SuperPussy - Episode #05

Info
AJ & Eliza … Beginnings & Endings
78 words
4.53
57.8k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back with another episode of SuperPussy - we have so much fun with this!

This episode we talk all about how we found lit, starting pic threads, doing audios and playing... of course that leads to distraction and all kinds of naughtiness.

Don't forget that SuperPussy episodes 2 & 4 are found on ElizaRichards's Lit page.

As always - please submit any questions or ideas via feedback - we love hearing from you!

xxxooo AJ



--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still love these. All hail the Superpussy.

Johnstockings1Johnstockings1almost 8 years ago
thanks

Love listening too you ladies talking about all things you make me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You 2 are so enjoyable.

I love listing to you beautiful, sexy, funny, informative, straight shooting crazy and lovable Ladies. Thank you for letting us into your world . Please make moor of the. I lose it when you moan each others names. I feel like I am their with you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you for SuperPussy ♡

I am absolutely in love with this series! :) i started it like 4 days ago and i just cannot get enough ♡ i especially fucking love it when you two lovely ladies cum together and moan and whimper each others names ♡ when you do, it just hits my clit like a pack of bricks and i have to get myself off to you two :p anyway i just wanted to take the time to thank you AJ and Eliza for this awsome series. Lots of love to you both :)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 10 years ago
nice story AJ

Enjoyed hearing the two of you together

Spaceman4uSpaceman4ualmost 10 years ago
Just great!

They are open and frank about their past and what's done it for them and what hasn't. They are hot and steamy, while also being very humorous and giddy at times. I think the mixture of basically being a listener and a fly on the wall to them have a fun and charged conversation, then transfer into playtime. It's got all the elements that I want to take an hour out of my day to listen to. I look forward to more episodes. Congrats on the winning formula, and for each of them being so vocal and articulate about their needs/wants/desires. It's all very steamy and sensual. Thanks for letting us in on the conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shooting the load

If there is an ass,pussy,mouth,tits,foot..thigh,etc to shoot on it goes. Solo jerking it goes in the easiest place for cleanup. There is a reason why some guys don't want to stay in you when they cum...lol clean up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
im a guy lol and I have a lit account

To answer your question it feels super great to just cum as I please but I do cup my hand around it just incase she or I want to start again usually I just keep going till I use it all....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love to listen to you cum together

I love anal as much as the next girl and i found this so so hot! I really love listening to you ladies cum together - the guttural moans, the inadvertent whimpers, the way the other persons's name seems to be yanked from your depths as you cum - god it makes my pussy just gush and pulse and makes my clit actually tingle no matter where I am. I often listen to you in the car on the way to work, so you can just imagine what kind of sloshy day that gives me! Thank you for the Super Pussy series - it is by far my favorite! Can't wait to get home to play!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Doing It In The Woods Hot summer night gets hotter in girls' tent.in Lesbian Sex
Watching You Watching Me Pt. 01 Mandy's fantasies while watching the man next door cum true.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Abi's Second Photo Shoot Abi leans more about erotic modelling and poses with Toby.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Modern Sex 101 Pt. 01 Charlee takes a sex class where she gets hands-on practice.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories