes, that's a specialty that would give you access to a part of the human anatomy that seems to most interest men."

With that, I reached my hand opposite where Kathy was sitting and down under the table. There was Marita's bare foot. It felt as soft and warm as her hand had when I held it when we first met. As I moved my hand over her foot, I slowly slid down just enough so she could get her foot just to my cock. Then I pulled on her toes until they made contact with the bulge in the leg of my shorts formed by my cock. As I maneuvered her foot over my cock, we talked as if we were discussing the price of milk. Then I did the unexpected: I dropped my fork.

"Oh, pardon me, "I said as I let go of Marita's foot and began to reach down for my fork which had landed under the table. When I had my head under the table and found the fork, I noticed that Marita had not only removed her shoes, she was wearing some very skimpy panties. There she sat, legs open and white fabric covered crotch exposed. The white fabric barely covered her cunt, and what little fabric was covering her formed tightly over her cunt lips and into her crack. I stayed under the table longer than was required to achieve the recovery of my fork, but long enough to know that I would be fucking Marita before the day ended.

"Did you find what you were looking for, Bill?" Kathy asked. She was no longer smiling. This was something new to me: two older women who both wanted my attention. I had already had great first-time sex with one and was going to have sex with the other before sunset or shortly after.

***

When we finished our meal and my cock had returned to a state of semi-presentability, we all got up from the table. As Kathy and I cleared the table, Marita pressed a note into my pocket. I would have to read it later.

Later was when I was in my cabin and getting ready for bed. Since I worked in the kitchen, I didn't have to babysit campers in their sites on a hill above where the cabin was located. I shared it with three other staff members, all Eagle Scouts, all horny if our conversations were any indication. Tonight it was about Mrs. Broderick and how all of them would like to see her nude. I didn't tell anyone that I had seen her panty covered cunt. When I got into my bunk with the note that Mrs. Broderick had pushed into my pocket, I unfolded it and began to read.

"Bill, please help me with something. I am getting the impression that my son is gay. I want you to find out in some way this week. I'm spending the night in the guest cabin. Meet me after lights out so we can talk about this. Marita"

Holy fuck! I thought that I must have been dreaming, but knew I wasn't. Mrs. Broderick wanted me. My cock was standing at full staff as I read. Lights out wasn't for another half hour; I hoped that I would make it.

When taps played over the loud speaker, all lights were suppose to be doused. There was no electricity in the campers' area, so ours and the other cabins were the only lights in camp. I never figured out what the consequence of failure to douse lights was. I was sure there was some indignity attached, and knowing the camp director, it would be embarrassing.

I gave it about fifteen minutes before I got out of my bunk and pulled on my shorts and a jacket. None of the others in the room said anything, so I guessed that I was home free.

"Where are you off to, Bill?" one of the other staffers whispered as I passed by his bunk.

"I've gotta piss." That seemed to satisfy him, and I left the cabin, closing the door as quietly as possible. There was a nearly full moon showing through the redwoods, but it was still difficult to find my way to the guest cabin without falling over something along the way.

The guest cabin could accommodate at least eight people in bunks that were spaced throughout a large room. There was one private room that was used by visiting VIPs like the district executive. I hoped that Mrs. Broderick was the only occupant on this particular night.

I walked to the side of the cabin away from the other cabins and tapped at a window. It was chilly, so the window was closed. After about a minute, I was sure that Mrs. Broderick had changed her mind and wasn't going to meet with me. My cock would have to be satisfied with a hand job. Then she opened the window.

"Bill, you came," she whispered. "I was concerned that you wouldn't."

Her perfume caused my cock to give a lurch in anticipation. If it wasn't so dark, Mrs. Broderick would have seen that the front of my shorts were distorted.

"Hello, Marita," I said. "I couldn't wait to talk with you."

"Oh, why is that, Bill?" she said in a voice that almost drove me to orgasm. Then she made it clear that she wanted me for more than conversation about her son. She rested her elbows on the windowsill and leaned out. She was wearing nothing but a very thin robe. She may have been nude from the waist down, but I couldn't see that portion of her body, her gorgeous, sexy body. With the limited moonlight, I could just make out her tits under the fabric. Then she squeezed them between her upper arms. The areolas and nipples were dark shadows against the fabric of her robe. I wished that I had brought a flashlight. I didn't answer her question because I thought it must be obvious at that point.

"Will you come in, Bill, I have something to show you. Come around front; I'll unlock the door."

It took me no time to reach the step and door to the cabin. When I pulled the screen door open, the inner door opened and there stood Marita. She was still in her semi-transparent robe.

"Come in quickly, Bill." I did just that.

When I was inside and the door closed locked behind us, Marita turned to me and asked if I liked what I saw. It was dark except for the dim shafts of moonlight that filtered through the windows. I saw that the shape of her tits under the robe was perfect and that her nipples were erect.

"Now hug me; it's cold." So I did just that. The tent in the front of my shorts pressed into her as I hugged her. My hands were cold, so she told me to put them in her crotch to warm them. As I ran both hands into her crotch and over her fabric-covered cunt, she undid the belt on my shorts. With one finger against her wet cunt, and another working on her clitoris through her panties, I felt her hand encircle my cock.

"Oh, what a sweet, sweet cock you have. I knew it was going to be great the first time I saw you. May I suck it?"

Then she did just that, but not before returning to her bunk. On the way, she let her robe slide to the floor. I lay back on the bunk and she got between my legs and again took my cock in her hands. Then she first kissed then sank her lips around it and began a blowjob that I will always remember. As she ran her lips over my cock, I managed to reach her tits and worked on them. It was fortunate that I had come more than once that day, because I was able to contain an instant orgasm.

"Can I fuck you now?" I asked as she ground her crotch along my leg.

She pulled off and quickly straddled my hips. It took no time for her to align her cunt with the head of my cock, then slide onto it until she could go no further. She began to bounce in a way that made me think that she must be an unusual woman. Women, after all, didn't enjoy sex like she seemed to be enjoying it. Then I recalled Kathy and her very hungry cunt.

"Bite my nipples," she gasped as she rode me. I did, but it was difficult due to their bouncing up and down and from side to side as she fucked me. When I managed to get my mouth around one nipple, Marita told me to bite it. Then she told me to bite harder, so I did that, and then I returned to her cunt and again impaled her. The slapping sound of our bodies as we came together might have awoke others if they were near enough, and they might have been, but we were oblivious. Then we came again.

Since the camp was silent and we didn't want to use the showers to clean up for fear that some young Scout might come in to piss and be shocked by his first view of a naked woman and a stiff cock other than his own, I suggested that we go down to the river and wash the semen off. We wrapped in towels and left the cabin, walking hand in hand. When we reached the river, a fog hung over it from the cool air and the warmer water. We dropped our towels and waded into the river. When we reached about thigh deep, we began to wash each other. The moon was reflecting off the water, giving me a better view of Marita's body as I washed her tits, cunt and legs where my semen had run down them. As I did so, my cock renewed its intent to once again get into her. She was so beautiful that I had the thought that I was must be the luckiest guy in the world to have attracted her. Then she washed me. It was more like a hand job as she washed my cock. Then she did it with her mouth.

Before we left the river, we swam to the raft and fucked in the cool night air. It was a night that most men must dream about but never experience. As I tell you about it today, I know that you will think that I'm full of shit. You are free to think that, but...

Before we returned to our respective cabins, Marita and I talked about her note and her concerns about her son being gay.

"What gives you the impression that he's gay?"

"He doesn't show any interest in girls. I don't even find any girly magazine hidden in his room."

"But he is an Eagle Scout. He must have some inclination toward females, at least every other Eagle Scout I know has sex on his mind about ninety percent of the time."

"How about you? Do you have sex on your mind ninety percent of the time?" She asked as she played with my now soft cock and sensitive balls.

"I think about sex every time a sexy female comes in sight," I responded as I ran my hands across her tits and played with her nipples.

"Did you think about sex today when you saw me?"

"My wish was that your skirt would ride all the way up your legs as you got out of your car. My cock was about to burst by the time you were out," I told her, now running a middle finger into her cunt and massaging her clitoris with my thumb.

"Did you want to fuck me or just any female who became available? And, were you a virgin before we fucked?"

"I wanted you, and no I was not a virgin."