All Comments on 'Summer of '77 Ch. 03'

by natalieprendergast

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 15 years ago
Natalie my love!!!

This last offering was just too delicious to rush through in one sitting! You tease poor Dick unmercifully you nasty girl! And little Adam, it's positively abusive the way he must wait and keep his pants on. I for one wish you would submit your next chapter before the weekend so I can savor it at my leasure. Keep it up, please!

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007almost 15 years ago
Naughtier than naughty

Quite entertaining. A fair number of episodes. Stimulating naughty dialogue.

<br /><br />

The characters are distinct and developed well with relatively-few words. Natalie is a confident woman comfortable with being in control. Rachel is somewhat naïve, but not as much as Adam. Dick accepts his submissive role, but it is not so clear why as of yet.

<br /><br />

I was expecting Adam to get a spanking from Natalie. I was wrong — so far, anyway. Instead, she had Dick remove the lock from Adam’s bedroom door to diminish his privacy. Intriguing — especially when Rachel muses slyly about the increased likelihood Adam will be caught wanking.

<br /><br />

Poor Adam. He is outnumbered by females in his household. Young Rachel’s emerging dominance was cleverly illustrated by this passage: <i>"I think there's something to be said for a woman who has seen her step brother naked," Rachel said with a devilish grin.</i> I bet seeing isn't the only sensory mode on her mind. She wants to feel him up, doesn't she? (I hope he responds occasionally with some banter, like "Seeing Dick’s dick has you drooling in your panties, doesn't it?")

<br /><br />

As part of his punishment in kind, Natalie compelled Adam to tell her about his conversations with his buddies. So, I assume she now knows about Nate’s submissive desires, like that of receiving a face-sitting and/or a spanking from her.

<br /><br />

I thought the episode with the policewoman was over the top. Still, the variety of milking techniques employed by the three women was amusing. I was surprised that Natalie would suck on Dick’s dick, since that isn't really dominant behavior. But that activity by Natalie had the other women thinking of a big lolly, as they <i>licked their lips, as they too would like to taste the giant shaft</i> (cute!). The subsequent splattering of hot cream on the sliding glass door was dramatic.

<br /><br />

What do women think about when they see such a copious release of semen? Does a woman imagine what it would be like to have that hot cream pumped up into her cunny? More insights into the female psyche would be appreciated.

<br /><br />

The auto-fellatio was over the top too, in my opinion; but it did make for an unusual spectacle. (I would prefer the story be kept short of farcical, as there is so much potential within the bounds of realism.)

<br /><br />

The occasional mentions of Natalie’s powerful, tanned, silky thighs and her bush, which becomes noticeable when her swimsuit becomes wet, are arousing. It had me thinking about caressing the baby-soft flesh of a woman’s upper inner thighs. And, while I prefer a furless vulva (for easier cunning lingual exploration), a luxurious pelt is also attractive. Repeatedly running fingers through a nice pelt and tugging gently on the fur of the labia majora are sensuous. Pelts don't get enough mention, in my opinion.

<br /><br />

Hopefully, the mention of Herb’s mother having briefly been seen naked by the boys is foreshadowing of some sort.

<br /><br />

I understand that this is a CFNM story; but, for us males in your readership, please add some descriptions of cameltoe, of thinly-clad puffy vulvas, of inadvertent unveilings of savory female flesh. The mention of Natalie in her underwear and Rachel in her leotard are a start. Mentions of Natalie’s physical reactions would be helpful. Are there some sticky panties in the hamper?

<br /><br />

Thanks for a stimulating story.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Super Excellent!

This is a super great series!

I loved it, and am hoping for much more?

Keep up the great work!

tadams587tadams587about 1 year ago

Nice foreshadowing...

["I think there's something to be said for a woman who has seen her step brother naked," Rachel said with a devilish grin. He knew what she was implying, that she wouldn't mind if Adam got naked for her some time.]

I need more of this natalieprendergast; pleasr return & continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous