Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmmmmm," she murmured as I came. As I came, she swallowed. And when I was done, she sucked on my cock then licked it until there was no sign of my semen on my cock or her mouth.

When she was done, I sank to my knees and kissed her, running my tongue into her mouth. I tasted of my semen, which wasn't all that bad.

"I won't be able to live without you, Bill. You have the most magical cock I have even known, and I've known a lot of cocks. Maybe we can arrange a weekly visit. My husband is married to his job, so he won't notice."

"You said that you've known a lot of cocks. How many and whose? I won't be just another cock to add to your list, will I?"

"I've been so horny that I fuck the pool boy once a week during the summer, but that's about to end because his wife is getting suspicious. Then there's the neighbor guy. We have pool parties at each other's houses, so I get to play with him in the pool and on some days when his wife is out of town. She travels for her work. I even fucked my brother-in-law. But yours is the only cock that made me come like this. I almost lost consciousness when I came."

"OK, I'll fuck you once a week, but I'll need to be paid something."

"Paid? Are you a gigolo?"

"What's a gigolo?"

"That's a man who is paid to have sex with a woman. It's like a male prostitute."

"I suppose I am. I like fucking you, but there are more women than you who want me to fuck them, so I am going to have to start charging."

"OK, how much do you want?"

"What do you think my cock is worth?"

"How about twenty dollars each time?"

"How about fifty?" I responded. "And that's per orgasm."

"OK, fifty dollars. But I want you to fuck me more than once each time."

"OK. And maybe you can get your friend, Ruth to join us."

"Maybe. Now will you fuck me once more before we go back?"

We did just that, and I didn't charge her.

Ten

When we walked into camp, Ruth was still sitting where she sat when we left. "From the looks on your faces, I'd say you did more than walk."

"I guess you could say we did more than walk if you call coming at least three times more than walking," Nancy said while clinging to my arm and pressing a large, firm tit against my upper arm. Then she described exactly what we had done.

As Nancy described in graphic detail fucking me and being fucked by me, I noticed that Ruth's nipples were becoming more prominent under her halter-top. She also maintained a steady gaze at the bulge in the front of my shorts.

"Maybe Bill has some time later to show you what I'm talking about," Nancy said.

"That would be great, but my husband is due at about eight tonight, so we had better make it soon."

I had the impression that her wanting to make it soon was driven by a serious itch between her legs.

"How about now; do you have time now, Bill?" Ruth asked expectantly.

"I only have about a half hour before we have to start getting ready for dinner, so we have to make it quick," I said as I pulled my arm free of the grip Nancy had on it with her hand and tit. Then I walked behind the chair where Ruth was sitting and put my hands on her bare shoulders. Then I realized that we might be seen, so I didn't slide them down and over her tits, which was my initial intention. But I did sidle up and rubbed my rigid cock against her right shoulder, leaving no doubt that she had something to look forward to.

"Let's go in our cabin. Nancy can stand watch at the door," Ruth said as I helped her up from her chair. It took a lot of will power to keep from reaching around her a pressing her body into mine. "Hurry, Bill, before I come right here."

Nancy and Ruth shared a room with two bunks. It was at the back of the cabin away from foot traffic, thus minimizing the possibility of us being heard as we slammed against each other or an orgasmic scream from Ruth. I knew by this time that women were a lot more vocal when they came than were men.

When Ruth closed the door behind us, she pulled the magic bow behind her back and released her tits. They were not the result of surgery, but they were very nice. They hung slightly and had huge areolas and nipples. The were also milky white with small bluish veins running along them. I found them very sexy, the sort of tits that screamed to be sucked. That's just what I did as Ruth grabbed the bulge in my shorts and did her best to jack me off through the fabric.

"Let's get undressed, Bill," Ruth said in a choked manner. It took me about thirty seconds to get undressed; it took Ruth fifteen. She wasn't wearing pubic hair, and her cunt was glistening with the lubricant that would give me easy access. "Now, put that cock in me Bill before I come by just looking at it."

Ruth sat on the edge of her bunk, then lay back and spread her legs exposing the inner lips of her cunt. I wasted no time on preliminaries like running a finger over her clitoris or up her cunt. I just lay on her while she put the head of my cock at the entrance to her cunt then said, "push." I did just that and was into her as far as I could go in a second.

As I started to fuck her with all the force I could muster, Ruth reached toward her cunt and worked on her clitoris. To add to the stimulation, I managed to grab one of her nipples as it passed. Then she came as I sucked and bit her nipple and slammed my cock into her. Had we been in a room nearer foot traffic, I'm sure that some young Scout would have wondered what sort of bird he was hearing and how it could be used in obtaining another merit badge.

Ruth came down from her orgasm as I lay impaling her with my still erect cock. Then I began to slide in and out again.

"Oh fuck yes, Bill. You're hitting my cervix, keep doing that." Then I came. Man did I come. After having fucked the day away, I didn't think that I had any semen left, but I did. Then Ruth seemed to come again, or maybe it was her response to my flooding her cunt with semen and groaning in her ear as I came that she was responding to.

As we lay together, Ruth asked me if she could give me a blowjob. She said that she hadn't given anyone head since she was in college and that was with one of her professors. She said that she loved having a cock in her mouth as it grew, and that the sensation of a man coming in her mouth was orgasmic for her.

Who was I to deny her this? Even though my cock had been in more than one cunt today and hadn't been exposed to a thorough cleaning, she told me to lay on my back. Then she began to suck and lick my cock as it regained new life in her mouth. I was just able to reach her cunt with a free hand as she administered the blowjob that she had been denying herself all these years. As I ran two fingers into her sopping cunt and a thumb over her clitoris, I caught a glimpse of a shadow at the window screen; it was Nancy.

I looked into Nancy's eyes as Ruth bobbed on my cock and I finger-fucked her. Then I came in a way that was different from the few other times I had come at the hands of a real woman. Not losing eye contact with Nancy, I shot semen into Ruth's mouth. Then Ruth came. I thought that she might bite my cock as she came, but she was under control to the degree that she just sucked my cock of semen and moaned.

Ruth and I recovered by laying side-by-side in her bunk. I had a hand on a bare tit, massaging her nipple. "Would you like to fuck an old woman on a regular basis, Bill?" she asked in a dreamy sort of way.

"Your cunt is the best, but I have a few women who want me to be their regular sex partner, so I'm charging fifty dollars."

"You're a gigolo, is that it?"

"Yes, I guess I am, but you seemed to enjoy whatever it is I have to offer in the way of sex."

"OK, fifty dollars it is. But you have to let me give you a blowjob every time after you fuck me."

"I suppose that can be worked in," I said with as much indifference as I could muster while a woman twice my age squeezed my reviving cock.

***

Ruth and I lay on her bunk, recovering from coming when we heard the cabin door open and footsteps approaching the room. The door had no lock, so the person approaching opened it and walked in; it was Nancy.

"I see you both enjoyed yourselves. Do you think you could handle one more round before we go to dinner then to the camp fire?"

Without comment from Ruth or me, Nancy got out of the few clothes she was wearing and got on the bunk behind me. It was tight, but she managed to squeeze herself into my ass and back. Then she joined Ruth in holding, then jacking my cock. Then, as Ruth climbed on me, Nancy positioned herself over my mouth and we began to work at bringing the afternoon to a sex-charged conclusion.

Eleven

Friday night campfire was always the culmination of a week of camp. Saturday marked the end of the week and the day when the campers left for home and a day off for the staff. The campfire was just that and a program put on by the staff: usually a skit and singing Scout songs.

Kathy and I were the last to arrive since we had to clean up the kitchen after dinner.

"Did you have a good afternoon, Bill?" Kathy asked as we walked hand in hand from the kitchen toward the campfire that was in a stand of redwoods about a quarter mile away.

"It was great, but I still like you more than the other women I've spent time with."

"You mean you like having sex with me more than with the others?"

"Yes, that's what I mean."

"Is that because I was the first woman you fucked?"

"Yes, that's one reason, but I just like you. Actually, I think I love you. Fucking has made me love you even more. I loved you since the first day I saw you."

"My, my, Bill, I'm more flattered than you can ever imagine. You must have been about fifteen when you fell in love with me."

"That was the last time I was a camper for a week. The next year I was on staff. It was hard not to stare at you. I must have jacked off five times a day just thinking about you. I didn't get much merit badge work done that summer."

"I always thought that there should be a sex education merit badge and I would teach it during camp."

"I would have taken that badge course only if you would have shown us your tits and let us jack off for extra credit."

"You're getting me horny. Maybe we'd better get to the campfire before it gets completely dark."

When we got to the campfire, the program had started and campfire was roaring. I saw Nancy and Ruth sitting on logs with their husbands. Both looked at me and smiled. While joined the other staff members to get ready for the skit that we had prepared, Kathy walked to where her husband, the camp director, sat on his fat ass. I noticed that Martin was sitting behind her.

The skit was one that you might expect at a Scout Camp. It was wholesome and inane. Then we sang a few songs that ended the week. When the campfire broke up, and the campers walked back to their assigned areas for one last night on their board bunks, the staff doused the fire, which plunged the area in darkness.

As I started toward my cabin, not expecting to have the company of anyone in my bunk, an arm went around my waist and pulled me in to a very curvaceous body.

"Hi, Bill. I know that you don't know me, but I know you. I'm the camp doctor's wife. I'm Mrs. Smith. Call me Millicent. I just arrived today. My husband has been here all week."

"Hi, Millicent. How do you know me?"

"Kathy told me that I should get acquainted with you since I'm going to be here for the remainder of the summer. My husband is here all summer, but my teaching obligation didn't end until today, so I couldn't come with him. Now that I'm here, I'm informed that you can make a woman very happy. This old professor needs some happiness in her life."

"Where are you a professor?" I asked as we walked with her still pulling my body into hers.

"I teach cultural anthropology at the local university. Mostly I teach the sex practices of primitive cultures."

"This culture is about as primitive as they come," I said as I joined her in putting my arm around her waist and pulling her into me.

"Are you suggesting that this camp offers a view of the sexual practices of a microcosm of our Western culture?"

"I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that there's a lot of sexual activity here, and most of it is between people who aren't married to each other and also between older women and younger men."

"That much I know. Why do you think I have my arm around you when I don't even know you other than what Kathy told me about your cock and how it's the best she's ever experienced."

"You would like me to fuck you. Is that what you're saying?"

"That's what I'm saying. I haven't felt a hard cock in me for so long. A big and hard cock is almost unheard of where I come from. So, yes, I want you to fuck me. My cunt is so wet right now that if I don't get your cock in me in the next minute, I'll scream."

Here was a woman who I had literally never seen, only felt, who wanted to fuck me and me her. The sensation of her body against mine was that of a woman who had taken good care of herself. I took the liberty of raising my arm and pulling her closer as we walked, then I reached in front with my other arm and found a tit that was enclosed by only a thin blouse. I felt her nipple as it pushed against the fabric, and then I cupped her entire tit in the palm of my hand.

"Where do you think we can go to get my cock into you since the entire camp is full tonight?" I asked.

"Let's go to the lake and out on the raft. I've always wanted to be fucked on a raft. So we did just that.

When we got to the lakeshore, Millicent insisted that we kiss and fondle before getting nude. Then we got nude. Holy fuck, she was in fact in good shape. The sliver of moon gave just enough light that I could see the outline of her body. Her tits weren't huge, but they were firm and the nipples were hard. She had a rounded belly and her public hair was cut short. As I ran my hand down over her tits, belly and into the area that was soon to be my next target, I found an almost cleanly shaven cunt that was open and wet.

"Put a finger in me, Bill," Millicent panted. Then I did just that. "Oh fuck, let's go out to the raft before I come right here."

I got out of my uniform, letting my cock swing free. Before we walked into the water to swim to the raft, I took Millicent into my arms and drew her to me, my cock sliding up her stomach as we kissed. The sensation of her tits against my bare chest was almost enough to bring me to orgasm, almost.

***

I recalled the night when Marita and I had fucked on the raft as Millicent walked into the water in front of me. She could have been Marita. I followed her in and we both swam to the ladder in the cold water. I pushed against Millicent's bare ass as she climbed up and onto the raft. Then I followed. My cock had reduced in size from the cool water, but it soon recovered.

"Now put your cock in me Bill," Millicent said as she lay on her back and spread her legs.

There was one thing I wanted to try before I got on her. I straddled her chest and pushed my cock down between her tits. I pushed her tits against my cock, forming a tunnel. Then I fucked her tits. This lasted for about a minute until Millicent told me that she wanted my cock in her cunt, so I complied.

"Oh yes, Bill. Now push it in me right to the end," Millicent said as I rammed into her cunt. I started a rhythm that created a slapping sound and a rocking of the raft. The dim light of the moon gave a blurred view of her tits as they worked up and down and side-to-side, as I fucked her. Man did I fuck her. The harder I slammed against her, the more she seemed to enjoy it. Then she reached down to her cunt and began to masturbate. When she came, it added to my sensation. "Ahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, oh fuck me Bill. Ream my cunt, Bill. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yess," Millicent said through breaths as she came. Then I joined her as I drilled semen into her, adding to her orgasm.

"Did you two enjoy that?" I voice came from the side of the raft.

"Yes, dear, we enjoyed it very much. Bill's cock is better than any of the others," Millicent said in reply.

The man who asked if we enjoyed ourselves got out of the canoe he had been in and climbed onto the raft as my cock shriveled in Millicent's cunt.

"That's OK, Bill, you can keep your cock in her; It's what she wants and what I like to watch. I'm your camp doctor and my wife is the woman whose cunt your cock is buried in."

Dr. R. Richard Rudolph was standing beside us in nothing but his bare skin. I could just make out his cock as it caste a very slight shadow against the light of the half moon. It was quite an impressive cock.

"Now Bill, I would like you to get hard again and fuck her while I watch and jack off over you. Who was I to deny the man whose wife I had my cock in. As I fucked her, I found a tit and sucked then bit her nipple which she seemed to appreciate.

She came, driving me to shoot another load of semen into her. Then I felt the unmistakable sensation of a viscous liquid splash onto my back. That was a first. Here was a medical doctor who volunteered his time to spend a week as camp doctor coming on me as I fucked his wife. Could the summer get any weirder?

***

It took a dive from the raft and played grab ass with Millicent with her husband swimming nearby before we called it a night. Sadly, the doctor's horny wife was leaving the following day. The good news was that she would return the following Friday for the campfire.

Twelve

The remainder of the summer was more of the same, but the same was only that there was a lot of fucking going on but with several different women. Kathy had started me down a road that I would never leave. Sex would be the driving force in my life now that I knew that there was always another woman just around the corner who wanted to feel a new and different cock in her in hopes that she would experience the ultimate orgasm. I tried to assist as many women as possible with that.

During late summer, I came across more than my fair share of women who wanted a piece of me. There was the neighbor woman who offered fodder to my imagination as I grew up. Mrs. Conrad was always a happy and playful gal. She never had any children so she made do with other children to fulfill whatever maternal instincts there were in her. I seemed to be one of her favorites.

By the time I returned from camp it must have been apparent to her that I had changed. It might have been because I was paying more attention to her than in the past and the attention was directed at her body, a great body, one that I had given more than passing attention in the past.

The morning following my return from camp, I looked out of the second floor window of my room and saw that Mrs. Conrad was walking from her deck toward her pool wearing a very skimpy bikini. Since it was another hot day, this wasn't all that unusual. What was unusual was that she was wearing a bikini that left little to my imagination. Then she walked to the edge of the pool and dove in. When she climbed out by the ladder, I saw that her white bikini had become translucent. I could just make out her nipples.

My cock took the shortest route out the opening of a leg in my briefs, and then angled up as though asking me to go down and introduce it to Mrs. Conrad. I watched as Mrs. Conrad spread a towel on a lounge chair and lay down with her legs spread in such a way that the crack of her cunt was just a shadow through her white bikini bottom. Then she closed her eyes with a slight smile on her lips.

It took me no time to get into a swimsuit, grab a towel and walk over to her pool through a gate separating out properties.

"Hi, Bill," Mrs. Conrad said as the gate slammed shut behind me. "I noticed you in the window and wondered whether you would be joining me.

1...34567...11