All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 10'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
strange

don't you think it's strange that Frank was so conveniently back a lot sooner than expected. Talk of being manipulated. Send Georges away, let him explore a bit, and the coast is clear for Frank. No surprises here. She's a conniving bitch. Wonder when Georges will see reality and tell her he's no longer interested in being given some consolation bone like a dog,

while being told how much she loves him. Some love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok, But

Like the other comment, I hope you lead George to a decision of either having a full open marriage while telling his wife that she is second to the women he meets on his own and that he realizes she prefers Frank to him, or walking away. But, please, re-read your story slowly before submitting it to correct the wrong words that a spell checker cannot: such as, "safe" rather than "save" the money and George using his "thumps" not "thumbs" to touch her nipples.

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
So it begins

The fact that Frank was there already, says that he is being led into being made a cuckold. Get out, before it is too late, George!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't agree more

George is being set up by frank and his bitch wife. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the teen bimbo was sent to catch his attention and distract him.

Wife keeps throwing her passion at frank who's always available.

Also if the wife is so into others why does she only keep fufking around with frank? Sounds like she's really only into frank.

George should man up and move on. Turns out there's lots of great sex out there for him. He doesn't need the game that his dear loving wife is playing.

Another idea is for George to catch on by overhearing frank telling his wife what to do to George. George coukd grow a pair and take care of frank. " accidents" do happen after all. That would hive him a one up on her. If he somehow hinted he was responsible for franks removal, George could step in an take over as her master.

A cuckold retrieves his honor by killing the rival. It's a ancient rule, so does the author have the guts to give George the balls to smarten up and take back what is his?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i don't think the writer is that smart

cockolds are fools.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous