Super Wimp Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers

As he held her legs open they stuck straight out and up in the air. Her body pushed back against his as he began to move in and out of her now with long slow strokes. He bent down and kissed her lips sucking on her tongue as her legs went over his shoulders. He fed her his tongue as he fed her his cock. He held her legs under his arms now and lifted them still higher. He pushed deep and held himself all the way inside her. He slid her legs back and up until her knees were over her head, She moaned feeling his cock go even deeper into her hole in this position. They began to meet together in the rhythm they both found worked for them. Sandy began a low growling deep within her that Skip recognized as a want for orgasm.

As he kissed her passionately on the lips and released her legs now, she immediately wrapped them around his back and pushed her feet down on his ass trying to get him even deeper into her. "Oh yes my love, fuck me. Let my pussy ride on your wonderful cock." She whispered in his ear as he pumped into her. Skip began stroking into her faster and faster building to a crescendo that brought Sandy to a wonderful climax. But Skip didn't slow down. He wanted her to cum time and time again before he released his seed into her slippery, wet cannel.

They fucked and humped and thrust their bodies against each other and as they did he held her and she held him as they kissed over and over again. Sandy was riding orgasm after orgasm now and was almost delirious with her passion and lust now. "OH fuck yes! Oh God, fuck me Skip. Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckmedammit", she was almost screaming now as her next orgasm swept over her and gave her such pleasure.

Sandy's body took over now and her pussy clamped tightly around the shaft of his cock making him moan with pleasure! Sandy held him with her hands on his ass pulling him into her. "Deeper, fuck me deeper. Cum in my womb Skip, give me all of your cum", she screamed as he drove into her one last time. He was just about to cum, and Sandy was holding her hands on his big strong arms squeezing his muscles as they kissed harder and harder. Then he released her lips and she said, "Oh God I feel your cock so deep, so very deep my love. I want to feel you're cum pumping into me, fill my body!"

He arched his back and pushed his cock as deep as he could get it. He started to grunt as his ass tightened and squeezed as he held his cock deep inside her pussy. And then his body started to flex and stiffen and she knew he was about to spew his load of seed deep inside her. Sandy cried out, "Oh God! Oh yes Skip, cum inside me now! Oh my god I can feel it! I feel your cum pumping into me. I want it all baby!"

Skip exploded, dumping spurt after spurt deep inside his slut wife until he had emptied himself. Both were near exhaustion now, and Skip held himself above her quaking body until his cock began to deflate. He lowered himself, onto his back, next to his sexy, slutty wife. They lay there side by side for what seemed like a long time, but was likely only minutes before either spoke.

Sandy was the first to speak, "Skip, that was the absolute best. So raw. So intense. I love you, baby." She spooned herself against his side.

Skip was sated. As he listened to Sandy he wondered where that was coming from. It certainly wasn't what she had been dishing out to him for the last couple of months. But, he thought, she seems so genuine now. Not the bitch she's been lately. Was she coming back to him now? He was confused. :"It was good, wasn't it," he answered, not a question, a statement.

They continued to lie together in an afterglow, a kind of euphoria that Skip had not felt in a while. When he noticed that Sandy was asleep, he disengaged from her snuggled body and went to shower.

Later, Skip and Sandy enjoyed a quiet dinner at home, and things seemed to be looking up for Skip. But he didn't want to wallow in false hope. So he did his best to keep things between he and Sandy improving. He hoped it wasn't a long shot. They had another steaming session of fucking when they went to bed that night.

The next day was Sunday, and Skip fully expected Sandy to go off again with Greg or someone else. He was surprised that she didn't. She stayed at home and seemed to be trying to make things better for Skip. He loved it. He did get a chance to monitor the recordings from the hidden video cameras, when Sandy was on the phone for a while. They worked better than he would have expected. The video was surprisingly good, and the audio was clear. He decided to keep the recording, so he downloaded it to his computer, and saved it in a pass worded file. The rest of Sunday was unremarkable, except the sex they had in the late afternoon. We'll see what tomorrow brings, he thought as he drifted off to a comfortable sleep.

Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers
12