Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, who was the lucky girl?"

"You would never guess."

"Kathy Reardon."

"How did you know?"

"She looked at you today and during lunch in a way that told me you and she had been getting it on, and getting it on very recently. I could almost smell sex on both of you when we met today."

"Did that smell turn you on? Is that why you showed me your panties during lunch?"

"I was dripping when I shook your hand, suspecting that the same hand had recently been fondling Kathy's cunt. However, I always wear skimpy panties; I like being prepared, just like a good Scout." By the time the talk reached that stage, my cock was again hard and Marita's cunt was soaking wet. She got on all fours and told me to fuck her from behind. Then we fucked with enough force to create ripples in the water around the raft. I hoped that no camper was out and about as we came.

Four

My hope for privacy while Marita and I fucked on the raft wasn't granted. The camp director was up wondering around checking on his campers as we went at it. He heard the slapping of body against body and walked to the shore where he saw our forms in the unmistakable act of fucking doggie style. Then he heard us come in unison. At least that's what he told me much later in the summer. He also told me that he thought I was fucking his wife, not Marita. He said that he masturbated as he watched us, thinking he was watching his wife fucking another man. It appeared to turn him on.

***

After our session on the raft, I walked Marita back to her cabin, and after some more time spent talking and playing with each other's bodies, I left and returned to my cabin.

"That must have been some piss, Bill," my cabin mate whispered as I tiptoed in and climbed into my bunk.

"Yes, it was," I said as I slipped off to sleep.

***

Five o'clock arrived a lot sooner than expected. Kathy and I were first out of bed since we had to prepare breakfast before reveille.

"You certainly look beat. Was it a tough night?" Kathy asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I walked to where she stood at the stove and put my arms around her from behind and held her around the waist.

"Yes, it was a tough night."

Kathy then turned her head to the side and kissed my cheek. "Did you fuck her?" she asked as she released the kiss. "You have that aura of sex about you, and you smell of sex and Marita's perfume."

"How did you know? Yes, we fucked, but how did you know?"

"I told her about how good you are in more ways than one. She said that she would love to feel your cock, all seven inches of it."

"How do you know it's seven inches long?"

"I know what I can take in my mouth, and how long that cock is. Yours is seven inches or close to it."

"Did you know that Marita told me that she thought that her son might be gay because he doesn't show any interest in females?"

"She told me that as well. I told her that I would try my best to seduce him this summer, but if he's gay, he's gay and not to worry about it."

"Have you thought that one of your daughters might be better at that?"

"Are you jealous, Bill?"

"Well, I guess a little. I really like you and want to be with you as much as possible without thinking about other staff or campers having sex with you."

"You're too late; I've already had sex with some of the staff on previous years. As long as the staff are eighteen or older, I will fuck them if they want. Most do."

"Who on this year's staff have you fucked?"

"I'm going to keep that my secret, but you will be my main partner this summer. I love your cock and how you use it. I think that you're one of the naturals when it comes to sex. Now, let's get breakfast going, shall we?"

***

Marita came to breakfast late after all the campers had eaten and were out doing what Scouts do at camp: working on badges, swimming, canoeing, hiking, jacking off.

"Good morning, Bill. I slept like a baby, how about you?"

"I slept very well," I said as I brought her a plate of pancakes and another of scrambled eggs.

"I don't usually eat this much for breakfast, but after last night, I'm starved. Do you have coffee?"

I went to the kitchen, got her a carafe of coffee, and sat it on the table. I poured myself a cup and sat down across from her.

"Did you like what we did last night? I know I did," Marita asked as she finished chewing a mouth full of pancakes.

"Last night was the greatest. I never dreamed that a beautiful woman like you would find me attractive."

"I find all young guys with cocks like yours attractive. I especially like your cock because it's attached to such a handsome and nice person. You can fuck me any time you want, even when camp ends, come over to my house. My husband doesn't mind that I have other sex partners. He certainly does, with my blessing. We even share some of them."

"You have sex with women?"

"Sure, women are very good at bringing other women to orgasm. After all, we know the female body better than men. Kathy is one of my favorite sex partners. She also fucks my husband from time-to-time. Maybe you can fuck us together this summer."

Now my cock was going crazy with this new information. I would like to try that, but you're leaving today, aren't you?"

"Yes, but you have some time off on weekends, so maybe we can arrange something."

"I'd like that. By the way, Kathy told me that you want her to seduce her son. Is that right?"

"Yes I did. Even if he isn't gay, which I don't care about one way or the other, it would be good if his first sexual experience besides a hand job is with a woman who knows about how to introduce a virgin since she's done exactly that for many Scouts over the years she's worked here."

"How about if I try to arrange something between them?"

"That would be great. Now, sit next to me while I finish, then you can walk me to my car."

***

When I carried Marita's dishes back to the kitchen, I told Kathy what I was going to do and that I'd be right back. She kissed me on the lips and told me to take my time since Marita might need a fuck for the road. She did.

Five

Several days passed before I met Marita's son. We were in the shower together after an early morning swim. I looked for signs that he was interested in me in more than a Scouting way; he wasn't.

"My mother told me about you, Bill," Martin Broderick said as he rinsed off the soap. "She was very concerned that I meet you this week. Do you know why?"

"I can't think of any reason other than the fact that she might want you to get on staff."

"I don't really want to work here, but I like coming here during the summer."

After we dried and got dressed and walked out onto the parade field, Kathy approached us and told me that we would have to make another trip to town for some stuff before dinner. She asked Martin if he would like to come along.

"I should really stay with my troop," he said.

"I'm sure that they will get along without you for an hour or so," Kathy said in her most seductive voice. It worked.

***

We all got into the camp truck, me behind the wheel, Kathy in the middle, and Martin in the seat on Kathy's right. The seat was narrow as most were in older trucks, so we were close. I started the engine and drove out of the camp and onto the road toward the main highway to town. When I shifted into third gear, I took my hand off the floor shifter that was located between Kathy's legs and rested it on her bare knee.

"Are you having a good time this week, Martin?" Kathy asked. Her tits were still doing the distortion routine to the thin T-shirt she wore. She had decided to go to town without her bra for some reason. I suspected the reason was Martin.

"Yes, it's been great."

"Do you get lonely here, since your girlfriend isn't around?"

"I don't have a girl friend," Martin said in a matter of fact sort of way.

"That's too bad. A girlfriend would give you a reason to look forward to returning home."

"I like it in camp. I only wish I could spend more than a week."

Then I saw the mastery of Kathy going to work on Martin, suspected gay resident of the camp. She first put her right hand on his bare left leg and ran it down until she could go no further, then she repeated it.

"You must be fighting the girls off, Martin. You are one of the most handsome Scouts in camp. And your leg muscles are something. Do you run?"

"Er, no," Martin choked out. "I swim a lot though."

"That's it. Your legs are those of a swimmer." Then I saw out of the corner of my eye what Kathy did that changed any thoughts anyone might have had about his being gay; not that that would have been a bad thing. She changed hands and ran her left hand between his legs and up to his crotch where she left it. As the truck bounced along the road, Martin's face grew increasingly redder.

"Bill, would you mind taking that road that we took a few days ago?" Kathy asked.

I turned into the road where Kathy had relieved me of my virginity and parked on the bank overlooking the river where Marita and I had played with each other a few days before. When I stopped, Kathy asked both of us if we would mind getting undressed. Then she promised that we could fuck her if we did. It took Martin all of thirty seconds to open the door, get out and get his shorts off. Kathy was pulling her T-shirt off as he continued with his boots, then his shirt. As he worked at getting naked, Martin was staring at Kathy's now exposed tits. Martin's boxer shorts were not doing a great job of controlling his cock, now standing at attention and about to break out of the fly and into full view.

"Take your boxers off, Martin, and then you can touch me."

As he pulled his boxers down, the waist caught in his cock, so he pulled the waist out and over his cock and pulled them down and off. There he stood, nude, with nothing disguising the fact that he was probably not gay, although there would not have been a problem if he was. By the end of the afternoon, Marita would be satisfied that her son did in fact have serious inclinations toward females, and in fact had fucked one on that very day.

Kathy then told us both to get back in and sit on either side of her. My cock was standing tall as I slid next to Kathy's still clothed hips. I cupped her left tit as I did so. Taking my lead, Martin reached up and took her right tit in his hand. Then Kathy took both of our cocks in hand and began to slowly jack us off. Martin came in less than a minute, shooting semen onto the dash, his legs and the floor. I came shortly after, painting the dash with more semen. I thought, as I came, that the truck's dash would need a serious washing before long.

"Martin," Kathy said in her most seductive voice -- not that it was needed at this point -- "I want you to fuck me. Will you do that for me?"

As I watched, Martin's cock came up to full fuck mode in a few seconds. "Yes, I will do that for you," Martin said. "Will you show me how?"

Kathy, knowing why we had taken this trip -- it wasn't to buy turnips for dinner -- brought along a blanket. She took it from the box of the truck and spread it on a spot on the bank with tall grass. Then she took off her shorts and panties. I was sure that Martin was going to come again just with the sight of her beautifully manicured cunt, but he didn't.

She lay down on her back and spread her legs, exposing her wet and open cunt. "Come, feel my cunt, Martin."

Martin got on his hands and knees beside Kathy and first put a hand on one tit, then ran it down her front until he reached her crotch.

"Now slide a finger into me, Martin. Then suck on my tits."

Martin followed instructions well. He first put his middle finger into her cunt as far as it would go, then he put another finger into her when instructed to do so.

"Oh fuck, Martin. Now put your cock in me," Kathy moaned.

Martin immediately got on top of Kathy and let her guide his cock into her cunt. He sank into her with one instant stroke, and then he came. Man did he come. The sensation of another virgin coming in her must have driven Kathy to orgasm if her contortions and vocalizations were any indication.

"Oh, Martin, come in me. Keep shooting into my cunt." He did just that.

When their orgasms had subsided, Martin just lay on Kathy, giving the impression that he might be napping. He wasn't. His cock was getting ready for another go at her.

"That was the best, Martin, but I think we should give Bill his turn to fuck me, don't you?"

As Martin slid out of Kathy's sopping cunt, I took his place and dropped into her with the aid of Martin's semen. Then I fucked her. When I slammed into her, I looked to where Martin kneeled beside us and saw him masturbating. "Suck her tits, Martin," I said as I fucked her.

As I reached orgasm, Kathy pulled Martin off her tit and up to her mouth where she commenced to kiss him as I shot semen into her already semen-filled cunt. Then she came.

***

By the end of the hour that we could spare in making Martin a non-virgin, we had brought each other to several orgasms and had washed off in the river. Then we went to town to get supplies.

Six

No longer the straight-laced Eagle Scout, Martin returned to camp with his right hand buried in Kathy's crotch. As we drove in and parked, Kathy said, "Martin, as much as I like your hand on my cunt, I think we should stop now. Besides, your cock is doing something to your shorts that will be hard to hide.

Martin got out of the cab, hiding his distorted shorts from view of anyone who might be walking by. When Kathy followed him, she ran her hand over his shorts and smiled.

We unloaded to supplies and carried them into the kitchen. When everything was put away, Kathy walked to Martin and said, "You have a great cock. I want you to give my cunt more attention this summer."

Martin's previously deflated cock sprang back to full attention mode. Then he grabbed her around the waist and pressed in to her, grinding away at her crotch.

"Martin, we have to get dinner ready. Let's save this for later."

***

All during dinner, Martin was watching Kathy as she served the meal, then cleared the tables. When it came time for the after-dinner program of singing, he was totally distracted. He was also the last to leave the dining room.

"By later, Kathy, did you mean after dinner," Martin asked as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Maybe, why not leave it as my surprise?"

"But I want to fuck you now," he whined.

"OK, I'll make a deal. You do the dishes and I'll give you a blowjob while you do it."

As Martin stood at the sink full of soapy water and dishes, Kathy sat on the floor facing his cock. Then she undid his belt and pulled his pants down. She then did the same with his boxer shorts. His very rigid cock was now at Kathy's mouth level. She took his cock in her hand and first masturbated him, and then she guided it into her mouth. Then the blowjob commenced.

"Hi, Martin, does the cook have you doing dishes?" came a voice from outside the window over the sink. "Don't let her work you too hard." The voice was that of Kathy's husband

"No, Mr. Reardon, I won't let her work me too hard," Martin was able to choke out.

"When you and Bill are done, come down to the river."

"OK, Mr. Reardon," Martin said just as he was coming into the mouth of Mrs. Reardon who swallowed all of his semen, then licked his cock."

"Did you say something, Martin?" Mr. Reardon asked as he turned to walk away.

"Just that we will come when we're done."

"Great, and tell my wife to come as well."

"OK, Mr. Reardon, she'll come when we're finished here."

After Martin had recovered, he helped Kathy up from the floor and ran his hand between her legs, and then he kissed her.

"You taste salty, Mrs. Reardon," Martin said after letting go his lip lock.

"That's your semen that you taste. Now will you and Bill fuck me before we have to go and do something at the river that will only distract us from the important work of this camp?"

"What's that, Mrs. Reardon?" Martin asked in his very naïve way.

"Why, making men of you men wannabes."

Then we both went to work on her right there in the kitchen. While I rammed into her from behind, Martin first kissed her tits, then she gave him another blowjob. By the time we reached the river, we were all three very happy campers.

Seven

"You have a treat in store, Bill," Kathy said the morning after the boring evening at the river watching the younger Scouts swim around in circles. "My eighteen year-old daughter is coming next week. She's going to spend the week with us and help in the kitchen."

"Great, but how is that good news? How are we going to get together if she's around?"

"She is at the point where I think she needs to learn about sex from someone who has experience and not from some guy who fucks her for the first time at the drive-in theater, someone like you. You wouldn't mind having sex with a beautiful eighteen year-old woman would you?"

"No, but why would you want me to fuck, er, have sex with your daughter? Don't you want her to save it for her husband?"

"You are very naïve, Bill. No woman wants to save it for her husband. By the time I was eighteen, I was so horny that I would have fucked the mail carrier. In fact I did just that. No, I want her to experience her first time with a guy like you who has a cock that would satisfy any woman and who has learned some technique. Why do you think I've been fucking you? One thing you need instruction in is eating pussy or cunnilingus. I love being eaten and she will too if it's done right. I'll show you how. But let's get breakfast on the table before we start."

***

Breakfast was the usual silly fucking games and sing-along followed by a rousing send-off to the day by the director. It was taking excessively long, in my opinion.

By the time Kathy and I had cleaned the tables, done dishes and put away the stuff that could be used in another meal, I was ready for my lesson.

"First let's get lunch started. That way we can spend more time on your cunnilingus tutorial."

Lunch, we decided, was going to be soup and sandwiches. We put the large pot of soup on the simmer and made a ton of sandwiches and put them in the refrigerator. Finally, we were ready.

"It's such a beautiful day, Bill, how about if we take a blanket and walk through the woods and up on that hill," Kathy said as she pointed to a bare hill that was covered in golden dried grass. From the top of it, the ocean was just visible if the weather was good.

We took along some drinks and a snack in a backpack and set out. The walk was one I had made several times before. It took about thirty minutes to get near the top of the hill. When we arrived, Kathy spread the blanket out and told me that we should get right to work, since we didn't have a lot of time. So we did just that.

When we were both undressed and my cock was sunning itself, Kathy took a damp wash cloth from the backpack and wiped down her cunt. "That was a sweaty walk; I want you to enjoy this as much as I expect to."

Then she lay down on her back, raised her knees and spread them, exposing her newly shaven and glistening cunt. "See this, Bill," she said while pointing at a bump just above the opening of her cunt. "That's my clitoris, the same clitoris I told you about on that first day on the river. I'm one of the fortunate few who can come while being fucked without direct stimulation to my clitoris; most woman can't. But I still love to have a man lick and suck on my clitoris while inserting a finger or two or three in my cunt. Now, come here and give it a try."

I got down between her knees and lay on my stomach, my cock pushed up between me and the blanket. Kathy pulled the skin above her cunt up, exposing her clitoris. Then I gave it a try.

"Just run your tongue from the bottom of my cunt and up and over my clit, and then circle it with your tongue."