Summer Camp: Once a Scout, Always a Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I made contact with her cunt, she pushed her torso up in me and gave a low moan. When I reached her clitoris and started to circle it, she really started to moan and move. Then I brought my right hand up and found her opening with my index finger, inserting it while still working on her with my tongue.

"Ummmm," she said, "now suck on my clit, put another finger in me, and massage the top of my cunt."

I managed to get my middle finger in her cunt and began to pull it along the spot she told me to massage.

"Suck harder, Bill. Oh fuck me. Oh my God." Then she came.

She slammed her cunt into my face, but I didn't let go of her clitoris with the suction my sucking had produced.

The sounds that came from Kathy when we just fucked were nothing like what she now was creating. These were like an animal might produce. The difference was that this animal was having a monster orgasm.

"Let it go, Bill. I can't take any more." So I did.

Not knowing quite what I should do at that point, I just knelt over her with my cock glistening in the sun. My thought was that I might have an all-over tan, including cock, before the summer ended.

"Come here, Bill," Kathy beckoned as she slowly returned to semi-coherence.

I down at her side and put a hand over her exposed left breast. The nipple was rock-hard. Then I leaned down to her lips and kissed her, although I knew that my face and mouth must smell and taste of her cunt.

"I like the taste of my cunt on your mouth," Kathy said when I ended the kiss and looked into her eyes. "I don't know if I want you to fuck my daughter. That was incredible. I may have to marry you. I came in every part of my body. That has never happened. Now, I want your cock in me while you kiss me."

I was pleased to oblige Kathy because my cock was now as big as it was going to get or bigger, if that was possible. The veins were exposed along the length of it, and its head was purple and huge. Then I did as requested. As I slid it into the entrance of her cunt, Kathy began the low moan. By the time I had it buried into her as far as it would go, she was grasping at my back and pulling me down to her lips. As I kissed her with both lips and tongue, I rammed my cock in and out. Then we both came.

"You know, Bill, that I have never come like that either. It seems that every time I come with you, it's better than the last time. What are we going to do about that?"

"I guess we just need to keep on fucking until you aren't able to take it anymore."

"I guess we'll have to do that since there is no way I can stop this. Since I feel you growing in me, fuck me once more before we have to leave." And that's what I did.

***

When we arrived at the entrance to the camp hand-in-hand, we saw Kathy's husband walking toward us with his binoculars hanging around his neck.

"Hi Kathy, did you and your able assistant have a good morning up on the hill?" he said with a smirk.

"Yes, it was great morning," she said. "How about yours? Did you have a good time doing your usual voyeur thing?"

"Yes, I loved how Bill worked on you with his tongue and fingers. That was the best."

"I knew you would get off on that. It's too bad you didn't have some Scout to work on while you watched us."

"How can you be sure that I didn't?"

Kathy and I then walked away, still hand-in-hand, leaving the fat camp director standing there wondering what had just happened.

We arrive at the dining room in time to get tables set for lunch, but' first, we needed to get cleaned up from the hillside session. Kathy was still dripping semen and my face was a mess of her cunt juice. The feeling was one of sexual overdrive. We went into the separate restrooms, cleaned ourselves enough o serve lunch, then finished the soup and got the sandwiches out of the refrigerator. Lunch was a success.

Eight

It was now clear that the camp director, Kathy's husband, was not only aware of what was transpiring between us, he seemed to be getting off by knowing, and now he was watching as well. I wondered what else he was getting off on; then it struck me: I would make his summer more entertaining by giving him a show whenever possible.

***

Kathy's daughter, Olivia, arrived on Wednesday, driving her own car. Although I had met her a couple summer's back, I wasn't fully prepared for what she had become.

"Bill, this is Olivia. Olivia, Bill," Kathy said when we met her in the parking lot.

Olivia may have been my age, but she was older in appearance. She was a fully developed woman, but she was taller than I recalled her being. In fact, she was taller than I was, but did I say she was fully developed? She wasn't what you could call gorgeous, but she did have that look that spoke volumes. Her lips were full and her smile was the best yet. It came from a place that was both sexual and sensual. It matched her big eyes that drilled into me. And, yes, she was developed.

"Hi, Bill. I know we've met, but that's back when I was a skinny tomboy and you were a bashful stick. We have changed a little, don't you think?"

"Yes, I think we have, Olivia," I stammered.

"Mom tells me that you've been working out in the kitchen and doing a great job."

"That's good to hear. I try."

"It sounds like you have been doing more than trying, if what she tells me is true."

By this time, I was staring at her nipples that protruded through the thin fabric of her halter-top. My cock was sliding down the leg of my shorts and looking for something warm and wet to slide into.

"Bill, why don't you give Olivia a tour of the camp and surrounding woods before dinner. I'll get Martin to help with preparation."

"OK, I'd be glad to if you want to," I asked Olivia.

"Great, let's go."

Olivia started to walk away when Kathy sidled next to me and said, "Why not start her education right now? Here's something that you may need." She put two foil wrapped condoms in my hand, and then walked away as I hurried to catch Olivia.

"What would you like to see first?" I asked Olivia as I reached her side.

"I'd really like to see that thing that you're having so much trouble hiding in your shorts."

I fucking near came right there. Here was a girl about my age who wouldn't give me a second look if we were in school asking me to show her my cock.

"Mom told me all about you and what she and you have been up to. She told me that I needed to experience your cock because it was the best she had ever experienced. Now, where can we go so we can do something about that?"

I took Olivia's hand and led her along the path that took us up the hill where her mother and I had put on a show for her dad. We didn't have a blanket, so the dried grass would have to do. As we walked, Olivia began to unbutton her blouse, and by the time we reached the base of the hill she had it off. Her tits were now covered only by a thin yellow fabric that did little to hide her nipples.

"Before we start up the hill, do you mind if I take this off?" Olivia asked as she reached behind her back and undid the clasp holding her bra on.

I just got "no" out when she dropped her bra, exposing her very well developed and firm tits. They were magnificent and the first tits belonging to a girl my age that I had seen. They seemed to be held up by invisible strings and her nipples cried out to be fondled or sucked. I did both.

"Do you like my tits better than my mom's, Bill?" Olivia asked as I worked at sucking first one nipple then the other.

I had to release her before I could reply. "Yours are more firm, and your nipples are harder, but I like hers as well.

"Let's go up so I can get at that cock that mom thinks is so special."

By the time we reached the trampled grass where her mother and I had just spent an hour of sexual delight, both Olivia and I were ready for some plain old fucking. My cock was chafing against the leg of my shorts and couldn't wait to get into the sun. I didn't wait for Olivia to tell me to get out of them before I slid my shorts off followed by my underwear. My cock stood up like a real trooper taking full advantage of the sun. Then I took off my shirt.

"Fuck, Bill, you would make any woman salivate," Olivia said as she gazed at my cock while getting out of her remaining clothes. "Shall we fuck or should we just stand around admiring each other?" Olivia continued.

"Let's fuck."

I helped Olivia onto the grass where she spread her legs and beckoned me to her. She had done a great job of grooming her public hair. There was a short patch of hair just above her cunt that matched that on her head. I retrieved one of the condoms that her mother had provided from a pocket of my shorts, but she said that that wouldn't be required.

"I'm on the pill, so we can fuck without fear that you're going to be a daddy any time soon," she said. "Now put that thing in me."

As I got between her legs, she grabbed my cock and drew it toward her cunt. When it was centered on the entrance, I pushed down and into her. There was no resistance as I expected if she was a virgin. When I hit bottom and began to pump, there was no question that this was far from the first time that Olivia had experienced a cock. Then she did something that left no doubt that she was very much experienced in the way of sex and fucking. She reached between us and masturbated while I rammed in and out of her.

"Fuck me, Bill. Ohhhhh, fuck yes," she moaned as I continued to slap against her. Then she came. Man, did she come. She bucked up against me as I slammed down, and she continued to come. Then I came. "Oh fuck yes. Fill me up. Fuck me," she said over and over.

When we had both reached some semblance of rationality, I lay on her with my cock still embedded in her cunt, now full of my semen.

"I see what mother meant. Your cock is the best I've ever felt."

The best she had ever felt? How many had she felt? "How many cocks have you felt, Olivia?" I asked as my cock started its path to rejuvenation.

"Counting yours, about ten, maybe eleven if you count my dildo."

"Your mother gave the impression that you were a virgin when she asked me to fuck you."

"She clearly knew that I wasn't a virgin since she saw me fuck one of the family friends whom she has been fucking for years. She thought that he would be a great teacher, and he was and is. However, he's old and can't get it up as fast as you're managing right now. Let's fuck again."

We took a shortcut back to camp, one that took us along the river. When we reached the river, we again got out of our clothes and took a dip to clean up before making our appearance in camp. Before we were finished, my cock had regained its desire to get into Olivia one more time. She got on her hands and knees on the bank and I slid into her from behind. Then I slammed into her as she ran a finger over her clitoris. The sound produced by our bodies as they made contact was probably audible in camp if someone was listening carefully. If that sound didn't get attention, the moans of Olivia as she came must have. Then we washed one more time, got dressed and walked the short distance to camp.

***

"Did you fall in?" Kathy asked as Olivia and I walked into the kitchen hand-in-hand. "You both look as if you may have enjoyed the afternoon."

"Yes we did, as a matter of fact. I think I might just keep Bill if you don't mind."

"Let's share him. There's plenty to go around from what I've found. You experienced some of his rejuvenation power if your facial expression is any indication."

"Yes, he's remarkable."

By then I felt like a biology lab experiment rather than a human. "If you gals are talking about me, I'm standing right here; I can hear you. You must know that I'm not just a piece of meat to fill your cunts, don't you?"

"Sorry Bill, it's just that I've never experienced a man like you and apparently neither has Olivia. Maybe we can get a threesome going sometime this week."

Prior to this summer, I had no idea that women could be so aggressive when it came to sex, nor did I fully appreciate how horny they were. But maybe it was just Kathy and Olivia who were horny. But how about Martin's mother. I'd have to check this out to see if it was true of other women. It didn't take long before I had the opportunity.

Nine

Friday nights were set aside for a campfire that included all campers and staff. Some of the campers' families came up early and spent the night. Some came a couple days early to take advantage of the camp cabins and meals, neither of which cost much.

Mothers of the campers were usually the ones who came up early followed by their husbands on Friday after work. On this particular week, two of the campers' mothers came up and stayed in the same cabin where Marita, Martin's mother, had stayed. Both of the women spent their time just sitting in lawn chairs and talking. Both were quite attractive in their way. Both were height-weight proportional and both had longish straight hair. One was reddish-blond and the other was just plain blond. Both wore halter-tops to hide their ample tits. Both, I noticed, noticed me as I walked past them as frequently as I could manage without seeming like a pervert.

"Hi, Bill," one of the mothers called out as a made yet another trip past them. "You are Bill, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm Bill. How did you know?"

"We have our ways, don't we Ruth?" the woman said with a very sexy smile.

"What are your names since you know mine?"

"She's Ruth and I'm Nancy. We have Scouts here in case you didn't already know that. It's getting a little boring waiting for tomorrow night. It seems that we just sit here and do nothing. We aren't allowed to go up to the area where our son's are camped. I guess the director is afraid that we might get ideas about his precious Scouts."

"I have some time before I have to start work in the kitchen, so how about if I take you on a short hike? We might even be able to take a swim in a spot where no Scouts go."

"How about it, Ruth?" Nancy said. "It sounds better than just sitting here and getting fat and horny with all these young guys running around."

"No, you go on. I'll enjoy the view from here."

"Let's go, Bill."

"Are you going to get your swim suit just in case?"

"Just in case what?"

"Just in case we decide to take a swim."

"If we decide to take a swim, I think I'll just use the suit that God gave me."

Holy fuck, was my thought as she got up. My working hypothesis was working. Women were horny and aggressive.

"OK, that works for me." Then I led off on a trail that paralleled the river. It would take us to a rock outcropping where the sun was especially strong and a pool formed at the base of it where we could swim or do whatever she had in mind.

"Bill, do you know that you have a gorgeous butt?" Nancy said as she followed me up the path.

"No, but thanks. Now let me check out yours." I got behind Nancy and gazed at her round and firm ass that pushed against her tight short shorts. "Yours is nice, too."

"Would you like to feel it to see if it's as firm as you think?"

I needed no further invitation as I walked up to her and first put my hands on her ass cheeks, then up and around her middle and up to her tits. "These are pretty firm as well," I said in her ear. By that time, my cock was making a tent of my shorts as it pressed against the crack of her ass.

"How would you like to feel the real thing, Bill?" Nancy said as she pulled my hands away from her tits. She reached behind her and undid the clasp that held her halter-top in place, letting it drop.

"My God, Nancy. Your tits are the greatest I've ever seen." I wasn't saying that to impress her and insure that I would get into her pants; they were. They stood out in a way that defied her age. They clearly needed nothing to hold them up.

"Do you like them? I had some work done on them this spring. Before the surgery, they were smaller and droopier.

I think the surgeon did a good job, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, pardon my language," I said as I reached for them.

"Fuck is exactly what I have in mind, so don't apologize." Then she reached for my cock. "Take the shorts off so I can see that thing that's causing such a stir in camp."

Such a stir? Is my cock now the subject of conversation for any and all women who show up in camp?

"In case you hadn't guessed, your cock is all the rage among the women who are here and who might be coming. Word about these things gets around. Now I want to get it in me before I come just thinking about it."

It took me all of thirty seconds to get undressed. By the time my cock was on full display, Nancy had taken everything off except her smile.

"Let's not waste time, Bill. Just put that beautiful cock in me. Here, let's do it over there."

She turned and walked to a fallen tree and sat on it while spreading her legs in anticipation. Her cunt hair was blond and bushy and her cunt was glistening with the juices that I had come to recognize as a sure sign that a woman was ready to be entered. First, I walked up to her so my cock was about tit high on her. She reached for it and did a slow but deliberative hand job. Then she leaned own and took it in her mouth. As she bobbed on my cock, I massaged her tits.

"Let's save it for your cunt, Nancy," I said with some reluctance.

I then got on my knees between her legs and aligned my cock with her cunt. It wasn't as easy as it first appeared. Her cunt was slightly higher than my cock.

"Here, I'll get on my knees and you can fuck me from behind."

Nancy stood up, turned around and got on her knees while resting her hands on the fallen tree. Then I got behind her and immediately found her cunt and sank into it.

"Oh yes. I knew it would be good. Now fuck me, Bill. Fuck me as hard as you can. Grab my tits and squeeze as you fuck me."

That's just what I did until I came in her with such a force that I pushed her into the tree. Then she came. She shouted as she came and I shot semen into her.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck. I have never experienced a fucking like that. Sex, maybe, but raw fucking, never. Are you getting another hard on, Bill? Will you fuck me again without pulling out? Fucking amazing, or is it amazing fucking?"

I did just that as Nancy spoke in a language that I hadn't heard. As my semen ran out of her cunt and down her thighs, I slammed into her, and then I came once again.

When we had recovered -- Nancy took longer than I did -- she just looked into my eyes as my semen ran out of her. Then she did something that I thought was so sexy that I began to get hard again. She reached between her legs, took some of my semen, and rubbed it on her tits then put a semen-covered finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Will you come in my mouth some time, Bill?" she asked in an almost pleading voice.

"Let's go for a swim and get cleaned up," I said. "Maybe we can try that now."

We both dove into the deep pool at the base of the rock outcropping and swam to the other side. When we hit bottom, I turned and took Nancy in my arms and pressed her tits into my chest. By this time, my cock was again almost ready for that blowjob.

"Can I suck on you now, Bill?" Nancy sighed when we got on the surface. My cock was working between her legs as she spoke.

"Please do. Ever since I saw you and Ruth sitting in camp, I wanted to feel my cock in your mouth. Your lips are so soft that I can almost imagine that they're your cunt lips."

We walked out of the water and onto the sand where Nancy got on her knees and I walked up to her with my cock at her mouth level. She then began a blowjob that might have been performed by a pro. She played with my balls as she bobbed and sucked on my cock. She knew about the head being the most sensitive component and paid special attention to it. By the time I was near another orgasm, she had managed to get most of my cock into her mouth. Before I came, I warned her what was about to happen.