All Comments on 'Super Wimp Ch. 02-03'

by Skip1934a

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bottom of a well

I don't like to be negative, but your "hero" is an awful wuss, as he acknowledges. It is well established that he is at the bottom of a well and the only way is up. You need to get him climbing, which he has not begun to do.

You established his situation quite quickly, but then there has been a lot more of the same. The story really did not advance very far in chapters 2 & 3.

You might want to outline your story and then try to stick to the outline. It is difficult, as characters seem to go their own way so often.

Trogted

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Redemption

Plotwise the story didn't move very much. We know she's a slut and a user --and know he knows it too. Now let him get some redemption. Naive doesn't mean stupid, he needs to divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He's a wimp

He really didn't want to see what he thought was going on in the car.

That statemant says it all. If I saw a man sitting in a car in my driveway and I saw his looking down at his lap then I would drag him and her both out and kick both their asses. Only a wimp, a cowardly little excuse of a man does as he does..Oh he plays golf..well that explains it. He is a dumb ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
add originality to your story

Skip, Your story line is the same thing over and over with little to no change. She is a dedicated slut. So do something. Either (somehow) reform her OR get some new lady for Skip (question: is this your own personal story?). Surely, if Skip earns 250K/year he can effort to choose among a select, special group of smart beautiful Ladies. Why stay with a slut whore? Yeah sure, she's 21, but despit this, she will soon experience accelerated aging from her lifestyle and end up searching for men that she's able to attract on Skid Roll - you know, every town and city has a skid roll, just as every city and town has a Main Street (Sinclair Lewis, novel: Main Street, 1921).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Am

I misreading something or did he say he heard sounds of fucking from HIS OWN bedroom,and then just went to sleep on his couch?This makes him into a super wimp whatever happens next in this story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
AUTHOR & wimp hubby both Named SKIP

The author is named SKIP as is the super wimp pathetic husband.... Interesting

The Author claims to want "serious feedback". Come on does anyone REALLY think that this asshole want serious feedback?

No of course not.

If I were to give SERIOUS feedback I would say that the author does know there are 2 types of LOVING WIVES stories. The erotic ones where the wife and hubyy play a fantasy game at a bar and things get a little carried away... and the ones which talk of SERIOUS martial crisis.

This story tries to do both... which is why it is such a failure. You cannot writes lines like this and be expected to be taken SERIOUSLY.

..."Sandy seemed to love his nine-inch cock, and she loved the way he ate her out. He remembered her telling him he was the best cunt sucker she had ever met...."

or this awful dialog

"I'm not a wimp, and you know it."

"Oh, yeah? I'll just show you how much of a wimp you are."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"You'll see, lover boy. G'night." Sandy rose from the sofa and staggered to the bedroom. Just before she entered the room she turned and said, "Want some sloppy seconds, hun?"

Skip didn't answer. He followed her to the bedroom but when he tried the door, he found it locked. *******He slept on the sofa that night. Not comfortably.******

Or this.... and the authoir clais this is suppose to be EROTICA not pornographic!!!?

...."He got sleepy around 11pm, so he left the office and headed for the bedroom. When he got close he heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking through the closed door. He tried the door, and it was locked...."

"Shit!" he muttered. He went to the door to the carport and saw three cars- his, Sandy's, and the car that had been there the night before. I guess that's Greg's car, he thought. Shirley's new fuckbuddy? Was that who Sandy was fucking tonight? Again? And in his own bedroom?

Skip slept on the uncomfortable sofa again. Fitfully....."

The Next day SKip-- or the author -- fucks sandy when she comes from Macy?

The author needs to shut up go away and just fucking Die

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keepin' my fingers crossed, too!

that beloved Sandy won't wanna go out and go off with Greg, Jamal, Shaq, Tomo, Barney, Jimomo, ElQueri, and their friends!

after all, Skip did an admirable --- if he may say so --- in licking her to uncounted orgasms, right?

Skip woke up for a second time, two days day, and shouted, "Yeeeeahhhhh! She's still here next to me! This gonna work for sure! All I have to do is just keep lickin' her good, and she'd have no reason to go to Greg, John, Jamaal, Jumuju and all these idiots who just wanna fuck her like a slut, which I KNOW she's not!"

fingers still crossed, both hands, dear author/Skip!

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reason?

Based on the character of wife as you portray her;i.e. real slut who fucks half the town and doesn't have any respect hor husband I can only assume her radical change to sexy loving wife has an altruistic motive. One of her fuck buddies has gotten her pregnant and she has to convince Skip its his because her buddies want nothing to do with her pregnancy? Is wimp gong to keep her if she is pregnant? the Ct. Yankee

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Keep going

Things are getting interesting. I just beg of you if you choose that the husband tries to get some revenge please make it realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Naughty Skip

Still wondering what you're up to... I have a feeling that your character isbn't going to be the Super Wimp for very much longer.

Grudge-fucking in the future? *tosses the male lead a can of Lysol* Spray it down and double-wrap... that is a filthy hole if I ever saw one.

*hugs for th eAuthor*

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife is playing with skip

Thats a good story the wife is playing skip for a sucker just enough to keep him satisfied.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
dump the two timing bitch

I hope he dumps that two timing whore she`ll get her just dessert.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you deserve everything she do to you asshole

if it stay there and take that shit the bitch is doing,he deserve everything she do to him.a piece of shit of a man and worst whore of a female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get a grip!!!!

The bitch would have long since had a full snatch and asshole of super glue. Not to mention beingh replaced by a real woman .

Next timem you get a thought for a story, LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEER UP

the world is turning in time. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Last Chance

The last chapter better make this tale worthwile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got to be fucking kidding!

What the fuck are you trying to do writer. Piss off the reader. Well you accomplished that goal. This story is one of the worse I've read on this site. Nobody, but nobody can be as stupid as you wrote the character of this story. You don't need feedback, you need a kick in your worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RE:You got to be fucking kidding!

1 get a life

2 learn to spell

3get a life

4you got a good deal for the price you paid

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This guy is a real dummy

The story reads like he has an IQ of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First....

...Needs to cap Sandy's ass. Then put the gun in his own mouth and pull the trigger, they are both a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

But he's so fucking dumb, he'd probably plan on shooting her after he put the gun in his own mouth....

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Super (?) Wimp

The only thing super about him is that he is a huge wimp!

WTF? First, NO WAY does HE sleep on the couch! Kick the damn door in and sleep in his own bed, but DON’T touch the cunt! Second, DO NOT take her to the restaurant! Let her call a cab or maybe Greg will come get her!

And why the fuck does he give her so much money? You don’t say if she is working or not, I assume not, so cut off her money. See how far she gets with no gas for her Mustang!

And he just let’s Greg fuck Sandy in his own bed? Get a tire iron, kick in the door, and crack Greg’s skull. Even jail would be better than this, and if he’s in jail, where’s Sandy going to get money?

And cut off her damn credit cards! See how she feels when her purchases get denied!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
The guy is so stupid

This fellow needs a legal guardian and a commitment to a mental hospital. He is totally incompetent.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nine inch cock!

He has money, a nine inch cock, and eats pussy, and she needs Greg? Wonder what Greg is packing? I thought Greg was Shirley's guy anyway.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
26thNC

Probably a fucking spine. The reason I detest this man is because she disrespects him and he kisses her ass. Fuck him; he deserves to suffer. Oh, and this deserves a 1

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Slow moving cuck crap. No super here, but plenty of wimp.

Idiots often decry male pride, but without it you get this kind of sickness. Yes dude is literally mentally ill.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Spent $5K in a month, and she tells him he's got no control over her! And Skippy goes right along with it. DUH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story- needs more development in next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupid story. So-called wife flip-flops like that for no reason? Just a waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous