Surprising Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When George stopped in front his garage it became clear that he was to late because right before him stood another car that supposedly belonged to Frank.

"It is not even nine in the morning, what the hell is he doing here so damn early?" Speaking to himself he slammed the car door shut and with a mood that was exactly the opposite to just one minute ago entered his home.

"Oh, hi, hon! You're back early." His lovely wife in complete lack of gymnophobia threw her arms around his neck and gave George a passionate kiss.

"I thought you wouldn't come back before noon." Xinyue as usual knew what her beloved one was up to: "Well as you unquestionably must have recognised Frank is here. He called yesterday shortly after you'd left. Told that he was only 30 kilometres away because he'd driven off a bit earlier and asked if he could pick up Maria still at night. She told him that we were alone and asked if they could spend the night here with me. Of course I accepted everything else would have given an odd impression."

"I see..." He sounded hesitant: "So you three spent a hot night of sex together?"

"Naturally. Frank said that he didn't get laid during is trip because he spent the whole time with his buddies so he was pretty eager to fuck with us."

"So how did you three do it?" Pretty eager to know if by any chance there might have happened some bdsm kind of games he just had to know.

"Oh he showed quite some stamina. He fucked us both twice one time of it anally and afterwards we gave him a blowjob but surely he didn't want to come a fifth time. So he watched us girls play a while before we all went to sleep. When I woke up this morning they were still sleeping so I orally played a little with his dick. He woke up and blew in my mouth and then I got up and he fell asleep again." She made a little pause seeing if her husband wanted to say something then continued: " So tell me, how was your date? I take it was a success you stayed all night?"

George told her everything that happened in explicit detail while they sat down in the kitchen and drank some coffee.

12